Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest separate from 4th density true-green vibrations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has always confused me, so let's attempt to get to the bottom of this.

Thinking about it, if I remember correctly, Ra ended their 3rd density experience as we entered our 3rd. Correct me if I am. They did this without the sun being 4th density magnetized, so their planet wasn't having the influxes change to being 4th density magnetized. It was governed by this..

9.3 Questioner: The way that I understand the process of evolution is that our planetary population has a certain amount of time to progress. This is generally divided into three 25,000-year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. What caused this situation to come about with the preciseness of the years in each cycle?
Ra: I am Ra. Visualize, if you will, the particular energy which, outward flowing and inward coagulating, formed the tiny realm of the creation governed by your Council of Saturn. Continue seeing the rhythm of this process. The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. The timing of these cycles is a measurement equal to a portion of intelligent energy.

This intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.

So it appears that our harvest, which begun the clock by the first 2nd density hominids having their 3rd density harvest.

Interestingly enough, it speaks of The gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.

27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity is sufficient. Could you define that please?
Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

80.22 Questioner: Then by this contact also with intelligent energy can you give me an example of what this would be for both the contact with intelligent infinity and the contact with intelligent energy? Could you give me an example of what type of experience this would result in, if that is at all possible?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last query of this working of full length. We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.

The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. If you wish to query in more detail upon this subject, we invite you to do so in another working. Is there a brief query before we close this working?

15.9 Questioner: Can you tell me a little more about the word, “balancing,” as we are using it?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the in-streamings of intelligent infinity.

I'm not exactly sure what the intelligent energy in question 9.3 is referring to. Who is doing the work? Is it the Council of Saturn, or is it a natural process of either the logos or the sub-logos? I don't know.

The interesting part is that the energy opens to intelligent infinity. Which is the one creator of all. So whoever is creating the intelligent energy, where ever that source, upon the striking of the hour, we will reach intelligent infinity. This leads me to believe that we will be overcome with intelligent infinity.. in some form. Whether that is the harvesting of every soul or not, or just the movement into being fully 4th density magnetized, I don't know, but it seems to me that the movement is a more physical aspect or occurrence.

The last few quotes can lead one to think to the quote:

63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

So just some thoughts. Putting them together for myself and anyone else who interested.
Ra concluded their third density experience 223.5 million years ago.
Ok thank you. Still, the 4th density in-streamings from our sun happen by a spiraling nature of the milky way. The harvest and true-green don't necessarily coincide?
(10-17-2012, 11:47 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Ra concluded their third density experience 223.5 million years ago.

Quote:89.8 Questioner: How many of our years ago was Ra’s third density ended?

Ra: I am Ra. The calculations necessary for establishing this point are difficult since so much of what you call time is taken up before and after third density as you see the progress of time from your vantage point. We may say in general that the time of our enjoyment of the choice-making was approximately 2.6 million of your sun-years in your past. However— we correct this instrument. Your term is billion, 2.6 billion of your years in your past. However, this time, as you call it, is not meaningful for our intervening space/time has been experienced in a manner quite unlike your third-density experience of space/time.
So where did I come up with the number I related??? Thanks for the correction zm
Amazing when you consider since their harvest, an entity could evolve from a rock to 4D.