Bring4th

Full Version: could you share your opinion about my dream?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got alot of resonation from you guys and you seem to be very knowledgeable, so I want to ask you if you are wiling to share your opinion about my infatuation.

Heres the story,

I've been single for the past two years. And decided, despite my high libido, to stay celebate untill faith brings me a mate I can connect with on a deeper level.

For the past few month or so, I've been going on meditative walks at a forrest trail near my parents house. This place is quite sheltered, I rarely meet other people when I walk the trail and meditate.

One time I was doing my meditative walk when I saw a girl in a wheelchair and her dog rolling my way. After that, Ive seen a few other times there.

Anyway, I also had a dream about her last night.. Cant remember exactly what happend but I do recall me holding somekind of contract and her guiding me someplace.

I've been thinking about this lately, I don't know if it is my ego looking for it's survival, my hormones or maybe she is my soulmate.

Is there a way I can find out what the source of this connection is, other then talking to her, lol.

Thank you guys,

Love and light from Europe,
You already seem to have made a connection, it's up to you to explore how deep it really is. You might have a lot to teach each other Smile.
Remember, that meeting her is simply a way for you to meet yourself. Are you nervous talking in front of a mirror?

If you are both out walking, simply ask her if she wants to walk (roll?) with you. Motion is great catalyst for conversation.
Anima projection.

Brittany

I've met my animus in a variety of forms. Always an interesting experience.
(10-21-2012, 12:46 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I've got alot of resonation from you guys and you seem to be very knowledgeable, so I want to ask you if you are wiling to share your opinion about my infatuation.

Heres the story,

I've been single for the past two years. And decided, despite my high libido, to stay celebate untill faith brings me a mate I can connect with on a deeper level.

For the past few month or so, I've been going on meditative walks at a forrest trail near my parents house. This place is quite sheltered, I rarely meet other people when I walk the trail and meditate.

One time I was doing my meditative walk when I saw a girl in a wheelchair and her dog rolling my way.

We exhanged friendly greetings as our paths crossed. Her beautifull energy and appearance captured my attention. The following 5 or 6 times I went there our paths crossed and we only exchanged greetings.

Today, I saw her as she passed and our eyes connected for a few moments before we stumbled out words.

I wanted to stay and talk, and so did she, but I got insecure and quickly went my way, I mean she is a beauty and I look like shrek! It was a bit embarrasing and I probably made a fool out of myself.

Anyway, I also had a dream about her last night.. Cant remember exactly what happend but I do recall me holding somekind of contract and her guiding me someplace.

I've been thinking about her alot lately, I don't know if it is my ego looking for it's survival, my hormones or maybe she is my soulmate. If it is the latter, I will approach her next time we meet, if not, it is just my mind playing tricks on me again, and I should get out more.

Is there a way I can find out what the source of this connection is, other then talking to her, lol.

Thank you guys,

I would say approach her and find out but don't get your hopes up to high of her being a "soul-mate". I have had this experience recently where a girl made a strong impression on me with her energy. It's like when I was around her I felt my own energy rise and felt much more sure of myself around her.

Then she started appearing in my dreams where the feeling of connection sky rocketed and it was like we where meeting in my dreams and exchanging energy. This created a strong infatuation between us which I noticed the next time we where together, it seamed like she dreamed of me as well because the way she looked at me changed immensely, almost like the feeling of us having been intimate but we hadn't in physical reality.

Anyway I started talking to her more and more and I guess my own expectations let me down a bit and sure enough although I steel feel a connection with her it is not a perfect fusion which I had hoped for. I have refrained from taking it any further because of this, I guess I'am afraid I will hurt her by becoming uninterested after awhile, also because the sense of flow I get when taking it beyond friends with a girl hasn't been there in any of the moments I have spent with her.

Through and through it is a very intense and joyful catalyst. Really gets the heart pumping and reminds you how connected we are all.

Quote:A woman carries an image of her male counterpart made up largely of her history with her father, the first male in her life, brothers and any early experiences with men. This inner masculine, the “Animus,” helps her to achieve her goals, gives her greater intellectual clarity, helps her have clearer boundaries and becomes a mediator between her ego and her unconscious. This unconscious inner male is her God (soul) image that gets projected onto a man in the outer world. As inner and outer create a mirroring effect, she will know a lot about what shape her inner partner is in by the person upon whom the projection lands. This can be a real eye-opener if the person is willing or ready to see his or her own shadow.

This is eye opening I really need to read Jung's work.

