Bring4th

Full Version: Transparent to Eternity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below are three portions of a Q'uo session from April 2006. http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0414.aspx

I was wondering if any one else resonates to the concepts and, perhaps, has some experience with them.

Thanks.
~P~

Q'uo Wrote:We would gladly speak a word to those whose profile matches the service-to-self energy pattern of well developed red, orange and yellow-ray energy centers, and well developed blue and indigo energy centers, but poorly developed green ray.

We would suggest that such entities experiencing this pattern of energy expenditure may profitably consider that they may well have chosen to incarnate in third density upon the Earth at this time in order to effect a more harmonious and full balancing of the energies which you may call love, light, power and peace. We offer these words to indicate the dimensions of love and wisdom, or the lessons of fourth density and fifth density, that are studied in sixth density in order to unify and solidify the point of awareness that contains all of the consciousness that is granted to all aspects of the creative principle.

Quo Wrote:We speak as if there is a “we” and a “they,” a “you” and an “I.” And this is not precisely correct. For there is an ever-flowing movement of energy along lines of force which are (sic) created by your thoughts and feelings rather than there being a dynamic of two.

You are experiencing ways of structuring the self so that it may be known to the self. We do not wish to take away every structure of your thoughts in an instant. Rather, we would that you would conceive of this journey as a dance. It is a dance in which your movements express a gradual increase in your ability to be naked and without personality.

In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit.

Quo Wrote:That which you seek, my brother, is closer than your breathing. Remove the stumbling block of self, with a small “s” and, as you are able to peel away layers of maya, consciousness shall emerge and you shall become transparent to eternity.
Peregrine, what do you see as the connection between these three quotes, other than they all include the word "self?"

First quote refers to STS entities who are lacking in green ray but strong in other energy centers.

Second quote refers to the way people can interact on a spiritual level, and meditation on emptiness as a way to reach that level.

Third quote also refers to emptiness as a path of meditation.

I see the shared meditation reference in quotes two and three, but I don't otherwise see how these three quotes connect to each other. What do you see?
(11-02-2009, 01:29 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Peregrine, what do you see as the connection between these three quotes, other than they all include the word "self?"

First quote refers to STS entities who are lacking in green ray but strong in other energy centers.

Second quote refers to the way people can interact on a spiritual level, and meditation on emptiness as a way to reach that level.

Third quote also refers to emptiness as a path of meditation.

I see the shared meditation reference in quotes two and three, but I don't otherwise see how these three quotes connect to each other. What do you see?

Well, my interest is focused on the areas emboldened. [Don't be thrown by the STS reference. It's a term borrowed from the question, but also meant to be a description of the energy balance stated: too much wisdom per amount of love, so to say.]

All creation is potentially aware of All, because that is it's root nature (and cause). According the first passage an aim in 6D is to poise one's consciousness so that, as a result of a long process of unification, All conscious becomes available.

The second passage seems to indicate that there actually is no "other-self." Rather, waves of energy created by thoughts and feelings conduce to an apparent experience of many-ness. (I'm not aware of another passage in the LOO material like this one. I find it very exciting.) The connection between the first and second passages would be that these thoughts and feelings must be balanced (poised and allowed to fall away) before All consciousness becomes available. Parenthetically, this is dramatically reminiscent of the famous second aphorism of the Yoga Sutras, something to the effect that yoga (meaning "union") is the cessation of the waves of the mind-stuff (meaning thoughts and feelings). As I grasp it, the concept here is that "extrinsic" phenomena continue to be perceived, but they are not experienced as other. This is the culmination of balancing chakras and experience and everything else in consciousness.

The third passage I see as a more poetic restatement of the above.

Emptiness would be the same thing in the sense that Q'uo advises we "empty our pockets" during meditation, meaning allow the thoughts and feelings to eventually fall away. Ra advises against overcoming things; rather, they should be experienced and evaluated and the Love/Light distilled from them. So, if we don't overcome them and they don't abate or distill by themselves (or they merely become more subtle) what then?

My answer for myself is to seek a posture which allows for accelerated experience and acceptance and emptying. I might suggest that this can be much harder in the lower chakras than the others. So, as the lower become clearer and can accept a greater flow of energy, the process does pick as you move along. On the other hand, you never know what you'll find in the next pocket!
I can see some connection between the quotes.

It seems to me that the Ra and Confederation material has themes of balance and openness.

There is no "must" imposed on us. But there are things we can do to have balance and openness. The universe is open and moving towards balance. We align ourselves with the way that the universe is evolving if we evolve in the same direction of balanced openness.

If a chakra has a reduced or missing flow of energy (as in the green ray quote), it could be brought into balance through openness. With emotions and experiences, if we perceive one side of a polarity, we could become open to perceive the other side. If we perceive a self, we could become open to perceive an other-self. If we perceive individuals, we could become open to perceive a unified pattern of energy flows without boundaries.

If we perceive an idea, we could perceive a more fundamental openness of the empty-state universe from which that idea arose. If we perceive a thought filling our mind, we could perceive the thought leaving and a mind free of a next thought.

In all of these ways, we release hold on a limited perspective.

Any perspective, thought, idea, item, boundary, relationship, event etc. is only one part of the whole universe. The less we cling to blinders which let it only a small part of the universe, the more open we are to a complete view of everything.

Creativity from an open beginning exists everywhere, because the instant point of creation's beginning exists everywhere. The ultimate version of all this would be no version at all, but total transparency to eternity.

Along the way, those taking the STS path will ultimate realize that their manipulated hierarchy is not as strong, reliable, adaptable a construct as the flexible network-web of STO collaborations. And STO's own unbalanced extremists, who participated in self-sacrifice, will realize that not loving themselves means they missed out on an important great way to serve the Creator. They missed out that they could not only love their neighbor as themselves, but also truly love themselves as the first part of this devotion.

Quote:As I grasp it, the concept here is that "extrinsic" phenomena continue to be perceived, but they are not experienced as other. This is the culmination of balancing chakras and experience and everything else in consciousness.
I see it that way too.

The metaphor that arises in my imagination is one of a surfer riding a wave. The wave continues to have its own existence in time and motion through space, but the successful surfer does not have a perception of going in a different direction than the wave. (And for the unsuccessful surfer who wipes out: Ouch!)
(11-02-2009, 11:05 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]The metaphor that arises in my imagination is one of a surfer riding a wave. The wave continues to have its own existence in time and motion through space, but the successful surfer does not have a perception of going in a different direction than the wave. (And for the unsuccessful surfer who wipes out: Ouch!)

Okay. It seems to me, though, that this continues to be a prelude to the stilling of the waves and the denuding of the personal identity, no?
(11-02-2009, 12:31 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me, though, that this continues to be a prelude to the stilling of the waves and the denuding of the personal identity, no?

Yes, you picked up on the sense I meant.