Bring4th

Full Version: Tone In Ear Signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-13-2010, 06:22 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I think this would be a great topic to suggest to the channeling circle when they meet to channel Q'uo. In fact, Q'uo might even be obliged to expand upon the changes in the body, since people are experiencing not only the tinnitus, but also other anomalies within the body.

I actually suffer from the same symptoms that most of you have identified so far, except that mine is more of a high pitch hum that is constant... Kind of like when we would be tested in grade school for our hearing, and we would hear those really odd high-pitched tones. (Well, for those who "could" hear those.. :-)

Thanks,
Steve

Hello friends,

I would like to hear more on this subject from Q'uo. I have had constant tones, in a kind of two note harmony, in my ears since 1996. Sometimes it's very loud, sometimes quiet, and sometimes there are louder overtones that are higher or lower than the ones I hear constantly that are short lived. It seems to be in both ears and above my head as well. I have learned to hear mundane, daily things through the toning.

Heart
Ok, well the best thing to do in order to ask Q'uo is to come up with a question for the weekend channeling circle. I can then take our finished question to Gary, they will most likely ask our question to Q'uo during any given Q&A session.

Perhaps I could volunteer a "straw man" for us to modify and enhance? A couple of things that are important to keep in the question are, "what spiritual principles apply..." and, "...please explain as much as possible without infringing upon our free will." Otherwise, the question should be open for editing!

So here goes:

Quote:Q'uo, our online community has been discussing the various ways in which our human vehicles are becoming more sensitive to vibrations. Many of us are experiencing a constant ringing in the ears, multiple tones in different spatial locations around or inside the head, and other unusual effects on the body. Can you please share with us the spiritual principles behind these occurrences? Without infringing upon our free will, what seeds can you cast to help us best contemplate, understand, and respond to these unique bodily experiences?

Something like that?

Steve
(04-14-2010, 12:09 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Q'uo, our online community has been discussing the various ways in which our human vehicles are becoming more sensitive to vibrations. Many of us are experiencing a constant ringing in the ears, multiple tones in different spatial locations around or inside the head, and other unusual effects on the body. Can you please share with us the spiritual principles behind these occurrences? Without infringing upon our free will, what seeds can you cast to help us best contemplate, understand, and respond to these unique bodily experiences?

Something like that?

Steve

Thanks, Steve! That looks good to me.

Heart
(04-14-2010, 12:09 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well the best thing to do in order to ask Q'uo is to come up with a question for the weekend channeling circle. I can then take our finished question to Gary, they will most likely ask our question to Q'uo during any given Q&A session.

Perhaps I could volunteer a "straw man" for us to modify and enhance? A couple of things that are important to keep in the question are, "what spiritual principles apply..." and, "...please explain as much as possible without infringing upon our free will." Otherwise, the question should be open for editing!

So here goes:

Something like that?

Steve

I have for several months now also had an increasing amount of tingling in my back, which is directly related to vibration. It began in the lumbar, and has now increased enveloping from the lumbar to the level of my heart. When the tingling increases, so does the ringing I hear. Several times in the last week I have had intelligent infinity surges occurring, creating something like an orgasm occurring in the spine... I think this is the DNA change at an ever increasing level. Perhaps you could add this "symptom" to the question? Thanks Steve Smile
Thats a great idea, Steve. Especially since it seems to happening to quite a few people. Perfectly formatted question also.

Thanks,

Richard
when i just started reading the thread i clearly got a fading out in ear tone in my left ear for about 5-10 seconds...and i havent had one in a while
I'm all for getting more specific on the message, but I don't count on Q'uo going through all the symptoms we list, explaining each one away. From what I've seen in their previous Q&A sessions, I think it's best to pick one major topic/symptom, with the hope that Q'uo will speak directly about it. If they do, they will likely move on to the spiritual principles and big picture that would apply to all of humanity at this time. Have you ever noticed when the Confederation writes, it always seems like they are talking directly to us in some way? They are experts at opening up our individual interests into topics that cover the greater whole.

So if you don't mind, let's stick to tones for this particular question to get the best chance for a direct response. For all other issues, I did already think of that, and included "other unusual effects on the body", per the original message. So like Ragu, it's in there! :-)

I'll forward this onto the channeling group. Thanks for the feedback!
Steve

(04-15-2010, 01:00 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 12:09 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well the best thing to do in order to ask Q'uo is to come up with a question for the weekend channeling circle. I can then take our finished question to Gary, they will most likely ask our question to Q'uo during any given Q&A session.

So here goes:

Something like that?