It is deadset as well, the last 3 girls I have had this Anima projection with have all had males in there life with the same name as me, the one I'am talking about above brothers name is Chris as is mine, her dad is also a bike mechanic and I ride a motorbike as well, there are a few more I can recall as well we both have a very similar nature. Another weird thing is she has the same eye colour as me even so far as the hazel pattern being quite similar.
Why is it important for you to be celibate at this time?

To achieve "normal" or lower libido, would balancing energy centers be important?

Once you get energy centers balanced and understand own libido better, could there be less intense desires?

When you try to control natural urges, it may seem to want to activate even more. Where does this energy go? Does it amplify your emotions or other feelings/actions etc.,?

If I were in your position, I would review issues around celibacy (why am I celibate, why is it important for me right now, what do I want to accomplish, etc.,) and proceed from there.

Perhaps you may have some planetary influences between you and the woman (i.e., astrological influences)...
Most folk have missed this key note;
Quote:Anyway, I also had a dream about her last night.. Cant remember exactly what happend but I do recall me holding somekind of contract and her guiding me someplace.

The 'dream' could symbolize the contractual arrangements made by the self prior to this incarnation, in which case her fulfillment would be to guide you to a specific path in this mode of physicality.

You will find dreams are much more than the random chatter of the subconscious, as it filters and processes the unprocessed thoughts and emotions from the day. You spend a considerable portion of your time in the Astral whilst in a dreamstate, and also recieve 'downloads' from the Higher Self and a multitude of Guides, both source and ones you may have attracted.

I do not believe there are coincidences, merely moments in the illusion by which one may act. In your case, I would consider the possiblity that there is meaning behind the continual encounters, but am also hesitant to go any further in that infatuation can also be so very easily mistaken for something more. This is something you will need to discern for yourself, and as to whether any 'attraction' is merely hormonal levels out of whack (Can be indicative of chakra imbalance) or something more. I trust you are adept at listening to the self.

What I will advise is that you maintain an open mind, with the possiblity of more, but to not force the hand either. Those who you have contracted to guide you have set the plans in motion.

Trust this, as all is well at all times. All you need to do on your part is to allow.
(10-21-2012, 12:46 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I've got alot of resonation from you guys and you seem to be very knowledgeable, so I want to ask you if you are wiling to share your opinion about my infatuation.

Heres the story,

One time I was doing my meditative walk when I saw a girl in a wheelchair and her dog rolling my way.

We exhanged friendly greetings as our paths crossed. Her beautifull energy and appearance captured my attention. The following 5 or 6 times I went there our paths crossed and we only exchanged greetings.

Today, I saw her as she passed and our eyes connected for a few moments before we stumbled out words.

I wanted to stay and talk, and so did she, but I got insecure and quickly went my way, I mean she is a beauty and I look like shrek! It was a bit embarrasing and I probably made a fool out of myself.

I've been thinking about her alot lately, I don't know if it is my ego looking for it's survival, my hormones or maybe she is my soulmate. If it is the latter, I will approach her next time we meet, if not, it is just my mind playing tricks on me again, and I should get out more.

Thank you guys,

Why are you seeking an answer to justify your fear?
You already know ALL the answers.....

Feel the fear and do it anyway.
Stop being a scaredy cat Tongue

Trust your instincts more---
your greatest relationship here on this journey
is the one with yourself.

CONNECT!

You are here to experience LIFE!
LIVE!
DO IT!
Wink
and then fill us in!
Heart
Speaking from my own experience, every time I decided to pursue an "infatuation" it worked out fairly poorly. Picked up some valuable wisdom along the way, however.

Sounds like you have some orange ray work to do. Also, if you do not feel a connection with this individual on the higher rays (green, blue, indigo), you may wish to take a pass.

Not make a pass; Take a pass. BigSmile
(10-21-2012, 12:46 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way I can find out what the source of this connection is, other then talking to her, lol.

No. The only way to find out is to talk to her. Tongue

Just do it! She obviously doesn't think you look like Shrek, or doesn't care. And she might be thinking "Oh, I want to talk to him, but he probably wouldn't be interested in a girl who is disabled."

Think about that. Think about how she is probably feeling insecure about being in a wheelchair, and muster up some compassion for what it must be like for her! To be beautiful, yet disabled...Undoubtedly she has her own insecurities too! Thinking about what SHE might be feeling will help pull your energy up from the root chakra up into the heart.

Talk to her...don't be afraid to stop and chat. Ask about her dog - that's always a dependable icebreaker. If you had or have a pet, mention them. You might mention that you enjoy the area because it's meditative and see if that gets a response. Whatever, it doesn't really matter, just talk about something. Let it flow!!!

So go talk to her already!!!!

