Bring4th

Full Version: 2011 has come and gone. What happened.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember reading in the Ra material about a transition occurring between 2001 and 2011. I can see the 2001 change both material and spiritual. Was something supposed to occur during 2011 that didn't? Did something occur that I didn't perceive. Was it just delayed?

If there was a discussion about this, please send me a link because I have yet to figure out how to look up older discussions.

Cyan

(10-08-2012, 11:41 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading in the Ra material about a transition occurring between 2001 and 2011. I can see the 2001 change both material and spiritual. Was something supposed to occur during 2011 that didn't? Did something occur that I didn't perceive. Was it just delayed?

If there was a discussion about this, please send me a link because I have yet to figure out how to look up older discussions.

For me 2011 and 2012 have been years of tremendous personal growth in a amazing number of ways, even were i not aware of the Ra materials take on 2012 i would still signify 2011 and 2012 as one of the "largest years" of my life.
For me 2010 and 2011 had pretty intense moments. I'm waiting to see what 2012 brings.
Well, there were all those public demonstrations and revolts held by young people in just about every part of the world BigSmile Arab Spring, Occupy movement, etc, etc.
Oops, you mean you didn't ascend like the rest of us? Oh well, maybe next time!
(10-08-2012, 11:41 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading in the Ra material about a transition occurring between 2001 and 2011. I can see the 2001 change both material and spiritual. Was something supposed to occur during 2011 that didn't? Did something occur that I didn't perceive. Was it just delayed?

I'm not sure what you're thinking of from the Ra material. They mentioned inconveniences continuing for approximately 30 years after 1981, and they mentioned a transition of between 100 and 700 years, but I don't think they said anything about 2001. In general, this was their attitude toward prophecy:

Quote:65.9 ...The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.
(10-08-2012, 02:47 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure what you're thinking of from the Ra material. They mentioned inconveniences continuing for approximately 30 years after 1981

They even say the inconveniences will "continue unabated" for 30 years, which could easily be taken to mean that they will still continue, just start to decrease in number.
always the "realist", austin
umm i'm not really sure if anything good happened then again it's a big wide world
and maybe it's one of those quantum leap things you know?

it's not about a big major good thing to happen in the world
but it's a millions of little things happening in the minds and hearts of everyone, providing the opportunity to grow. and possibly increase the number of harvesting?
The number of harvestables is probably increasing with time.

Brittany

I noticed a definite shift in the energy between 2010 and 2011. As far as I'm concerned the harvest has already happened/is happening. Unfortunately, I have the feeling the changes will continue to be gradual, not some utopian society springing up in the blink of an eye, as nice as that would be.
The 2011 timeframe as I understood it was the shifting of the planetarty entity into 4D. This did indeed occur.

As for the entire population shifting into a 4D utopian society, the Ra Material and subsequent Q'uo material never supports that theory. What will happen this year (the solstice) is the the switchover from 3D on this planet to "further 3D lessons" on another planet. This portion of the "gradual changeover" interpretation does not address this important detail. The harvestable population of 4D positive will remain with 4D earth and disintegrate 3D distortions for approximately 100-700 years(Ra's projected timeframe).

Also, here in 3D and regardless if you don't believe as I do about a harvest culmination/switchover moment, there has been increased instances of intuition, manifestation of thoughts and synchronisities.
(10-09-2012, 07:46 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]there has been increased instances of intuition
OK, what is an 'instance of intuition'? Then, how do you know these instances have increased?

That was more or less a tangent thought and continuing this discussion only derails the thread. So a final reply to your thoughts(unless we take this discussion to a new/more appropriate thread):

It's (practically)impossible to tackle this one from the scientic angle you seem to be approaching it from. I suppose if one could find a graph showing the car crash rate(% of the population) of the past 2-10 years it might be evidence towards increased intuition/telepathy. Did everyone magically become safer, more aware drivers even though there are more cars on the road than 2-10 years ago? My ride to/from work in rush hour (50-60 minutes each day)has seen fewer and fewer accidents vs what it was 3 or 4 years ago.

P.S. I would appreciate minimizing the discussion of tangential topics. For example, in this post it would be appropriate to reply to my views of the shift/harvest in this context, but not to only reply to me adding in as an afterthought a few thoughts on some common ground most here could find.
(10-09-2012, 07:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012, 07:46 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]there has been increased instances of intuition
OK, what is an 'instance of intuition'? Then, how do you know these instances have increased?

That is really interesting to think about, it's like I can feel and recognize the increase and intuition itself working but trying to describe it is difficult. I guess I would describe it as my ability to look inside and find answers there rather then outside. Of course you need to balance inside with outside though so I would say my ability to balance these two has become better my ability to communicate intuitive concepts in a rational way to others.

How would you describe it?
(10-09-2012, 08:34 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012, 07:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
That is really interesting to think about, it's like I can feel and recognize the increase and intuition itself working but trying to describe it is difficult.

How would you describe it?

Remember that the intuition is how we access the unconscious. The unconscious is basically just about everything at this 3D level. Further the unconscious is structured based on what we've already made conscious (for example, our worldview), so it is expressed to our consciousness in the only way we are capable of accepting it.

We are a part of a personal, then a larger collective mind. Personal and collective complexes may be 'charged' (i.e. from a gestalt of one or more individuals) then the intuition takes notice of that as a reaction (change in consciousness has occurred). This is the 'something is going on feeling', or even the 'feeling of presence' feeling.

