Bring4th

Full Version: Tone In Ear Signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-15-2011, 07:29 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]interesting, I never thought of my spirit being §external of me" - but it makes sense its basically contacting the higher self style - is that what you say?

both. however, in the case of spirit, i mean giving more weight to the urges of the spirit.
(01-15-2011, 07:50 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 07:29 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]interesting, I never thought of my spirit being §external of me" - but it makes sense its basically contacting the higher self style - is that what you say?

both. however, in the case of spirit, i mean giving more weight to the urges of the spirit.

well if it would be so easy to know them i probably would more - but the language spirits speaks in to is still a complete riddle to me RollEyes
(01-15-2011, 12:45 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]well if it would be so easy to know them i probably would more - but the language spirits speaks in to is still a complete riddle to me RollEyes

the most important language that is spoken, and the learning of which, all the theatrics that is going on in this existence is staged for ...

everything starts with intent.

seejay21

I wonder if there is a way to determine the frequency of the "tone" (constant ringing) i hear? Does anyone know a way to do this?
(11-11-2009, 09:34 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Middle of Head sounds are generally aligned with pineal gland activation. Every organ and chakra has its own sound as well. There is a sound shaman in CA who lives in the Shasta Mnt area that specializes in this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOU-qA25xNM and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmXxL3N3iCs is one of the videos that she has made.

ExperiencedGhost: It seems that you would like to quantify your experiences. Some search words on youtube.com would be sound shaman, solfreggio frequencies, 444 mhz, sound healing, toning, tonal healing, sounds of the universe.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Wow, I've been experiencing these tones in my ear for over a year now. I always took it to mean take close note to what's going on around you. Surfing the forum today I found this thread and it explained Everything!! And then I heard the 444 bowl and that was almost too much. AND THEN I realized this wonderfull info was posted on 11/11 and it is too much Lol Thats my sign and just wow Lol

3DMonkey

I think the Orion group clogged my ear with fluid to stop the instreamings. (kidding)

seejay21

(06-06-2011, 05:28 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I've been experiencing these tones in my ear for over a year now. I always took it to mean take close note to what's going on around you. Surfing the forum today I found this thread and it explained Everything!! And then I heard the 444 bowl and that was almost too much. AND THEN I realized this wonderfull info was posted on 11/11 and it is too much Lol Thats my sign and just wow Lol

Cool. I'm glad I bumped the thread for ya! BigSmile
(06-06-2011, 04:29 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there is a way to determine the frequency of the "tone" (constant ringing) i hear? Does anyone know a way to do this?
Just listen to a tone of known frequency, such as provided in hearing tests, and compare pitch. There are many online. Headphones may help.

seejay21

(06-06-2011, 08:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2011, 04:29 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there is a way to determine the frequency of the "tone" (constant ringing) i hear? Does anyone know a way to do this?
Just listen to a tone of known frequency, such as provided in hearing tests, and compare pitch. There are many online. Headphones may help.

I've tried this, when the ear tone starts matching the external sound, It becomes hard to distinguish which is which. Maybe better headphones is in order.

3DMonkey

(06-06-2011, 08:13 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]

I've tried this, when the ear tone starts matching the external sound, It becomes hard to distinguish which is which. Maybe better headphones is in order.

I would think reaching indistinguishable means you've found the tone Smile

seejay21

(06-06-2011, 08:14 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I would think reaching indistinguishable means you've found the tone Smile

That is what I first thought was too, but different frequencies resonate closely enough that it is hard to find a match. I was hoping to find a sound source that i could control the freq, up and down, manually. All I have are prerecorded sounds at certain freqs.

3DMonkey

(06-06-2011, 08:19 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2011, 08:14 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I would think reaching indistinguishable means you've found the tone Smile

That is what I first thought was too, but different frequencies resonate closely enough that it is hard to find a match. I was hoping to find a sound source that i could control the freq, up and down, manually. All I have are prerecorded sounds at certain freqs.

That would make it easier..... I wonder if you listened to a prerecorded freq long enough, would the ringing, what's the word, realign?

seejay21

(06-06-2011, 08:34 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2011, 08:19 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]

That would make it easier..... I wonder if you listened to a prerecorded freq long enough, would the ringing, what's the word, realign?

I'll try it. Smile

3DMonkey

hehehe. Don't blame me if something goes wrong. LOL
(06-06-2011, 08:13 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]

As far as I can tell, what's going on is that blood flow is being affected by 'energy patterns'. Some people might call this 'psychic energy', but it does create a 'field of influence' that subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) affects the physical. We can notice how this influence may affect our own bodies, as we can be quite sensitive to small changes. No doubt you've noticed that you can induce tones, at will, by 'raising vibrations'.
i thought it funny Sheldon on Big Bang experienced a tone in his right ear. Tongue

3DMonkey

great show

seejay21

(06-06-2011, 09:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I can tell, what's going on is that blood flow is being affected by 'energy patterns'. Some people might call this 'psychic energy', but it does create a 'field of influence' that subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) affects the physical. We can notice how this influence may affect our own bodies, as we can be quite sensitive to small changes. No doubt you've noticed that you can induce tones, at will, by 'raising vibrations'.

Yes, that's it. If I meditate in a certain way, the tones will "sing". Sometimes a second tone at a lower vibration will join in a kind of duet. I can also feel the "pulses" moving through my whole body.

The pulses are the same ones that my 3D body feels when something is coming. I'm not sure how to describe this sensation.
(11-06-2009, 05:31 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any further information or ideas on this subject to do with positive, negative, and balanced signals.

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

The tone the questioner heard in the left ear was explained as negatively oriented. I understand that placement determines the result, but what constitutes and makes up a negative signal? Psychic attack? Orion message? Is it like a cell phone going out of range? Also, is/was this tone a single tone or more than one tone? Any ideas?

