Bring4th

Full Version: *Right Now*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something wonderful is happening =)
Damn, I missed it. Where? Still happening or will it happen again?

Brittany

I definitely noticed some amazing energy today. Haven't felt this good in...a good while.
(10-09-2012, 08:29 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely noticed some amazing energy today. Haven't felt this good in...a good while.
Did you feel it at 4:12PM EST?

I felt amazingly well today. And yes it was around 1:12 pm pacific time. I spontaneously spoke up in my college writing class which is a huge leap forward in personal evolution :-) and the feeling persisted all the way home afterwards. In fact I still feel great :-)
Despite my attempt at humor, I also did notice something seemed to ease at that particular time and well-being is continuing.
I thought your attempt was funny. So attempt successful :-)
I dont know what, I only know that someting wonderful is happening and it´s about everything. In fact it´s the only thing I *know* at the moment, it´s a knowing that speaks through my entier being, it can not be ignored anymore, amazing =)

Meerie

I had a great experience of divine bliss on monday, and incidentally another CME hit earth that day..
we have more solar flare actions these last days.
So yeah it's a good feeling and I also had the impression "something" is happening. Something awesome.
Smile

Cyan

(10-10-2012, 03:12 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I had a great experience of divine bliss on monday, and incidentally another CME hit earth that day..
we have more solar flare actions these last days.
So yeah it's a good feeling and I also had the impression "something" is happening. Something awesome.
Smile

For me, my emo anger at the other self for its determination to love me is starting to feel more and more silly. So, i'd say yes.
(10-10-2012, 01:43 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know what, I only know that someting wonderful is happening and it´s about everything. In fact it´s the only thing I *know* at the moment, it´s a knowing that speaks through my entier being, it can not be ignored anymore, amazing =)

I wasn't feeling anything yesterday and so I simply asked, while meditating, to connect to this event that my other selves were experiencing and right away felt the crown and third-eye lit up very warmly!

I still don't know what it is, but I know that I love all of you !

Heart
Right now I still have faith that the Universe will bring us whatever we desire, through gratitude and visualization. It's faith because I have yet to see it. But I still focus on my dreams being real. And that's a fun game.
(10-10-2012, 03:12 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I had a great experience of divine bliss on monday, and incidentally another CME hit earth that day..

Is there a connection between CMEs and well being?

Meerie

(10-17-2012, 04:05 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a connection between CMEs and well being?

not necessarily, no. There is a very interesting thread started by Parsons on the CMEs, have you seen it?
and the theories how us earthlings react to them.

here:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3632

Most of us discussing in that thread think that they accentuate our underlying predisposition, that means if you are angry the influx of energy hurled at the earth by the CME might make you even more agressive...
Awesome, thank you!