Bring4th

Full Version: Sick of some people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a post for the day of decision for a mass global meditation and this guy is like

you can't do anything, you need to wait for the angels and ets and whoever else to save us.

All I said was you misunderstand the power that lies within your individuality.

Then I said no one is coming to save us, only we save ourselves. I know it to be true, I know that I am divinity, as everyone else is. Why is this so obvious to me, and so lost to so many others.

Why the f*** is god outside of you, in everything around you but not in you? How does that even make sense. It doesn't make sense it's just like you're unworthy to be anything like god because of all of our faults.

Who do you think put those faults in us to begin with. It was god, it was us, it was the plan. it is the plan. GET ME OFF THIS ROCK OF INSANITY.

I AM GOD AND SO ARE YOU AND SO IS THIS DAMN PIECE OF PAPER AND SO IS THIS FREAKING INTERNET FORUM. Everything is piece of the one infinite creator, everything and nothing absolutely nothing is separated from that. Instead of unleashing a whole onslaught of this anger at this one guy. I post it here, because I feel that maybe this calls for constructive criticism

sorry i had to vent there.
I must admit that the limitations chosen by this Logos are quite extreme. Still I'm glad to have had the opportunity to experience it. But yeah, I too am ready to let go of this insanity.
(10-12-2012, 11:24 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit that the limitations chosen by this Logos are quite extreme. Still I'm glad to have had the opportunity to experience it. But yeah, I too am ready to let go of this insanity.

thanks patrick!!!!!!!

i would feel so alone if it were not for this forum!

Unbound

I rest you assured, there are far more insane places in the universe. Smile

Brittany

Deep breaths, bro. You also have to see that other, seemingly incompetent person...within yourself.
(10-12-2012, 06:33 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Deep breaths, bro. You also have to see that other, seemingly incompetent person...within yourself.

I hope that it's possible to let the insane part of us play by itself while we (the other part) continue climbing toward the Creator. Smile
this planet is definitely not an easy trip, blatz. i feel your pain brother . we all battle against frustration . its like why dont others see why are we so compliant and docile and not absolutely defiant and claiming our divinity. i battle with the exact same feelings. on the other hand i have accepted the fact, i am never going to fit in, most people like 99.99 % are not interested in what i am interested in, and that is the way it is. what is so perfectly obvious to us is just not so to the vast majority. so i will do my own thing and really really look forward to the time when i reunite with my celestial family whenever that is. and just be myself in the meantime whatever that happens to be at that particular moment. and that is all any of us can really do.

norral Heart
Similar experience for me in church today. Choosing to attend a church where a lot of my family is involved, and where my husband and I sing in the fabulous choir. The pastor is a good man, but his theology is so old school. Today the sermon infuriated me so much. Fortunately, my husband was willing to let me vent in the car on the way home. And I had an opportunity to practice my new skill of letting other people's shortcomings wash right past me without affecting my aura.