Bring4th

Full Version: 1990.01.07 Q'uo = Ra/latwii. Jesus, more then simply a wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure many have read this but I thought this was one of the more fantastic and informational channellings I have read in a while. Not for as much the content but for answering some lingering questions for me. I thought I would share it for those that haven't read it.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0107.aspx

Jim: What does it mean to be a Son of God, and how do we manifest that? Is it possible to in our lives? Was Jesus the only Son of God?

I am Q’uo. The phenomenon known to you as Jesus is a principle of the Logos, or Love, that has moved through the densities as any other entity, but was created slightly differently than those of you who swim beneath the sea of illusion. This entity also wished to live a life that was a poem to the Creator, and again, and again, on planet after planet, this entity comes into incarnation with the special character of partial remembrance. In other words, this entity contains more of the Logos, or Love, than free will, whereas each of you contain the bonding of Love and free will, against which you must challenge yourself to find a unity of being.

This entity was a good teacher of the message of the Law of One. Again and again the message is misunderstood. Again and again the Creator sends forth that special part of Itself which retains the consciousness of unconditional love rather than having it disappear beneath the veil. This entity has helped many, many civilizations.

Each of you is equally son or daughter, heir or heiress, Christ, of God, but each of you are deeply enmeshed in a negatively oriented mundane world. You do not have the ability which this special entity had to perceive and do the Creator’s will in joy, no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the cost. However, each of you is brother or sister to the Christ principle. The Christ principle resides within each of you. You are Christ. But you are separated from the knowledge of that portion of yourself, that you may feel iniquitous, guilty, angry, frustrated and disharmonious, and thereby offer to yourselves the catalyst which is needed for growth and polarization in the choices that you make to serve others or to serve the self.

Shall you one day be a Christ? There is only one Christ that is part of the Creator or the Logos that has been given the dispensation not to forget in third density. This does not mean that you are lesser. It means you struggle against more difficult circumstances, for you struggle in a life full of faith instead of knowledge. To the one known as Jesus there was little mystery in the Creator, in itself, and in humankind. To the rest of creation there remain grave questions to be answered, a truth for which to be sought, although the truth shall not be forthcoming within this density. There is the instinctive hunger to move closer and closer to that principle of consciousness which is freely given, unconditionally given, love. You labor against an immense handicap. Do not be discouraged. In the words of this particular entity, when mistakes are made, they are not counted. It is merely an opportunity to realign the life pattern so that the lesson may once again come before the entity.

There is no judgment save the judgment of the self by the self. Consequently, we suggest that each spend time forgiving the self and praying for those who are not seemingly helpful to you, for so would the Christ consciousness do. So is the I AM of love. Each of you has an I AM deeply buried in the resources and contents of the deep mind. It is overlaid with stratum after stratum of bias, experience and reaction. As always, we recommend the faithful daily meditation, or some form of prayer, that one may spend time aware that one is on holy ground. There is no ground that is not holy. But when one is moving very quickly through the mundane routine of the day, one is prone to forget one’s relationship with the Infinite One. Call yourselves prodigal sons or daughters, for you have squandered your inheritance. As a planet, damage has been done that rests upon the head of each. May each be aware of each and pray that the situation be ameliorated, and if possible, may each entity volunteer to make things better for those who have nothing.

Yes, my friends, there is only one Christ, but it is a consciousness, a principle, that can incarnate, and incarnate again, and incarnate again. When it incarnates, its only difference is that it does not forget that which all those upon your sphere do forget: the glory, the wonder, the beauty, the peace, the laughter, the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. It is not impossible for you to move along the path that the Christ consciousness has shown you, for you too are the sons and daughters of the Infinite One. And as you meditate and slowly become more and more conversant with the deep self which is worthy, limitless and eternal, you may find yourself humbly pleased that you are able to be a servant of the principle of Love.

May we ask if there is another query at this time?

Jim: Who are you as Q’uo as you speak to us?

