Bring4th

Full Version: in the image of Yahweh ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anyone else find the following passage a little creepy?

Quote:18.15 Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And God said, Let us make man in our image
(10-16-2012, 01:38 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone else find the following passage a little creepy?

Quote:18.15 Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And God said, Let us make man in our image

After this, we became much too intelligent for veiled 3d. Thus making it much more difficult to polarize properly.

The more intelligent you are, the less likely you will be able to simply live in the moment.
Yahweh in Polynesia is called Kane (Kah-nay), the god of life & creation, who made humans.

Here is how he is remembered here... the figure on the left side. Quite intimidating lol

Click here for photo
(10-16-2012, 02:08 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Yahweh in Polynesia is called Kane (Kah-nay), the god of life & creation, who made humans.

Here is how he is remembered here... the figure on the left side. Quite intimidating lol

Click here for photo

Very interesting! Who is the second statue in the right, if I may ask?
(10-16-2012, 02:08 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Yahweh in Polynesia is called Kane (Kah-nay), the god of life & creation, who made humans.

Click here for photo

what if that's like some kind of an ancient interpretation of an awesome face mask?
(10-16-2012, 02:44 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the second statue in the right, if I may ask?

The right statue is Ku, god of war and also a creator god and fisherman god.

(10-16-2012, 02:49 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]what if that's like some kind of an ancient interpretation of an awesome face mask?

Totally possible!
How long ago exactly did Yahweh visit the earth? Roughly 6000 years ago? In terms of anatomy modern humans were already around at that point. I see Yahweh's manipulations of humanity to be more cognitive/linguistic in nature, but maybe I'm missing something.
(10-16-2012, 05:27 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]How long ago exactly did Yahweh visit the earth? Roughly 6000 years ago? In terms of anatomy modern humans were already around at that point. I see Yahweh's manipulations of humanity to be more cognitive/linguistic in nature, but maybe I'm missing something.

It's closer to 75000 years ago if I remember correctly. Our planet has been quarantined because some 8d beings abridged our freewill with genetic modification when we were transferred from Mars to here.
I think the second time (mating) was fairly recent (3300-3600 years ago).

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2600, approximately, time was the second time — we correct ourselves — 3600, approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

I believe it's what's referred to in Genesis:

Quote: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Thanks for clearing that up for me Patrick and βαθμιαίος.
(10-16-2012, 05:44 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Our planet has been quarantined because some 8d beings abridged our freewill with genetic modification when we were transferred from Mars to here.

Do you think the Yahweh that did the original cloning/genetic modification 75000 years ago was eighth density?

It's interesting that they were allowed through quarantine to mate with humans. Seems like quite an intervention, although maybe it was allowed as counterbalance to the Orion presence at that time.

Or maybe the original Yahweh are the guardians and so can break their own rules?
(10-17-2012, 07:08 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]...
Or maybe the original Yahweh are the guardians and so can break their own rules?

This is how I understood it yes.

Quote:9.5 Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.8 Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

21.8 Questioner: I don’t mean to be covering ground that we’ve already covered, but there are some points that we have trouble with fully understanding and sometimes I have to ask a question a different way before I can understand the thinking.

So at the start of this 75,000 year cycle we know that the quarantine was set up. I am assuming then that the Guardians were aware of the infringements on the free will that would occur if they didn’t set this up at that time and therefore did it. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect. The incorrectness is as follows: those entities whose third-density experience upon your Red Planet was brought to a close prematurely were aided genetically while being transferred to this third density. This, although done in a desire to aid, was seen as infringement upon free will. The light quarantine which consists of the Guardians, or gardeners as you may call them, which would have been in effect thus was intensified.

As we can see in the following quote, Yahweh could have been part of this group of guardians.

Quote:7.9 Questioner: I have a question here, I believe, about that Council from Jim. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

If find this one very interesting. Smile

Quote:95.22 Questioner: And it seems that the square upon which the entity sits, which is almost totally black, is a representation of the material illusion and the white cat is guarding the right-hand path which is now separated in experience from the left. Would Ra comment on that observation?