Individually and collectively, we are working on problems - because we are all 'seeking' at some level. Sometimes we work on something collectively and eventually bring ourselves to the cusp of a new apprehension - which is a new way of being. This new apprehension can actually reorganize the contents of the unconscious, to a less distorted, and sometimes less complex realization - in the manner of the explanation provided by Ra for the 'transformation of mind' archetype.
(10-08-2012, 12:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, you mean you didn't ascend like the rest of us? Oh well, maybe next time!

Tongue That was actually a thought that I seriously considered.

"17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest."

Ha! I new I wasn't crazy. I found the quote. Please comment...
"This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space."

In one case they were off by a thousand years. So maybe they were thinking of 3011?
"The harvest is now" ~ Ra

The harvest started in the 50s and is still going strong. Smile
"The harvesting is not yet" ~ Ra

Wink
(10-09-2012, 07:46 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]The harvestable population of 4D positive will remain with 4D earth and disintegrate 3D distortions for approximately 100-700 years(Ra's projected timeframe).

Hi, Parsons, I find your posts on this subject of graduation very interesting and thought-provoking.

Can you please explain more on what you meant there, in terms of the portion I have underlined from your earlier post? Thank you.
(10-12-2012, 08:31 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]"The harvesting is not yet" ~ Ra

Wink

LOL BigSmile
(10-12-2012, 09:09 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012, 07:46 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]The harvestable population of 4D positive will remain with 4D earth and disintegrate 3D distortions for approximately 100-700 years(Ra's projected timeframe).

Hi, Parsons, I find your posts on this subject of graduation very interesting and thought-provoking.

Can you please explain more on what you meant there, in terms of the portion I have underlined from your earlier post? Thank you.

My original interpretation of that particular concept of the Ra Material and now still after careful consideration of the 'gradual ascension' interpretation has led me back to the same conclusion. When Ra/Q'uo referred to a 100-700/100-150 year transitional period, they were referring to the time it takes for everyone graduated to 4d to rid themselves of 3D only concepts that aren't around any longer in 4d (for example, treating your biological family of your chemicle vehicle differently than others of your Extended Family).
(10-14-2012, 09:23 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 09:09 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

My original interpretation of that particular concept of the Ra Material and now still after careful consideration of the 'gradual ascension' interpretation has led me back to the same conclusion. When Ra/Q'uo referred to a 100-700/100-150 year transitional period, they were referring to the time it takes for everyone graduated to 4d to rid themselves of 3D only concepts that aren't around any longer in 4d (for example, treating your biological family of your chemicle vehicle differently than others of your Extended Family).

Thanks for the explanation, Parsons. Your thoughts are very intriguing. I guess you have done much homework. Thank you for replying Smile

Cyan

So. The darkness of the 4thD will slowly disintigrate 3d concepts leaving behind a higher plane of existence.
Which in turn will be devoured by a 5th density thought forms
which in turn will be devoured by 6th density thought form complexes (social memory complex)

These will then in turn all not plunge the mysteries of the 8th density (octave above) but realise that there are octaves above.

Does that not indicate that Ra is "my" thought and "I" am the 7.9999(infinite 9's approaching but never touching 8th) entity which projects downdward from those and Ra views itself as a "thought" which is striving to "return to" me.

Which in its point of view would be for it to more and more love me as a grow as an individuated (self serving) entity, without which neither 6.5 or above nor 7.999 or below could exists, but since neither has a lower limit, selfishness is the only way anything can exists

And I must selfishly believe this structure exists because only by using this structure as it is the best that "ra" has found to visualize the structure of the afterlife while taking into account all the witnessed and proven phenomena (afterlives and what not) and from all of that eventually to the god self and back.

Kind of like. The density model isnt true, but for how I perceive reality, it is as close as it can ever be. And by ever i mean within this octave of existence.

So belief in this system guarantees, essentially, a reincarnative full awareness of once place and destiny and former places and destinies based on known predispositions and future based on known options available and known results of those choices based on bast ("ra" notes: Leave it in, Bast will like it)predispositions which are all based on former assumptions and so on.

Therefore it is possible to both create everything and to not know anything. It is then possible to have full faith in the statement that all is well and i know nothing at the same time. That is to say, have Faith. Dunno. Feel like i don't need to worry despite how dark i may project because the best outcome will always manifest itself regardless of my limitations if i simply grasp the right moments as the emotion rises so all i need to focus on is listening to those flickers of the heart.

I feel like the time for me to stop doing delics every day is drawing closer and closer as i come more and more lucid of who I am after the winter. I Still cant maintain belief in this self but i know it is the "primarch" me and can be aware of a higher truth that i feel that i have lost in the winter 2011-2012 but feel i may have now gotten to know again, on a first name basis.

It feels good.

Any life or afterlife or future life or paraller or alternative life is possible because it is the only way things work. To become aware of this within a lifetime is, what exactly?

(felt like someone hit a loud sonic boom into my right ear and then to the top of my head a bit quieter and then left ear very quiet. as is aid that and saw a flash of buddha)

Then again, I have been meditating for 15 years now. Or so.

(most not in chronological order but notes fit when written, i hope you all like what is in it and find it somehow resonating and helpful as i try to paint petty colors on my version of the common human despair, i resonate with maybe 90% of your stories, they feel like they are mine and i dream them here for me to see. So when i say i feel good i feel i am radiating good into all of your stories as well through that. I dont know if its true but its something i've grown to love doing. Its difficult to maintain because it feels like there is an expectation that i must continue doing it if i start doing it. Also, STS here is that i want to document my thoughts and i feel better knowing that these are at least "out there" and if some resonance is had then its had, better than having them hidden on a folder marked "weird texts" Smile)

(hides away)

<3