Bring4th

Full Version: Am I going to make the harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way one can find out how much they have polarized?

I live from an open heart and try to be God's vessle of love and light as much as I can. However, as far as outer service goes, I don't think I do enough for others.

Is there a way to energetically gauge the progression?

thank you in advance,

Love,
Active indigo ray combined with an open heart is the requisite for 4D positive harvest...

One simple way to determine indigo ray activity and level of crystalization is by the % of your sleep spent dreaming... its level of detail and fluidity also point towards the same percentile of crystalization.
(10-17-2012, 08:30 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]...
I live from an open heart and try to be God's vessle of love and light as much as I can. However, as far as outer service goes, I don't think I do enough for others.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0924.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0609.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...it is within the self that the transition shall truly occur. That which occurs at harvest is within the self; that which occurs within the planet, although interesting, is a separate subject from the one which might well be considered far more interesting to the self. And that is that it is likely that this lifetime or at the very most, for those who die soon from the physical body, one more lifetime, shall be the last opportunity before graduation to refine the polarity of self to the point at which you the seeker might accept the quality of light which is the native light in fourth density...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0101.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...One reason there is no need to fear these changes is that these changes are largely non-physical. As the questioner expressed the question, it was clear that the questioner was aware that they take place in the unseen realms, the inner planes. Therefore, while these changes are absolutely radical and revolutionary, they are not changes that will affect life as you know it on planet Earth. Consensus reality shall reflect only shadows of these changes...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0101.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...It is very likely—and we are looking only at probability vortices, not actual predictions—that your people will not only be able to live out their current incarnations here but that there will be enough energy within third density to maintain third-density bodies and the energies of evolution, in terms of the spirit, for some of your time, perhaps as many as a hundred or a hundred and fifty of your years. It is difficult but not impossible to predict with any accuracy what shall occur with your people. However, the time of third density for doing third-density work is virtually over...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0101.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...Eventually, your planet will no longer be able to sustain the evolutionary energy necessary to live a third-density life. Once this has occurred and there are no longer any third-density entities dwelling on the planet, fourth density will indeed become able not only to interpenetrate third density but to appear. At this point in its development, all of fourth density chooses not to appear. It chooses to remain as an unseen energy in order to allow the third-density entities to complete their patterns...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0818.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...we may use an analogy further utilizing the concept of the school with the grades that represent the levels of understanding or densities of experience. In your third-density illusion, each experience is a question—each experience is the same question. There is only one question on this test which you call life. It is reflected in each experience. The question is, “Do you see love in this experience?” In some degree the seeker will see love in each experience; in some degree the seeker will not. As the seeker is able to answer each experience question with an answer that approaches one hundred percent “Yes,” the seeker is polarizing in the positive sense. We may report that the good news of the test is that fifty-one percent is passing. When the seeker is able to answer each answer to a level of fifty-one percent of experiencing and seeing love, the seeker is then of a polarized enough nature to move into the fourth-density grade in the octave of creation that you now experience. The seeker, then, has achieved the minimum polarization that will allow it to withstand the greater intensity of energy available within the fourth-density class.

Without at least the ability to see love in fifty-one percent of one’s perceptions and experiences, the energy available in the fourth-density class would be too much for the circuit of the seeker who had not yet sufficiently regularized or polarized its being in order that its circuits not be blown, shall we say, as the greater intensity of light became the reality for the seeker...

Quote:63.8 Questioner: I would like to continue with the questions about the fact that in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc. being in potentiation. Right now, we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as green comes into total activation, and what is the process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

HeartHeartHeart
It's actually the overall balance indicated by violet ray which is requisit for 4D harvest. You don't fail to graduate if you somehow get brain damage and fail to express heart or violet ray activity, for example.
If violet ray indicates sufficient balance, vibratory patterns of the green and blue or lack thereof will indicate polarity.
(10-17-2012, 08:47 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Active indigo ray combined with an open heart is the requisite for 4D positive harvest...