I am Q’uo. I am two social memory complexes, the one you know of as Ra, and the one you know of as Latwii. We have combined because this instrument constantly asks for the highest and best contact it may stably carry. The energies of the one known as Ra, which is a social memory complex of sixth density, is an energy band narrow enough that it requires the locking in, and therefore the unconscious state, of the mind of the channel. The entities of Ra were appalled to see the toll it took upon this instrument to bring forth that which it did channel. It was not expected that there would be so much interest from what this instrument calls the loyal opposition.
When our energies are stepped down to those of Latwii, an energy this instrument feels most comfortable with, we are able to offer concepts that are to some degree more precise, and may we say, perhaps more interesting to the advanced student of metaphysics, than that which is called Latwii would be by the self, for Latwii is of the fifth density, the density of wisdom, and as you can feel, our vibrations are the vibrations not only of unconditional wisdom, but compassion as well.

Thus, we are composite, and as this instrument has often suspected, our name is a pun, a quibble; not a joke, but merely an identification which was clear. We are the I AM, and you too are the I AM, and all that is in creation is the I AM. We chose a language this instrument knew, and used the word meaning “who,” or “which.” It was designed to make the instrument ponder this very point, and we are delighted (in the) results so far, for we of Latwii have been able, with the help of our teachers, those of Ra, to offer information in a way which is clearer and more compassionate, perhaps, than we of Latwii, in and of our own social memory complex, could accomplish. We find that our senses of humor are not at all the same, and so we have attempted to give up our sense of humor, that the higher sense of humor or wisdom informed by compassion may do its subtle work in these meditations.
This part really stands out to me:

Quote:This entity was a good teacher of the message of the Law of One. Again and again the message is misunderstood.

also:

Quote:The entities of Ra were appalled to see the toll it took upon this instrument to bring forth that which it did channel. It was not expected that there would be so much interest from what this instrument calls the loyal opposition.
That's why I want so much to help Carla heal.
(10-22-2012, 12:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I want so much to help Carla heal.

I guess one way of knowing you are moving strongly with/into the light, or on the right track, is that you have the attention of the "Loyal Opposition", the more attention, the further along the track of the radiation of love/light you are...
Quote:It was not expected that there would be so much interest from what this instrument calls the loyal opposition.
When our energies are stepped down to those of Latwii, an energy this instrument feels most comfortable with, we are able to offer concepts that are to some degree more precise, and may we say, perhaps more interesting to the advanced student of metaphysics, than that which is called Latwii would be by the self, for Latwii is of the fifth density, the density of wisdom, and as you can feel, our vibrations are the vibrations not only of unconditional wisdom, but compassion as well.

Could this mean there may have been more distortions to the Ra channelings than we may want to prescribe, due both to the attention of the 'loyal opposition' and the relation of 6D to 3D as opposed to 5D/6D to 3D?

I know many here feel Q'uo is a 'secondary channel' and isn't to be put into the same class as Ra. This passage seems to actually be saying the opposite... or is that the groups biases showing through?
It is only this late in the day that we start to better understand distortions between groups of similar as well as very opposing Polarity.
Quetzalcoatl is a Principle. They are located under the Andes mountains^^^^^.
They represent the groups with whom Carla and her friends communicate.
so Q'uo says Jesus was superspecial in rising above stuff? *rubs chin pensively*
(12-01-2012, 02:45 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]so Q'uo says Jesus was superspecial in rising above stuff? *rubs chin pensively*

No. Just a Lightbringer wanting to know more about the Creator.
The Sorrow was the attraction.
(12-01-2012, 01:25 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It is only this late in the day that we start to better understand distortions between groups of similar as well as very opposing Polarity.
Quetzalcoatl is a Principle. They are located under the Andes mountains^^^^^.
They represent the groups with whom Carla and her friends communicate.

Q'uo descibes themselves (and is described by Carla) as a principle created by the combination or combining energies of three Confederation social memory complexes: 6th density Ra, 5th density Latwii, and 4th density Hatonn.

