Bring4th

Full Version: Chakras are rays.... sort of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanting to get some feedback/thoughts from you guys about rays.

Here is an attempt to define rays: A ray is the vibrational signal or energy frequency associated with a particular level of density. A chakra is a transformer in my body that receives and transmits the energy of the corresponding ray.

Thus the 6th chakra is the energy transformer that connects me with 6th ray energy.

Okay, that was the best I could come up with so far. Would love to have my thinking/understanding stimulated or clarified by your thoughts.
(10-12-2012, 09:42 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Wanting to get some feedback/thoughts from you guys about rays.

Here is an attempt to define rays: A ray is the vibrational signal or energy frequency associated with a particular level of density. A chakra is a transformer in my body that receives and transmits the energy of the corresponding ray.

Thus the 6th chakra is the energy transformer that connects me with 6th ray energy.

Okay, that was the best I could come up with so far. Would love to have my thinking/understanding stimulated or clarified by your thoughts.

Your thinking on this subject is fairly clear. A few items to consider though are:

Rather than calling a chakra an "energy transformer", I would liken them more to "vibrational filters" or "energy receptors". Nothing is "transformed", but rather, each energy center filters out a portion of the omnipresent pranic light of the infinite creator. Before the energy enters the chakra system, it is undifferentiated. No ray is better than another ray. It's all just spiraling prana, with different manifestations that reflect the vibratory level.

You have outer prana, and inner prana. Where they meet determines your experience of reality. The inner prana descends downwards through the chakra system and equals your will, or inner seeking. This is the polaris of the self. The outer prana that is attracted upwards through the chakra system equals your (for the most part) unconscious desires. Where your conscious will and unconscious will (desires) meet determines your level of consciousness and/or density level. So this meeting place, of inner and outer vibratory understanding could be likened unto the balance between the conscious and unconscious. The more unconscious you are, the lower the meeting place. The more your consciousness, or will, is awakened by polarity, the more this meeting place gradually moves further upwards to higher frequency manifestations.

Rays, as you surmised, are simply spectrums of energy or consciousness associated with a particular vibratory level (density). So your sixth chakra or energy center is a filter for indigo ray energy expression.
(10-12-2012, 09:42 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Wanting to get some feedback/thoughts from you guys about rays.

What is a "chakra"? The term derives from Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning."

Now, what is an "energy center"? Energy, by definition, is motion, action, kinetic, that which is "at work" (Greek en+ergon: energia, energy). To be centered is to be focused. Thus, a center is a concentration point; a focus.

What is the Logos? The focus of Intelligent Infinity. The Logos is a spiraling force (wheel, turning), a vortex of kinetic motion, pure vibration, intelligent energy. The Logos is the Original Thought. And a thought is a focus of consciousness.

Thus, each energy nexus is a thought center.

First there is a focus, a sound, a thought, or the Logos, Love. Then light comes to be. This is the clear white light before being prismatically refracted into seven primary rays or colors: red through violet. Macrocosmically, you may understand each vibratory spectrum, or density, as being the "chakras" of the One Infinite Creator. Obviously, this is directly related to the micro-universe that is the mind/body/spirit complex that is every entity (as above so below, as within so without); thus, you may treat your own energy nexi as densities within yourself.

It is important to note that even rocks and amoebas have 7 energy nexi, but it is within the yellow-ray vibratory spectrum that is 3rd density that an entity may, through the use of will and faith, consciously begin to work with its own energy system.

It should also be noted that one does not get a new set of chakras every time he/she reincarnates. The energy system is a constant. This energy system is not limited nor defined by body, mind or spirit alone [Ra never used the term "energy body"—a meticulous linguistic detail, which, I must say, is another reason the Ra Material resonates with me so profoundly]. This energy is more properly related to consciousness itself. Again, within the consciousness of the One Infinite there forms a thought. A thought is a particular focus of consciousness. And the Logos is the Original Thought. The Logos then, using light as the material of manifestation, forms, arranges, organizes a system of experiential illusions, each being a "fragmentary" representation of Intelligent Infinity, through which the One may gain/harvest an experience of Itself. These are the seven-colored ray densities of light, which are, as you have adequately surmised, directly related to the seven energy nexi: red through violet.