Steve

I have for several months now also had an increasing amount of tingling in my back, which is directly related to vibration. It began in the lumbar, and has now increased enveloping from the lumbar to the level of my heart. When the tingling increases, so does the ringing I hear. Several times in the last week I have had intelligent infinity surges occurring, creating something like an orgasm occurring in the spine... I think this is the DNA change at an ever increasing level. Perhaps you could add this "symptom" to the question? Thanks Steve Smile
As you wish brother Smile

I shall accept your answer in the understanding that I do not wish to cause disharmony, therefore my individual difference shall be automatically harmonized by group consensus. BigSmile
Whenever I hear tones in the ears, they seem to be related to middle ear components being shifted by gravity or bodily fluid buildup rather than related to my intentions or thoughts.

But count me in on the list of feeling spine tingles during periods of chakra work or other energy movement. I know for sure that those are a physical sensation in direct response to unseen energy. But I don't know how, or why... excellent question for Q'uo! Smile
Great! The question has been submitted to the Channeling Circle. I'll let this thread know when it has been answered!

Take care,
Steve
yesterday out of the blue in the afternoon i start to get a lound beep tone in my left ear and it got loude rand louder within the first few hours and my ear sounded like a bit below a bell - so reall yodd

and no i was not swimming, nor listened to loud music or had a q-tip to deep in my ear - woke up this morning and still a little beep and bell sound but much better

and i do not know where to put this really

in my dreams, which have been very very lucid the last week i was able

to get the beep ou tof my ear onl yby concentrating and at times i didnt know if i was still hearing a beep or not ... very odd - and its left side...

now, i have been wearing this here for a week now

http://arcturusra.wordpress.com/2009/11/...he-ra-key/

and since then my dreams went bananas i am telling you... maybe its in relation to the in ear tone as well ... dont knwo will continue to observe and report...the Key however really has some energy to it i was able to sense right away...so from my personal expierience combined with monatomic gold - meditation and drams become like holodeck on eneterprise...
Bumping this back up. Had to go back and find the thread....

Steve, did you ever bring this question forward in a channelling session? And maybe I missed it somewhere?

I have ringing in both ears now almost constantly. Mostly, I just ignore it. My blood pressure is fine. Its even useful as a focal point when meditating. Other times its accompanied by pressure in my forehead area and is all but deafening.

As back then, I'm still curious if others are experiencing this.

Richard
(11-15-2010, 05:48 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this back up. Had to go back and find the thread....

Steve, did you ever bring this question forward in a channelling session? And maybe I missed it somewhere?

I have ringing in both ears now almost constantly. Mostly, I just ignore it. My blood pressure is fine. Its even useful as a focal point when meditating. Other times its accompanied by pressure in my forehead area and is all but deafening.

Richard

Richard, my memory could be grievously failing me but I thought I recalled a question about the ear tones in a channeling from September or October. Should appear on the L/L archive website within the next few weeks.
i got ringing too.

a while ago i have poked toilet paper in my eye to use it as an earplug. i have made it a bit too hard, and despite it pushed against the inside of the ear and gave a little pain, i didnt mind and slept. my right ear was rather swollen inside in the morning and hearing was low. gradually it became better and im hearing fine now, but there is frequent tone in my right ear.

there used to be frequent tones in my left ear, for years, without any such toilet paper poking or anything.

but recently i realized that i could concentrate and make the right ear tone come up.
Sorry, I’ve not read the whole thread here, just the start and end so sorry if this is irrelevant Smile
I've had this all my life.... well when I say all my life I noticed it more when I was 10-15. I started to sleep with the radio on to drown it out.

It got more as I started to awaken a little more this year. I get It when I'm going to have info coming threw.

I had a nice interpretation of what it means for me in a dream too.
I was on a bus with 'Grace' a bunch of channels' light workers types and religious bods, the bus was driving past some really epic stuff, rock falls, massive waves swamping buildings and shops, stuff like I've never seen.
Anyhow there were some guides with us on the bus; they were trying to get the intercom to work so that they could tell us all what was happening. But it was broken, and all It did was hummm and whistle.

I just take it as there’s something going down I need to pay attention too, and try find out what it is Smile I also had it lots the night I dreamt of a golden lazar beam in my head also with wired woshes and crackes between the 2 sides of my head. Blush

Unity I can move it round now too....... and errrrr zoom it in for want of a better word, often to the point I feel 'people' around me.
Yes, the question was asked not too long ago, and we got our response! :-)

The only problem is that I have to look for it. hehe I "heard" that it was asked in the channeling circle, but I never got to read the full transcript. So let me see if I can dig that up, and I'll add the link here!

Steve

(11-15-2010, 05:48 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this back up. Had to go back and find the thread....

Richard
Hmmm.. I could have sworn the transcript was released, but it has not been as of yet.

Here is the question that was asked on October 16th:

As soon as the audio is transcribed and published, I'll post it!

Until then...
Steve

(11-17-2010, 05:56 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the question was asked not too long ago, and we got our response! :-)

The only problem is that I have to look for it. hehe I "heard" that it was asked in the channeling circle, but I never got to read the full transcript. So let me see if I can dig that up, and I'll add the link here!

Steve

Richard
(11-17-2010, 05:49 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]I had a nice interpretation of what it means for me in a dream too.
I was on a bus with 'Grace' a bunch of channels' light workers types and religious bods, the bus was driving past some really epic stuff, rock falls, massive waves swamping buildings and shops, stuff like I've never seen.
Anyhow there were some guides with us on the bus; they were trying to get the intercom to work so that they could tell us all what was happening. But it was broken, and all It did was hummm and whistle.

Were you experiencing a lot of turmoil in your life at this time. Or, where you having problems with a personal relationship?

I sleep right under an exhaust fan in my room to drown out outside noise while I sleep. No ear ringing, though, except at times when I need to pay attention to what just occurred.

namaste
Thanks for checking Steve. I thought I had just missed it.

Richard
Not sure, It's always been there.... well for so long as I remember.

I just assumed it to be tinnitus or what ever they call it Smile --- It's only recently I've realised the change in tone and how it ramps up when I'm working things out or there’s something I want to know.
Okay, your steady state ear noise level is higher than most.
(11-07-2009, 09:59 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]If I win [the lottery] the responsibility will come with it, to use it to try and increase harvestable STOSs. This has been a very driving goal of mine for the last few months.

This intrigued me...I would love to know how you would use the lottery money to try to increase harvestable STOS's. Thanks! Heart
you cant 'increase' anything. the right time when a someone does anything, is the time its soul desires it, ready for it, and has nothing left to look back to, in a given density. or, any other kind of situation.

you can only help whomever actually have decided to do something already in a soul level.
(11-19-2010, 11:13 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you cant 'increase' anything. the right time when a someone does anything, is the time its soul desires it, ready for it, and has nothing left to look back to, in a given density. or, any other kind of situation.

you can only help whomever actually have decided to do something already in a soul level.

even though i am intrigued by the thought of helping sto wake ups by any terrestrial means as well

I fully agree with you unity

BUT

being the time of the harvest and me being here
and having the desire to actually create something
that might help on a collective level is reason enough to pursue it
no matter the "bottom line result" imhoHeart
Ok, the answer from Q'uo is finally published!

The question was asked once again in the circle, with Q'uo answering:

Quote:G: Q’uo, I will submit a final query from S, the Bring4th web guy in Virginia, who writes, “Q’uo, our online community has been discussing various ways in which our human vehicles are becoming more sensitive to vibrations. Many of us are experiencing a constant ringing in the ears, multiple tones in different spatial locations around or inside the head and other unusual effects on the body. Can you please share with us the spiritual principles behind these occurrences without infringing upon our free will? What seeds can you cast to help us best to contemplate, understand and respond to these unique bodily experiences?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We greet the one known as S and will attempt to respond to his query.

There have always, from the beginning of third density, been those characteristic tensions that may occur that create inner sound, whether in the ears, in the face, in the head, or immediately surrounding the physical vehicle. Some characteristic kinds of tension may be seen to be excellent and positive, such as visions, dreams, insights and epiphanies. Other sources of characteristic tension may be seen to be negative or difficult or challenging, such as nervousness, dread and fear, anger and frustration. What all of these have in common is a characteristic resistance to that which is occurring.

Now, in the last century or so, shall we say, of your years, there has been an increasing lack of third-density light as this third density draws to a close and an increasing interpenetration by fourth-density light, which has a great deal more capacity to carry information and inspiration. Now, the problem with the waning of third-density light and the rising and dawning of fourth-density light is that the resulting light that is experienced carries more truth. And that which a century ago could perhaps be ignored within the self can no longer be ignored. For you are just that much closer to seeing things as they really are, as a part of the experience of being conscious.

Other people’s actions affect you more because the mirroring effect is more pronounced as time goes on and the light of third density wanes.

All of those things which you have not integrated into your daylight personality and have left in the shadows, unseen, unacknowledged and unredeemed, show themselves to you in the actions and words of other people and they hurt you because you have not worked with yourself to bring that shadow-self into your heart and to redeem it with your love, respect and understanding.

What we generally recommend to entities is that when something within their environment disturbs them, they take that within their heart and find that energy within themselves. And then they heal it within themselves. They come to understand it, to experience it without judging it, and to ask it to work for the light within them.

In this way, anger becomes stubbornness—the ability to stick to a plan, the ability to continue to love, and so forth. It is the work of a lifetime to interiorize, bless and redeem the shadow side of the self which is out-pictured in the shadows of your planet, its people, and its behavior at the personal level and at the level of nation states and all levels in between. But it is work which you will find to be very rewarding, because as you reduce the distortions within yourself, as you become more balanced and able to see love, hope, faith and consolation, so you are more able to offer to those whose eyes you meet an awareness of them as loved, consoled and forgiven.

