Bring4th

Full Version: Has anyone owned Kilner Goggles such as Pranaview and do you know if they work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cyndi Dale

I'm on chapter 34 or something around there. I read here science proofs and tried looking into some of them to see what wass factual and what was bullshit.

Anyways there was a reference to Dr. Walter Kilner's invention of "Aura Goggles" and so I looked it up on the worlds laziest reference wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_John_Kilner

Anyways it looked cool so I looked online and found these PranaView goggles: http://pranaview.com/

So I figure my post has two interrelated purposes:
1. Find opinions/experiences on said goggles or similar apparatus.
2. Share something that I think could be cool with other people that may think it's cool. Which may then cause someone else to buy it which will lead to the experience required to answer question #1. Or possibly someone else will make it sound so cool I'll abandon caution and buy it myself.

I can vaguely see auras right now so their existance doesn't come into question (unless I start to think I'm crazy which I try to avoid).

So yeah stuff... if you also happen to know good methods to see auras without goggles I'd like to know that too.

Brittany

Yeah, I don't have $200 to drop on something like that. It would be cool if it actually worked, though.

I just practiced seeing auras by staring at myself in the mirror, unfocusing my eyes and willing it to appear. Focusing on the third eye while doing this can also make it more effective, though obviously one must choose whether to focus or unfocus at the beginning.. Mirrors are excellent training devices for various psychic abilities. A lot of times the auras I physically see around people are just plain white, though sometimes I will see colors flare up with their emotions, and there is often a turquoise color in mine.

My main mode of viewing a person's energy is through my third eye, instead of relying on my physical eyes to see the colors, which is much easier. I'm uncertain as to whether the colors I see are actual aura colors, but they usually give me a pretty good grasp on the person's basic energy and their emotional state. You're a dark, dark blue right now with some violet (merging into the indigo spectrum) and a slice of hunter green as well. The color arrangement and the feel of your energy would suggest to me that you're feeling divided- that several versions of who you could become have presented themselves before you and now you're set with the task of choosing who you actually want to be, which is harder than it sounds. Regardless of that, I would assume you have some sort of notable psychic potential and are at least partially aware of your own personal power.

Was I anywhere near being accurate?
I've seen white around people before, and sometimes a thin blue line looking effect around them. I don't normally see other colors.

Brittany

You're a cheery lime green today, Gemini, with some sunny yellow, too. Things looking up for you?
While we're at it. How do you perceive me today ? Smile
Things are going pretty well. Some frustrations at work though.

Brittany

I think I'll make a separate thread, because this is getting extremely close to going off topic.

Here we go. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5713
(10-17-2012, 10:09 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I don't have $200 to drop on something like that. It would be cool if it actually worked, though.

I just practiced seeing auras by staring at myself in the mirror, unfocusing my eyes and willing it to appear. Focusing on the third eye while doing this can also make it more effective, though obviously one must choose whether to focus or unfocus at the beginning.. Mirrors are excellent training devices for various psychic abilities. A lot of times the auras I physically see around people are just plain white, though sometimes I will see colors flare up with their emotions, and there is often a turquoise color in mine.

My main mode of viewing a person's energy is through my third eye, instead of relying on my physical eyes to see the colors, which is much easier. I'm uncertain as to whether the colors I see are actual aura colors, but they usually give me a pretty good grasp on the person's basic energy and their emotional state. You're a dark, dark blue right now with some violet (merging into the indigo spectrum) and a slice of hunter green as well. The color arrangement and the feel of your energy would suggest to me that you're feeling divided- that several versions of who you could become have presented themselves before you and now you're set with the task of choosing who you actually want to be, which is harder than it sounds. Regardless of that, I would assume you have some sort of notable psychic potential and are at least partially aware of your own personal power.

Was I anywhere near being accurate?

Fairly, I'm not quite conscious of which those different possibly me's are presenting myself. As for the colors not sure on the meanings involved with those seperate ones. I've seen the green before but haven't been able to perceive the others. I've been trying to "clean out" a lot lately that may have something to do with the colors. But by and large yes it's close to what I'm feeling right now. and yes to the final question regarding psychic potential. My problem presently is negative beliefs preventing me from moving forward/messing up my attempts at using them.