In my understanding, Quetzalcoatl is the earth-given name to a different 6th density social memory complex from the Confederation who came to aid South America. It's spoken about in detail here: http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#16

Quote:Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

Quote:Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

(12-01-2012, 01:10 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It was not expected that there would be so much interest from what this instrument calls the loyal opposition.

Could this mean there may have been more distortions to the Ra channelings than we may want to prescribe, due both to the attention of the 'loyal opposition' and the relation of 6D to 3D as opposed to 5D/6D to 3D?

I know many here feel Q'uo is a 'secondary channel' and isn't to be put into the same class as Ra. This passage seems to actually be saying the opposite... or is that the groups biases showing through?

Some people think that there is more distortion and miscommunication within the Ra material than others. We know that for a good portion of it, Carla and the group was being greeted almost continuously. And we also know that there were several miscommunications sprinkled throughout the material. But it's impossible to know what was a mistake by Ra and what was caused by negative interference. We do know that the material is entirely consistent all the way through, and contains no fear-based or misleading information. We also know that whenever Ra became aware of a miscommunication, they attempted to correct it. I would also think that if it was discovered by Ra, and permissible, that at the beginning of the next session they would note where such distortion would have taken place.

It seems like the method that was used by the negative entity was to cause pain within Carla's body and to drain her energy, both of which caused either the sessions to be shorter, or caused Ra difficulty in communicating without pausing and waiting for the pain to pass. It was the goal of the entity to cause the communications to cease. It didn't seem to be able to distort the information coming through.

The reason for the "higher class" thing you mention is because the Ra channelings were done in an unconscious/trance fashion. Carla would go into trance, her consciousness would actually literally leave her chemical, physical, yellow ray body and join Ra in 6th density (although still being veiled in mind) while Ra would manipulate the instrument, which means they would use Carla's body to make her talk. Because it was done like this, there was no "in-between" or translator, meaning there was no conscious mind of the channeler to receive and interpret and paint into words the concepts being received from the social memory complex. Ra was able to speak directly, so the amount of distortion is greatly lessened.

What this Q'uo passage is saying is that when Carla is channeling the principle of Q'uo (Latwii + Hatonn + Ra), the more advanced and precise concepts regarding metaphysics are able to be communicated more clearly than if she were channeling only Latwii. This is because Ra is adding their vibration and understanding to the mix, and Latwii is transmitting those concepts to Carla.
the fact LOO hasn't freaked more people out astounds me. however it has been maybe the most clear explanation i've had since i started my journey.

Q'uo is the less reliable one though because she isn't in full out of body mode. but it's better for Carla.

Ash, don't you think all wanderers are like what you described? so what makes Jesus so special then?

Cyan

I'm slightly surprised this isnt making more of a buzz too. I thought people would be, at least interested, in philosphically such wildly different material.

I mean. We get channeligns and we get religious stuff and what not. But this is one where all the old school religions would have to agree is "from the devil" from their PoV which ofcourse is not the real deal but at least from their PoV it would be.

Extremely anti-authoritarian anarchistics channeligns that deal with the self as a creative god in a machine like universe that reacts in a mysterious way to our actions.

Sounds pretty far away from a benevolent creator god in the sky throwing down lightningbolts and what not.

I would think that moer people would be interetsed in at LEAST offering a contrarian point of view. coming here and going "ya'll worship the anti-christ" or some weird booyanka like that.

I'm surprised how little actual magic and mystery schools attract attention.

stuff like this just floats on the internet and people go "ahh that cant be important, its on the internet" and then they fly to the amazon rainforests to drink some sage with the locals.

Its like "god" makes this super advanced communication platform that you can use to get any wisdom you want, and you then fly to the middle of the rainforest and go "hey, these guys probably know more about modern life survival than me..."

There is nothing bad about living in the rainforest, quite the opposite, but i dont go asking a beduin how to shovel snow or a amazon rainforest man on how to go shopping properly at K-mart...

