Bring4th

Full Version: Unbelievable moonbases and wrong science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i don't think moonlandings r fake. it's all staged to create an illusion of lesser tech. they build a rocket & ship people there & back & it's a genius deception.
(02-17-2015, 01:58 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 01:51 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something I don't understand: Why, then, did they fake the moon landings?

Do you mean images or the actual landings?
Are you refering to doctored/created  pictures and footage or the entire Apollo programme?

I'm not sure. I know the images were obviously faked. Many people believe that is proof that they didn't really go to the moon, while others say that they really did go to the moon, but just faked the images. But if that's true, then why did they bother with such a clumsy, fake presentation? I mean, the images and other anomalies are so obviously fake, it's comical.

So I don't know if they really went or not. Or maybe they had been there well before that time, and just tried to present images to the public that would appear congruent with the known technology of the time, and it just looks silly by today's standards.

What you do think, Ashim?
i don't understand how they're obviously fake?
(02-17-2015, 02:28 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand how they're obviously fake?

The Apollo Moon Landings by Marcus Allen

and plenty more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLSY5Kr7hA

I like this one the best:

The moon landing hoax (full BBC documentary)

The photographic evidence is the most irrefutable. But sometimes it's the little details that are the most convincing. What convinced me was the astronauts' reactions, after just having supposedly completed such an amazing accomplishment.

As with other issues (911, etc.) there are many documentaries on both sides of the debate. A simple youtube search will yield much. I suggest watching some and decide for yourself.

To me, the 'moon landing' footage seems comical, after watching the above presentations.

But that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't go to the moon...only that the tv footage wasn't real.
I've read that there are aliens on the moon that won't allow us to revisit it again.
(02-17-2015, 02:25 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 01:58 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 01:51 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something I don't understand: Why, then, did they fake the moon landings?

Do you mean images or the actual landings?
Are you refering to doctored/created  pictures and footage or the entire Apollo programme?

I'm not sure. I know the images were obviously faked. Many people believe that is proof that they didn't really go to the moon, while others say that they really did go to the moon, but just faked the images. But if that's true, then why did they bother with such a clumsy, fake presentation? I mean, the images and other anomalies are so obviously fake, it's comical.

So I don't know if they really went or not. Or maybe they had been there well before that time, and just tried to present images to the public that would appear congruent with the known technology of the time, and it just looks silly by today's standards.

What you do think, Ashim?

I think the work done on the public presentation was incredible. Just as we still marvel at Kubrick's 2001 which was made in the late 60's, the media produced was absolute cutting edge.
Also, people do not know how things look in space and on the lunar surface, they have no real reference points with which to compare what they are being shown. It's easier to 'fake' these sort of images compared to familiar situations on earth.

911 is the prime example. The destruction of the towers was unlike anything seen by the public before, so they had no comparison to go on.
In these cases people will almost always appeal to authority for an explaination.
Dr. Judy Wood has done excellent work on "Where did the Towers go?".

I think the astronauts went to the moon and had an 'experience'.
I believe the moon (and mars) are littered with artifacts, their disclosure however deemed unsuitable for public consumption.

Images just have to be good enough to be believed by the majority.
(02-17-2015, 03:35 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I think the work done on the public presentation was incredible. Just as we still marvel at Kubrick's 2001 which was made in the late 60's, the media produced was absolute cutting edge.
Also, people do not know how things look in space and on the lunar surface, they have no real reference points with which to compare what they are being shown. It's easier to 'fake' these sort of images compared to familiar situations on earth.

911 is the prime example. The destruction of the towers was unlike anything seen by the public before, so they had no comparison to go on.
In these cases people will almost always appeal to authority for an explaination.
Dr. Judy Wood has done excellent work on "Where did the Towers go?".

I think the astronauts went to the moon and had an 'experience'.
I believe the moon (and mars) are littered with artifacts, their disclosure however deemed unsuitable for public consumption.

Images just have to be good enough to be believed by the majority.

Yes, good points!
Quote:What convinced me was the astronauts' reactions, after just having supposedly completed such an amazing accomplishment.