Don't worry about hormones. That'll sort itself out later. There's nothing wrong with feeling an initial attraction. What matters is what you do with that attraction. Use that attraction to start the conversation. As long as you don't jump on her right away, you should be fine. Wink

Just do it! If you don't, trust me, you'll be kicking yourself later for letting her slip away without even trying.
Thank you for giving your gems of wisdom and insight everyone.

I feel honoured.Blush

I chose celibacy for different reasons, the main one is that ''superficial'' sex isn't as attractive to me as it used to be.

I think its much more pleasuring if there is a deeper connection, more intimate.

As for my libido, last time it got checked my body was producing more testosterone then the average male does. But I agree balancing energies is something that is a must.

I am not sure if the attraction I feel for her is red ray or green ray and higher. I feel that even it was from the higher rays, my red ray would kick in and pervert the situation.

Thanks for making me see that I am thinking too much of about his.

''As long as you don't jump on her right away, you should be fine''

Hahaa! Oh god, this is going to be more difficult then I thought.

Thanks and God bless,
(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I chose celibacy for different reasons, the main one is that ''superficial'' sex isn't as attractive to me as it used to be.

That is commendable!

(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I think its much more pleasuring if there is a deeper connection, more intimate.

Absolutely!

(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]As for my libido, last time it got checked my body was producing much more testosterone then the average male does. But I agree balancing energies is something that is a must.

Suggestion: You might consider that there is a distinction between casual, red-ray sex with a partner and just relieving the pressure from accumulated testosterone. Perhaps you needn't feel that you've failed in your intention to be celibate, if you allow yourself to scratch that itch, alone.

It sounds like your main objective is to hold out for a deeper experience, rather than suppress your natural urges like a celibate priest is expected to do. So if you treat this as 'celibacy' the way a priest would, it's quite a tall order to 'balance the energies' since the red ray urges are so physical, so primal.

Therefore, allowing that testosterone force to accumulate, unexpressed, might actually interfere with your ultimate goal of playing it cool with the new girl. In other words, here you are confused about your attraction to her, because your energy is pent up. Maybe if you allowed yourself to release that energy as a strictly physical exercise (alone) then it's clear your mind a bit and you'll be better able to discern the source of the attraction to her, without that huge force getting in the way so much.

It'll still be there, of course - no amount of releasing will totally eradicate your physical, red-ray attraction to her - but at least it might not be quite so overpowering!

(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if the attraction I feel for her is red ray or green ray and higher. I feel that even it was from the higher rays, my red ray would kick in and pervert the situation.

Red ray isn't 'bad.' It is one of the rays and sacred in its own way. I wouldn't see it as a perversion. The problem is when red ray is out of balance with the others. Red ray needn't be suppressed and we certainly don't want to block any of the rays. Rather than thinking in terms of quashing red ray, why not let red ray flow, but at the same time, focus on raising that energy up into the higher centers?

What I'm suggesting is that you allow yourself to feel this attraction to this girl (but maybe release the accumulation so it doesn't overpower you quite so much). It's unlikely that it's green ray at this point. How could it be, if you don't even know her yet? Green ray develops over time. You haven't had that time yet, so it's unrealistic to expect yourself to have green ray feelings for someone you just met!

Sure, you might know her from past lives. She might even be your soulmate, or, at the very least, have a soul contract with you. But that doesn't mean your green rays are automatically activated when you first meet in this life!

Give it time. Allow the natural process to unfold. Don't fight it or overanalyze it. Just talk to her, and let the connection unfold. Don't head trip yourself because you're not green ray with her yet!! It's too early for that! You first need to work up through the chakras with her.

(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for making me see that I am thinking too much of about his, next time I meet her I'll break the ice, eventhough I am such a wuss when it comes to this! Tongue

Great! You'll do fine!

(10-23-2012, 09:59 AM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]''As long as you don't jump on her right away, you should be fine''

Hahaa! Oh god, this is going to be more difficult then I thought.

Haha! BigSmile
Infatuation is great while it lasts. You want to get the most "bang" for your buck.Tongue

I have found these emotions are able to hide aspects of the other person from your perception. (Which is great while it lasts lol) It's like a chemical imitation of love. Nothing wrong with taking the detours and seeing the sights while on your path.BigSmile

Just don't let those chemicals completely take over. You could be on that detour and suddenly run out of that chemical "fuel" and then you look around wondering just how the hell you ended up on that detour in the first place.
I'm going to sound crude here but if you want to know if it's "just your hormones" or something spiritual the best avenue of approach I would say is to "work all of the hormones out of your system" and then see how you feel about the girl.

I'm not an expert in any of this stuff but that seems like a logical solution to me to receive an answer.