Anyway. I'm super surprised how material like this attracts so little attention for real.

Here I am, a young man under 30 and i'm fairly soon going to graduate from "the best magic school" in the Light/Love group after 15 years of studying this stuff with powers that most people could never EVER EVER EVER dream of.

I would believe that such a overly heavy emphasis on our culture in magic (admit it, its there), actual magical schools would have a larger following.

But even so close to the end of a calendar that people from modern day Texas and California to Peru used to follow that deals with a major magical transition is causing no interest.

I thought that the scientist personality type would be more common, that interest in stuff like this would be super common. Mostly because extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and extraordinary proof requires extraordinary work.

Perhaps it is just my bias.

But I truly am surprised that there has been so little interest in magic by the people on the planet.

Meh. All the more for faster question response time from Carla and others in a small group. Still, kind of makes me feel odd that there is sitll so little curiosity in magic.
It sort of feels like I'm walking the steps of light. By removing distortions, I reached a point where I started becoming nauseous and hard to ground. So I decided to stabilize. I'm not forcefully pushing forward like I did in the past. I'm just in every moment keeping myself balanced. As I do this I pretty much move upward by default.

I sometimes get some crazy fears that I have to integrate. Such as the thought that if I clear distortions and move up, it might incinerate the world.

Some intentions seemed to help distortions, such as working to find a timeline where fluoride is inert. Or where the whole Universe is an ascension chamber.

My god my avatar is so dang cute to me.
Quote:The phenomenon known to you as Jesus is a principle of the Logos, or Love, that has moved through the densities as any other entity, but was created slightly differently than those of you who swim beneath the sea of illusion. This entity also wished to live a life that was a poem to the Creator, and again, and again, on planet after planet, this entity comes into incarnation with the special character of partial remembrance.   In other words, this entity contains more of the Logos, or Love, than free will, whereas each of you contain the bonding of Love and free will, against which you must challenge yourself to find a unity of being.

Quote:https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1990/0107
Your uniqueness lies not in that you are children of love, but in that no two unions of love and free will are the same. To the outer, or mathematical eye, to any measuring instrumentation that could be imagined, this uniqueness could not be discerned, for free will, when bonded with love, takes upon itself the quality of love. The free will portion of it, the active portion of it, is forever, and in a way that mathematics cannot describe, various. Each of you has an absolutely equal, identical portion of love, and each of you has an equal and unique measure of free will. These differences cannot be used either in time/space as you know it or in space/time as you know it, for you are timeless beings.
Quote:There is only one Christ that is part of the Creator or the Logos that has been given the dispensation not to forget in third density.
Quote:Yes, my friends, there is only one Christ, but it is a consciousness, a principle, that can incarnate, and incarnate again, and incarnate again. When it incarnates, its only difference is that it does not forget that which all those upon your sphere do forget: the glory, the wonder, the beauty, the peace, the laughter, the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. It is not impossible for you to move along the path that the Christ consciousness has shown you, for you too are the sons and daughters of the Infinite One.

Quote:17.11 Questioner: Yes. What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of [fourth] density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of [fourth] density, representing the [fourth-density] understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

Quote:John 14:8-12

Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we shall be satisfied.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me; or else believe me for the sake of the works themselves.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father.

A small glimmer of the mystery of Jesus the Christ has, I feel, been revealed here thanks to the transcript that Jeremy had referenced, especially alongside what the Confederation has said elsewhere, and what Jesus himself has instructed.

The Creator makes each of us to be utterly and completely unique, thanks to the nature of our composition: two equal measures each of love and free will.  The love is always identical to all other love; the free will is always unique and various: "each of us is free in a different way."  Jesus the Christ is no less unique, but, the composition is not equal: a greater measure of love than free will.  So, Jesus, as the individualized soul stream, is still free in some sense--and I see that he uses that free will to choose, again and again, to incarnate, teach, and then sacrifice himself in a perfect representation of love ("highest level of the sub-octave [of the fourth density]").
Jesus says that we will do the works he does, and greater works, even, for he goes "to the father."  Ra has said that Jesus as the individualized entity has in fact gone on to the fifth density:

Quote:17.21 Questioner: Then [in] which density does the entity known as Jesus now reside?

