Bring4th

Full Version: The Big Bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

As many are well aware, the best working theory of the origin of the universe held by cosmologists and indeed nearly the entire scientific community is that approximately 13.5-14 billion years ago, an almost zero dimensional point violently exploded, ejecting unfathomably large amounts of matter, anti-matter, radiation, energy and so forth that would go on to form in to the universe we know of today.

This theory is very harmonious with the core Law of One principle, that all is one (the point that exploded). Or at least at one point, all was indeed one. The explosion is perhaps the point at which the creator decided to experience and learn more about itself, fragmenting or shooting sparks of itself out to become manifested matter. (May be that there are multiple big bangs happening simultaneously that we are unaware of- I'll leave that idea to the side for now)

Steven Hawking and others have speculated that as the universe was started, so shall it end. 'The Big Crunch' theory is that at some specific point in time, the force of the big bang explosion will have itself run out of energy and begin to slowly fall back on itself. Imagine tossing an apple in to the air, seeing it reach an apex and then fall back to earth. In that fashion, all matter will condense and collapse in to a singularity once again, similar to how a black hole collapses matter.

This is also elegant and suits TLOO well- it would be the creator deciding that it has played enough and the time has come to absorb all of what it has learned in to itself once again. We might speculate that this could also be the end of the octave. Since we have heard of many octaves that spread out in to infinity, I see no reason why another big bang wouldn't then happen again, spreading out for billions of years, falling back in to itself and creating a cycle, much as the heart beats or the Brahman breathes.

There has been new information in cosmology that seems to disrupt this idea however- and it is due to something known as dark energy. In short, it's a mysterious, more or less not understood force in the universe that is actually accelerating the expansion the universe as it ages, so that galaxies are moving apart faster and faster. With this model a big crunch would never happen. It has even been said that at some point in our vast future no stars will even be visible outside of our own milkyway, since they would be traveling away from us faster than the light they emit could travel to us.

There are also additional theories brought on by string theory that I'll bring up if this thread gets some interest / traction. For the meanwhile, I'd love to hear what you think!

ayadew

I shall simply echo Terence McKenna: "The most improbable theory of improbabilities has to be the Big Bang."

Ra claims that the world is built of cycles, where each density has unique cycles. In the 3rd density illusion of time it would seem that it started somewhere and will end somewhere. The only negatory force of the great expansion of the universe is the gravity, but it's also one of the few forces that is self-sufficient, ie 'eternal'.
So if there was a big bang there shall surely be a big crunch. This is cyclic.

3rd law of newton's motion: Whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.

This implies that there is a negative system (-F) which is polar to our (F).

This requires a closed system though, and the creation is infinite...
No, modern physics is our greatest invention and most monumental failure it its attempt to define everything by ignoring everything.
The big bang theory is fundamentally rejected in my world Smile
(11-02-2009, 01:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I shall simply echo Terence McKenna: "The most improbable theory of improbabilities has to be the Big Bang."

I have great respect for McKenna, although it seems we wouldn't agree on everything over a cup of coffee Wink

(11-02-2009, 01:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Ra claims that the world is built of cycles, where each density has unique cycles. In the 3rd density illusion of time it would seem that it started somewhere and will end somewhere. The only negatory force of the great expansion of the universe is the gravity, but it's also one of the few forces that is self-sufficient, ie 'eternal'.
So if there was a big bang there shall surely be a big crunch. This is cyclic.

This makes sense and is the most elegant, I agree. Scientific theories rise and fall, and a minority become accepted as fact. I reckon the end of the universe theory is still in it's infancy.

(11-02-2009, 01:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]3rd law of newton's motion: Whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.
This implies that there is a negative system (-F) which is polar to our (F). This requires a closed system though, and the creation is infinite...

I'm not sure Newton's 3rd law works as well in this scenario since as far as we know, there is no second body on which the big bang is exterting force upon. It's just expanding in to (what we at least assume) is empty three dimensional space. With that in mind, and with dark energy pushing the universe apart harder than gravity (the weakest of all forces) can pull it back together, it would seem that a big crunch can't happen. At least this is the picture that science can present today.

(11-02-2009, 01:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]No, modern physics is our greatest invention and most monumental failure it its attempt to define everything by ignoring everything.
The big bang theory is fundamentally rejected in my world Smile

I'm curious to hear your theory about how it began and will end. I've read how Ra explained creation's beginning (intelligent infinity becoming intelligent energy, becoming aware, distortions forming, etc), but I consider this to be an explanation of the multi-verse (or infini-verse), not so much our own uni-verse. I guess I consider the big bang to be equal to the creator brushing a spark off his coat sleeve, and assume that there were an infinite number of sparks or big bangs / universes that were created.

ayadew

Well, the reason I did not include my own theory is because I do not think this can be understood in this reality.
Really, can anyone look upon the stars and not be filled with mystery? It's an immense catalyst.

View our fractal universe, it has no definite beginning and end for both parts are the end and beginning.

Our universe has it's set 'laws' and the only thing we can base our theories about the universe is through this distorted lens; it being the creation of the fractal above this universe. It's an impossible answer you ask for, yet remember Ra's words

Ra Wrote:There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being

We can intellectualize our reality to world's end, but you yourself is the only thing you can base these assumptions on. And thus you are all that is, both the "beginning and end".

ayadew

Updated post a bit
As we understand that each planet, solar system, and galaxy are created by Logos or sub-Logos or sub-sub-Logos, perhaps each universe is also created by some level of Logos on another octave, which is again part of the One Creator's infinity. Big crunch? Yes, all paths lead back to the One Creator, and thus all will be absorbed and unified at some point in time/space space/time.

There are 2.1 billion stars in our galaxy. Typical galaxies range from ten million to one trillion stars.
There are more than one 100 billion known galaxies in our universe.
The question is, how many billions or trillions of universes are there? It appears to me that the One Creator does nothing less than on a magnificent scale.
(11-10-2009, 08:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There are 2.1 billion stars in our galaxy.

Somewhere in the 100's of billions of stars actually! Cool eh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

(11-10-2009, 08:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, how many billions or trillions of universes are there? It appears to me that the One Creator does nothing less than on a magnificent scale.

As hard as it is to mentally picture, I've always felt there are an infinite number of universes. Compared to that, billions or trillions looks relatively small Smile