Bring4th

Full Version: 2003.02.02 Silence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zachary

I don't have much to say regarding the following text. I just felt it to be such a lasting truth that I had the urge to share it with you all, as it has been invaluable to me.

"So let us end by looking at the silence. For this is the most potent weapon that the warrior of light, as this instrument has called the spiritual warrior, possesses. The silence has been described as that [which] unlocks the door to the room in which the one infinite Creator dwells. It has been described as that which unlocks truth. It has been described as that which enables and ennobles the process of catalysis, chemical reaction, and result: catalyst and experience.

Silence is as the open hand. Come to the Deity empty, empty-handed, empty-minded, empty of all but the thirst and the hunger for the presence of the one infinite Creator, the one original Thought that created all that is. Come empty, for you shall overflow. What concerns you? Come to your heart, and come empty. Come into the sea and dive deeply. Dive for that deep, deep water where truth has been crystallized within your own process, where you can enjoy the company of the angels of the deep that are there to comfort you, hold you, love you, strengthen you, and send you back into the fray.

And when you come back, into that archipelago that is conscious living, know that each island of chaos and confusion and each stretch of lonely ocean between are one with that deep water. Each drop that touches each island of confusion comes from the One and goes back to that same One.

We leave you with the greatest of love and thanks for each of your hero’s journeys. Why are you together this weekend? What have you come to rejoice in? We leave you to each other and we ask you to love each other. Heal each other. Encourage each other. Bear each other’s burdens. And bring each other home.

We are those known to you as Q’uo. We leave you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. Adonai, my friends. Adonai, vasu.
"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0202.aspx