Bring4th

Full Version: Newly awakened and feel so clear yet so hazy, so found and yet so lost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all and I first want to say hello as this is my first ever post and how wonderful it is to have a site just as this one.
I am from the UK and have decided to join this forum as I am not quite sure what else to do and who to talk to as this new world and mind frame/consciousness I've stepped into is an amazing yet unfamiliar and quite lonely one.
I started reading the Law of One about 4 months ago and not stopped since, I am upto part 75 and I have never been blown away more. All my life I have searched for this, for meaning and for answers. I have always knew I was different, constantly confused by my dreams every night, growing tired of trying to explain to people the things I see and then being looked at like I'm crazy with no interest in what I say. I have always loved the universe, loved it like its a part of me, i have always yearned to be there, looking up at the stars with tears and a huge smile on my face and not knowing why.
6 months ago I sat and prayed and said " God please explain to me why I am like this, I want the truth, nothing but the truth. I want it so clear I cannot deny it. I want to know why I am here, who I am and why these weird strange things happen to me that no one can explain" and what I was shown literally from the next day was unbelievable and has been every day since. I was shown the llaw of one by a friend and could not believe what I was reading. I still can't. It has explained so many questions I have had my whole life and has often left me in tears.
I had what I called 'brain rushes' for about 6 years in the morning when I woke up, my thoughts would pulsate and rush through my head for 5-10 minutes, it felt like just pure energy pumping through my brain. No matter how hard I research this to try and work out what it was I got no where. Anyone I spoke to gave me a look like I needed psychatric treatment ( I was beginning to question it myself ) then I read LOO, and in part 49.2 it fully explains it all, frontal lobe experiences they call it. WOW... Talk about a wake up call, and the funny thing is, it has never happened since.
Since then, I have let go of almost everything, I am committed to the cause. I am here to help. To lighten the earths vibration in any and everyway i can. And since realising who I possibly/probably am, the experiences and changes I go through everyday are unbelievable. I had my first astral projection a week ago, I actually left the earth, I looked down on to it. I can now permanently feel energy pulsating through me, I can actually feel the change in my vibration. But even though my life is now amazing, I still feel lost. I have no one to share with, and struggle to find my next step. So hence why I am here. So hello..... Love and light. Xxxx Heart[/size]
Hello Ellybelly, and welcome! I like the way you say "so clear and yet so hazy." I know the feeling!
Welcome to the forums Ellybelly, I think you'll find you made the right choice signing up here Wink
Welcome Ellybelly! Sounds like an incredible journey you’re having. Can’t wait to hear more of what you have to share.
Thank you for sharing your beauty, Elly Smile. I understand the "brain rush" experience (it's ecstasy)!
Aww thank you for the welcome and I'm also glad i signed up. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Xx
(10-06-2012, 02:05 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing your beauty, Elly Smile. I understand the "brain rush" experience (it's ecstasy)!

Wow. Iv never come across someone who has experienced them before. How do they make you feel? How long did you have them? X

Brittany

'Ello and welcome. I'm BL, the town jester. :p

Here are links to a few of the "brain bombs" I've had in the past, though I've eventually come to call them "concept downloads." I think you'll find this sort of thing common amongst folks around here.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1991
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2302

Cyan

(10-06-2012, 03:21 PM)Ellybelly Wrote: [ -> ]Aww thank you for the welcome and I'm also glad i signed up. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Xx
(10-06-2012, 02:05 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing your beauty, Elly Smile. I understand the "brain rush" experience (it's ecstasy)!

Wow. Iv never come across someone who has experienced them before. How do they make you feel? How long did you have them? X

You'll do fine Elly!
Brittany Lynn LOL Brain Bomb very nice.

Elly - I visualize it as my pineal gland expanding upward towards and out my head, creating an antenna. At first it's a blissful sensation. I have to ask that the most optimal amount of light enter... depending on the state of my mind/body etc. (sometimes can't handle too much light). This experience for me, heralds a time of inspiration and energetic balancing (either or both). If I'm not grounded, I go into a frenzy of activity like writing and learning... and instead of eating I just want to drink water and smoke cigarettes. In that case I ask for balancing and do other activities.. hug a tree... etc. Things that didn't make sense become clearer, things that I thought were clear are challenged, etc. (kinda like a cataclysm by catalyst)... it's a brilliant process but I also am mindful to have spiritual protection and energetic cleansing.

