Bring4th

Full Version: 2D Entities Evolving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Biblical idea of the 'lion lying down with the lamb' is considered an icon of the 'end times.' I don't care much for the Bible, but I've sometimes wondered whether there is any truth to the idea of 2D entities somehow living harmoniously, without having to kill one another for survival. I've wondered how common it is for such an arrangement. Do 2D entities slaughter one another on other 3D planets, or is this bloody way of life unique to our 'school for juvenile delinquents'?

As we near 4D, what is going on with the 2D population? Are they evolving too? We know that many animals, and even some trees, are harvestable to 3D. This might indicate that many others are in various stages of reaching harvestability.

I find it fascinating to see the myriad examples of animals behaving in ways outside the norms of their instinct. Animals thinking...and even thinking outside the box...thinking creatively...helping other animals...seeming to feel compassion! ...and even doing things that seem almost...human.

We all know dogs are known for saving the lives of humans. But what about cows saving other cows? Chickens learning how to trick their captors? And...lions adopting baby animals that would normally be their prey?

What is the significance of these odd incidents? They aren't so rare anymore. A quick youtube search will yield many, many examples of 'odd' animal behavior. In many cases, it really does seem like the animals are thinking complex, creative ideas, and feeling complex emotions.

The following video is but one of many, many examples. Please post any you find. It would be fascinating to accumulate a collection of documentation regarding the ongoing evolution of our younger other-selves.

Must Watch: A Lioness Adopts a baby antelope. A short documentary that will open your eyes.

And here's another similar story:

Leopard saves baby baboon

Unbound

Like the amazing painting elephant! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk
The elephant is like "Duh, of course I know what an elephant looks like."
(10-10-2012, 09:39 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Like the amazing painting elephant! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk
The elephant is like "Duh, of course I know what an elephant looks like."

Uh oh. Sorry to shoot down that one, but it's a fake. I posted that on FB and an artist friend pointed out the human arms doing the drawing. Sad

Here's one of a hippo saving an impala from a crocodile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrBqEslJgQg

Unbound

Aha Now that I watch it carefully, it is indeed fake, well that's a bummer, but good to know!
can you point out specifically the fake part? i keep missing it.
(10-10-2012, 10:00 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]can you point out specifically the fake part? i keep missing it.

The trunk is an arm. You can see the shape of a hand holding the pencil, in a glove that looks like a trunk.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...spear.html

Orangutan uses tools and expands it's diet.
what about the shots where it is zoomed out and you can see the trunk attached to the head? is the crowd in on it then? even the little kid?
It's actually not so abnormal for a normally predatory animal to "adopt" a young animal it would normally be preying on, temporarily at least. Animals, mainly mammals, evolved the attribute somewhere along the line to have the "care taking" instinct triggered by visual cues common in baby animals (large symmetrical heads, large eyes, small mouths, small noses, fluffiness, etc). There is a reason we consider certain things "cute." This behavior obviously led to greater survival rates by reinforcing care for an animal's own offspring. This is an instinctual reaction well understood by biologists. Of course interpret the scenario any way you wish, but the phenomenon has been long observed.

Not to say strange things don't happen all the time in the animal kingdom, and perhaps there are some love-inspired events, but I don't see why our own 4D harvest would have any effect on the 2D sphere aside from our direct interactions.

Unbound

Do you think the harvest of each density happens at the same time?
Yeah I'm not seeing how that elephant video is fake..

Unbound

If you look at the movement of the elephants trunk, it isn't actuall natural for an elephant in the way it comes in and out of the screen. Also, the elephant is using a rather sophisticated brush technique that is fundamental to many painters.
lol what??
From the visual evidence presented in that vid. The trunk looks real, is attached to the head,and looks exactly how I have seen elephants hold things other times. I don't know about the painting technique. And for the crowd...that is one deceiving child to act genuine at a time when everyone else in the crown would be in on a lie. As they would be able to see the human doing it.Or the child is so gullible as to believe that the elephant is doing it as the adults are saying, even as he sees a human hand painting?
I'm having trouble seeing how this is fake. Can you post a video from another angle maybe? Were there any others that captured the person painting? Is there an article written that presents evidence of a fake. More than just unnatural movement for an elephant trunk and advanced painting style. I'm not trying to be antagonizing towards either of you. I am just not seeing the fake here. I will happily alter my thoughts if you can present me with more concrete evidence :-)
What I think is fascinating is how the elephant approaches painting the form of the body. It has excellent visualization and perspective to outline the way it did.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/ele...inting.asp

hmm...
i don't know anything about this site. is it trustworthy?

