Bring4th

Full Version: Anybody up for a Jane Roberts-type experiment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jane Roberts (actually Seth) gave her class the experiment of meeting in the dream planes and building a city there. Anybody want to arrange to meet in the dream planes and create a joint project? Possibly something having to do with the oceans and rivers. Or please suggest a project.

I have wanted to do something like this for years, but this is the first time I've encountered a group of people who might have some interest and understanding of what I was talking about.

My theory is that since time does not really exist, it is not important that we might all be in different time zones and on different schedules. All that would matter would be the agreement to meet and cooperate in creating.

Cyan

(10-20-2012, 10:34 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Jane Roberts (actually Seth) gave her class the experiment of meeting in the dream planes and building a city there. Anybody want to arrange to meet in the dream planes and create a joint project? Possibly something having to do with the oceans and rivers. Or please suggest a project.

I have wanted to do something like this for years, but this is the first time I've encountered a group of people who might have some interest and understanding of what I was talking about.

My theory is that since time does not really exist, it is not important that we might all be in different time zones and on different schedules. All that would matter would be the agreement to meet and cooperate in creating.

My visualization of "ra" in the astral is kind of a massive massive amusement park.

Brittany

Yeah, most of us are already doing this, though not everyone is yet consciously aware of it. I've worked with many of you during dreamtime.
I'll do it if you can give me instructions and I'll remember it.

Cyan

(10-21-2012, 09:32 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, most of us are already doing this, though not everyone is yet consciously aware of it. I've worked with many of you during dreamtime.

Me and my dream self are currently not in the process of talkin gwith one another that much. Got a bit too... wholesome and unified for my taste. Mostly because realising you are constantluy in the same world at all times dream or no dream (dream is the same as reality at a deeper level) got really really disturbing after a while.

Edit: its one thing to know it on a "yeah its true" level and another to see it happen every night you go to bed and every morning you wake up.
I've been trying to astral project for a little over a week now with no luck. I have no conscious control over my dreams in order to help. Though I've been trying.
(10-21-2012, 09:32 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, most of us are already doing this, though not everyone is yet consciously aware of it. I've worked with many of you during dreamtime.

Last night, we were near the ocean right ?
Before we embark upon something as complex as building a city, we should meditate together during lucid dreaming. Learning to quiet the egoic mind, and to sense the body in an orderly fashion, for indefinite periods during dream-time, will build strong and coherent dreaming bodies (I use the term dreaming body here in the sense that Castaneda uses it). Once this is accomplished, there is no limit to what we could do.

p.s. -- This might take years, but I believe that little could be achieved without this important first step.
I don't even remember most of my dreams. Maybe you guys can visit me and say "Hey, remember this doofus!" Tongue