How has your experience been, Elly? What does this process mean to you from an intuitive sense at this point?
When I'm not grounded, it can feel like my mind keeps expanding out of control. That can be a scary experience.
(10-06-2012, 04:29 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]'Ello and welcome. I'm BL, the town jester. :p

Here are links to a few of the "brain bombs" I've had in the past, though I've eventually come to call them "concept downloads." I think you'll find this sort of thing common amongst folks around here.

thank u very much. gona have a look now. xx

(10-06-2012, 06:19 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Brittany Lynn LOL Brain Bomb very nice.

Elly - I visualize it as my pineal gland expanding upward towards and out my head, creating an antenna. At first it's a blissful sensation. I have to ask that the most optimal amount of light enter... depending on the state of my mind/body etc. (sometimes can't handle too much light). This experience for me, heralds a time of inspiration and energetic balancing (either or both). If I'm not grounded, I go into a frenzy of activity like writing and learning... and instead of eating I just want to drink water and smoke cigarettes. In that case I ask for balancing and do other activities.. hug a tree... etc. Things that didn't make sense become clearer, things that I thought were clear are challenged, etc. (kinda like a cataclysm by catalyst)... it's a brilliant process but I also am mindful to have spiritual protection and energetic cleansing.

How has your experience been, Elly? What does this process mean to you from an intuitive sense at this point?

hi, well iv not had any since i have become aware of my spirituality, i was only experience these sensations when i had no clue what was going on, and because of they were quite scary episodes.
I was just very confused and they would happen so randomly, not during meditation or anything like that as i had never meditated before at that point. it litterally felt like a constantly rush of power in my head, so strong i could barely blink for 5 or so minutes. strange. i would actually like for it to happen again now with my new found knowledge. x
(10-06-2012, 08:21 PM)Ellybelly Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Brittany Lynn' pid='99620' dateline='1349555388']
'Ello and welcome. I'm BL, the town jester. :p

brittany lynn, it sounds like the "brain bombs" which you describe are epiphanies. Explosions of information given to you from a high source somewhere. Fascinating. I have had these also, (however only after altering my mind on a DMT substance... not recommending, however spiritually fascinating) but im not too sure if this is the same as my brain rushes as i didnt have any information given to me at the time. the sensation is so powerful no thoughts are present, i have to just lie there until the sensation passes. x
Elly I know what your talking about exactly with the brain rushes. I don't have them much anymore but got them regularly a few years ago. For me they where a wake up call to start me on my journey.

I sometimes get them now but no where nearly as intense as before. They are triggered by things usually certain thought chains and usually stimulated by sound/smell. Like sometimes I will suddenly smell something pleasurable and then boom brain tingles that run through my body.

I get them while driving and listening to music the most. I remember one 2 years ago almost made me crash into the car infront of me hehe. The best one I had was during intercourse however, it's like the brain explosion met with my orgasm and multiplied throughout my body.
Welcome Ellybelly! (it tickles to say that name BigSmile)

Give it some "time", if ya want to know your next step, then you will but at your own pace.
You found this place, maybe being here is what is needed for you, to find the truth which you seek .)

Love and light, stay awesome and bright Heart ,D
(10-07-2012, 01:10 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Elly I know what your talking about exactly with the brain rushes. I don't have them much anymore but got them regularly a few years ago. For me they where a wake up call to start me on my journey.

I sometimes get them now but no where nearly as intense as before. They are triggered by things usually certain thought chains and usually stimulated by sound/smell. Like sometimes I will suddenly smell something pleasurable and then boom brain tingles that run through my body.

I get them while driving and listening to music the most. I remember one 2 years ago almost made me crash into the car infront of me hehe. The best one I had was during intercourse however, it's like the brain explosion met with my orgasm and multiplied throughout my body.

