Bring4th

Full Version: Monatomic Gold revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took monatomic gold for a short period and it kind of became my starting point for spiritual seeking. With the very first night I received a dream message, which was repeated for three nights in a row. One of those nights I woke up and was amazed at how high definition my night vision was. (not permanent) Eventually my crown chakra activated, without the other upper chakras being activated. My sensory input for about a week following the activation was very intense. I became aware of how "not real" everything was around me. Since my throat chakra was not activated I did not have the wisdom needed to properly interpret the sensory overload I was experiencing. (Many believe an overdriven chakra is the same as an activated chakra)

I did experience a lot of what is mentioned here, picking up on higher frequencies, younger with more spring in my step, a more "solid" experience when it came to spirit interaction. With the higher frequencies also came amplification of high frequency hearing. Cruising through town I could hear all of the insects and animals amplified over the sound of the city. That was a very strange experience indeed.Tongue

Quote:Here is what Bashar had to say on the m-gold:

QUESTION: I am aware that in order to provide to us rhodium and iridium we can go to carrots and grapes. Are there plants which can provide gold, the monoatomic gold?

BASHAR: That which exhibits the highest color in your visible spectrum. (Violet?) Yes, therefore, eggplant so on and so forth. Flowering kale etc. However if each of you had what is called a broad spectrum diet that was basically vegetarian in nature you would thus encounter everything that you would need in that broad spectrum diet and you wouldn't necessarily have to focus on one particular

QUESTION: You've mentioned before that the iridium of the white substances will open up our psychic abilities but white powder gold will give us the longevity.

BASHAR: Specifically it is strong in that direction. Even the energy field itself, around the monoatomic gold will impart the idea of increased longevity.

QUESTION: We could then use the mind, tuning into that frequency to then have longevity and reverse age?

BASHAR: Yes, but it will take adequate practice for the single mind of your species to do this. It may not come very easily for most of you to do it that way. Therein the ingestion of the material is like a booster symbol for many of you to help your body remember what frequency it needs to be on.

QUESTION: So do we really have to take the gold to have longevity? And does that correct the DNA giving us the 20-year-old body again?

BASHAR: It may not do that exact thing for every individual but it will have the tendency to generalize the traits of your human form so that there would be a range somewhere between your 20 and 40 year, averaging out to about your 33rd year. This is what happens generally when you become spirit, when you die, most spirits snap back to the etheric form of about their 33rd year of life.

QUESTION: Would the gold be more powerful in developing our spiritual nature, our electromagnetheric qualities? (yes) You also mentioned the violet colored foods have more gold. Would beets for example have more gold?

BASHAR: It would have a combination of things in that it also exemplifies a little more of the red coloration than exactly the violet.

Quote:Here is what Bashar had to say about the m-state iridium in response to some questions:

QUESTION: For those of us who are making the choice of taking more of the natural foods that contain rhodium and iridium , I am just wondering what we can expect from them, I know we can expect better health and better being.

BASHAR: Feeling lighter, more energetic, needing less sleep, so on and so forth. Better ability to heal, knit tissue so on and so forth in case of injury. Better enhancement of all sensory apparatus in the body so on and so forth. More, overtime, psychic sensitivity and sensitivity to other higher frequency energies and so forth is what you can as you say, expect.

QUESTION: We wouldn't get that longevity in any other monoatomic substance?

BASHAR: Overall there will be some increased longevity with the iridium, with the rhodium and others, especially as connected to what you would call the natural diet and the removal and release of flushing toxins from the system. This alone will enhance your ability for increased longevity. The human body easily has the capacity within the next 15 years of beginning to lay the foundations for a life span of about 300 years.

QUESTION: The rhodium and the iridium are the powder that David Hudson has been providing to people. Would it be better if the iridium and the rhodium would be separate?

BASHAR: No, they know what to do when they are in your body. Sometimes they actually work better when they are in concert with monoatomic chromium. By adding the monoatomic chromium to the iridium and rhodium it would be even more efficacious.

