Bring4th

Full Version: 6th D entities and "war"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Cyan

Now, its commonly said and understood that above 4D entities do not "engage in" war.

But.

This, i feel, might be my most important question thus far.

Do 6th D entities still observe war as it is carried out by 5th and 4th D entities and actively participate in planning / communicating and signalling war related information for the purpose of "their side winning".

Call it what you will, but the main question i have is do entities above the 4th Density actually act in a way reminescent of the vorlons and the shadows from the Babylon 5 series.

Or the various conceptualizations of "angels" and "demons" hanging out "rather calmly" amongst each other but still greatly participating in "the war" itself.

If so, then i believe i must re-adjust my position on LOO rather sizably.
I don't see why not. Also Babylon 5 ruled.

It's rather a hard question to answer seeing as how as far as I know no one has communications with 6D beings to ask (assuming they told the truth), and no one here is capable of 6d thought (as far as I know).

Unbound

As I understand it, in 4D there is the last "frontier" of the war, in that, it is the last density where actual battle is engaged.

In 5D, however, there are, of course, those higher in the negative heirarchy whom do indeed communicate activities to those in the lower densities.

That being said, I believe it is possible for an entity to remain in the negative polarity in to the early stages of 6D, but then the realization of complete unity comes and the futility and senseless of any such "battle" becomes clearly apparently.

According to Ra, those of 5D don't really interact with their opposite polarities, they both pretty much just let the other do what they want and it is through the influencing of the lower densities that any such "war effort" is made.
(10-18-2012, 01:37 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]...it is through the influencing of the lower densities that any such "war effort" is made.

You have your answer right there Cyan my friend. Smile
What kind of warfare are you talking about?

Physical? Psychological? Spiritual? All of them?

Unbound

You could think of it in terms of the dualistic thought-pattern. The "war" is held within the conceptual realm whereby opposites are antagonistic.

If you look at the pattern of the Octave, we go from Unity, in to Separation, then back in to Unity.

If I was to give my most direct answer, I would call "war", the "activities of dissonance" that take place between diametric principles within the densities. Within the 6th Density this dissonance falls away as Unity is realized, for dissonance comes from two forces going in opposite directions, whereas consonance comes from alignment.

So yes, physical, psychological, spiritual, the very struggle for realization and awareness that is sewn in the lessons of this system.

This is the Polarity Integration game. Thus, there must first be separation for there to be integration.

Cyan

(10-18-2012, 01:59 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]You could think of it in terms of the dualistic thought-pattern. The "war" is held within the conceptual realm whereby opposites are antagonistic.

If you look at the pattern of the Octave, we go from Unity, in to Separation, then back in to Unity.

If I was to give my most direct answer, I would call "war", the "activities of dissonance" that take place between diametric principles within the densities. Within the 6th Density this dissonance falls away as Unity is realized, for dissonance comes from two forces going in opposite directions, whereas consonance comes from alignment.

So yes, physical, psychological, spiritual, the very struggle for realization and awareness that is sewn in the lessons of this system.

This is the Polarity Integration game. Thus, there must first be separation for there to be integration.

I would never have believed how this works had I not been so nurtured and shown it incrementally one baby step at a time throughout my entire life.
(10-18-2012, 01:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]... i believe i must re-adjust my position on LOO rather sizably.

What exactly do you mean by that, Cyan?

Cyan

(10-18-2012, 02:09 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2012, 01:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]... i believe i must re-adjust my position on LOO rather sizably.

It would imply that 6.49999 (infinite 9's) are just as "into" this "cosmic war" as anyone else is. They are just developed enough not to want to get their hands dirty.
(10-18-2012, 02:13 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

It would imply that 6.49999 (infinite 9's) are just as "into" this "cosmic war" as anyone else is. They are just developed enough not to want to get their hands dirty.

I get your drift, but I believe we cannot know how it really is at this level from our current point of view. But yeah, the whole Octave is a game.

Still, whatever density you are in, you can choose not to participate in wars.

Unbound

I would pointedly state that it is impossible not to be involved in this cosmic interaction, for it is a manifestation of the activities of the cycles themselves. This "war" must be taken out of the context of what we have normally refer to as war, in the human realm. The cosmic war which occurs is natural, and has nothing to do with winning or losing, or any sort of conquest. It has to do with the influences of reality, and the bridging of dimensions.

Each energy which functions in this "war" is actually striving for the same perceived achievement. The war comes from differing opinions on the appropriate method of process, but the ideal is quite the same.

A good analogy that popped in to my mind, for those who may be familiar, is in the movie The Life of Brian. There is a scene whereby two rebel groups are infiltrating the castle in order to assasinate the Roman Emperor. They meet eachother while inside and instead of uniting towards the common goal, they start bickering and trying to lay claim to the deed and end up all killing eachother. (Except for Brian of course.)