Ra: I am Ra. O student, your sight almost sees that which was intended. However, the polarities need no guardians. What, then, O student, needs the guard?

95.23 Questioner: The— Possibly— What I meant to say was that the entity is guarded along the right-hand path, once it is chosen, from effects of the material illusion that are of a negative polarity. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an accurate perception of our intent, O student. We may note that the great cat guards in direct proportion to the purity of the manifestations of intention and the purity of inner work done along this path.

95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

95.25 Questioner: I have often wondered about the action of random and programmed catalyst with respect to the entity with the very strong positive or negative polarization. We have just— Would one or either be free to a great extent from random catalyst occurring such as let us, oh, take great natural catastrophes or warfare or something like, like that generates a lot of random catalyst in the vici— the physical vicinity of a highly polarized entity? Is there a— Does this great cat, then, have effect on such random catalyst upon the right-hand path?

Ra: I am Ra. In two circumstances this is so. Firstly, if there has been the pre-incarnative choice that, for instance, one shall not take life in the service of the cultural group, events shall fall in a protective manner. Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

We may note that this perfect configuration of the mind, body, and spirit complexes, while within the third-density vehicle, is extraordinarily rare.

95.26 Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there is no protection at all if the Experience of the Mind has chosen the— has become negative and the negative path is traveled? All random catalyst may affect the negatively polarized individual as a function of the statistical nature of the random catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You may note some of those of your peoples which, at this space/time nexus, seek places of survival. This is due to the lack of protection when service to self is invoked.

It certainly gives a whole new way of looking at those whom we consider the less fortunate. Could some of them, or even most of them, reached that state because they wanted to follow the STS path but failed miserably at it in this incarnation ?
Interesting. I don't really see them as being eighth density, though. For one thing, they still had a name 75,000 years ago. For another, their actions seem more fourth-density than anything else -- loving, eager, but not necessarily wise. Also, I suspect that Jesus might have been from Yahweh, especially given the similarity of the names (Yod Heh Vau Heh; Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh).
(10-17-2012, 06:54 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I don't really see them as being eighth density, though. For one thing, they still had a name 75,000 years ago. For another, their actions seem more fourth-density than anything else -- loving, eager, but not necessarily wise. Also, I suspect that Jesus might have been from Yahweh, especially given the similarity of the names (Yod Heh Vau Heh; Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh).

I've been told that Jesus is actually the 4th density Ra. Smile
Quote:12.5 Questioner: I don’t understand how the Confederation stops the Orion chariots from coming through the quarantine?

Ra: I am Ra. There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth’s energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of the Law of One.

which density would have a light-form and which density a light-body. maybe the the difference in light-form and lightbody is the difference between low 5d and high 5d. then again they are using love/light and the power of the Law of One which suggests 6D. the guardians of the red planet did have a focus on promulgating the Law of One with its inhabitants which is kind of the penchant of 5D/6D entities

Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

always weird to note there is a law of foreverness lol
(10-18-2012, 12:49 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ] There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian.

Thank you for posting that! I never noticed it before.

For a minute I wondered if the thought war might have to do with the guardians and the quarantine: "It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation."

But Ra said that thought war is fought only by fourth density and the quote you found suggests that the quarantine is maintained by guardians from more than one density.

Found this:

Quote:The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

The indigo-ray body which we choose to call the etheric body is, as we have said, the gateway body. In this body form is substance and you may only see this body as that of light as it may mold itself as it desires.

Ra also elsewhere calls the indigo body the "form-maker." So my guess is that when Ra says "the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian," they're referring to indigo and blue, respectively.
Quote:For a minute I wondered if the thought war might have to do with the guardians and the quarantine: "It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation."

But Ra said that thought war is fought only by fourth density and the quote you found suggests that the quarantine is maintained by guardians from more than one density.

