Bring4th

Full Version: To serve the self is to serve all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Law of One, Book I, Session 11

"Questioner: I don’t know if this is a short question or not, so we can save it
till next time, but my question is, why do the crusaders from Orion do this?
What is their ultimate objective? This is probably too long to answer.

Ra: I am Ra. This is not too long to answer. To serve the self is to serve all.
The service of the self, when seen in this perspective, requires an ever expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of
the self with distortion towards power."

I just want to post it here in case someone find it helpful.

I am curious as to what would happen if we allow the STS entities to take over all densities below 6th, is it possible anyway? Will this disintegrate a logo? Would a logo allow itself to disintegrate in anyway?

Cyan

(10-21-2012, 04:33 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Law of One, Book I, Session 11

"Questioner: I don’t know if this is a short question or not, so we can save it
till next time, but my question is, why do the crusaders from Orion do this?
What is their ultimate objective? This is probably too long to answer.

Ra: I am Ra. This is not too long to answer. To serve the self is to serve all.
The service of the self, when seen in this perspective, requires an ever expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of
the self with distortion towards power."

I just want to post it here in case someone find it helpful.

I am curious as to what would happen if we allow the STS entities to take over all densities below 6th, is it possible anyway? Will this disintegrate a logo? Would a logo allow itself to disintegrate in anyway?

I think that, by definition that would be impossible.

As both sides inherantly see themselves as STO and the other as STS (thus, the 5 -95) (good reference in doctor house is that 95 think they are in the 5 and only the minority think they are actually only a part of the mass of all the other sheeple. So when you consider yourself "part of the mass of all that is, no better, no worse, just a member" you get 50+ when you think of yourself as "better than" you get the 5.

So, how exactly does most of the universe consider itself better than most of the universe?
(10-21-2012, 04:55 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]So, how exactly does most of the universe consider itself better than most of the universe?

I think you lost me.. Could you elaborate on that?

Here is another quote from The Law of One, Book I, Session 12:

"Questioner: You mentioned that the Orion crusaders, when they get
through the net, give both technical and non-technical information. I think
I know what you mean by technical information, but what type of nontechnical
information do they give? And am I right in assuming that this is
done by telepathic contact?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Through telepathy the philosophy of the Law
of One with the distortion of service to self is promulgated. In advanced
groups there are rituals and exercises given and these have been written
down just as the service-to-others oriented entities have written down the
promulgated philosophy of their teachers. The philosophy concerns the
service of manipulating others that they may experience service towards the
other self, thus through this experience becoming able to appreciate service
to self. These entities would become oriented towards service to self and in
turn manipulate yet others so that they in turn might experience the service
towards the other self."

I don't quite get the STS philosophy, is serving their master only for the purpose of learning to appreciate serving oneself? Do they want their subordinates to be STS or STO, or it dosen't matter as long as they can enslave them? From the quote above, it seems STS entities want to or turn their subordinates STS, is this because their subordinates then can enslave more people, or do their subordinates have to turn to more STS even if their master don't want to?

My understanding is that we are all mirrors of the creator, therefore wh
(10-21-2012, 06:09 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite get the STS philosophy, is serving their master only for the purpose of learning to appreciate serving oneself? Do they want their subordinates to be STS or STO, or it dosen't matter as long as they can enslave them? From the quote above, it seems STS entities want to or turn their subordinates STS, is this because their subordinates then can enslave more people, or do their subordinates have to turn to more STS even if their master don't want to?

Ra said STS sees the world as that which must be put in order. In their philosophy, the more powerful control the less powerful. So they're, in their minds, genuinely helping others by teaching them how to obey.
STS entities sees themselves as those bringing order to the whole Creation. So if we let them, I guess everything will be ordered.

EDIT: Ah, I see that Tobey got this info out already. Smile
(10-21-2012, 04:33 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to what would happen if we allow the STS entities to take over all densities below 6th, is it possible anyway? Will this disintegrate a logo? Would a logo allow itself to disintegrate in anyway?