One simple way to determine indigo ray activity and level of crystalization is by the % of your sleep spent dreaming... its level of detail and fluidity also point towards the same percentile of crystalization.

Does the positive or negative nature of the content of the dream matter? e.g., nightmares, positive events in dreams, etc.,?

What do you mean by fluidity?
Ultimately, whatever happens will be perfect for you and your development. There are increasing feelings on this forum that everyone that makes it here is capable of graduating to 4D, so it's possible you're good already. Either way, simply live your life seeing one in all and consciously applying your heart energy to grease all of your interactions with others. Meditation is also cool. Remember that from what the majority of people have understood of various channeled material that it is likely that our time on earth is ending soon. So, even if you don't make the 'cut' you'd still be continuing your development on a different planet of the third dimension. Ideally one where you can fly. So if novelty is your bag, you're going to be fine either way.

Loving light
GR
(10-17-2012, 01:55 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Does the positive or negative nature of the content of the dream matter? e.g., nightmares, positive events in dreams, etc.,?

What do you mean by fluidity?

By fluidity i mean how well the scenes/events/non-events are patched together and seem to just flow.

Heart warming dreams... need i say where they come from?
Nightmares come from being ungrounded(stressed); the lack or lower leg and/or celiac plexus.
Dreams where you are the nightmare; from which you wake up with a wide grin, come from the "backside" of the celiac plexus (basicaly negative polarity)...
Level of explosivity / actionpacking / eventfulness is determined by the solar plexus.
I'd love to have some more heartwarming dreams or astral experiences. I've had just a few.
Thank you very much for the response guys.

I just finished a meditation and now I feel as if there is nothing to make or not make, nothing thats real can be lost or gained. It allready is.

The response resonated and has comforted me, thank you.

Namaste my dear friends,
(10-17-2012, 08:58 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

This sums it up, in my humble opinion.

(10-17-2012, 08:30 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way one can find out how much they have polarized?

Is there a way to energetically gauge the progression?

thank you in advance,

Love,

If there is any fear, may I recommend meditation on fear?

Avocado

(10-17-2012, 01:59 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]So, even if you don't make the 'cut' you'd still be continuing your development on a different planet of the third dimension. Ideally one where you can fly. So if novelty is your bag, you're going to be fine either way.

LOL!
That you for the video, I will try the meditation.
Apparently, one simply needs to reach the point of unconditional love.

"The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love."
(10-20-2012, 01:38 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, one simply needs to reach the point of unconditional love.

"The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love."

What is unconditional love? And now that you're mentioning it I have a bias towards thinking that people will ask that question, "how." Like I can hear students (even graduate students) ask, what percent is this assignment worth? How do you do it? How will we be evaluated/graded? lol
Yeahhhhh. "This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love."

Cyan

You cant not make the harvest.

You can realise you cant maintain yourself (yet) in the "more loving/living" realms but thats abou the extent of it, to ge tto the higher loving realms, love more, worry about harvest less.

I recommend making something that others will enjoy, music is a good thing because, hey, people listen to anything (every music has its fans). So, cant go wrong with music.
(10-20-2012, 10:32 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeahhhhh. "This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love."

I always love that quote.

Cyan

(10-20-2012, 11:15 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2012, 10:32 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeahhhhh. "This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love."

I always love that quote.

It works so well and is essentially the heart of the issue.

In terms of "what to do" its probably the best singular quote.

In terms of "what is true" Law of One

In terms of "where are you going" unity

In terms of "who are you" "god self finding back to godself some new info on god self"

Dunno. I love that quote!
This isn't much that a person can do in the grand scheme of things, is there? Focusing on a specific task seems helpful, as our problems are so complex that they can't be fixed without progression in consciousness. Yet, teaching to the general population is all but fruitless, as you can't get others to wake up. So it's interesting that the wisdom density is referred to as the "density of rest". It's easy to get lost in self-judgement.
I want to try conscious meditations in public areas. One user mentioned they did a light/earth healing meditation, and people were constantly bumping into him and hanging out in his space. Anything that reminds (consciously or sub) them at any level of the bliss that can be theirs will be helpful.
I wonder if 5th density is referred to the density of rest because in 4th density, they work so much with love and are excited to work hard that they tired a bit (because they learn love but not yet balanced it with wisdom, right?)...

