Bring4th

Full Version: Why some wanderers shy others not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this because relatively weak lower chakras, or the heart chakra is not strong enough to overcome the weak lower chakras?

Or is it because some wanderers' home have more in common with earth?
(10-23-2012, 03:47 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Is this because relatively weak lower chakras, or the heart chakra is not strong enough to overcome the weak lower chakras?

Or is it because some wanderers' home have more in common with earth?

A wanderer is a being of higher density who, in service to others polarity, chooses to reincarnate in a lower density body, out of compassion, in order to assist the inhabitants of that density to achieve higher density graduation. You could think of them as "old souls" in a sense, though, that is not strictly accurate either, since not all souls evolved through the lower densities. Some started out in higher densities, and in fact, in some sense, everybody did since we all come from the Creator. It all depends on your relative frame of reference, within the illusion. Age and time itself, are an illusion anyhow, so from a more metaphysically oriented perspective, the concept of "old" befuddles the imagination.

Wanderers are not better than the native inhabitants of this density. They merely have a soul pattern which is more resonant with a more unified understanding of the nature of reality. While incarnate in this density, they become completely the creature of third density, just like the other inhabitants, with the added possibility that they might penetrate the veil and remember why they incarnated and then, with this understanding and bias towards compassion, help others to polarize more towards love and light.

Also, a wanderer can be blocked in any energy center just as any native inhabitant of this density might. They may also instantaneously unblock any energy center given the proper catalyst, just like any native 3rd density inhabitant. So you see, there is really no reason to even worry about whether one is a wanderer or not. What is important is to acknowledge that there are people to help, and disharmony that may be soothed and re-harmonized. The opportunity for service is the thing of importance.

However, its natural to be curious about such things. Wink
(10-23-2012, 04:20 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]...Some [souls] started out in higher densities...

That's interesting. How did you arrive at this conclusion ?
The idea about some souls starting natively effectively in a higher dimension came to mind after I read the recent thread about Jesus being an entity who always remembers his divinity.

Perhaps there are a few entities that were created to reprrsent concepts/archetypes, and those few entities do not evolve through the densities as we do?
because there is free will and everyone has the choice to wander or not.

it's just trailblazing souls who understand there needs something to be done at all levels, so we can remind everyone that the connection to spirit/source is always there. always with you, and with ourselves.
(10-23-2012, 08:54 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012, 04:20 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]...Some [souls] started out in higher densities...

Consider this: where/when was "higher self" before you went through 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th density? =O

Remember: everything is laid out from the inside out, ordered in a cumulative fashion from "larger/greater" to "smaller/lesser."

Hint: forget the concept of "time" altogether.
(10-23-2012, 07:16 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]

Consider this: where/when was "higher self" before you went through 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th density? =O

Remember: everything is laid out from the inside out, ordered in a cumulative fashion from "larger/greater" to "smaller/lesser."

Hint: forget the concept of "time" altogether.

The game is all laid out before it even manifests in space/time. So one simply has the choice of where to start in the game or even not to play ? Smile

Seth Wrote:The source and power of your present consciousness has never been physical, and where I am, many are not even aware that such a physical system exists. The physical system is an illusion, but you must accept it and from your viewpoint try to understand the realities that exist beyond it.
lol... just realized I forgot to put shy in the Topic. My question is actually why some wanderers shy others not, however it does invite another interesting discussion. I guess there are some potion of the creator lives closer according LOO then others since the creator allows itself to freely explore itself which invites different level of distortions?

Hi Patrick. Great question.

And I would have responded sooner, but was too busy until now.

But ANYWAY....

Behold! Wink Ra quote:

Quote:28.13 Questioner: Thank you. I’ll call the lenticular galaxy that we are in the major galaxy just so we will not get mixed up in our terms. Does all the consciousness in individualized form that goes into what we are calling the major galaxy start out and go through all of the densities in order, one-two-three-four-five-six-seven and into the eighth, or are there some who start up higher in the rank so that there is always a mixture of intelligent consciousness in the galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is more nearly correct. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

However, there is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.

