Bring4th

Full Version: Jaime Maussan at 2012 UFO Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, thought I'd post this link as when I got to 17.23 the images that followed looked very similar to the Adamski photos of Ra's craft. Have they revisited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouxQkFGSwVg

George Adamski 1952:
[Image: Adamski_PalomarGardens.jpg]

Antonio Urzi 2011:
[Image: Antonio_Urzi-Flying_Saucer.png]

Meerie

great, thanks for sharing that link, looking forward to watching it Smile
(10-08-2012, 04:23 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]great, thanks for sharing that link, looking forward to watching it Smile

It's very interesting. My BFF's fiance worked with Jaime in Mexico and apparently he has scores of researchers who check each video for authenticity prior to screening.

Also this fiance says he saw hundreds of UFOs in mexico, swarms of them. Must be the Mayan Sky Brothers returning as promised.....
what race was it that visited?
Bashar says the first race that will visit us upon disclosure is the Yahyel.
Bashar said the triangles were andromendan, and those machines have triangles on the bottom.
It's kind of funny that Adamski's craft looks like something from the 50's. While the later sightings look more modern (i.e. sleeker). Perhaps the idea was to try to impress something recognizably mechanized which carried certain assumptions in the era's mindset.
I think Bashar mentions the Yayel will be first, and Pleiadians will land en masse thereafter. Both races look like us and therefore it will be less of a shock apparently. Pleiadians are already visiting mexico as promised with the UFO fleets they get regularly. Amazing footage of motherships spewing out hundreds of smaller craft that fly in formation across the sky. Too beautiful for words.

www.bashar.org

Q: Can you comment on the type of craft that appeared in Mexico City
and Oxacca during the eclipse in 1991?

B: One moment! (Long pause with a different voice appearing) We are
not allowed to give you a physiological definition, but we are allowed
to tell you this: even though you recognize right now you may make
many interpretations of what we are about to say, we will have to let
that stand for now. Just understand that you are going to make many
different kinds of interpretations, and therefore, let what we are
saying, not so much be specific as you may think you may understand
it, but be a generalization that could be understood in a number of ways.

The being in that craft was, specifically, and again we can define it
no stronger than this, in no more specific details of this, AT THIS
TIME, was specifically the return of Quetzalcoatl. Do you understand this?
Do you have a link to video footage of this mothership? :-)
does anyone have background info on the "creature" he talks about?

Meerie

I hope you get your answers, young one Smile
Hi, I'll post some links to the mothership after work. I'll also link to Secret Space documentary which has some good footage, however has David Icke in it and I don't feel very comfortable with the information he gives out. It has Jaime in it though.

Also the UFO conference with Jaime Mausson and Santiago Gauza from 2010 and 2011 is good, I'll get links for that.

There are loads of those sorts of creatures being found, but they creep me out so I've not researched it further. Why is it so wet looking....and so alien...
It looked like some sort of horribly malnourished hairless meerkat. And just taking his word for it is not enough for me to really believe that he found something like that. Actually....it reminded me of the undead monkey in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie :-P
This the other doco I mentioned "Secret Space"...some amazing footage. Skip the conspiracy stuff in the beginning (not saying it's true or not, it's just long winded and you've probably heard most of it already) and go straight to the video clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J2bc3-M9T8