They appeared to be suffering from amnesia and or fear of something.

they do seem unenthusiastic
(02-17-2015, 03:39 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]They appeared to be suffering from amnesia and or fear of something.

Yeah, they are acting really weird! I mean, if you had just done something no human had ever done before, you'd feel exhilarated, right? They just don't act very enthused. Plus, they didn't even remember details that they should have remembered. They added nothing to the conversation. Weird, really weird.
i tried to not project wut isn't there but viewing it through that sort of lens it fits... as if recalling & mentioning the moon specifically is uncomfortable (even painful).

I was on the fence for a long time about whether or not Apollo was successful.  After reading Dave McGowans articles on the subject, I became convinced that Apollo did not and could not go to the moon with our primitive technology of the time.  They didn't even have protection from radiation, something which scientists still agonize over today.  And it's not just the Van Allen belt...once you enter deep space or land on the moon, one is exposed to radiation due to a lack of atmosphere and /or a Van Allen belt.  Take a gander at this contraption and tell me if it looks like this cobbled together piece of junk looks like it could perform as claimed.

[Image: f071026a-d24f-4588-be67-0e77e6413685_zpsk02rz49u.jpg]

[Image: ffb998e9-062f-4f04-9f09-9b3655692487_zpscnjsg6f8.jpg]

[Image: 858088b2-d047-4127-b12d-3993072e86aa_zpsfv4qoymr.jpg]

[From Dave McGowan's Wagging The Moondoggie]

There was much about the Apollo flights that was truly miraculous, but arguably the greatest technological achievement was the design of the lunar modules. Has anyone, by the way, ever really taken a good look at one of those contraptions? I mean a detailed, up-close look? I’m guessing that the vast majority of people have not, but luckily we can quickly remedy that situation because I happen to have some really good, high-resolution images that come directly from the good people at NASA.

While what is depicted in the images may initially appear, to the untrained eye, to be some kind of mock-up that someone cobbled together in their backyard to make fun of NASA, I can assure you that it is actually an extremely high-tech manned spacecraft capable of landing on the surface of the Moon. And incredibly enough, it was also capable of blasting off from the Moon and flying 69 miles back up into lunar orbit! Though not immediately apparent, it is actually a two-stage craft, the lower half (the part that looks like a tubular aluminum framework covered with Mylar and old Christmas wrapping paper) being the descent stage, and the upper half (the part that looks as though it was cobbled together from old air conditioning ductwork and is primarily held together, as can be seen in the close-up, with zippers and gold tape) being the ascent stage.

The upper half, of course, is the more sophisticated portion, being capable of lifting off and flying with enough power to break free of the Moon’s gravity and reach lunar orbit. It also, of course, possessed sophisticated enough navigational capabilities for it to locate, literally out in the middle of fucking nowhere, the command module that it had to dock with in order to get the astronauts safely back to Earth. It also had to catch that command module, which was orbiting the Moon at a leisurely 4,000 miles per hour.

Dave's article, in 13 parts is a good read and quite humorous.  

There are several possible reasons why our corrupt government would want to make us believe we went when we didn't.  
I won't go in to them here.  But I want to add that there is no doubt of the existence of a secret space program with real starships capable of interstellar travel, let alone a holiday to the moon.  The military has been to the moon, Mars, and much further afield, but this technology, like much other technology is kept hidden from the public for military advantage.  Space exploration, as it exists for the US military, is all about control, control of Earth and control of local space.  And it doesn't include vacations for the general public, unless you've been recruited against your will to be a slave on some colony on Mars....

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo2.html

p.s. Sorry about the small type - I tried to fix it but to no avail....

Yes, exactly! It looks comical, doesn't it?

Great pics! Close up, it looks like a science fair project!

One detail that was really convincing was the temperature on the moon. I don't remember exactly, but it was something like a 200 degree-difference in the shadow vs in the sun. If their spacesuit could keep them comfortable in those extremes, we can be sure that they would have made those materials available commercially. But no such fabric is on the market.
(02-18-2015, 11:14 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, exactly! It looks comical, doesn't it?

Great pics! Close up, it looks like a science fair project!

One detail that was really convincing was the temperature on the moon. I don't remember exactly, but it was something like a 200 degree-difference in the shadow vs in the sun. If their spacesuit could keep them comfortable in those extremes, we can be sure that they would have made those materials available commercially. But no such fabric is on the market.

That's right, Monica.  The extreme temperatures on the moon would render our astronauts frozen to the core or burnt to a crisp.  They had no radical temperature regulation apparatus in their suits.  And this is just one of many inconsistencies of the whole project.  There is not a chance in hell Apollo could have accomplished a moon landing with the technology of the time.
(02-18-2015, 11:29 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]That's right, Monica.  The extreme temperatures on the moon would render our astronauts frozen to the core or burnt to a crisp.  They had no radical temperature regulation apparatus in their suits.  And this is just one of many inconsistencies of the whole project.  There is not a chance in hell Apollo could have accomplished a moon landing with the technology of the time.

So, what to make of Ra's words then?
(02-18-2015, 11:30 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2015, 11:29 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]That's right, Monica.  The extreme temperatures on the moon would render our astronauts frozen to the core or burnt to a crisp.  They had no radical temperature regulation apparatus in their suits.  And this is just one of many inconsistencies of the whole project.  There is not a chance in hell Apollo could have accomplished a moon landing with the technology of the time.

I'm a big fan of the Ra Material, but I do not feel that knowing the truth of our world, including 'conspiracy theories', is a complete distraction from spiritual progress.  After seriously researching some of the most important theories, I have found most of them to be absolutely true.  If they don't interest you, fine.  Let's be sensible.  Are you going to quit your job because it interferes with your spiritual practice?  We all have obligations and interests not directly related to the Ra Material.  That doesn't make them useless or inconsequential.  

There are US bases on the moon, despite the fact that the moon is already inhabited by ETs.  Apparently we have some kind of agreement with them to establish a few bases on a limited basis.  But these bases were established using advanced, secret technology, some of which I'm sure originated with Tesla.  This is also how the Apollo astronauts could claim they returned with moon rocks - the lunar soil was retrieved by these advanced starships.  

There is much we still do not know...but the secret space program is alive and well, as are colonies on Mars and elsewhere.
As Alternative 3 asserts, Mars has an atmosphere and is not nearly as inhospitable as NASA would have us believe.

http://www.amazon.com/Alternative-003-3-...0380446774

[Image: Unknown_zpshsnimx2u.jpeg]

edit:  Let me be clear on this point.  When I said Apollo could not have succeeded using the technology of the time, it appears as though Tesla technology, although well known and being used by the military during the Sixties and Seventies, was not used for Apollo - they didn't have to because NASA had no intention of actually trying to go to the moon with these laughable contraptions.  It was all for show.  
(02-18-2015, 11:30 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

wut did Ra say?
(02-19-2015, 01:03 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]wut did Ra say?

About the moon bases.
8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?
Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

60.24 Questioner: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities. Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.
Alternative 3, as mentioned by indolering, was also the name of a "Science Report" TV broadcast from 1977.
This was a serious science show in the UK.

Quote:The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June 20, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1.Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

the lunar module does look absolutely childish. i have always thought so, but i don't know enough about engineering to make assumptions.
(02-19-2015, 02:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Alternative 3, as mentioned by indolering, was also the name of a "Science Report" TV broadcast from 1977.
This was a serious science show in the UK.

Quote:The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June 20, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1.Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

The broadcast in the UK caused considerable controversy - many people were skeptical that the report was true although Science Report was a serious science show, not given to fiction.  I believe the PTB put so much pressure on this report that eventually the report was generally dismissed by the majority of sheeple who abide by the mainstream press.
Unlike you, when I read about secret bases in Ra Material did total sense. For years I have found this information in many sources. Guys, do you really believe that governments talks the truth to the population? I have no doubt that the most of the current UFO' avistament are military spaceships and weapons in testing. I believe that the governments are influenced by negative aliens.

Peace, love and light.
Pages: 1 2 3