Bring4th

Full Version: Face-Off With a Deadly Predator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paul Nicklen describes his most amazing experience as a National Geographic photographer - coming face-to-face with one of Antarctica's most vicious predators.
What a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it zenmaster. Do you personally know the photographer?
No personal connection, just an interesting story.
I always wanted to be a contributing photographer to Nat Geo. Sigh. Maybe next lifetime.
How often are our (paltry, egotistical, narrow-minded), assumptions proved wrong?
thats pretty amazing. thanks for sharing. im hoping the barriers to human animal communication break down more and more as we move further along in time.
[Image: pS1mS.jpeg]
And here I thought child sacrifice was going out of style. BigSmile
[Image: 270636_440936602624356_1921412216_n_zpsde5d6cee.jpg]
(10-18-2012, 09:52 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I always wanted to be a contributing photographer to Nat Geo. Sigh. Maybe next lifetime.

You are already supplying wonderful photographs to the Great Central Heart, the One Infinite Creator, through your current day to day life, Ruth!

We will make it very very beautiful that the ONE is glad to have birthed our particular perspective on infinity into existence Smile

I am sure you will make an excellent Nat Geo photographer if you would like to try, Ruth. Don't they take from amateurs? I don't know about them. If the photographs are extremely compelling, they would take them, won't they?

(10-18-2012, 08:41 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Paul Nicklen describes his most amazing experience as a National Geographic photographer - coming face-to-face with one of Antarctica's most vicious predators.

Z, I am very happy that I chose to watch the video you posted. A incredibly beautiful story! Thank you Smile

I wonder whether the Leopard Seal's transition from displaying threats towards taking care and feeding Paul was fueled by the latter's own state of his chakras. May be his Green was radiant, crystallized and vibrationally strong, which caused the Leopard Seal to respond in kind. Am just wondering. Personally and subjectively, Paul does look to be a very tranquil and compassion-filled soul to my eyes.
Or Paul could have looked like a pup and feeding instinct took over.
(10-20-2012, 03:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Or Paul could have looked like a pup and feeding instinct took over.

Ha, ha, ha, Z, your pithy and bright witticisms are usually very impressive! Smile It is quite enjoyable, I should say.

Anyway, in the case of Paul, it seems to have been love at first sight!