Bring4th

Full Version: We are all so lucky to have had a chance to incarnate on this planet at this time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am incredibly grateful to be able to live on such a beautiful planet, brimming with mind-boggling amounts of life, filled with natural beauty and home to such an interesting and complex species as the Human race.

The beauty of this place is beyond words and the lessons offered in this unique school will, I think, serve us well wherever our paths lead from this point on.

I am so grateful to be able to incarnate at such an important point in this sphere's history, to be able to shine my soul's light in the darkness before dawn.

I am grateful too for the presence of the veil, which I once saw as a hinderance but now recognize as the ultimate teaching tool, because we are here to learn our lessons through faith not certainty.

I am especially grateful to share this planet with so many other expressions of the creators love, all pursuing that love in their own unique way. I love how creative humanity can be, have you heard the music on this planet? Beautiful! Don't get me started on the literature . . . and the food!

Much love to all my brothers and sisters out there!
You made my 4th chakra burn warmly. Smile

Heart Heart Heart
Great post. Thanks for the reminder!
That was an awesome read :-D thank you for stating it. <3
Joy of living. Breathing life.

[Image: 2rx6C.jpg]
(10-17-2012, 08:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2rx6C.jpg]
I want one