QUESTION: I have heard that the iridium stimulates the metabolism and could be detrimental if you have like cancers and tumors etc.

BASHAR: Only if the body contains certain kinds of toxins as it does in most cancers, will too much of a monoatomic element, including iridium cause a discordant out of phase vibration. Minor amounts at first until the body adjusts. Then more can be taken later if necessary. Too much at first can cause too much of an out of phase discordant clash within the frequencies which already exist within the body which is representative of the toxics within the cells.

Quote:Bashar said that the biological effects of silver were somewhat similar to those of palladium and he added:

"But also it aids to some degree of reparation of bone especially the dental enamel but not the way that you use it in your dentistry but in monoatomic state. You see in many ways many of you instinctively understand that the silver is supposed to be applied to the teeth, but you don't know how to apply it. So not in fillings but in the monoatomic state it will aid in the reparation and the strengthening of such things as your dental enamel and other things in the body."

Quote:Bashar made this comment on palladium:

"Palladium is good for vision and reparation, regeneration of certain cellular structures that are, as you would say duty specific. Such as the cones and rods for the eyes, the taste buds of the tongue and other things that have to do with sensory apparatus."

Quote:Bashar is the only commenter on the biological effects of ruthenium. Bashar said:

"You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for thyroidal action. You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for adenoidal action. You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for thymus action as well. There will be a small secondary effect in the idea of the allowance of bone degeneration; marrow."

Quote:Bashar, a trance channeled entity, suggests that very small amounts (10-30 mg) of m-state cobalt "will build up within you a type of thermal regulation system that will allow your energy field to be greatly enhanced, greatly accelerated. More than that will actually engender spontaneous combustion."

Quote:Again the only comments on nickel come from Bashar:

QUESTION: Does the nickel have a warning?

BASHAR: Nickel, nickel, one moment....You will find that in a variety of ways, nickel will be a difficult thing to sustain in monoatomic form unless combined again with the catalytic chromium. Even though they do not interact in the same way that many atomic interactions occur the presence alone of the chromic field will allow nickel to be maintained more adequately in monoatomic form. And when it has done so it is a very, very good enhancer for the idea of the learning capability of the neural net of the brain.

QUESTION: How come nickel and iron aren't able to retain their state very long?

BASHAR: They are as you would call it, too stabley connected to other forms of representation. If they were not grounded in this way and had the tendency to go back to their state of natural physical grounding matrix you would find that your world would fly apart. Thus they maintain the stabilization necessary for the other monoatomics to function in the same way again, as you need grounding effect to allow other effects to function. You need a foundation for the house to stand. And so only rarely do things such as Nickel and iron and a few other substances automatically shift into monoatomic state. In fact they almost never automatically do so unless they are in the presence of the chromic catalyst. Or some other catalytic energy that can allow them to do so in certain circumstances where it will not cause too much destruction. But they automatically and instantly re-stabilize. Otherwise you would have an instant chain reaction and a large section of the planet would all of a sudden convert into the monoatomic state and thus back also immediately almost into energy similar to the concept which you call matter and anti-matter but not exactly the same. But it would become highly unstable.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/variation.htm

This is an overview link http://bbsradio.com/hosts/etyoga/2010/06...onatomics/
Interesting, I'll have to study monatomic elements more.
Pickle I read your post re. monatomic gold sunday, sunday night, WHOLE night I dreamt of the words monatomic gold and silver. over and over ad nauseum, along with visions of white powder. Maybe I need to get some. Is it expensive?
Have you tried that powder you linked? Is it the iridium/rhodium monatomic powder or a monatomic gold powder?

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/sources.htm#2

That's a link I've found on the website pickle linked to. May be useful, haven't looked it over.
I haven't tried it. If I need it, I'll certainly pick some up though. It looks like an awesome substance.

Ideally though, I'll go mostly vegan soon.
Yeah I've been reading about all the monatomic precious metals that are supposed to help and it's very interesting
(10-22-2012, 06:24 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.amazon.com/Monatomic-Gold-Whi...tomic+gold
Your link, the guys name is Mehoo, he has quite a following. He runs around in the wilds getting his materials lol.