Cyan

(10-20-2012, 12:37 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if 5th density is referred to the density of rest because in 4th density, they work so much with love and are excited to work hard that they tired a bit (because they learn love but not yet balanced it with wisdom, right?)...

Getting mighty close there rie. and thats just from my entirely subjective perspective ofcourse.
Now that I think about it, doing something with love is not "exhausting," but if 4th density were still polarized, being so polarized to love would make for an intense experience.

Am I going somewhere Cyan lol

Cyan

Arent we all Rie
I think Ra made that point about being tired from 4d. In general I think the resting concept is applicable in knowing that action isn't always necessary, or even helpful. It's said there's a lot of naivety in 4d..probably in regards to expecting results, and also "wasted" effort. There's only so much that can be done, which is probably why Ra has stated that to serve one, is to serve all..which is something that probably took billions of years for them to understand.

(10-20-2012, 12:36 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I want to try conscious meditations in public areas. One user mentioned they did a light/earth healing meditation, and people were constantly bumping into him and hanging out in his space. Anything that reminds (consciously or sub) them at any level of the bliss that can be theirs will be helpful.

Yeah, radiance is a good word for it..being in balance so that you emanate love..people recognize it..the non-judgmental types that people just feel good being around.
I find pondering upon such concepts can serve as a distraction which folk are all too often happy to get involved with.

There seems to be this Egotistical connotation affiliated with the term Harvest, as if those who 'progress' are better in the sense they have now graduated from University and the 'dumb' kids are back repeating the final year again. Consider that you are an interdimensional energetic personality which exists through all of time and have already been harvested; you exist as source yet are not aware of such. The focus on what could be rather than what is serves to detract from the present, which is all that is tangible. The past does not exist, except what is within your mind, and the future is entirely what you makes of it and at the mercy of your own thought.

Life isn't an arms race. Spirituality or the Metaphysical isn't a race of wits or knowledge. I am here to have fun and take things as they come along, knowing all is well and perfectly perfect as it is. If it is not, I acknowledge this and change my perspective. 3D Experience is awesome, so is 2D, so is 1D; so is everything. I am a creator manifesting my own reality without arbitrary limits and so are you. I have no need to worry about a report card on how I am doing.

"I come here because it is fun. I have fun when I come here. I do not come here because I feel that I have any great responsibility for your beings or welfare. Who am I to set myself against the innate wisdom of your own individual being, or to take upon my invisible shoulders the great privilege or joyful responsibility for your behavior and destiny?" - Seth

You are here now for a reason. 'You' have set your path in this incarnation and are living it. You have already decided the end. Consider that all has already occured and is yet to occur, all being acted simultaneously in a beautiful dance of infinity by which you are a part of. All you need to do now is sit back and enjoy the ride.

;-).
I could just go within and find many things, interact with beings, even crack myself up in laughter. Yet there is such a beauty in having personal relationships with other-self, too. Even through something called the internet. Every mode of learning could be profound and meaningful (and the meaningless is even meaningful), though we might not accomplish what we desire. That would be a function of the ego trying to convince self to validate self's strongly held beliefs, no? Perhaps other self takes what they need and, if we are true to our hearts, that's ok. Acceptance.
I think it's funny how people create strawman about spiritual things in order to give themselves a platform to express wisdom.

(10-20-2012, 12:55 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]There's only so much that can be done, which is probably why Ra has stated that to serve one, is to serve all..which is something that probably took billions of years for them to understand.
Do you think that has anything to do with "'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."?
What is a strawman?
A strawman is when you build up your own version of someone else's opinion and attack that instead of whatever the other person was actually arguing.
Pages: 1 2