Bring4th

Full Version: Another One of Those Hello Threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello world,

10 Posts in, I figure I may as introduce myself in accordance to current social conventions.

I find the whole "Hello, how are you?" process to be highly arduous and inefficient. Telepathy is much better; that way you genuinely know I'm not being a self righteous ass when I skip the small talk Lol! But until we get there, this will have to do. I'm generally indifferent however. And there we go again, the internal ramblings of my chaotic thought process. I tend to do this alot, bear with me a while.

For the purposes of interfacing on this forum you may call me 'Horuseus'. I am an energetic interdimensional personality complex existing outside of what is considered space and time and have experienced many lives. I do not consider myself to be a name or have a name. What is in a label? A name is something by which we Humans in this very temporary mode of existence use as a foundation to hang our ego structures. This isn't necessary 'bad'. Our Egos serve as useful tools which are ever dynamic.

I am not here to learn, for the very process is simply a journey of self remembrance. I am here to enjoy and have fun. This life is playtime. I will live within the flow, loving freely and giving to all as I would do myself. I love you all and accept you as the perfect being you are. Never doubt this simple truth.

My physical instrument currently resides on this little green island called England, specifically the North West. The weather here is 'colorful' to say the least.

Till next time.
Have you ever made it out to any crop circles?
hey blob. i too feel nebulous. *waves particle cloud*

Brittany

Welcome to the club.

Zachary

Welcome.
Welcome Smile

Thank you for taking "time" in playing with us ,D
Thanks for writing, H. Your words are fun to read.