There is Infinity. This is All There Is. This is the Source and One Infinite Creator. There is no other. Thus, the only possible service is service to Self/One/All There Is. The TRUE and FULL comprehension of this is of 6th density and is not at all expected to be grasped by 3rd density entities.

The various dichotomies of black VS white become only apparent in the outer/lower densities which are far more "removed/distanced" from the TRUE realization of UNITY. This is especially true for a "veiled" 3rd density experience wherein entities become sufficiently individuated/self-aware. However, 3D is the density of "confusion," NOT actual understanding.

To answer your question, densities cannot be "taken over," for a density is neither an object nor a location that can be "possessed" as one may a house, a slave or a patch of land. Densities are representative of degree of awareness in relation to "closeness/proximity" to original/ultimate Oneness.

The Logos' "disintegration" you allude to is merely the dissolution of that Active Creative Principle known as the Love/Thought/Focus of the One Infinite Creator back into undifferentiated, unpotentiated, unfocused Oneness once again. THIS is Unity.

Let us remind you that there is equilibrium all across the entirety of Creation. This is because the One Infinite Creator is absolute, perfect balance/ONENESS. It's not a matter of "allowing" the service-to-self principle to "take over," but simply the fact that the One cannot "take over" Itself. That would be just... silly. However, the idea of a "galaxian crusade for universal conquest," if you will, is nevertheless present among entities within the Creation. And indeed, the "conquering/colonizing" of other portions of Creation, or planetary systems, does actually occur. This is, of course (difficult as it may be to understand/accept), part of an infinitely intelligent design.

And even if an "absolute take-over" were to be remotely possible, it would ultimately serve as an experience for the One Infinite Creator in experiencing Itself, nothing more.

And that is what this is all about about: experience.
(10-21-2012, 12:24 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2012, 04:33 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to what would happen if we allow the STS entities to take over all densities below 6th, is it possible anyway? Will this disintegrate a logo? Would a logo allow itself to disintegrate in anyway?

There is Infinity. This is All There Is. This is the Source and One Infinite Creator. There is no other. Thus, the only possible service is service to Self/One/All There Is. The TRUE and FULL comprehension of this is of 6th density and is not at all expected to be grasped by 3rd density entities.

The dichotomies of black VS white are only apparent in the outer/lower densities which are far more "removed/distanced" from the TRUE realization of UNITY. This is especially true for a "veiled" 3rd density experience at which point entities become sufficiently individuated/self-aware. 3D is the density of "confusion," NOT actual understanding.

To answer your question, densities cannot be "taken over," for a density is neither an object nor a location that can be "possessed" as one may a house, a slave or a patch of land. Densities are representative of degree of awareness in relation to "closeness/proximity" to original/ultimate Oneness.

The Logos' "disintegration" you allude to is merely the dissolution of that Active Creative Principle known as the Love/Thought/Focus of the One Infinite Creator back into undifferentiated, unpotentiated, unfocused Oneness once again. THIS is Unity.

Let us remind you that there is equilibrium all across the entirety of Creation. This is because in the One Infinite Creator there is absolute, perfect balance/ONENESS. It's not a matter of "allowing" the service-to-self principle to "take over," but simply the fact that the One cannot "take over" Itself. That would be just... silly. However, the idea of a "galaxy conquest crusade," if you will, is nevertheless present among entities within the Creation. And indeed, the "conquering/colonizing" of other portions of Creation, or planetary systems, does actually occur. This is, of course (difficult as it may be to understand/accept), part of an infinitely intelligent design.

And even if an "absolute take-over" were to be remotely possible, it would ultimately serve as an experience for the One Infinite Creator in experiencing Itself, nothing more.

deliciously put.

Cyan

(10-21-2012, 12:37 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]

The dichotomies of black VS white are only apparent in the outer/lower densities which are far more "removed/distanced" from the TRUE realization of UNITY. This is especially true for a "veiled" 3rd density experience at which point entities become sufficiently individuated/self-aware. 3D is the density of "confusion," NOT actual understanding.

