Bring4th

Full Version: Do you know a good Shaman/Psychic Healer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you recommend a good psychic or psychic healer? and why do you recommend them? thanks
you? because everything we need is within us? we can chase the solutions from the world around us but the solution is within ourselves.

imo!
Yeah, wanted to come in and say Our Higher Self is.
(But, it is worthy to note that if the solution is "in others", as All is One, it is still within You. As You can be the solution for "others", in many cases.)
A friend of my mums went to see a psychic and the psychic got her ten brothers and sisters names correct, even the one that used a nickname. Don't have any other details.

I live in England though, so obviously that is a factor in whether you go to her.
(10-12-2012, 04:41 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Can you recommend a good psychic or psychic healer? and why do you recommend them? thanks

YES! http://www.jerrywills.com/about/schedule...g-session/ Although I wouldn't really call him a "psychic healer". He uses the terms "medical intuitive" and "energy healer".

Jerry (and his wife, son, and granddaughter) are personal friends of mine. They were kind enough to let me stay at their apartment when coming to and from Lima on a Peru trip years ago. (They are now back in the states.)

During one of these visits, Jerry worked on a problem I had been having. It wasn't anything serious, but a really annoying pain in the center of my back. Nothing else was working (chiropractic, etc) long-term. Jerry worked on me for a short while, and said the pain shouldn't be bothering me anymore. Indeed it hasn't.

Jerry has clients all over the US, and the world. He also can work remotely if need be.
Monica, excuse my curiosity but is this for Carla ?
(10-12-2012, 03:30 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Monica, excuse my curiosity but is this for Carla ?

No, not for Carla.

Thanks everyone, but actually what I think I'm looking for is a shaman. Tenet, I will keep that name for future reference.

Brittany

www.tomthehealer.com

This guy is a bonafide Shaman, and I found the work he's done on me beneficial enough to recommend him to practically everyone I meet. A great guy with a big, open heart.
(10-12-2012, 05:41 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 03:30 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Monica, excuse my curiosity but is this for Carla ?

No, not for Carla.

Ah well. It's a good idea though. Smile
Meeting this guy changed my life. I would say working with him was the most profound thing that happened to me in this life so far, our paths crossed at the perfect time. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.robwergin.com/
I've worked with a few shamen, but would not recommend any unless I understood what the general need was.
One of my father's cousins is a ~30 year practitioner and current high priestess of the Yoruba religion. She is highly clairvoyant and her power is such that she has been able to directly manipulate probability and effect circumstances for my father from a distance (she lives in Brasil). She can accurately divine information and has done a reading on me at my father's request in which she informed him what forces 'guard my mind'. Speaking more on her former ability, two examples come to mind.

The first involves the fact that someone's mother who is close to my father cast black magic against him. His cousin discovered this and promptly redirected the curse, which resulted in the caster developing severe physical sickness and mental illness soon thereafter.

The second example is a bit more intimate and revolves around infidelity concerning my father's wife which, once again, his cousin divined. After a request to correct this situation, she informed my father that in 3 days time he will find his wife crying, and 3 days later he found her crying in the living room. He told me that immediately after, he received a phone call from his cousin asking him, "Are you satisfied?"

She is the best candidate for a shaman I know, although I will second what charlie2012 and Oldern stated about the potential already existing within you. All that is required is the proper intent, focus and the necessary tools to bring about 'shamanic' actions and phenomenon. I greatly revere shamans and believe them to possess one of the most extraordinary and powerful occupational roles in the world as well as being excellent spiritual role models for their understanding, awareness, connection and abilities. Despite my constant talk of shamans, I've never identified or explicitly stated that I am a shaman, although I have adopted my ancestor's tools and combined it with my own knowledge to create my own practice and effective methods and direct it towards funneling the infinite.

If you've managed to uncover pathways to the Source within you and have some personal connection to the divine or the spiritual in general, then you're perfectly capable of developing your own 'shamanic' spiritual practice, or in more accurate terms getting in better touch with your Self and co-operating with It, assuming you opt to use the correct tools and discipline to do work.