Bring4th

Full Version: Connection to another person....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, first time poster here. Needed to get this off my chest as I don't feel like I can discuss it with anyone I know without sounding like I'm weird....

Has anyone ever had an experience where they met someone, and immediately felt a strong connection to them? I was working on a project and someone brought a friend in to help out. The first day he walked in as soon as I looked at him I got a strange feeling (not attraction, though he's a very good looking man I will admit, but it was something deeper then that), I can't really explain it even...not well anyway. It was like I felt a connection to him right away, I could feel it in my gut, though I couldn't understand it in that moment. I've never experienced anything like it before, so in that moment I was so confused and shocked to feel such a strong pull and connection to someone I'd never met before that I simply tried to shake it off. Yet, I couldn't. Not that night or the one after or even still today. I didn't actually speak to him for a week I think, I just kind of tiptoed around him, as I couldn't shake the feeling that there was some kind of connection there...finally I broke the barrier and approached him to talk. The first night we only introduced ourselves, and yet it felt right, like I had made a move that would have a lasting effect? All of the gut feelings, the connections, seemed to click more so in that moment. The pull I'd felt, it was kind of like feeling like a magnet being drawn into him. Throughout the weeks we talked more and more, finding out that we have so much in common. The connection I felt from the moment I saw him has only gotten stronger, it's so strange, I feel like I was just supposed to know him. Like we were meant to meet and know one another. For some reason. I just don't know what that reason is. They say that nothing is by chance and that everyone you meet is for a reason, either you're meant to change their life or they'll change yours....I believe this is true. I think everyone has something to offer you or can learn something from you, I always have....what hasn't always happened though, is feeling this intense connection with someone even before saying hello....

I'm not sure what all of this means, and I'm not LOOKING for a romantic connection...I mean, I had a strong connection to my bf when we first met, and I love him to death, and still have that connection...but this is different. It's a whole new kind of connection, I don't know how better to explain it really. I don't know if he felt the connection too...I don't know if he's aware at all...it's an odd subject to just bring up, so I haven't. I don't want to either. We've become good friends since that day I finally spoke up...and I don't wish to make that weird by mentioning a "strong connection I felt to you the moment I saw you". If it's not something he sensed as well, it would just make things, weird. I don't know if I'll see him once the project is done though, as we only see one another while working on it right now, or while out with other members of the project. Still...this can't be nothing, can it? I don't know. I've tried looking into it, some people have stories similar but not exactly like mine. Some mention past lives. Others soul mates. Still others think it's just coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence though, I believe in fate and destiny, and that everything happens for a reason....I just need to know that others have felt this and...what your thoughts may be....

Thanks.
When you are talking to him, what about you is energized. That'll be the compliment and what you are still seeking.

Meerie

Yeah I have felt this, too, and sometimes even before meeting the person, just from talking to them in cyberspace.
Something "clicked" and there was instant and easygoing connection.
He may be a member of your soul family, or someone you had a past life with.
if you became friends and connect so well, as you say, I am rather sure he feels it too.
No reason to mention it to him, though, if it makes you feel unwell.
I would say, just enjoy the feeling of having found someone with whom hanging out is so easy and familiar.
Smile
This is often (although not always) and indication of a past life connection; or that you and the other person made a pre-incarnative agreement to meet for some purpose.

It's happened to me on several occasions.

Brittany

This happened with my husband. It was literally love at first sight. We knew we were going to be married on our first date, though we waited a while to be sure. We immediately had an open blue ray connection and were able to skip a lot of the preliminary relationship stuff and go straight to the serious work.

I've also met about half a dozen people that I instantly recognized as being from my "soul family." I instantly felt for them the same affection one would have for a close sibling.
Biggest lesson of my 20s was to understand whether the connection was from the lower rays or higher ones lol. It's easy sometimes to think something is something when it's merely one's "hormones" calling for the moment. It's helpful to explore what the connection means tho!
This kind of familiar connection stems from multiple lifetimes on this planet. It is the same as when you feel awe-struck at an amazing view, even though you were never there before. You carry on with you biases and feelings from one incarnation to the next. When something like this happens it means that in a past/future life you two knew each other. You could have been lovers, best friends, brothers, sisters, anything really. During our lives we get drawn to the same people that we have shared the incarnate experience with in other lifetimes. It doesn't really matter what energy centers are active, that isn't were the feeling is coming from.
That exact thing happened to me. It was the first day of college, and as I entered the room her face was the first one I saw, and I felt her gaze as well, if only for a short moment.

As I got to talk to her, she turned out to be a lot like me. She has an interest in metaphysics, very neutral in gender(not comfortable with either extreme). On several occasions we had similar thoughts, and at one time both of us were looking at the clouds in the sky..

"That one looks like a crab"
-"I thought so too"
"But I was gonna say octopus first.."
-"Me too!!"

That was pretty cool, sadly we no longer see each other as I quit the program around 6 months ago. But we still hear from eachother sometimes though..
Immediate attraction is contained within the red ray. If both entities vibrate at similar frequencies within this ray, and neither block the other, the opportunity is there to move into the orange ray, and subsequently higher.

Suggesting "I'm not LOOKING for a romantic connection"... yet LOOKING is the only all caps word in your whole post? Freudian slip that was. You indeed ARE looking. Taking the time to get to know him and admire his like qualities, shows that beyond doubt.

A soul family member isn't one that offers a smooth trip. They offer suffering, for this provides the opportunity to accelerate ones spiritual evolution. How much suffering depends on what is to be learned.

Step outside yourself for a minute and look at the big picture. Who could be hurt? What would be learned?

My greatest loves have also provided me with my greatest sufferings. It is part of the nature of being human.
Offering of suffering... that is really love lol.
(11-02-2012, 01:35 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]...
A soul family member isn't one that offers a smooth trip. They offer suffering, for this provides the opportunity to accelerate ones spiritual evolution. How much suffering depends on what is to be learned.
My greatest loves have also provided me with my greatest sufferings. It is part of the nature of being human.

I can attest to this too. It's even fairly easy to notice the magical nature of the catalysts you get from such relationships. It's possible to glimpse the patterns.

Shin'Ar

(10-16-2012, 08:38 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]This is often (although not always) and indication of a past life connection; or that you and the other person made a pre-incarnative agreement to meet for some purpose.

It's happened to me on several occasions.

This is precisely the circumstance.

There may or may not be some pre arranged agreement, but two fields that have shared in the Sacred Eye, will most certainly sense a familiarity in successive interactions.