Bring4th

Full Version: Solace as light illuminates dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As all of the various plans of STS entities are exposed to the light, there will be many opportunities to choose love or fear. The following reassures me greatly, and I would be interested in seeing what others have found reassuring from LOO...

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following. If the Experience of the Mind has
sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, and as total purity is approached in the choosing of the right-hand
path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path
shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your
illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The
cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great
pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

95.26 Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there is no protection at all if the Experience of the Mind
has chosen the left-hand path and that path is traveled? All random catalyst may affect the negatively
polarized individual as a function of the statistical nature of the random catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You may note some of those of your peoples which, at this space/time nexus,
seek places of survival. This is due to the lack of protection when service to self is invoked.
I find that cultivating an atmosphere of gratitude is a somewhat advanced step in this direction and is very helpful to the one walking the service-to-all path.

Quote:63.5 Questioner: I know that you have already answered this question, but I feel it my duty now to ask it each time in case there is some new development, and that is, is there anything that we can do that we aren’t doing to lessen the effectiveness of the psychic attack upon the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue in love and praise and thanksgiving to the Creator. Examine previous material. Love is the great protector.
From the ARE (Edgar Cayce foundation) the quote for the day today:

(Q) What is meant by the children of light . . . ? (A) "They that choose to be guided by His will and do not, through themselves, attempt to manifest self rather than the will of the Father. In the beginning was the word, and the word was God. He said, Let there be light-and there was light. Like begets like. It is both cause and effect, and they that choose some other way become the children of darkness; and they are these: envying, strife, hate; and the children of these are sedition, rebellion, and the like. The children of light first love, for "Though I may have the gift of prophecy, though I may speak in unknown tongues, though I give my body to be burned and have not the spirit of the Son of man, the Christ Consciousness, the Christ Spirit, I am nothing." For, the children of light know Him; He calleth each by name."

My personal belief is that Edgar Cayce (who died in 1945 in his mid-sixties) helped us in our culture to make a transition from church-style language to a more free style language in talking about these things -- kind of a gentle transition for those who had been kept in a rigid church-controlled box for centuries. Cayce was perfect for the job because of his devotion to Jesus and the Bible - it was hard to question his sincerity.
(10-21-2012, 03:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]As all of the various plans of STS entities are exposed to the light, there will be many opportunities to choose love or fear. The following reassures me greatly, and I would be interested in seeing what others have found reassuring from LOO...

I am curious. What exactly in those quotes reassures you? Asking out of genuine curiosity sans any sarcasm