Bring4th

Full Version: The Buddhic (or violet ray) Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra's sole references to this body come here:

Quote:47.8 The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete.

The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is.

and then there is this addition or qualifier:

Quote:These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

if you have any personal experience with the Buddhic body, I'd be interested to hear your stories. I cannot say that I do.

- -

Krishnamurti wrote about the buddhic body here:

"I very soon went to sleep again, and all that day I was away from my body, being taught about the buddhic plane, and how to form a buddhic body and a mayavirupa [a materialised astral body]. But I do not remember that very clearly in this ..."
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=lhPF...dy&f=false
I read somewhere that Krishnamurti had seizure-like symptoms once a year on the anniversary of his younger brother's death or his deceased brother's birthday. I'm assuming this is not the same experience?
(10-16-2012, 01:33 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that Krishnamurti had seizure-like symptoms once a year on the anniversary of his younger brother's death or his deceased brother's birthday. I'm assuming this is not the same experience?

no, I don't think so. But I have a friend who's big on Alice Bailey and that tradition, so he might know a bit more about Mr Krishnamurti. I'll quizz him about it.
I have felt something very similar to what Ra describes. I might be wrong but I think that feeling occurs when the flow of energies in your sacrum is at a certain quantity and quality. You should look into the comments of Liet to find out more specifically what I was referring to Smile
(10-21-2012, 03:20 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I have felt something very similar to what Ra describes. I might be wrong but I think that feeling occurs when the flow of energies in your sacrum is at a certain quantity and quality. You should look into the comments of Liet to find out more specifically what I was referring to Smile

What do you mean exactly, Wander? That you have felt that wholeness of completeness of the violet ray body?
(10-16-2012, 01:16 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]if you have any personal experience with the Buddhic body, I'd be interested to hear your stories. I cannot say that I do.

There are no words to describe it. There is no "logical" way to perceive it, understand it or explain it.

This body is not a "body" as you would imagine a body to be—particularly because its form is neither limited nor defined by the anthropomorphic distinctions characteristic of 3rd, 4th and 5th density (and to some extend 2nd density and 6th). The only visual/measurable approximation I could offer for this body is this: the galaxy.

The 7th density violet-ray body is the body of the Creator as it knows itself in its completeness. It is not the One Infinite Creator, for it is still differentiated; it is, however, the final body before merging into Infinity/Oneness again—this is the gateway body. At this point the evolutionary experience/process comes to an end, and the entity, having traversed the septenary vibratory spectrum (or the octave of densities), comes to a full knowledge of itself as the Creator. This body is extremely close to the oneness and foreverness of the One Infinite Creator. At this point the (id)entity gathers spiritual mass, drawing/turning/folding back inwards into itself to cross the ultimate threshold and coalesce/dissolve into Intelligent Infinity once more.

EDIT
Believe it or not... I randomly came across the following passage as I randomly pulled up The Law of One Book II (on PDF format) and scrolled down midway to land on a random paragraph (more of a synchronicity to myself than anything else):
Quote:Thus the seventh-density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass and compacts into the one Creator once again.
(bottom of page 71)
The seventh density spirit complex is also termed by Ra as the Totality Complex, that which, as it moves towards the Creator, is able to look backward and provide help/knowledge to the sixth density higher self. I've never quite figured out, though, if the Totality Complex is individual or social.
Quote:What do you mean exactly, Wander? That you have felt that wholeness of completeness of the violet ray body?

Definetly not sure, still I was sitting and feeling absolutely satisfied without any strings of desire or concern. This might only be a glimpse into what the complete violey-ray body is, yet at the time I felt like sharing it.
so, ever since I broke my fast, I seem to be able to shift to this 'buddhic body' at will. It is an eerily strange state; the best I can describe it is as being on bliss pills all the tmie.

I don't perceive a body as such ... it is more a remarkable shift in consciousness to a different place or location ... not 'here' in 3d at all.

nothing seems to be happen there lol. Its just like bliss ... all the time.

Ra says that one can heal when one is in this state of consciousness, I don't seem to be able to access that abilty as of yet.

this reality has the seriousness and transparency of a computer game now; as though the illusion is thoroughly penetrated.

forgiveness is very easy to offer oneself in this frame of mind; any perceived injuries (present or past) can be cast away quite easily.
(12-23-2012, 11:05 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that one can heal when one is in this state of consciousness, I don't seem to be able to access that abilty as of yet.

I think the idea of being in that state is that you become an energizer..the function of the apex of the pyramid. All incoming experience (energy) isn't restricted by personal blockage, so it flows freely (acceptance). You're allowing the other to express themselves without attachment. So, I think it is a state of healing on an unseen level at least. It may be what is referred to as serving in an infinite number of ways, as your total acceptance of their presence is creating an energy for the other to use in whatever manner.

Have you noticed that this radiation of happiness causes others to do the same?..duh! The environment seems to shift entirely. It reminds me of the psychedelic experience, where the main message of it was how everything was entirely ok, and interacting with others produced an incomprehensible amount of joy and hilariousness. The creator knowing the creator.

I can only be in that state for a good part of the day, as it can be draining actually.
Sorry Plenum..I wasn't referring to the buddhic body. So you can do this whenever/wherever? I'm able to shift into a certain state, although I don't know what it is. My mind functions on the level experienced in altered states. Form becomes perceptual/symbolic, and I can see/hear the unity of thought at play in everything..making all sorts of connections. I don't think the connections are necessarily meaningful, rather it's just observing thought at play.

I find this quote from a shaman describing his experiences with beings communicating telepathically to him relevant..

"I was listening with my eyes and seeing with my ears."
hey Icaro, yes, once you've been there once, you can get there again. It's like been shown a place on a map, and you know what's there.

The Chariot Archetype captures the ease with which one can move through the realms of the mind once certain gateways are unlocked ...

and the places you can go are limited only by sympathetic resonance ...

if there are still dark places in consciousness, with hooks to desires, you will end up there.

if you are desirous of joy and balance, you will find that.

it actually helps accelerate the balancing work because any deviation from joy/bliss is quite evident. You 'know' what is the undistorted state and can benchmark against that.

that seems to be the great boon of the buddhic body.

it is a white sheet against which distortions show up most clearly.