ZPTech is also a good source.

Blue Emerald Alchemy

HarmonicInnerprizes is who I just bought from.

Also check out Ausome water which has renamed to AwesomeDrops. He sells his secret by the drop.

I have heard about intensely euphoric experiences mixing several sources together and sungazing. Never tried it myself. This is sort of fringe, and also attracts the "druggy" type that is looking for a high. An individual at low vibration will only experience detox LoL!
That's pretty much what I need... a very thorough detox.

Also does anyone know how to mix the monatomic metals with water for benefits? Like is there a how-to guide? I've read about M-state water and there's a "magnetic filter" for seperating the magnetic and non magnetic water... but couldn't I just add more Monatomic powder to achieve the same thing..? Or is it a 'energetically different'?

I've got a distiller in storage I was using before (can't use it right now because of my job) along with mineralizing supplements that seemed to do wonders to the water but I'm not sure if it has a correlation at all.
You are thinking of an ormus trap. It separates "water" while polarizing it. The water that separates is oily and light. I have heard you can drink a pound of that water and it lightens your weight.

The mineral powders are all different, and made differently from differing sources.

It would be good to research all forms and what they do.
The water that's seperated... how is it different than the other water? I realize it's magnetically charged (polarized?) but is it because the water that's seperated absorbed the material or is there fundemental differences between the two water types?

I definitely would like to play around and experiment with this stuff... healthy water is a compulsive interest of mine.
A trap using vortex separation will have two outputs. Top and bottom. Bottom output spits out polarized water, top out put spits out a lighter part of that same water that is also polarized. The two waters feel different, taste different, and if i remember correctly weigh differently also.

I will look for a video of a trap in action.

I think this might work. I'm on phone and can't watch to find out.

I can't view the video right now but I'll make sure to check it out later. I've researched it some more and determined I'd be better off avoiding the actual gold ORMUS and sticking with the rhodium/iridium and etc. I think pacific ocean precipate would be my best bet. Judging by the numbers they provide here, and on the upside there's a small portion of ORMUS gold so I may be able to slowly adjust to it without many negative consequences:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus4.htm
Something noticeable this time around......i am aware of injected thoughts. My stream of thoughts normally consist of sentences. During the day now when i consider a question i answer myself in a slightly different tone/frequency of what seems like my own stream. I am getting to "hear" my guides "speak". Of course this would also apply to other streams of thought as well, but so far i have only picked up on my guides.
I ordered full-spectrum-ormus from blueemeraldalchemy I'll post results here
There is also what feels like double the amount of energy flowing through me when I connect with my guides.

Something is afoot. I normally have an average six random guides and one Source guide. At this moment there are eight Source guides with me, and likely a test to come.
Got the impulse to take this again. During a high energy period today I was thinking of calling up my mother, during this thought, her phone rang with my number on caller ID.

This reminds me of all the folks receiving calls from me last time around, that were not actually me. My wife got my voice over the answering machine trying to get her attention, yet when she got to the machine there was no message and nothing on caller ID.

Also of note, been a long time since I sat n front of the mirror, both my iris were glowing a gold color and I felt my energy levels go through the roof. I could tell my thoughts were radiating and expanding into creation or some crap along those lines LoL!

Gonna be paying more attention this time around, and combine this energy with my devices.
one does not need gold to feed and live longer ONE NEEDS TO CONNECT TO SOURCE ENERGY TO DO SO!!!!
(06-11-2014, 07:10 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]one does not need gold to feed and live longer ONE NEEDS TO CONNECT TO SOURCE ENERGY TO DO SO!!!!

It would appear that you believe this stuff to actually be "gold"? Might want to read up on the purpose of minerals in the body. The body can store and generate energy, but not without minerals.