Ra also elsewhere calls the indigo body the "form-maker." So my guess is that when Ra says "the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian," they're referring to indigo and blue, respectively.

maybe a light-form is just like a thought form so you'd be right about the thoughtwars in 4D being the role of 4D guardians. I agree the light-body probably equates to the blue body, likely used by 5D and higher STO guardians directly.
I always thought that the term Guardians in the Ra material was used only for 8d beings.
(10-18-2012, 11:09 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that the term Guardians in the Ra material was used only for 8d beings.

those which aid the harvest and are from the octave above us are called Guardians but the term has been applied abit promiscuously lol to other entities and social memory complexes

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=guardian&o=s
Then Tobey, you are right about Yahweh. They are probably not 8d "yet". Smile
[Image: 5166663_700b.jpg]
Hahaha
LOL Pickle. Yahweh!

So, I had a DNA test done recently, as part of genealogy work I've been doing. More out of curiosity than anything, but also to perhaps get a lead on where to look for ancestors. It came back that my DNA is 94% British Isles, and 6% "uncertain". What?
6% mutant. Professor X is on his way to recruit you to the X-men Ruth.
(10-16-2012, 01:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]After this, we became much too intelligent for veiled 3d. Thus making it much more difficult to polarize properly.

The more intelligent you are, the less likely you will be able to simply live in the moment.
Not sure I agree with this. If you have the capacity for intelligence you can speak to intelligence. That's the whole point of evolution. What makes it difficult to polarize properly are rather things like confusion, distraction, and difficult living conditions. As we progress (polarize) we tend to become less distorted, however we may choose to "see the creator" in many different ways. This where simplicity vs complexity comes into play. If we choose overly complex conditions due to its entertainment value rather than practicality or parsimony we tend to become distracted and confused. We actually lose some inherent abilities in the process, as they are "filtered out".
(10-18-2012, 11:09 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that the term Guardians in the Ra material was used only for 8d beings.

The entities of the Council of Saturn are those who are 8d, located in the rings of Saturn.
"Yahweh" is earth's planetary Logos, yes or no?
The lion snake?
(11-25-2012, 03:50 PM)Taco Wrote: [ -> ]"Yahweh" is earth's planetary Logos, yes or no?
The lion snake?

Yahweh is originally the name of a group of Aliens that used to and apparently still does interact with us humans, which just so happen to be very very important/integrated into our history. Not every entity in our history that we have called/thought was Yahweh was actually Yahweh though, we can't really tell the difference most of the time I guess. I think this is a situation that occurs more often than not in our religions/past religions. Not psychically developed creatures by any means typically.

Not every entity that has come to us and said it was Athena was Athena, Zeus was Zeus, Marduk was Marduk, or Ra was Ra, or Yahweh was Yahweh, or your dead grandmother was your dead grandmother. And concerning the "gods" alot of the crap attributed to them(A solid 99%) is pure fairy tale bile, a result of the ancient peoples trying to figure everything out with what they had....amongst other activities(Religion is a major tool for those looking to do some serious negative work). Lots of lying and confusion in the Spirit world, some of it is malevolent, some of it not so much, some of it on purpose and on the part of the Entity, some of it by accident due to the difficulties of dealing spiritually with spiritually undeveloped creatures(Humans, could say things get "lost" in the translation lol). Typically I think they are completely full of crap and manipulating us in these cases where they claim to be something they right out aren't(God, gods, etc)....We have never really got the full scoop on these beings from higher realities, and in the past we knew absolutely nothing about them. I also think that once a civilization/nation has a encounter with one of these beings they begin to blow them out of proportion as quickly as possible. We did the same thing to Jesus, Mohammed, Kim Jung Il(Not to draw any comparisons between the 3 or anything), etc....we in some cases eventually decided that they were equal to God or were God. That is where it always seems to lead if carried on.
I've always felt Jesus was of Ra, the only single thing that held me back from that opinion was it was said in the Ra Material that "jesus" was a 4th density wanderer, and is currently in 4th density now.

Then again, I'm Ra and I'm third density. =)
Jesus was a 4th density wanderer during his incarnation here. Now he is 5th density.
Pages: 1 2