At the beginning of this cycle of this game, there were two "Origin Stories" which were seeded in this planetary mind. One, is that we are meant to be Guardians and caregivers of the Earth, to work in harmony with the system. The other, is that we are to take dominion over the land as lords in order that the Earth may be "saved". You see, both really have the same sort of idea, yet one comes through acceptance and integration, while the other comes from control and separation.

The experiment here is to see whether or not it is possible to create balanced entities within an absolute Free Will zone that will be capable of evolving beyond the planetary boundaries. If we reign in control and separation, then we will never be able to see ourselves united with another system, and will not continue the spreading of the seed genetic imprints that have been developing on this planet for thousands of years.

This battle begins here, within each of us, and also ends here. As Above, So Below, we must always remember that we are the Universe in motion. In truth there is no battle, there is only motion, only dynamic.

Cyan

(10-18-2012, 02:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2012, 02:13 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

I get your drift, but I believe we cannot know how it really is at this level from our current point of view. But yeah, the whole Octave is a game.

Still, whatever density you are in, you can choose not to participate in wars.

Of course you can. You can choose to not participate in any act in creation.

(10-18-2012, 02:29 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I would pointedly state that it is impossible not to be involved in this cosmic interaction, for it is a manifestation of the activities of the cycles themselves. This "war" must be taken out of the context of what we have normally refer to as war, in the human realm. The cosmic war which occurs is natural, and has nothing to do with winning or losing, or any sort of conquest. It has to do with the influences of reality, and the bridging of dimensions.

Each energy which functions in this "war" is actually striving for the same perceived achievement. The war comes from differing opinions on the appropriate method of process, but the ideal is quite the same.

A good analogy that popped in to my mind, for those who may be familiar, is in the movie The Life of Brian. There is a scene whereby two rebel groups are infiltrating the castle in order to assasinate the Roman Emperor. They meet eachother while inside and instead of uniting towards the common goal, they start bickering and trying to lay claim to the deed and end up all killing eachother. (Except for Brian of course.)

At the beginning of this cycle of this game, there were two "Origin Stories" which were seeded in this planetary mind. One, is that we are meant to be Guardians and caregivers of the Earth, to work in harmony with the system. The other, is that we are to take dominion over the land as lords in order that the Earth may be "saved". You see, both really have the same sort of idea, yet one comes through acceptance and integration, while the other comes from control and separation.

The experiment here is to see whether or not it is possible to create balanced entities within an absolute Free Will zone that will be capable of evolving beyond the planetary boundaries. If we reign in control and separation, then we will never be able to see ourselves united with another system, and will not continue the spreading of the seed genetic imprints that have been developing on this planet for thousands of years.

This battle begins here, within each of us, and also ends here. As Above, So Below, we must always remember that we are the Universe in motion. In truth there is no battle, there is only motion, only dynamic.

How very vorlon of you BigSmile

I think i may need to think of some things a bit more right now, on account of having a post 6.4999 viewpoint too strongly in a 3.99? density.

Cyan

I'll head to bed now. But before I go, i'll leave this image here:

[Image: bringthbetweenspheresjpg.jpg]

This is something that I saw while in the shower.

It is a rough drawing and nowhere near what i had in mind but sitll should drive the point across somewhat.

right bottom should be a green forest like orb

Top left should be a space like abstract area

Background should be fully black, and both orbs should touch at or about the pineal.

Unbound

Do you mean to say you saw it in your minds eye or in your vision, or with your eyes closed?
Quote:25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

25.7 Questioner: Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought-battle? What percent engages?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.

25.8 Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.

25.9 Questioner: Would an entity of this density be more effective for this work than an entity of density five or six?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

25.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that both the Confederation and the Orion group utilize only their fourth densities in this battle, and that the fifth and sixth densities of the Orion group do not engage in this?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

Cyan

(10-18-2012, 06:22 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean to say you saw it in your minds eye or in your vision, or with your eyes closed?

I asked for something that would work well as a painting to represent how it works and got this image in my mind and kind of "open your eyes if you want to see it for real"

(10-18-2012, 07:04 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

25.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that both the Confederation and the Orion group utilize only their fourth densities in this battle, and that the fifth and sixth densities of the Orion group do not engage in this?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

See, they use the word "battle" here, not "war" Thought wars have individual battles is the way i see what they are saying, 5th and 6th refrain from "battles" but not "war".

See what i mean.
(10-18-2012, 01:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Do 6th D entities still observe war as it is carried out by 5th and 4th D entities and actively participate in planning / communicating and signalling war related information for the purpose of "their side winning".