And by your comment it sounds as if you are promoting breatharianism.Smile
Interesting stuff. BE I'm assuming it's only wise to go Ormus once Diet is fully cleaned up and body is thoroughly detoxed?
All it does is raise frequency because of the type of minerals. If your frequency is higher things like alcohol will make you sick.
Thanks. Figured there was some extra mineral assimilation going on there as well, which certain foodstuffs would block the pathways of. Will be checking it out; been on my list for a while.
Swallowing noble metals equals irreversible poisoning. The same nonsense is happening with silver these days.
(06-20-2014, 12:48 AM)Realtime Wrote: [ -> ]Swallowing noble metals equals irreversible poisoning. The same nonsense is happening with silver these days.

Gold has been used for more than 75 years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). (Indeed, gold preparations are among the original medications targeting this form of arthritis). Before its use in Ra, gold was used to treat infections, including tuberculosis. Gold is one of a class of medications known as disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), because it not only decreases the pain and swelling of arthritis but also can prevent joint damage and disability. https://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Cl...lganol%29/

Colloidal Gold and Cancer : In a medical article written on inoperable cancer, Edward H. Ochsner, M.D., B.S., F.A.C.S., Consulting Surgeon of Augustana Hospital, U.S.A. has reported that Colloidal Gold can have a significant inhibitory effect upon cancer growths. His research found that it could help reduce the size of tumours, alleviate pain, improve appetite and digestion, and increase weight and strength. http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Edward-Ochsner/139996578

Good to see you are not agreeable with allopathy. BigSmile

Quote:COLLOIDAL GOLD STUDIES

Effect of Colloidal Metallic Gold on Cognitive Functions: A Pilot Study
Guy E. Abraham, MD; Souhaila A. McReynolds; Joel S. Dill, PhD
Optimox Corporation, Torrance, California

Abstract
In order to evaluate the effect of colloidal metallic gold on cognitive functions, the revised Wechsler Intelligence scales battery of tests (WAIS-R) was administered to 5 subjects aged 15 to 45 years, before, after 4 weeks on colloidal gold at 30 mg/day and again 1 to 3 months off the gold preparation. The WAIS-R total scores (I.Q) were calculated by adding the sum of the verbal test scores to the sum of the performance scores. After 4 weeks on colloidal gold, there was a 20% increase in I.Q scores with mean + SE of 112.8 + 2.3 pre gold and 137 + 3.8, post gold (p <0.005). Both the performance and verbal test scores contributed equally to this increase in I.Q scores. The effect of the colloidal gold persisted in 3 subjects after 1 to 2 month off gold, where as in 2 subjects who took the tests 3 months after stopping the gold , I.Q scores were down to baseline levels.

Introduction
It is generally accepted that intelligence or cognitive functioning is the sum of many mental capacities. For this reason, tests that were developed to measure intelligence quotient (I.Q) comprised a series of subtests evaluating the several dimensions of intelligence. Of the several I.Q tests available, educators have found that the Full Scale I.Q score of the Wechsler intelligence scales (WIS) battery, which is calculated from the sum of the individual scores of 11 tests, (6 verbal and 5 performance tests) is an excellent predictor of academic achievement.1 The revised version of this I.Q test (WAIS-R) has been used extensively to assess the effect of deficiencies and supplementation of specific nutrients2,3 and the effects of sex, race, age and education4-7 on mental performance.
Gold is a precious metal which belongs to the transition group I in the periodic table and exists in nature in two basic forms: metallic gold and gold salts. Metallic gold is non-toxic, used extensively in dentistry and is widely available in colloidal form as a nutritional supplement for human consumption. One of us (GEA) has observed a significant subjective improvement of mental performance in 21 adult subjects after ingestion of a preparation of colloidal metallic gold (AurasolĀ®) for 3 to 9 months at a daily dosage of 15 mg of gold (unpublished). In order to use an objective and more standardized approach in evaluating the effect of colloidal gold on mental performance, the WAIS-R battery of tests7 was performed on 5 subjects (4 females, 1 male) age 15-45 years, before, during and after the ingestion of the same colloidal gold preparation at 30 mg/day. The results suggest that colloidal gold at 30 mg/day improved significantly the I.Q scores after only one month of administration.