What is an entity? A sub-Logos. What is the Logos? The thought or focus of Intelligent Infinity. Therefore, each entity is a thought/focus of consciousness unto itself; thus: each energy nexus is a thought center within the mind/body/spirit complex.

It is therefore natural, that as the outer/lower is a reflection of the inner/higher, and as the body is a creation of the mind, that each energy nexus may find manifestation within the physical vehicle in the form of a particular bodily organ.

You may liken the function of each energy center as that of a vector, funneling and filtering energy upwards/inwards and downwards/outwards; the progressive sequence of activation being from from red-ray foundation to violet-ray completion, each ray or apportion of refracted light building from and adding unto another, thus allowing the experience/opportunity of balancing and refining distortion in order to ultimately blend back into clear undiluted white light before finally dissolving into the All.

(10-13-2012, 05:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You have outer prana, and inner prana. Where they meet determines your experience of reality. The inner prana descends downwards through the chakra system and equals your will, or inner seeking.

anagogy; how do you understand prana?

* is it the same 'phenomena' as is described by other words such as chi, qi, etc etc in other traditions

* is it a form of spiralling light or intelligent energy

* is it the 'background radiation', full of the unexpressed potential of the Creator, waiting to be 'actualised' by the entity through which it passes through

- -

to speak to the original point of the OP, the rays have a different meaning in higher densities (functional). But the energy centres (what we call chakras) are still seven in number and the same color. So 4th 5th and 6th density entities have the same 7 energy centres we do, but as anagogy says, they would filter out a different 'beingness' or 'experience' or 'understanding' via the prana.

(10-13-2012, 05:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Rays, as you surmised, are simply spectrums of energy or consciousness associated with a particular vibratory level (density). So your sixth chakra or energy center is a filter for indigo ray energy expression.
(01-17-2013, 04:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2012, 05:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You have outer prana, and inner prana. Where they meet determines your experience of reality. The inner prana descends downwards through the chakra system and equals your will, or inner seeking.

anagogy; how do you understand prana?

* is it the same 'phenomena' as is described by other words such as chi, qi, etc etc in other traditions

* is it a form of spiralling light or intelligent energy

* is it the 'background radiation', full of the unexpressed potential of the Creator, waiting to be 'actualised' by the entity through which it passes through

Yes to all three of those questions.

It is also "vital energy".

Quote:63.6 Questioner: Could you give me a definition of vital energy?

Ra: I am Ra. Vital energy is the complex of energy levels of mind, body, and spirit. Unlike physical energy, it requires the integrated complexes vibrating in an useful manner.

The faculty of will can, to a variable extent, replace missing vital energy and this has occurred in past workings, as you measure time, in this instrument.
This is not recommended. At this time, however, the vital energies are well-nourished in mind and spirit although the physical energy level is, in and of itself, low at this time.

Category: Definitions: Vital Energy

63.7 Questioner: Would I be correct in guessing that the vital energy is a function of the awareness or bias of the entity with respect to his polarity or general unity with the Creator or creation?

Ra: I am Ra. In a nonspecific sense we may affirm the correctness of your statement. The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.

Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish. With this love or vital energy or elán the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted.

Category: Definitions: Vital Energy

72.10 Questioner: In the last session you mentioned that if the instrument used any of the increased vital energy that she experiences for physical activity that she would pay a “harsh toll.” Could you tell me the nature of that harsh toll and why it would be experienced?

Ra: I am Ra. The physical energy level is a measure of the amount of available energy of the body complex of a mind/body/spirit complex. The vital energy measurement is one which expresses the amount of energy of being of the mind/body/spirit complex.

This entity has great distortions in the direction of mind complex activity, spirit complex activity, and that great conduit to the Creator, the will. Therefore, this instrument’s vital energy, even in the absence of any physical reserve measurable, is quite substantial. However, the use of this energy of will, mind, and spirit for the things of the physical complex causes a far greater distortion in the lessening of the vital energy than would the use of this energy for those things which are in the deepest desires and will of the mind/body/spirit complex. In this entity these desires are for service to the Creator. This entity sees all service as service to the Creator and this is why we have cautioned the support group and the instrument itself in this regard. All services are not equal in depth of distortion. The over-use of this vital energy is, to be literal, the rapid removal of life force.