Call it what you will, but the main question i have is do entities above the 4th Density actually act in a way reminescent of the vorlons and the shadows from the Babylon 5 series.

i reckon the 6D's like Ra dont actively (or indirectly) try to attack negatives. for them it's all about the call and providing service. if a 5D or 4D complex came to them and asked for help with their projects im sure they'd give advice but likely not with the aim of attacking negatives just rendering service. The 5D and 6D's of both sides generally dont deal with each other except when they're interacting with 3D entities. The STO side probably just find the negative 4D and 5D's really, really annoying lol running around sabotaging and misleading 3D beings that are calling out for help. they must get sooo frustrated.
Is Ra not apart of the entities with in other densities participating in the "battles"?
I'd say that one of the biggest mysteries about the materials -and the related Q'uo sessions- is trying to understand what Ra's concept of self is like. To what extent is Q'uo independent vs being part of Ra and its other constituents? How much of Latwii is "just" Latwii and how much is Q'uo? I tend to think that such things may simply be beyond our ability to understand\explain using 3D reference points.

But even then, nothing says Ra is necessarily attached in any way (outside of general Oneness) to any of the entities doing battle. After all, he said there were only four entities actively involved in such work. That suggests to me that those who feel called to do battle in 4D as their form of service are a very select group.
(10-18-2012, 01:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Now, its commonly said and understood that above 4D entities do not "engage in" war.

But.

This, i feel, might be my most important question thus far.

Do 6th D entities still observe war as it is carried out by 5th and 4th D entities and actively participate in planning / communicating and signalling war related information for the purpose of "their side winning".

Or the various conceptualizations of "angels" and "demons" hanging out "rather calmly" amongst each other but still greatly participating in "the war" itself.

If so, then i believe i must re-adjust my position on LOO rather sizably.

Conflict between STS and STO becomes increasingly like a friendly family disagreement. By 6D they're practically the same.
(05-01-2017, 05:48 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say that one of the biggest mysteries about the materials -and the related Q'uo sessions- is trying to understand what Ra's concept of self is like.  To what extent is Q'uo independent vs being part of Ra and its other constituents?  How much of Latwii is "just" Latwii and how much is Q'uo?  I tend to think that such things may simply be beyond our ability to understand\explain using 3D reference points.

But even then, nothing says Ra is necessarily attached in any way (outside of general Oneness) to any of the entities doing battle.  After all, he said there were only four entities actively involved in such work.  That suggests to me that those who feel called to do battle in 4D as their form of service are a very select group.

Except made of light.
Ok, that's funny Aion. I *just* discovered the existence of that movie and watched it like, a month ago. The whole thing is actually on YouTube, at least the English-dubbed "Light Years" version.
I saw it yeears ago when I was really in to hunting cult films and when I saw your comment I remembered this scene but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the movie. After scouring a couple lists of old cult animated films I recognized the Men of Steel on the picture and was excited to find it again. At first I thought I was thinking of Fantastic Planet which is also a great cult animated film.
Yeah, if only the French made more animated scifi. It's so damned weird\interesting when they do. I'm also cautiously hopeful about the upcoming Valerian movie, but there's still a lot that could go wrong with it.

As an aside, if you're interested in works exploring what it might be like to become gestalt entities, you should check out the "kids show" Steven Universe. I put "kids show" in quotes because it's legitimately better written, plotted, and characterized than the vast majority of adult shows. (It also gets rather intense at points.) As it goes on, one of the key plot devices is that the characters in the show can fuse together, becoming new independent entities which are more than the sum of their constituents. Beyond the plot applications, fusing is also used as a metaphor for a variety of things relating to relationships, including dating, sex, and even self-discovery.

Its handling of the concept overall is incredibly smart, and it even feels at points like a decent approximation of what being part of a (small) S/M/C might be like.
Sounds like a more refined version of this old show...

[Image: d4eddf6905372d1ecf114aabd4626fde.jpg]

I have heard of that show before but didn't really know anything about it. I have a hard time getting in to series' right now cause I don't like to sit still for long, but I'll keep it in mind for when I am recovering from surgery.
Yeah, it goes WAY beyond the Wonder Twins, haha. If it helps, its episodes are usually 12 minutes long with the occasional "full length" two-parter.  So it's well-suited for those with a short attention span!  Or, alternately, if you get a big collection of all the back episodes, binging on it is like crack since it's so easy to say "just one more" for two hours straight.  

What surgery are you going to have?  :-O
It's not really an issue of attention span so much as discomfort. I am getting an inguinal hernia repaired.

I have found that when I was younger I enjoyed watching things a lot but now as I go on I want to do things rather than just watch things. I expect I'll come full circle though and so I'm stockpiling on things that interest me for when I hit such a phase again.
Ugh, back surgery sounds like no fun at all. Good luck!
Yes I'm sure it isn't, but the inguinal hernia is in the front on the left of the lower abdomen/groin and so there will be nothing done to my back, just the front.
Oh, heh. I heard 'hernia' just assumed it was the back. Either way, doesn't sound like fun, and good luck! Wink
Pages: 1 2