Materials and Methods
Aqueous dispersion of colloidal metallic gold was prepared by a modification of the citrate reduction method of Frens. The concentration of gold in this preparation (AurasolĀ® ) was 30 mg per ounce of fluid.Five subjects were recruited for this study ( 4 females and 1 male) with ages ranging from 15 to 45 years. The subjects were evaluated using the WAIS-R procedure.7 Verbal scores, performance scores and total scores (I.Q) for each subject were calculated. The WAIS-R battery was performed on each subject before gold administration, after ingesting 30 mg of colloidal gold daily for one month, and again after being off the gold preparation for 1 to 3 months. The statistical significance of the data was assessed by Student's paired t test.9

Results
The group of tests called verbal are non-learning and therefore is not influenced significantly by repetition. The performance tests can be learned with repetition and this should be taken into consideration when evaluating the results displayed in Table I. The mean scores + standard error (SE) were respectively for pre- and post-gold administration: verbal 61.4 + 2.4 and 75.4 + 4.5 (p<0.005); performance 51.4 + 0.83 and 61.6 + 1.9 (p<0.01); total scores (IQ) 112.8 + 2.3 and 137 + 3.8 (p<0.005). Since both the verbal (non-learning and performance (learning) scores contributed equally to the increased values observed in the total IQ scores following colloidal gold, the positive effect of colloidal gold cannot be attributed solely to learning the correct responses on the second test due to repetition.

It is of interest to note that in two subjects (#1 and #2) who repeated the battery 3 months after stopping colloidal gold, the total IQ scores were close to baseline pre-gold levels whereas, in 2 subjects who performed the test 1 month after stopping the gold, (#3 and #5) and in one subject (#4) who did so after 2 months off colloidal gold, the total IQ scores were still elevated above baseline, suggesting that the effect of the gold on mental performance has a carry-over of one to two months after stopping the use of this preparation.

Discussion
The WIS battery of tests is an excellent predictor of scholastic performance.1 In fact, according to Lezak,10 the average scores on a WIS battery provide just about as much information as do average scores on a school report card. We have observed a significant increase (20%) of the mean IQ scores in 5 subjects aged 15 to 45 years after only one month on oral colloidal metallic gold at 30 mg/day. This effect persisted for up to 2 months following discontinuation of the gold preparation. To our knowledge, this is the first study evaluating the effect of colloidal gold on mental performance. Possible mechanisms of action of the colloidal gold preparation are only speculative at this time. However, the potential applications of a non-toxic colloidal metal with marked and rapid positive effect on mental performance are without question of great practical value, not only in scholastic performance but also in the workplace.

The encouraging results of this pilot study warrant further evaluation of colloidal metallic gold in a larger number of subjects of different age groups. Testing various amounts of gold would assist in quantifying the response of the IQ tests in term of cumulative amount of gold ingested in order to investigate a possible dose-response relationship. Using the smallest amount of colloidal gold that results in a desirable effect on mental performance and scholastic achievement would keep the cost of such a program as low as possible.

References
Lezak, M.D., In: Neuropsychological Assessment. New York, Oxford University Press; 1995:690.
Goodwin, J.S., Goodwin, J.M., Garry, P.J. Association between nutritional status and cognitive functioning in a healthy elderly population. J Amer. Med. Assoc., 1983; 249:2917-2921.
Southon, S., Wright, A.J., Finglas, P.M., Bailey, A.L., et. al. Dietary intake and micronutrient status of adolescents: effect of vitamin and trace element supplementation on indices of status and performance in tests of verbal and non-verbal intelligence. Br. J. Nutr., 1994; 71:897-918.
Kaufman, A.S., McLean, J.E., Reynolds, C.R. Sex, race, residence, region, and education differences on the 11 WAIS-R subtests. J. Clin. Psychology, 1988; 44:231-248.
Kaufman, A.S., McLean, J., Reynolds, C. Analysis of WAIS-R factor patterns sex and race. J. Clin. Psychology, 1991; 47:548-557.
Kaufman, A.S., Reynolds, C.R., McLean, J.E. Age and WAIS-R intelligence in a national sample of adults in the 20 to 74 year age range: A cross-sectional analysis with educational level controlled. Intelligence, 1989; 13:235-253.
Kaufman, A.S. Assessing adolescent and adult intelligence. Boston, Allyn and Bacon Inc.; 1990.
Abraham, G.E., Himmel, P.B. Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rationale for the Use of Colloidal Metallic Gold. In Press, J. Nutr. Med., 1997.
Huntsberger, D.V., Leaverton, P.E., In: Statistical Inference in the Biomedical Sciences. Boston, Allyn and Bacon Inc.; 1970:135.
Lezak, M.D., In: Neuropsychological Assessement. New York, Oxford University Press;1995:691.

