Bring4th

Full Version: Proving we live in an artificial reality...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ve-do.html
Quote:Do we live in the Matrix? Researchers say they have found a way to find out.

Any simulation of the universe must have limits, and finding these would prove we live in an artificial reality, physicists claim

A team of physicists have come up with a test which they say could prove whether or not the universe as we know it is a virtual reality simulation - a kind of theoretical red pill, as it were...It is believed that simulating physics on this fundamental level is equivalent, more or less, to simulating the workings of the universe itself...

Seems like a duh eh ? We are bound by chosen limits all around us in this illusion. Smile
But won't the tests be constrained by the same limits of the Universe?

I think with the advent and proliferation of quantum computing, they'll have the power they need for their simulations.

The constraints are most likely changing at some fundamental level because of how the Universe responds to thought. The thoughts of the experimenter could influence the outcome.
If finding limits proves we live in an artificial reality, then for me it's quite evident. The whole of physicality seems to function because of set limits.

So IMHO their simple statement is enough to show that we are within an illusion.
Will some proof like that create a paradigm shift?
(10-11-2012, 02:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will some proof like that create a paradigm shift?

According to the Lyricus teaching order (aka Wingmakers), the scientific discovery of the human soul, or I should say of time/space, is what begins the switch of a planet from 3d to 4d in space/time. They call this discovery, The Grand Portal. It's a bit like what you could read in 2150 A.D.
What's a "natural" reality even supposed to mean ?
Even dreams seem natural when they occur. I just wish I was more aware in them.
The proof we desire is in The Administration system of This universe as with any computer system we can login as an administrative commander To spawn new items" peoples, planets, suns, and anything else we could imagine.
The proof that I am not at God's level of awareness and yet can still make love to him.