Ra: I am Ra. This information is harmless though unimportant. This entity studies now the lessons of the wisdom vibration, the fifth density, also called the light vibration.
However, the very next exchange is about the continuing travels of Jesus, especially, whether he will return to earth:
Quote:17.22 Questioner: In our culture there is a great saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?
Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.
Given what Q'uo said about Jesus incarnating "on planet after planet," I see now that Jesus, as the entity, will continue passage through fifth density, then sixth, seventh, and onward, as we all will do.  Jesus will not return to earth--but, at any moment within the 'standard' passage of experience, he will be offered the opportunity (and will accept, as his nature) to incarnate (again, and again) whenever there is a planet like ours who struggles with the transition from third density to fourth density.  His life plan may not conform to how it was on earth, but I believe the thrust will be the same: he incarnates, learns again that he is the Creator and casts off the veil, and then performs great miracles, gathers disciples, and teaches the ways of love until he is inevitably killed; and this he accepts as a sacrifice, as martyrdom, and in fact as the culmination of his lesson on love for the planet he visits.
We can, of course, do the same--we have other Wanderers here on earth now ("will also do the works that I do")--but our travels, our services, will be more various ("greater").  

It is interesting to me that C. S. Lewis, author and Christian apologist, wrote a trilogy where the protagonist, Dr. Elwin Ransom, travels the cosmos and finds that other planets have similar legends to the Garden of Eden, the incarnation of Jesus Christ, and other such elements.  I wonder if Lewis was a Wanderer, too, and one who had been with Jesus in the later densities, so that the memory of who he was resurfaced to inform both his faith and his authored works...
-------
Interesting little thought about C.S. Lewis, Vestige ….. Wink

aWanderer91

I really like what Q'uo say about Jesus. I never knew this, what they mention about him being a special creation from the creator who is sent to different planets.

It's very avatar like, I must say, and it seems him and the creator have their own special mission that they want to accomplish. Lovely Smile
aWanderer91 Wrote:him being a special creation from the creator who is sent to different planets.

Well you are actually Jesus, Jesus is one of your many (temporal) 'identities'.

Yet with the current identity that you're focusing on, you decided to notch up the difficulty level a little.
So you can face more challenges in this VR game called physical life.

With Jesus identity you decided to notch down the difficulty level, make it easier, so that he retain some of the knowledge when you were logging in to the VR Game. With objective to strike a little balance to the overall game as it seems every player are having difficulties to recall that "This is just a VR game" and "You are also the Programmer of the game and not only Players".

Quo's wonderful response, highlighted on some important parts..

Each of you is equally son or daughter, heir or heiress, Christ, of God, but each of you are deeply enmeshed in a negatively oriented mundane world. You do not have the ability which this special entity had to perceive and do the Creator’s will in joy, no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the cost. However, each of you is brother or sister to the Christ principle. The Christ principle resides within each of you. You are Christ. But you are separated from the knowledge of that portion of yourself, so that you may feel iniquitous, guilty, angry, frustrated and disharmonious, and thereby offer to yourselves the catalyst which is needed for growth and polarization in the choices that you make to serve others or to serve the self.

Shall you one day be a Christ? There is only one Christ that is part of the Creator or the Logos that has been given the dispensation not to forget in third density. This does not mean that you are lesser. It means you struggle against more difficult circumstances, for you struggle in a life full of faith instead of knowledge. To the one known as Jesus there was little mystery in the Creator, in itself, and in humankind. To the rest of creation there remain grave questions to be answered, a truth for which to be sought, although the truth shall not be forthcoming within this density.