Quote:References
Forestier, J: La Chrysotherapie dans les Rhumatismes Chroniques, Bull. et Mem. Soc. Med. des Hop. de Paris, 1929; 44: 323-329.
Forestier, J: Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Treatment by Gold Salts, J. Lab. Clin. Med., 1935; 20: 827-840.
Empire Rheumatism Council: Gold Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Final Report of a Multicenter Controlled Trial. Ann. Rheum. Dis., 1961; 20: 315-324.
Geddes, DM, Brostoff, J: Pulmonary Fibrosis Associated with Hypersensitivity to Gold Salts, BMJ, 1976; 1: 1444.
Gould, PW, McCormack, PL, Palmer, DG: Pulmonary Damage Associated with Sodium Aurothiomalate Therapy, J. Rheumatol., 1977; 3: 181-182.
Scott, DL, Bradby, GV, Aitman, TJ, et. al.: Relationship of Gold and Penicillamine Therapy to Diffuse Intestinal Lung Disease, Ann. Rheum. Dis., 1981; 40: 136-141.
Belleli, A, Boiardi, L, Turniad, B, Brigari, C: Diffuse Intestinal Lung Disease Associated with Hypersensitivity to Gold Salt, Clin. Exp. Rheumatol., 1985; 3: 181-182.
Kay, AGL: Myelotoxicity of Gold, Br. Med. J., 1976; I: 1266-1268.
Coblyn, JS, Weinblatt, M, Holdsworth, D, Glass, D: Gold Induced Thrombocytopaenia; A Clinical and Immunogenetic Study of Twenty-Three Patients, Ann. Intern. Med., 1981; 95: 178-181.
Adachi, JD, Benson, WG, Kassam, Y: Gold Induced Thrombocytopaenia; 12 Cases and a Review of the Literature, Semin. Arthritis. Rheum., 1987; 16: 287-293.
Amos, RS, Bax, DE: Leucopaenia in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Relationship to Gold or SulphasalazineTherapy, Br. J. Rheum., 1988; 27: 465-468.
Madhok, R, Pullar, T, Capell, HA, Dawood, F, Sturrock, RD, Dick, HM: Chrysotherapy and Thrombocytopenia, Ann. Rheum, Dis., 1985; 44: 589-591.
Epstein, WV, Henke, CJ, Yelin, EH, Katz, PP: Effect of Parenterally Administered Gold Therapy on the Course of Adult Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ann. Int. Med., 1991; 114: 437-444.
Finkelstein, AE, Walz, DT, Batista, V, et. al.: Auranofin: New Oral Gold Compound for Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ann. Rheum. Dis., 1976; 35: 251-257.
Pearson, RG: Hard and Soft Acids and Bases, J. of Amer. Chemical Society, 1963; 85: 3533- 3539.
Maclagan, NF: The Preparation and use of Colloidal Gold Sols as Diagnostic Agents, J. Exp. Path., 1947; 27: 369-377.
Frens, G: Controlled Nucleation for the Regulation of the Particle Size in Monodisperse Gold Suspensions, Nature Phy. Sci., 1973; 241: 20-22.
Goldstein, A.: Biostatics: An Introductory Text. New York, The MacMillan Company, 1964; 61-62.
Pincus, T, Summey, JA, Soraci, SA, Jr, Wallston, KA, Hummon, NP: Assessment of patient satisfaction in activities of daily living using a modified Stanford health assessment questionnaire., Arthritis Rheum., 1983; 26: 1346-1353.
Lansbury, J: Quantitation of the activity of Rheumatoid Arthritis., 1956; 232: 300-310.