A few mornings ago I heard, in my left ear, a series of high/low tones for about two seconds. It did not fade out. It ended. My day went horribly and I felt out of sorts. I was angry and upset at anything and everything, and I didn't know why. My sister suggested it was a psychic attack, being she is a spiritual healer. She burned some dragon's blood and cleared the house, and all was better.

This morning, I awoke to a tone in my right ear, then my left ear, then one on top of my head. This is starting to worry me...

Don't worry - Be happy! This is an interesting subject for those of us experiencing "tones" or "frequencies". That this one suggests using Love to "neutralize" negative signals and Love to nurture the positive ones.

That there is a curiosity if other selves have experienced these "notifications" throughout this incarnation? And if other selves have been experiencing an intensity of tones, buzzing and frequencies as we near the time of Harvest? We hope to not be getting off your subject but wish to expand on some possibilities/probabilities.

There had been speculation that the increased electromagnetic activity and/or Solar Flares were causing an increased intensity. Yet before each major earth change, to date, an intensity of frequencies were "off the charts", causing doubt to those natural causes and a suspicion towards that of HAARP being be involved.

But further insight indicates that as the Harvest draws nears, the Harvestables Soul/Spirit complexes are experiencing not only the earth energies, but a frequency shift - the raising of vibration so that we are adjusted and prepared for the Great Gathering - gradually, rather than immediate, which would be like jumping into a fire without wearing a fire-retardant suit! Tones, Frequencies, Buzzing's, Ringing's are therefore the "side effects" of this ascension process. This is most understandable considering this final Harvest being different than the two previous ones during this 75,000 Year Third Density cycle, in that this time, the Harvestables will be taken alive.

seejay21

(06-07-2011, 01:07 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]But further insight indicates that as the Harvest draws nears, the Harvestables Soul/Spirit complexes are experiencing not only the earth energies, but a frequency shift - the raising of vibration so that we are adjusted and prepared for the Great Gathering - gradually, rather than immediate, which would be like jumping into a fire without wearing a fire-retardant suit!

Suit or not, we are jumping in, and the heat will turn up!

(06-07-2011, 01:07 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]Tones, Frequencies, Buzzing's, Ringing's are therefore the "side effects" of this ascension process. This is most understandable considering this final Harvest being different than the two previous ones during this 75,000 Year Third Density cycle, in that this time, the Harvestables will be taken
alive.

Even if I get equipped with a fire retardant suit, this is something that we haven't practiced much. I often wonder if my awakening experience was a harvest "preview". I was taken alive once! and returned! It makes me wonder a wtf wonderment.

Unbound

I pretty much hear a constant tone in my right ear, it's nearly always there. And indeed it often confirms or brings my attention to something at the moment. The left tone is much lower in pitch and vibrates me more, so I always take note.
(11-07-2009, 09:30 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Peregrinus,
Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? Serious.
In regard to tones and sensations.
A ringing in the ears often occurs after something important has just occurred. The ringing is to let one know that they should stop and recollect what just transpired. There's usually an important message there.
A sensation in the brain often occurs when one is being exposed to either a negative or positive energy. Left being negative, and right positive. It can also be used to confirm truth or untruth. These sensations can be minor or a very strong pain depending upon the strength of the receiving energy.
When it comes to attacks. The stronger ones energy the more likely attacks will occur randomly. Black onyx helps to deflect negative energy.
namaste

A thought being that we each vibrate to a specific frequency, that there are multiple gradations within a Density where each self is existing at that a particular point in time/space, which effects each of our experiences unique to that frequency. That there is no set of circumstances that we are all mold into.
(06-07-2011, 06:23 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much hear a constant tone in my right ear, it's nearly always there. And indeed it often confirms or brings my attention to something at the moment. The left tone is much lower in pitch and vibrates me more, so I always take note.

tinnitus?
(06-07-2011, 06:23 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much hear a constant tone in my right ear, it's nearly always there. And indeed it often confirms or brings my attention to something at the moment.
Interesting... I have a near-constant tone too, that sounds kinda like a bunch of cicadas singing.
(It's quite loud at the moment). :exclamation:

I haven't been able to match a specific key to it either, but something interesting did happen about a week ago. The sound became quite loud and all of a sudden the pitch changed, quite dramatically. It caught me completely off guard.

I've asked what it's all about, and they say there are several reasons, but one of the primary ones is it's there to bring my focus back to the present moment.

Unbound

Tbh, Tinnitus is just a description of the physical mechanism of the tone.

The tone keeps me alert, and when I focus on it I can feel the "texture" of higher frequencies. It also changes pitch, and I also get varying pitches in the other ear. I was tested to have a hearing loss, but reasonably I find I am more selective with my hearing and sounds tend to blend together.

seejay21

I have always had good blood pressure, and ear tones. When I was a kid, I thought they were crickets and cicadas, and all the other bugs singing out. I never thought much of it until one winter I realized there were no crickets. Smile

Unbound

It sounds like crickets for sure aha
I had this well... something, let's say for simplicity's sake that it's a picture of a kin, an extremely harmonious late 3D, but probably 4D kin, sitting interwoven together, "talking" to each others hearts. It is so much love in this sound/"talk". It is very hard to describe it, this "talk". It is like a breeze whispering in the leaves, but louder. And lately I recognized it to be closely resembled to the song of the crickets/cicadas/grasshoppers. Anyway, maybe it's the 4D light that we can hear sometimes as a vibrational sound?

Unbound

I've come to understand that at some point words are abandoned in favour of simple sounds and vibratory expression.
i think it can also be a sign of probs in the ear, no? i mean how can you tell? i've never had a clear tone in my ear, that i could count as THE tone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5