"There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities."
I think I'm a shy wanderer.

[Image: CR0Dy.jpg]

Ra recommends exchanging photos first:

Quote:53.2 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to know if [name] may attend one of these sessions in the very near future?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex, [name], belongs with this group in the spirit and is welcome. You may request that special meditative periods be set aside until the entity sits with this working. We might suggest that a photograph of the one known as James Allen be sent to this entity with his writing upon it indicating love and light. This held while meditating will bring the entity into peaceful harmony with each of you so that there be no extraneous waste of energy while greetings are exchanged between two entities, both of whom have a distortion towards solitude and shyness, as you would call it. The same might be done with a photograph of the entity, [name], for the one known as James Allen.

BigSmile
lmao Plenum. Ra is so wise.

i dunno why there's shyness. i think lower chakras may play a part, as well as not being able to understand most people. at least i feel i have never had the cycle of evolution like other souls here, it feels like i'm learning backwards because of it and is extremely confusing. then again i could be mistaken. it's just how it feels. like if you always lived in the clouds, you have no foundation to deal with the ground. how do you then learn? i'd say it's very hard to relate if there's no founding soul evolution, in a certain sense it makes one less evolved... lol.
I'm not so sure I am a wanderer, but I am most certainly shy. I think it comes from a yellow ray issue personally.
I don't know if I'm a wanderer either, as I've done some messed up things.
I am often quite shy.
we're as liable to mess up as anyone. why is everyone so skittish about admitting they might be a wanderer? it's not like wanderers are any better than anyone else. all we can do is grope in the dark, but it's not a sin to reckon one or the other. there are pretty heavy clues.
Right now I have a headache. I wonder if wanderers get headaches more often. Still don't have a court date set up for my crime. Quite a bit scared about that. If I lose my dog it will be heartbreaking. Please pray for me.
i hope everyone prays.
i know i am a wanderer
(01-17-2013, 08:31 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]we're as liable to mess up as anyone. why is everyone so skittish about admitting they might be a wanderer? it's not like wanderers are any better than anyone else. all we can do is grope in the dark, but it's not a sin to reckon one or the other. there are pretty heavy clues.

I dunno, I never really felt like the "wanderer" label applied to me. I feel connected to the Earth.
I'm not an 'wanderer' but a 'wonderer.' And yes, I am shy.
i cheated
i had several past life regressions that have shown me exactly where i am from

various confederation races.

sooooo i'm operating while seeing past the veil, sorry guys i just couldn't stand that stupid veil kept getting in the way hahaha
I don't mind the veil. I've proven I can't handle knowing what's beyond it.
but i will share the earliest memory i recently uncovered i was a grey
i was a mechanic, able to do instant healing, i worked on ships, i had a family and a loving environment

my proudest moment was going to a a big base ship where i got to meet my first pledjoran. (peleiades)

They taught me how to go over the light body process. to activate light body. i saw my hands glowing, changing.

i had everything i could ever want in that lifetime but i was emotionally distant and not as grateful as i would be now to have all of those things.

each successive lifetime was not about intellect or light, but rather the emotional content and exploring that feminine side which is where i am today. I was so moved by my emotional side i felt (so much gusto to go to earth) in the ET life time after being a grey, i was all gung ho, i heard the call, let's save em, let's do this!

and each lifetime i've learned to follow my emotion, and each time learned a bit of wisdom regarding why not to let these emotions rule me but to work side by side with them and seeing them for what they truley are. catalyst for growth.
I'm beginning to think I'm a 5D wanderer, but not sure. I can feel a whole lot of love from everyone, and to everyone, but don't feel like I have much wisdom. Or in the recent past it's been more negative wisdom, if there is such a thing.

Cuddles and hugs to everyone and many tears of joy! I am grateful to share in your presence. When we meet in higher density it will be the biggest celebration ever! I love you all so much.