American Rheumatism Association: Dictionary of Rheumatic Diseases, Volume I. Signs and Symptoms. Contact Associates International Ltd., NY, NY, 1982; 75-76.
Steinbrocker, O, Traeger, CH, Batterman, RC: Therapeutic Measurement in Rheumatoid Arthritis, JAMA, 1949; 140: 659-662.
Juurlink, BHJ, Devon, RM: Colloidal Gold as a Permanent Marker of Cells, Experientia, 1991; 47: 75-77.
Danien, BJ, Sims, PA, Kruse-Elliott, KT, Homan, TS, Cashwell, RJ, et. al.: Use of Colloidal Gold and Neutron Activation in Correlative Microscopic Labeling and Label Quantitation, Scanning Microscopy, 1995; 9: 773-780.
Roberts, VB, Dore, JL, Jessop, JD, et. al.: Selective Concentration and Localization of Gold in Macrophages of Synovial and Other Tissues During and After Chrysotherapy in Rheumatoid Patients, Ann. Rheum. Dis., 1976; 35: 477-486.
Ghadially, FN, Oryschak, AF, Mitchell, DM: Ultrastructural Changes Produced in Rheumatoid Synovial Membrane by Chrysotherapy, Ann. Rheum. Dis., 1976; 35: 67-72.
Kligman, AM: The Identification of Contact Allergans by Human Assay. III. The Maximization Test: A Procedure for Screening and Rating Contact Sensitizers. J. Invest. Derm., 1966; 47: 393-409.
Hardcastle, J, Hardcastle, PT, Kelleher, DK: Effect of Auranofin on Ion Transport by Rat Small Intestine, J. Pharm. Pharmacol., 1989; 41: 817-823.
Lockie, LM, Smith, DM: Forty-seven Years Experience with Gold Therapy in 1019 Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients, Semin Arthritis Rheum., 1985; 14: 238-246.
Panayi, GS: New Ideas on the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ann. Ital. Med. Int., 1990; 5: 1-4.
Kavanaugh, AF, Lipsky, PE: Gold, Penicillamine, Antimalarials, and sulfasalazine. In: Gallin JT, Goldstein IM, Snyderman, R (eds) Inflammation. Raven Press, New York, 1992; 1083-1101.
Robinson, CJG, Balazs, T, Egorov, JK: Mercuric Chloride-Gold Sodium Thiomalate-and D-Penicillamine-Induced Antinuclear Antibodies in Mice, Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., 1986; 86: 159-169.
Pietsch, P, Vohr, BW, Degitz, K, Gleichmann, E: Immunological Alterations Inducible by Mercury Compounds, II. HgCl3 and Gold Sodium Thiomalate Enhance Serum IgE and IgG Concentrations in
Susceptible Mouse Strains, Int. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol., 1989; 90: 47-53.Schuhmann, D, Kubieka-Muranyi, M, Mirtschewa, J, Gunther, J, Kind, P, Gleichmann, E: Adverse Immune Reactions to Gold. I. Chronic Treatment with an Au (I) Drug Sensitizes Mouse T Cells not to Au (I), but to Au (III) and Induces Autoantibody Formation, J. Immunol., 1990; 145: 2132-2139.
Goebel, C, Kubieka-Muranyi, M, Tonn, T, Gonzalez, J, Gleichmann, E: Phagocytes Render Chemicals Immunogenic: Oxidation of Gold (I) to the T Cell-Sensitizing Gold (III) Metabolite Generated by Mononuclear Phagocytes, Arch. Toxicol., 1995; 69: 450-459.
Freund, PL, Spiro, M: Colloidal Catalysis: The Effect of Sol Size and Concentration, J. Phys. Chem., 1985; 89: 1074-1077.
_http://www.purestcolloids.com/colloidal-gold-studies.php