Haha. That's funny. Yes they kinda helped me on my journey too, they would happen to me at random times too ( more often after i just wake up) and make my heart beat like crazy. But I think one of the main reasons I had them was so when I read the LOO and I read the explanation on there I would then take the material seriously. Which I did.
I'm learning that sometimes it's just meaningful to understand that the experience was meaningful :p Maybe it's just "it is what it is." Just an eye opening time in our personal journeys that is a catalyst for deep self discovery and growth.

Thank you Elly for reminding me about the excitement of this journey through the telling of your experience!
Hey Elly.

One thing that I forgot when I started my spiritual journey, that is still incredibly valuable is the power of prayer. I feel as though no matter how we feel in the moment if we have FAITH and INTENT that we can still swing incredibly stressful situations around.
I wish someday to put together a compilation of all these awakening stories, and publish it somewhere.

Cuz man.. we really are all one. going through the same dilemmas and facing the same issues.
Can't we all just teleport into one place and start a physical community?

I think... it would be. UH MAZIN
(10-06-2012, 08:32 AM)Ellybelly Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings to all and I first want to say hello as this is my first ever post and how wonderful it is to have a site just as this one.
I am from the UK and have decided to join this forum as I am not quite sure what else to do and who to talk to as this new world and mind frame/consciousness I've stepped into is an amazing yet unfamiliar and quite lonely one.
I started reading the Law of One about 4 months ago and not stopped since, I am upto part 75 and I have never been blown away more. All my life I have searched for this, for meaning and for answers. I have always knew I was different, constantly confused by my dreams every night, growing tired of trying to explain to people the things I see and then being looked at like I'm crazy with no interest in what I say. I have always loved the universe, loved it like its a part of me, i have always yearned to be there, looking up at the stars with tears and a huge smile on my face and not knowing why.
6 months ago I sat and prayed and said " God please explain to me why I am like this, I want the truth, nothing but the truth. I want it so clear I cannot deny it. I want to know why I am here, who I am and why these weird strange things happen to me that no one can explain" and what I was shown literally from the next day was unbelievable and has been every day since. I was shown the llaw of one by a friend and could not believe what I was reading. I still can't. It has explained so many questions I have had my whole life and has often left me in tears.
I had what I called 'brain rushes' for about 6 years in the morning when I woke up, my thoughts would pulsate and rush through my head for 5-10 minutes, it felt like just pure energy pumping through my brain. No matter how hard I research this to try and work out what it was I got no where. Anyone I spoke to gave me a look like I needed psychatric treatment ( I was beginning to question it myself ) then I read LOO, and in part 49.2 it fully explains it all, frontal lobe experiences they call it. WOW... Talk about a wake up call, and the funny thing is, it has never happened since.
Since then, I have let go of almost everything, I am committed to the cause. I am here to help. To lighten the earths vibration in any and everyway i can. And since realising who I possibly/probably am, the experiences and changes I go through everyday are unbelievable. I had my first astral projection a week ago, I actually left the earth, I looked down on to it. I can now permanently feel energy pulsating through me, I can actually feel the change in my vibration. But even though my life is now amazing, I still feel lost. I have no one to share with, and struggle to find my next step. So hence why I am here. So hello..... Love and light. Xxxx Heart[/size]

Very transparent post Ellybelly!
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I remember feeling the exact same way.
Its a beautiful ecstatic phenomena to be fully engaged in
the expanding of your consciousness.

The infrastructures of your mind are literally shifting and
your cells are transforming as you embrace in this delicious experience!

EMBRACE THE EXCITEMENT!
Its the whole reason you came!

And make attempts to release the need to share
with anyone that isn't vibrating on your frequency.

They just won't understand---and you will be looked at
as if you had something else going on.....which you do!

Its called evolving! Smile

Be clear on the fact that you are a beautiful entity
and that you embrace this experience of expansion with
little to no resistance and you will attract individuals vibrating
at your level of consciousness. xoxo

We have been expecting You! Thanks for sharing your story. Every time I hear how someone else 'awakened' it solidifies my awakening.

We are All One.

Namaste!

Chris
The "brain rushes" sound sort of familiar to me, too. Periodically over the years I've had a strange experience that generally happens in that gateway zone between waking and sleep--either falling asleep or coming out of it. I partially "wake up" (become dimly aware of my daytime identity, my ego) to find massive amounts of information being downloaded into my mind at a speed and density that is too fast for thought or memory to handle. This is usually accompanied by visuals in the form of staggeringly beautiful geometrical patterns that are multi-dimensional--that is, too complex for my normal 3D sense of vision. As with lucid dreams (of which I've had a fair number) the realization (by the ego) that the experience is happening tends to make it hard to maintain, and I'll usually come awake.

What is it? Why is it? Not a clue! I think it's important to remember that to undergo a shift in consciousness means just that: the whole ballgame is altered from top to bottom. This means that the linear thought and language-based explanations we still tend to cling to will simply have to go out the window: if you're going to breathe in the air and walk on the land, you have to lose the gills and fins, so to speak. To fully enter and live in those states would mean that any explanation or even description we could come up with here would, from that new perspective, seem a bit silly and pointless.

And there's the marvelous irony--the divine comedy--of being a part of the shift: to the point of view of the old consciousness we're moving away from, these types of experiences are "unreal" or "made up" and, like you say, people just shake their heads at you or suggest you get help; to the consciousness we're moving toward however, these experiences are baby steps and all our talk here a sort of "goo-goo-ga-ga", the mere feeble beginnings of a whole new means of communicating and of being in the world. And the truly hilarious part is this: those baby steps and this goo-ga are among the most fundamentally important things we can do right now! So thank you for sharing, Ellybelly, and a joyous welcome to Ra's Cosmic Daycare Center for Advanced Toddlers with Difficulties. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to making crayon drawings on the walls....
The hardest part is that, eventually, you will disconnect from "consensus reality", and "ordinary" wants and desires. When that happens all your anchors will come unmoored. Considerable self-discipline, and self-presence, is required to weather this. What is there to want or desire? What is there to aim for? What does one do?

Best of luck to you, and join us when you need support.

Cyan

(10-16-2012, 04:38 PM)J.Q. Wrote: [ -> ]A joyous welcome to Ra's Cosmic Daycare Center for Advanced Toddlers with Difficulties. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to making crayon drawings on the walls....

I want so much to be accepted by all the communities and people I meet but i regularly feel like I am unaccepted or slightly mocked for my views, so, i'll just point out that i used to play a computer game in the following starter group:

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Center...rporation)

My alternative version self was in that NPC corporation for 2½ years. Jus tthe name like so many other things ring... I used to play it with my brother, whom I later cut all ties with.

I know that the truth is... there... but its like playing an invisible game of cat and mouse with infinity.
(10-12-2012, 06:53 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I wish someday to put together a compilation of all these awakening stories, and publish it somewhere.

Cuz man.. we really are all one. going through the same dilemmas and facing the same issues.
Can't we all just teleport into one place and start a physical community?

I think... it would be. UH MAZIN

Haha. I often think the same. It's incredible what's to come. Exciting times. X

(10-15-2012, 07:32 PM)MissMiko Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2012, 08:32 AM)Ellybelly Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings to all and I first want to say hello as this is my first ever post and how wonderful it is to have a site just as this one.

Very transparent post Ellybelly!
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I remember feeling the exact same way.
Its a beautiful ecstatic phenomena to be fully engaged in
the expanding of your consciousness.

The infrastructures of your mind are literally shifting and
your cells are transforming as you embrace in this delicious experience!

EMBRACE THE EXCITEMENT!
Its the whole reason you came!

And make attempts to release the need to share
with anyone that isn't vibrating on your frequency.

They just won't understand---and you will be looked at
as if you had something else going on.....which you do!

Its called evolving! Smile

Be clear on the fact that you are a beautiful entity
and that you embrace this experience of expansion with
little to no resistance and you will attract individuals vibrating
at your level of consciousness. xoxo

Thank you so much, what a lovely post. I'm feeling so much better since writing this post, a lot more clearer. Everyday is incredible. X