And thank you to the ET's that visited me recently, though I don't remember them. Just an intuitive nudge from within. I think they helped carry me. Can positive ET's visit you without breaking the Law of Confusion if you forget afterwards?
(01-17-2013, 08:48 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno, I never really felt like the "wanderer" label applied to me. I feel connected to the Earth.

Same here. Most likely you will reach a point where you feel something about yourself is purposely hidden from you. After that you will start to become more of the real self, and will start to awaken to your real purpose.

I was very shy when younger. I got over the shyness by acting. I still retain an amount of this shyness, but I can use my ego to plow through it. That's the other thing, waking up to the real self will have the effect of "strengthening" you in ways that will surprise you.

(01-18-2013, 08:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can positive ET's visit you without breaking the Law of Confusion if you forget afterwards?

Yes, this is what a type of implant is. A subconscious block to stop any damaging memory before you are ready for it. A personal "veil".

"ET" is a term I do not yet understand. It might be easier to understand if you consider that many of us are "ET". Or even hybrids.
Wow, Pickle. I read what you wrote about ET's, and then when I saw your name I had immediate respect. I mean, I would have trusted and resonated, but because I value your personal advice, it really hit home.

Thank you for telling that many of us are "ET". I forget that. My home might be Sirius, since I resonate with that.

Is it possible that when you reach a certain subdensity in the positive, that you shake out of fear because it sort of "challenges" the fear, or is approaching a positive subdensity always a loving feeling? I felt overwhelming fear at one point but soon adapted to it. That could have been integrating some of my darkness.

To answer my own question, I think approaching positive love/light, should feel more loving, not scary at all.
All I can say is fear comes from not knowing or not understanding, although you could say that fear comes from belief.

While trying to leave my body there was the sense of something next to me, and an intense fear came up. I laid there a bit confused as to the feeling because logically I know there is nothing to fear. So I let the feeling wash over me without letting it control me. Logic had a hard time making sense of the feeling of separation between the emotional reaction and the rational thought.

(01-18-2013, 09:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for telling that many of us are "ET". I forget that. My home might be Sirius, since I resonate with that.

I can't say that we would be from any particular system. We could have gone through many.

My own connections that I am aware of are Andromeda, Arcturus, and Sirius.
I'm curious how you guys define shyness. I am fairly quiet, listen more than I talk. But I am not afraid to talk to anyone, hug strangers (if I feel led to do so), etc.

Pickle - when I leave my body I almost literally dive INTO the . . . hmmmmm . . . don't know how to describe it, really. It's like being "in here" is not quite real, and when I leave here I'm diving into the REAL time/space. Don't know how else to say it.

As for a wanderer label - I don't worry whether I could be labeled as a wanderer or where I might be from. I just am.

Love and Light, y'all!
Wanderers agree to incarnate here to help others, and many actively volunteer. But is helping others the Only reason for All of them? Or is there something more for that soul to learn while here? Was their original testing zone as cruel and violent and greedy and frightening as this planet? Could strengthening their ability, or learning to use their ability, in the face of ridicule, or danger, be a part of it?

And then, we are all born with the veil of forgetfulness.

Coming from a higher and finer vibration may give them abilities most of us don't have, perhaps telepathy, maybe a well balanced empathy, an ability to channel, or an ability to truly love, an ability to discern truth from lies, perhaps a natural compassion, or the ease of knowing when to be silent, and when to speak, and what to say . . . etc.

As a young child with these easy abilities, the child assumes that everyone has this ability. As a grown-up they realize other wise.

Before piercing the veil, have they been taught about how wonderful they are (?) or have they taught about how stupid they are?

It matters, because once they know their truth, do they believe it? This insecurity may cause shyness. Can I really help (?) or will I screw up? Must I be known (?) or can I just help the very few souls I may meet in my isolated hermit life (?)

This insecurity causes more doubts. Am I living up to my purpose? Am I a failure? Do I have the nerve to actually embrace and be me?

This can be seen as shyness.
Good points Charles. A person's childhood certainly can determine their level of shyness.
Pages: 1 2