Quote:Harvard Medical School Researchers Discover How Gold and Other Medicinal Metals in its Class Function Against Rheumatoid Arthritis and other Autoimmune Diseases
Finding Makes Possible A New, More Effective Generation of Gold-based Drugs With Fewer Side Effects

BOSTON-February 26, 2006-Gold compounds have been used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases for more than 75 years, but until now, how the metals work has been a mystery. Harvard Medical School researchers report in the Feb. 27 issue of Nature Chemical Biology that special forms of gold, platinum, and other classes of medicinal metals work by stripping bacteria and virus particles from the grasp of a key immune system protein.

"We were searching for a new drug to treat autoimmune diseases," says Brian DeDecker, PhD, HMS post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Cell Biology and a study co-author. At the time of this work, DeDecker was in the Harvard Medical School Institute of Chemistry and Cell Biology, which uses powerful chemical tools to illuminate complex biological processes and provide new leads for drug development. "But instead we discovered a biochemical mechanism that may help explain how an old drug works."

DeDecker and co-author Stephen De Wall, PhD, undertook a large-scale search for new drugs that would suppress the function of an important component of the immune system, MHC class II proteins, which are associated with autoimmune diseases. MHC class II proteins normally hold pieces of invading bacteria and virus on the surface of specialized antigen presentation cells. Presentation of these pieces alerts other specialized recognition cells of the immune system called lymphocytes, which starts the normal immune response. Usually this response is limited to harmful bacteria and viruses, but sometimes this process goes awry and the immune system turns towards the body itself causing autoimmune diseases such as Juvenile diabetes, Lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

During their search through thousands of compounds they found that the known cancer drug, Cisplatin, a drug containing the metal platinum, directly stripped foreign molecules from the MHC class II protein. From there, they found that platinum was just one member of a class of metals, including a special form of gold, that all render MHC class II proteins inactive.

In subsequent experiments in cell culture, gold compounds were shown to render the immune system antigen presenting cells inactive, further strengthening this connection. These findings now give researches a mechanism of gold drug action that can be tested and explored directly in diseased tissues.

In 1890, a German doctor named Robert Koch found that gold effectively killed the bacteria that caused tuberculosis. In the 1930s, based on a widely held but probably erroneous connection at the time between tuberculosis and rheumatoid arthritis, a French doctor, Jacques Forestier, developed the use of gold drugs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Gold drugs have been used since then as an effective treatment for this and other autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, but treatment can take months for action and sometimes presents severe side effects which have diminished their use in recent years.

With this new understanding of how these metals function, it may now be possible to develop a new generation of gold-based drugs for treating rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases that are more effective with fewer side effects.
John Lacey
Harvard Medical School
617-432-0442 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 617-432-0442 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
(_public_affairs(at)hms.harvard.edu)
_http://web.med.harvard.edu/sites/RELEASES/html/2_26DeDecker.html
(10-23-2012, 03:31 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2012, 06:24 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.amazon.com/Monatomic-Gold-Whi...tomic+gold
Your link, the guys name is Mehoo, he has quite a following. He runs around in the wilds getting his materials lol.

ZPTech is also a good source.

Blue Emerald Alchemy

HarmonicInnerprizes is who I just bought from.

Also check out Ausome water which has renamed to AwesomeDrops. He sells his secret by the drop.

I have heard about intensely euphoric experiences mixing several sources together and sungazing. Never tried it myself. This is sort of fringe, and also attracts the "druggy" type that is looking for a high. An individual at low vibration will only experience detox LoL!

I'm very interested in this. You have first hand experience wit any of them? I particularly like blue emerald. Any help with a good supply of monoatomic gold would be awesome. I mean with the specific products listed. Seems a lot of them have shutdown or changed sites. Any help from anyone on a good source, I would appreciate it.