Bring4th

Full Version: 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovered In Afganistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meh, interesting about the 'flying machine' but I am forced to take it with a massive grain of salt from all the doom and gloom coming out of this guy's mouth. "the Earth will split and shake to it's very foundation" Also constantly using words like "body bags" and phrases like "biblical plagues on steroids". He jumps back and forth and back and forth between doom and gloom and flying machines.
Also this is a repost/rehash of a old show.
No videos and no photos. Sad
Pickle, why would you post this specific completely unverifiable story from Coast to Coast AM rather than the literally hundreds of other past, complete unverifiable stories from the show? Is there something you feel is particularly compelling about it?
(10-04-2012, 08:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something you feel is particularly compelling about it?

I found the old flying machine to be of interest. Otherwise I am aware of the disinfo of C2C. Most sources know this is a rehash.

I have been wanting to get myself a set of nv goggles for some time. A few people told me what they could see while screwing with their goggles in the military. They describe what appears to be fighting in the sky. This was mentioned to me maybe eight years ago.

(10-05-2012, 01:42 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2012, 08:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something you feel is particularly compelling about it?

I found the old flying machine to be of interest. Otherwise I am aware of the disinfo of C2C.
Serious question: do you feel obligated to promote disinfo?

Serious answer. I did not make it through the whole recording. I did not make any statements promoting anything. I simply posted something of interest. The discovery of a flying contraption came up real for me, which is very interesting from my point of view. The rest of the story is fluff.

It is not my position to decide for others what is real or not. I have no problem sharing my curiousity though.
coast to coast is disinfo?
(10-07-2012, 01:19 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]coast to coast is disinfo?
Or bullshit, take your pick.

what do you base this on? i've only listened to a couple of them when David was on.
(10-04-2012, 01:11 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

I found a post for this dated Feb 2011. So I wonder if this is one of those memes just floating around the internet for years.

I would love to have it be authentic!
Saying Coast to Coast is disinfo/bullshit in general is a bit of blanket statement. I'm sure it's not ~all~ disinfo.

Cyan

(10-08-2012, 06:47 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Saying Coast to Coast is disinfo/bullshit in general is a bit of blanket statement. I'm sure it's not ~all~ disinfo.

I'm 100% sure its not all disinfo.

If it were i'd take the exact opposite view and have 100% truth.

No lie works as a full on lie. It needs a kernel of truth, the twist is in the details.
Was watching the movie "Hero" yesterday. In the last scene Dustin Hoffman's character tells his son (paraphrased), "As you get older you realize that everything is bullsh*t. There are more and more layers of bullsh*t. You just find the bullshit you like, and that's your bullsh*t."

( I just added the asterisks because I don't know what's allowed on this forum as far as anglo-saxon words goes.)
Caycegal if you're gonna explain a last scene then canya at least put a spoiler warning and hit the enter key for a few times first? thanks
(10-08-2012, 06:47 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Saying Coast to Coast is disinfo/bullshit in general is a bit of blanket statement. I'm sure it's not ~all~ disinfo.

I would say it is more like "hints". These type of sources seed new info, hidden inside of lies and embellishments. The true portion of info can be lost underneath the sensational added stories. I do not particularly like the people that are interviewed on the program, but they do happen to leave hints that can get you to seek out solid information and connections.

It was quite some time ago that I wanted to experiment with calling a UFO. Instead I have formed interdimensional relationships with ETs. Now I am being guided to form ideas/connections about "crafts", which is why this headline piqued my interest. There was a craft, but there was no "time well" or people disappearing. Why do they want us to know there was a craft found?

Looking at it this way, why do they want us to know about any of the tiny truths embedded in sensationalism?
(10-09-2012, 03:07 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I do not particularly like the people that are interviewed on the program, but they do happen to leave hints that can get you to seek out solid information and connections.
You mean like this?

You haven't come across anyone that communicates with "comets"? Looking for info on dragon blood yesterday i came across someone that claimed to be in communication with Hale Bopp, and because of that did not believe it to be a "comet". I ran into this exact issue. Although my particular issue seemed to be a signal bounce or something. Communication opened up as soon as i tried to connect to the "ball of ice". I can still communicate to a group that answers to "elenin", but my communication is not the vivid telepathy as before.

This has given me a real interest in beacons and how to identify them.
(10-09-2012, 11:33 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Caycegal if you're gonna explain a last scene then canya at least put a spoiler warning and hit the enter key for a few times first? thanks

Don't know if you're joking since the movie is about 15 or more years old, but if yo you're not kidding, please accept my apology.