Bring4th

Full Version: I didn't actually read LOO. I just read some topics and saw they matched my interests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I said before. But yeah I'm new and hello.

About me: I have an obsession with how the brain works, energy systems, subconcious programming etc. So I'll probably fart around here and see what all you guys can teach me.

Right now I'm mostly trying to figure out how to heal my body because I screwed it up fairly bad from being a drunk insomniac and stuff like that. Trying to perceive and use internal and external energy.

I love reading so if you have any good books you can refer to me (fiction included) please let me know.
(10-15-2012, 02:50 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]What I said before. But yeah I'm new and hello.

About me: I have an obsession with how the brain works, energy systems, subconcious programming etc. So I'll probably fart around here and see what all you guys can teach me.

Right now I'm mostly trying to figure out how to heal my body because I screwed it up fairly bad from being a drunk insomniac and stuff like that. Trying to perceive and use internal and external energy.

I love reading so if you have any good books you can refer to me (fiction included) please let me know.

Welcome my friend.

Well, without reading the Law of One itself, I could suggest a good summary like this one here: The Law of One Study Guide v2 (copyright-free)

Brittany

I was on this forum for a few months before even cracking the first book, though once Bring4th_GLB literally shoved the whole stack into my hands and exclaimed "You NEED to read this", I devoured them within days.

I'd also recommend the Seth stuff by Jane Roberts. I don't think I've found anything I resonate with more than the Seth material, even the LOO. (Go ahead and throw tomatoes at me for saying that.)
http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/
(10-15-2012, 11:58 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I was on this forum for a few months before even cracking the first book, though once Bring4th_GLB literally shoved the whole stack into my hands and exclaimed "You NEED to read this", I devoured them within days.

I'd also recommend the Seth stuff by Jane Roberts. I don't think I've found anything I resonate with more than the Seth material, even the LOO. (Go ahead and throw tomatoes at me for saying that.)

I really need to read the Seth material, if I wasn't such a pro at procrastinating. Wink
seth and Ra are my favorite followed closely by bashar. in fact I read seth first then Ra then discovered bashar. :-)

"Throws tomato" :-P
You guys can trow tomatoes at me, I'll just catch 'em and make spaghetti sauce BigSmile
I was hoping someone would make a joke like that :-D

here "throws more tomatoes at spaced" there are a lot of people on this forum. you will need to make a lot of sauce for us all :-P
OK you throw tomatoes I'll throw cooked noodles Wink

I have been reading posts on this forum. There is A LOT of information here, pretty wonderful... and awesome people who are so generous with their knowledge and understanding on many topics. This is like a learner's paradise!
(10-15-2012, 04:18 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]OK you throw tomatoes I'll throw cooked noodles Wink

You'll know their done if they stick to my face Smile
(10-15-2012, 11:58 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I was on this forum for a few months before even cracking the first book, though once Bring4th_GLB literally shoved the whole stack into my hands and exclaimed "You NEED to read this", I devoured them within days.

I can't seem to find the raw Seth sessions. Is there a way to read those ?
Not the greatest quality of pdf, but it seems to have a little bit of the Seth channelings.

http://esotericonline.net/docs/index.php...YXRlcmlhbA==
mostly though I just look for free online pdf versions to read the full books. :-)
Awesome I feel integrated all-ready. Also The LOO is the book channeled by Aleister Crowley right?
(10-16-2012, 05:14 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome I feel integrated all-ready. Also The LOO is the book channeled by Aleister Crowley right?

The Law of One is a universal law of Creation. There is a principal law or lesson to each density (or "dimension," as you might understand it) of awareness. The Ra Material, although often referred to as such, is not "the Law of One" per se, but rather the basic principles of the Law of One transmitted by those of Ra (a 6th collective) to a 3rd density group of entities (Carla, Jim & Don).

The book you are probably referring to by Aleister is Liber AL vel Legis, also known as: the Book of the Law.

Brittany

(10-16-2012, 05:14 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome I feel integrated all-ready. Also The LOO is the book channeled by Aleister Crowley right?

That's sarcasm, right? Confused
(10-16-2012, 05:48 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]

That's sarcasm, right? Confused

I don't think so no. Smile

Here you go my friend: http://www.lawofone.info

"The Law of One books were channeled by L/L Research (Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty) between 1981 and 1984."

Heart
the introduction explains pretty well who Don,Jim, and Carla are. as well as their interests.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_1.pdf

this also help present who they all were and more about their interests. I rather liked this secondary reading when i first found The Law of One :-) it helped me get really interested in it further.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/secret...o_pdf.aspx

:-)
Yeah no sarcasm there. I may have to read that one of these days. Do they have it as pdf? I'll check... yes they do. I'll have to download it once my kindle gets fixed.

Meerie

"throws herbs to make the pasta sauce really yum"
Tongue
Welcome Karl!
you are welcome, no matter if you read the LOO or not.
If you read it and also get to know what Carla and Jim are like, then you will understand though that the allusion to Aleister Crowley was funny
BigSmile
Hmmm... I might just read it so I can understand the inadvertant joke.
(10-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... I might just read it so I can understand the inadvertant joke.

There are no coincidences... Wink
Hi and Welcome Karl! ,D

(10-18-2012, 01:53 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... I might just read it so I can understand the inadvertant joke.

There are no coincidences... Wink

*nod nod* .D

And for something I really liked/like: "Stranger in a Strange Land" by Robert A. Heinlein
I have only read the original work of 220,000 words, there is also a heavily edited 160,000 word version out there. The latter was released first, the original manuscript 30 years later..

(10-21-2012, 09:34 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]How many pages is it?

According to amazon its 438 pages.

Love and light Heart
How many pages is it?
Cool thanks
Meow ?

BigSmile
Heheh coincidence or intuition? I was gonna say meow at first haha
[Image: chicken-dance-gif.gif]