Richard
I sometimes get a buzzing in the left ear, kind of like morse code with a buzz instead of beep. My right ear though, has music, like a cross between chimes and wind through tubes. The noise becomes more pronounced if I focus on understanding spiritual matters. Kind of a beautiful sound.

One phenomenon I have seen is when I explain some of the larger matters that have come to me, it causes ringing in the listeners head. This has happened to my whole extended family that I have explained things to. Either while I am talking, or directly afterwards.

In my own searches for answers I have come across logical explanations. One is that we have stilled a portion of the brain enough that we sometimes hear the blood in our head flowing. The other is that when you cease one function of the brain, another portion kicks in automatically. Like Beethoven. Many that experience music in the head are the elderly that are isolated, or the hearing impaired. The ceasing of certain stimuli to the brain may allow other parts of the brain to perk up. It makes sense to me considering the music in my right ear comes only with spiritual thoughts. There are people that can control the music in their head. One guy I read about controlled an orchestra and was attempting to add voice. Our mind is a strange thing that we only actively use a portion of.
last night things got very heavy for me,

I was sleeping and dreaming but i don't know what exactly it was again but i was often between sleep and half awake state and i heard this really high frequency beep all the time constantly - so loud and i located it on the left side of my head, eventually i woke up at 5:30 am this was when i realized the beep is real and the tone was as heavy as i had ever experienced it, i actually had to get up and walk some through the living room and felt frightened of what this might be for a moment and why so sudden and why so strong and intense that it could actually wake me up.

eventually i got back to bed and tried to focus my middle of the head - basically its letting go of focus and locations - tough to describe maybe thats an astral projection exercise i honestly don't know but when i focus in a certain way i can filter anything around me and remain just me and this was how i was able to shift my focus from being uncomfortably disturbed by the in ear tone to falling asleep finally again

this was when i was sitting with my girlfriend in my parent's house living room and we were talking about some intimate stuff between the two of us when we suddenly noticed my mom was lying on the couch next to us and she heard all we spoke about, nothing to be concerned about as
we only spoke about things in regards to our relationship. my mom then just said that she would be loving us a lot and all we spoke about was very loving and that we should not feel uncomfy about it - the next thing i remember is my younger brother sitting on the couch next to where my mom was lying and then there was the son of my younger sister who is 1,5 year old, he was crawling on my brother and my mom and literally jumping on them and laughing so much an being soo happy

the next thing i recall y i was with my mom and my girlfriend at a car shop it seemed but also in a waiting room for a doctor because of my ear
when i finally got to the doctors room in, there was this elderly woman, skinny and with glasses - she looked into both of my ears and said i needed to see someone special - i was surprised and she said there was nothing to worry about - i then woke up with still kind of an ache around my ear but the tone is gone!

so thats it - i dont understand the baby part and mother part though
also not the doctor - i am not too keen on dream stuff and i reach out for your help here as i have never been so deeply touched by dreams as this experience - i have had lucid dreams even flying dreams but this seemed more intense - more important and i need to figure it out more...

i don't know but i have been noticing in my and my girlfriends dreams - we sleep in the same bed every night - something is trying to communicate through to us persistently and trying to catch our attention badly.

she dreamed last night that two tall blond beings wanted to actually break into our room because she saw them using a screwdriver to open our bedroom's door, and we were scared and ran out of the back door of the house into the garage and went a way with the car.

she said it was tall beings with blond hair one was called saiffon and the other aiwaz or close to that - doesnt ring a bell with me those names though - with any of you maybe?.

so first she and then me last night and things point to some entities trying to get in touch with us badly - maybe we called them? who are they? what would you do to further explore this? I figured tonight we both go to sleep with the intention to willingly and openly meet with the whoever is contacting us to ask them what they want.

Now we all know there are not just positive beings out there so I would also like to ask here what precautions or protective measures we should be thinking about.

I thought of asking them to serve the light in them and us and to offer them our love - I remember wilcock said negative beings feed of fear only so if they indeed are negative they would go away when we willingly request to serve the light in love

I look forward to hear from you my friends - I wouldn't know any place i could even discuss - thank you! HeartHeartHeart

Meerie

There is a being called Aiwass that is linked to Aleister Crowley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwass

btw you could also post the dream in the dream thread, maybe akhtu has some explanation?
(01-13-2011, 06:17 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of asking them to serve the light in them and us and to offer them our love -

how about referring this to your own spirit first, then acting according to that ?
(01-14-2011, 06:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 06:17 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of asking them to serve the light in them and us and to offer them our love -

how about referring this to your own spirit first, then acting according to that ?

interesting, I never thought of my spirit being §external of me" - but it makes sense its basically contacting the higher self style - is that what you say?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5