Let us remind you that there is equilibrium all across the entirety of Creation. This is because in the One Infinite Creator there is absolute, perfect balance/ONENESS. It's not a matter of "allowing" the service-to-self principle to "take over," but simply the fact that the One cannot "take over" Itself. That would be just... silly. However, the idea of a "galaxy conquest crusade," if you will, is nevertheless present among entities within the Creation. And indeed, the "conquering/colonizing" of other portions of Creation, or planetary systems, does actually occur. This is, of course (difficult as it may be to understand/accept), part of an infinitely intelligent design.

deliciously put.

I have a theory that absolute takeover would be possible but would be similar to or the same as either a jump from 3rd to 4th or a new octave jump and would, in itself, be pointless for anything besides "lets do this so that we've done it at least once" which, is to say, woul dbe a STO act in the end as the entity doing it would not benefit from it individually but only the cosmos in itself would... So its kind of... really impossible and pointless to aim for. I think that STS is more interested in simply preserving a singular self for as long a spossible, which is an interesting illusion because which singular self are they referring to because all perceived motion of other selves is interaction of internal singular selves. so... What is it that would exactly happen if one become dominant? I feel that a "ultimate" sts entity would be the same as a early level STO entity. Kind of. No idea for real though.
It should be noted that so far no STS entities was able to be harvested from 6d. So how could a full takeover succeed ?

The various dichotomies of black VS white become only apparent in the outer/lower densities which are far more "removed/distanced" from the TRUE realization of UNITY. This is especially true for a "veiled" 3rd density experience wherein entities become sufficiently individuated/self-aware. However, 3D is the density of "confusion," NOT actual understanding.

Let us remind you that there is equilibrium all across the entirety of Creation. This is because the One Infinite Creator is absolute, perfect balance/ONENESS. It's not a matter of "allowing" the service-to-self principle to "take over," but simply the fact that the One cannot "take over" Itself. That would be just... silly. However, the idea of a "galaxian crusade for universal conquest," if you will, is nevertheless present among entities within the Creation. And indeed, the "conquering/colonizing" of other portions of Creation, or planetary systems, does actually occur. This is, of course (difficult as it may be to understand/accept), part of an infinitely intelligent design.

Thanks for clearing that up, I fully agree with you. My understanding is that we are all mirrors of the creation, therefore each of us is also the universe. I think my confusion stem from the difficulty to understand in what way did the creator separate itself into different portions. Are we different focuses of the creator that become aware of the creator, therefore contributing to making the creator more coherent?
(10-21-2012, 10:22 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I think my confusion stem from the difficulty to understand in what way did the creator separate itself into different portions. Are we different focuses of the creator that become aware of the creator, therefore contributing to making the creator more coherent?

It never really "separated" Itself into different portions! Your second question is remarkably perceptive and much more closer to the truth. It is normal for 3rd density entities to see themselves as "fragments" of the Creator; and although this is a useful analogy, it is fundamentally erroneous.

YOU never ceased being the One Infinite Creator. You ARE the One Infinite Creator right now focused into a distinct, particular, unique focus of expression, perception, experience, awareness, understanding, exploration, discovery and realization of Itself within Itself.

Let's make a little experiment to facilitate this understanding. Imagine little "germs" in your mind. No, really, as a 3rd density sub-Logos/co-Creator, this should prove remarkably easy! Close your eyes and imagine these little germs, imagine many, many little germs, as many as you can think of! In fact, populate your mind with an infinite number of little germs; there is no end, there is no number, just... just manyness. Imagine various imaginary environments upon which you may "implant" these little germs so that they may grow and evolve and reproduce and diversify further; oh, imagine all the possible stories, interactions and dramas that may unfold; all the rich and varied, tragic and beautiful experiences these germs in your mind may participate in! Isn't it exciting? Imagine all the journeys and voyages and adventures these germs may undertake as they explore, discover, create and experience more about themselves and their surroundings, gradually becoming more self-aware and conscious as they inevitably realize and remember... that they were YOU all along.