Cyan

All you need for evolution is a common complex form of communication and a complex idea to communicate that cant be solved with available resorces, preferably ever. Like "who are you" where are you, when are you, where are you going, why are you here, what do you want, and so on.

Different unsolvable questions produce different realities.

Many here have question like "how can I escape" Which while possible, is not a really smart question.

Better one may be "why should I not escape"
(10-10-2012, 10:56 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know anything about this site. is it trustworthy?

Unless someone climbed up in the elephant's ass, took residence in its head, cut off its trunk and put a fake one in place of it, you can trust your own judgement. Come on guys! Look up other pictures and videos if you have to..don't trust another opinion so easily.
Quote:41.17 Questioner: Then would an animal in second-density have all of the energy centers in some way in its being but just not activated?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Quote:9.15 Questioner: Where did these beings come from? Were they a product of evolution as understood by our scientists? Were they evolved from the original material of the earth that you spoke of?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:9.16 Questioner: Do these beings then evolve from second density to third density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, although no guarantee can be made of the number of cycles it will take an entity to learn the lessons of consciousness of self which are the prerequisite for transition to third density.

Quote:13.21 Questioner: Then how does the second density progress to the third?

Ra: I am Ra. The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.
Oh wow, this has turned into a discussion about the fake elephant painting! Tongue I thought it was real too, until my artist friend burst my bubble! It was awhile back though so I don't remember exactly. I just remember that, after he told me, I could spot it easily. If I remember correctly, they never actually show the 'trunk' painting and the head at the same time. They only show closeups of the 'trunk' which, according to my artist friend, isn't really a trunk at all but can be seen to be in the shape of a human hand. I'll rewatch it and get back to you.

Meanwhile, he told me THIS is the 'real' elephant art:

http://www.elephantartgallery.com/
i'm pretty sure that the vid does zoom out and show the head and trunk moving to paint. it could be a fake, true. however, the crowds reaction and the reaction specifically of that little kid. seems to point towards real. i'm not saying the elephant understands art, which would be amazing :-), but that the elephant did paint it. :-)
as to the original goal of the thread, i don't really know enough to comment. as well i have not developed opinions regarding the subject.
(10-11-2012, 06:24 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm pretty sure that the vid does zoom out and show the head and trunk moving to paint. it could be a fake, true.

Watch carefully starting at 1:25. At 1:26 the video changes, and after that, all of the painting is done showing only the trunk, and part of the head, which could easily be fake.

The whole elephant isn't shown again until after someone conveniently walks in front of the camera at 6:37. The line added to the bottom, and the tip of the trunk added at the end, aren't zoomed so could be faked.

However, the part with the leaves on the flower are zoomed, and it's a real elephant!!! So now I don't know! I'm going to ask my artist friend to rewatch it and explain to me how the leaves could have been faked.

It's possible the elephant made a shape at the beginning that looked like the outline of an elephant, they filled in the middle, then the elephant was trained to add the leaves at the end. (Or, my friend is wrong and it really is real! But in that case, why is this the only one? Why are the others in the elephant art gallery of a much lesser quality? And why isn't this one in the gallery?) The main reason I'm still skeptical about all of it being real is the obvious cut at 1:25. But the leaves at the end...that has me stumped. Huh

(10-11-2012, 06:24 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]however, the crowds reaction and the reaction specifically of that little kid. seems to point towards real.

The crowd comments are just audio - easily added on to video footage. But...what little kid? I missed that.

I'm definitely gonna share all these comments with my friend. Either we'll make him a believer, or he'll expose our gullibility! Tongue

Edit: OK I just did a search to see if there was more of that caliber. Yes, there is, but guess what - NO zoomouts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeqWt8Ke3ZE

And, if you look closely, you'll notice that the tip of the trunk is just hanging, whereas the tip of the trunk in the first video is obviously grasping the brush and is shaped like a human hand.

So, if these are all fake, the scammers aren't in sync with each other. They're using different effects on the trunk, which supports the case for them all being fake. Real elephants would all grasp the brush the same way, I'd think.

Still doesn't explain the leaves on the flower, though!

Oh wow, there are lots more! Just do a youtube search for 'elephant art.' But the ones I've seen so far don't have zoomouts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oim2LFo1jJ8

I haven't found any footage that shows the whole elephants, doing the whole painting, from start to finish with no cuts.

