Bring4th

Full Version: an affirmation for peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is an affirmation for peace in one of my books. i thought i would share it.

call for peace

centered within the immortal flame of life "i am" i come before the throne of the most high living god to speak on behalf of the family of man, who demands that christ conciousness manifest now as the directing force in all human relationships. i speak as one who affirms that love is the only power that can act in removing the conflict that divides us one from the other. as we are one in the body of god , let each feel that oneness, the peace giving presence of god i am within their minds and feelings. may god's peace enfold all life and may all aggressive behavior be transmuted and dissolved by the currents of violet fire flowing to and thru us at all times.

i call for all beings of light concerned with the evolution of life on this planet to expand and sustain this call, for

I AM A SHINING EXAMPLE OF GODS PEACE TO ALL LIFE (3X)

AND I AM GRATEFUL !!

so be it beloved i am

i have been giving this affirmation once a day as a means to return positive energy to life

norral Heart
Beautiful affirmation

and

beautifully shared

dear Norral!
thank you dear sister. love u . u truly are an example of one who seeks peace and not conflict and i bow before the beauty of your soul

norral Heart
Beautifully put Norral.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart