Bring4th

Full Version: "Charlie Hixson"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why hasn't anyone corrected the spelling of this man's name? Isn't that odd?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ed-80.html
Sorry, I noticed the article about the comi con lady at the end of the article lol
It's on my to-do list. Wink I think the versions at llresearch.org are as published in 1982/84/98.
Just thought it was strange it was never caught?
(10-21-2012, 01:16 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought it was strange it was never caught?

Caught by whom?
Caught by editors for the publication, or subsequent publications. Or some reader bringing it to their attention all this time? Hickson's story was rather famous and well publicized.
I don't think the books have ever been revised; I believe they're just reprinted from the original plates as necessary.
The LOO never adequately described these beings, and I found it fascinating, upon further research to discover a description of them. Tree-like?

Quote:Though the beings had legs, they did not use them, they simply floated across the river.......about five feet tall, had bullet-shaped heads without necks, slits for mouths, and where their noses or ears would be, they had thin, conical objects sticking out, like carrots from a snowman's head. They had no eyes, grey, wrinkled skin, round feet, and claw-like hands."

[Image: zeta.parker.gif]
It appears that any habitable planet(s) in that system would need to orbit inside of Sirius B's orbit: http://www.exoplaneten.de/sirius/english.html . It's worth noting that Larson would have Sirius A be an old star (billions of years).

However, conventional astronomy, which has stellar evolution "backwards", would have it be young "only 300 million years", with the following logical deduction: "Any planet of Sirius would be a young world, covered by warm, shallow oceans. If any continents could have formed already, they would be small, uneroded and volcanic."

Ironically, only 8 ly away, due to conventional knowledge, the Sirius system has been ruled out for the possibility of life existing:
"Any kind of life on our model planet will die before it ever had a chance to grow. Sirius will leave the main sequence in only 700 million years at best, destroying all the planets it may have. For this reason, stars of type A are routinely excluded from the search for extraterrestrial life. "

Or has it? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42270969/ns/...-just-yet/

A recording of Hickson's interview may be found here: http://www.konsulting.com/audio_clips.htm
"This recording was obtained from Wendy Connors and William Jones, who have agreed that this audio clip should be made available to researchers. Recorded within a couple of hours following their abduction, this 30 minute recording was made without Mr. Hickson or Mr. Parker's knowledge and had not been known to exist to the general crypto-aeronautic community until now."
(10-15-2013, 10:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahaha that charlie is a stubborn one. Gotta love the 2.
@zenmaster's post from Nov 2012

Didn't the complimentary work based off of Dewey Larson's work predict that modern science has the age of blue/red sequence stars reversed? I believe modern science theorizes red are old, blue are young, with the reverse being true for the Larson-based work.

If that's the case, the two seemingly separate pieces of information from the Ra material reinforce each other.
What does blue and red create ?
(10-16-2013, 07:20 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]What does blue and red create ?

Cops pulling me over for a ticket?! Sad
(10-16-2013, 07:26 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2013, 07:20 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]What does blue and red create ?

Cops pulling me over for a ticket?! Sad

[Image: tumblr_mo8pkyROOD1rjzaoso1_500.gif]
(10-16-2013, 04:11 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If that's the case, the two seemingly separate pieces of information from the Ra material reinforce each other.
What are these two seemingly separate pieces of information?
The information regarding Charlie Hickson and the information Dewey Larson.