Hey, I'm the advocate for animal intelligence, remember? Tongue But I'm not buying this.
I'm pretty sure our cats are evolving. But maybe we're just evolving, and seeing them in a different light.
Got a reply from my artist friend:

Quote:Monica,
What first caused me to think it was fake was that a human arm has only two major points of articulation, the elbow and the wrist. AnElephant trunk is able to articulate at any point of its entire length.
The video seems to only show a loint in the trunk at points that are used by humans. Also the "elephant" seems to be "holding" the paintbrush with what seems like the "grasp" of a human hand. Instead, and Elephants trumk has a grasp much like a pair of "big soft" teweezers! And so delicate that the tip can pick up a dime off a floor!
My obaervations are surely not scientific but instead are made up from years of personal "observation" and "study".
THESE are some of things that "artsts" are "doing" as they "study" s scene or a hand held "object". You've seen an "artist" pick up an object and twist and turn it in their hands!?
THATS what they are "doing" in their mind, is making mental notes.
Trusting my own "mental notes" about Elephant trunks AND about Human arms.. screams out to me "FAKE FAKE FAKE!
Its fun and challenging to aee things like this video or other "optical illussions" and make conclusions about them!
Ihope this more fully answers your euestion.?
LOVE, Hal

(10-11-2012, 08:45 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But the leaves at the end...that has me stumped. Huh

Then maybe it's that simple. It's silly to debate elephant trunks at length Tongue, so all I'll say is that it's clearly part of the elephant when the camera begins to zoom in..and that same trunk is in the video throughout. So you'll have to first rationalize that away, and if you can't, all other details are being added to a shoddy foundation.

Elephants have great visual memory. In their migration, they remember exact places they've been before, and are also able to recognize faces. The elephant is probably painting an image that it was trained to remember.
(10-14-2012, 05:40 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Then maybe it's that simple. It's silly to debate elephant trunks at length Tongue, so all I'll say is that it's clearly part of the elephant when the camera begins to zoom in..and that same trunk is in the video throughout.

But it's not. There is a break, so almost the entire painting could be fake, from the point of the break, which is right after the first mark the elephant makes. Then, at the end, there is another break when the person walks in front of the camera. So the ONLY part of the video that couldn't be faked is the leaves.

I adopted a young cat that somehow found itself in my back yard. It wasn't newborn, but not yet an adult. He came to feel at home and would chase birds and squirrels and occasionally leave me a dead bird, baby rat or other small rodent.

He got to the age when I thought he should be "fixed," so I took him to the humane society for that task. During his three-day absence, a squirrel would sneak into my yard and carefully look for this predator with whom it now had a relationship of some kind. I decided that it was more than just eater and food.
Quote:"Binti Jua is a western lowland gorilla female in the Brookfield Zoo, in Brookfield, Illinois. Binti is most well known for an incident which occurred on August 16, 1996, when she was eight years old.A three-year old boy climbed the wall around her zoo enclosure and fell 18 feet onto concrete below, rendering him unconscious with a broken hand and a vicious gash on the side of his face.

Binti walked to the boy’s side while helpless spectators screamed, certain the gorilla would harm the child. Another larger female gorilla approached, and Binti growled.Binti picked up the child, cradling him with her right arm as she did her own infant, gave him a few pats on the back, and carried him 18 meters (59 ft) to an access entrance, so that zoo personnel could retrieve him. Her 17-month-old baby, Koola, clutched her back throughout the incident.

The boy spent four days in the hospital and recovered fully."

(I don't have the source - was posted on facebook.)

[attachment=1157]
Regarding the elephant. Its use of trunk and dexterity is matched only by the human hand. It's more dextrous (in general) than monkey/ape hands. The grip for elephants vary according to each individual; if the painting elephant has learned from humans it is only fair to assume it also picked up the human movements for painting. It can certainly articulate more but has not learned this in regard to the canvas.

No conclusion can reliably be made regarding trunk and technique.

It seems very likely, however, that it has learned representative painting from a trainer.

Considering this site: http://www.elephantartgallery.com/paintings/
Where elephants have been painting whatever they feel like; it compares fairly interestingly to early paleolithic painting/cave art.

Following the ideas of Graham Hancock with what he and his professor friend dug up about meanings, these lines would then be the energy representation of their selves or other-selves on a/the metaphysical plane.
They also correlate well with the massive study during the 60's when lots of people got high doses of LSD and where asked to paint what they saw.

Animals are very good with living in the moment so with the abstract help of 3D entities (us) we can accelerate their spiritual growth. Many has already done so and there's daily updates on animals doing more and beyond what we've so sloppily called 'animal behaviour'.

If it is our evolution triggering theirs or their alone acting, I can't really say. I believe it's a mix, though.
We can absolutely help them to progress spiritually and should.

My thoughts on the matter, anyway =).
Pages: 1 2