Simply, imagine.

This is the One Infinite Creator. It never "separated" nor "divided" nor "fragmented" Itself.

The One Infinite Creator is right here experiencing Itself right now as It simultaneously reads and writes these words from Itself to Itself.

There is no way to truly express, convey, grasp, comprehend or understand (in textual format and verbal context) the fathomless infinitude, immeasurable intelligence, boundless potential, indivisible oneness and ineffable mystery of the One Infinite Creator. Words just don't do any justice!
(10-21-2012, 11:07 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2012, 10:22 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I think my confusion stem from the difficulty to understand in what way did the creator separate itself into different portions. Are we different focuses of the creator that become aware of the creator, therefore contributing to making the creator more coherent?

It never really "separated" Itself into different portions! Your second question is remarkably perceptive and much more closer to the truth. It is normal for 3rd density entities to see themselves as "fragments" of the Creator; and although this is a useful analogy, it is fundamentally erroneous.

YOU never ceased being the One Infinite Creator. You ARE the One Infinite Creator right now focused into a distinct, particular, unique focus of expression, perception, experience, awareness, understanding, exploration, discovery and realization of Itself within Itself.

Let's make a little experiment to facilitate this understanding. Imagine little "germs" in your mind. No, really, as a 3rd density sub-Logos/co-Creator, this should prove remarkably easy! Close your eyes and imagine these little germs, imagine many, many little germs, as many as you can think of! In fact, populate your mind with an infinite number of little germs; there is no end, there is no number, just... just manyness. Imagine various imaginary environments upon which you may "implant" these little germs so that they may grow and evolve and reproduce and diversify further; oh, imagine all the possible stories, interactions and dramas that may unfold; all the rich and varied, tragic and beautiful experiences these germs in your mind may participate in! Isn't it exciting? Imagine all the journeys and voyages and adventures these germs may undertake as they explore, discover, create and experience more about themselves and their surroundings, gradually becoming more self-aware and conscious as they inevitably realize and remember... that they were YOU all along.

Simply, imagine.

This is the One Infinite Creator. It never "separated" nor "divided" nor "fragmented" Itself.

The One Infinite Creator is right here experiencing Itself right now as It simultaneously reads and writes these words from Itself to Itself.

There is no way to truly express, convey, grasp, comprehend or understand (in textual format and verbal context) the fathomless infinitude, immeasurable intelligence, boundless potential, indivisible oneness and ineffable mystery of the One Infinite Creator. Words just don't do any justice!

I don't know about you, but I'm one sexy germ.
(10-21-2012, 11:07 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine little "germs" in your mind. No, really, as a 3rd density sub-Logos/co-Creator, this should prove remarkably easy! Close your eyes and imagine these little germs, imagine many, many little germs, as many as you can think of! In fact, populate your mind with an infinite number of little germs; there is no end, there is no number, just... just manyness. Imagine various imaginary environments upon which you may "implant" these little germs so that they may grow and evolve and reproduce and diversify further; oh, imagine all the possible stories, interactions and dramas that may unfold; all the rich and varied, tragic and beautiful experiences these germs in your mind may participate in! Isn't it exciting? Imagine all the journeys and voyages and adventures these germs may undertake as they explore, discover, create and experience more about themselves and their surroundings, gradually becoming more self-aware and conscious as they inevitably realize and remember... that they were YOU all along.

Thanks again, I feel much clearer. This analogy also reminds me of the one I use to understand space and thought travel. I'd like think the space/time as the a giant brain and each of the galaxies are memories. For us to move focus from one memory to another is instant, the same principle might also apply in what Ra refers to as travel by thoughts from one galaxy to another. This analogy also helped me understand the notion that space and time are mere references in Larson's physics.