Bring4th

Full Version: Tone In Ear Signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Unbound

For there to be problems you must have a standard of "normality", no? I, personally, believe that everyone has different balances of their senses and this is part of the unique experience.
are you mimicking me? Tongue

Unbound

Om mani padme hum! Wink
A speaker!

Unbound

Aha Lawdy, well in any case, I do have one particularly clear tone, which I can actually meditate in to and it increases my sensitivity to the texture of higher frequencies. It sort of brings treble and allows me to "feel" it so I pick up subtleties of sound that I don't when I'm not focused on it.
i'm jealous. =/

Unbound

Aha I'm sure you have your own talents that I have never experienced.
i suppose. it's just odd so many here hear it and seem to think this is totally natural.

Unbound

What isn't natural?
i didn't say it isn't.

Unbound

Then why is it odd? BigSmile
cuz it's WEIRD all y'all can hear the tone. Tongue why can't i and the rest of the muggles? it's just something i've not come across outside LOO, and here it is treated as something common.

Unbound

Maybe that's why you can't hear it yet. Wink
why? huh

Unbound

Because you don't expect to.
i didn't think of it like that.

Unbound

Not a way you expect to think often. Wink
i don't expect tinnitus no

Unbound

Aha Tinnitus is just a word to describe an experience, it really means little in itself. I, personally, think there are many, many "medical" terms which are completely pointless and superfluous.
(06-11-2011, 06:45 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]cuz it's WEIRD all y'all can hear the tone. Tongue why can't i and the rest of the muggles? it's just something i've not come across outside LOO, and here it is treated as something common.

You aren't missing anything. It takes some getting used to. And you might as well learn to deal with it because there is nothing out there to 'cure" you. To me it seems the more you fight it, the louder it becomes....so I've just learned to accept it and sometimes its almost quiet. Like right now. But its always there.

Or you can use it...and try to focus on it. Interesting meditation technique..though I can't say for sure what it effects are..if any.

Its driving my Mom batty right now. She endlessly searches the internet looking for the magic pill or gadget. Herbal concoctions, white noise generators and ear muffs, plugs etc abound at the folks house.

My Dad always points out the alternative to her as he removes his hearing aids and say.."Hell, at least you're hearing something"..LOL

I suggested she try meditation, but she just looks at me like I'm nuts. Sigh..we all have our path. Smile

Richard

(as a side note...just talking about has made me more aware of it and its almost deafening as I try to work...it was pretty quiet before I started this post)
If you want to hear tones in your ear.....I suggest going to burning man and trying to find your tent.
i hate that movie.
Greetings, Peregrinus!

(11-06-2009, 05:31 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any further information or ideas on this subject to do with positive, negative, and balanced signals.

You might find some useful information in these threads. Or not, as the case may be. Wink

Ear ringing and glitches
Anyone else having ear problems right now? Other strange experiences?

Quote:A few mornings ago I heard, in my left ear, a series of high/low tones for about two seconds. It did not fade out. It ended. My day went horribly and I felt out of sorts. I was angry and upset at anything and everything, and I didn't know why. My sister suggested it was a psychic attack, being she is a spiritual healer. She burned some dragon's blood and cleared the house, and all was better.

Perhaps. Who can say? It could have been entirely physiological. I haven't been able to clearly discern anything about ear tones or signals, especially as to any relevance to the sidedness.

Quote:This morning, I awoke to a tone in my right ear, then my left ear, then one on top of my head. This is starting to worry me...

How did that all turn out? I take it you are still OK? And what did you mean by a tone on the top of your head?!
I have heard from a friend that your higher attempts to give you signs to contact you and get your attention.
Tonight while laying down my right ear kept ringing, matter of fact it is still ringing and as I type this message my body has a HUGE energy resonation. It's difficult to describe, my body has really intense surges going through it, and my ear is still ringing on and off.
What do you make of this? Is something trying to contact me?
Heart & :idea:
i dunno, pay attention when your ear rings.
I have high-pitched ringing in my ears quite often. Usually when I'm in a spiritual mood. But I can't seem to slow it down to make it intelligible words. It's like words are being spoken to me, but are so fast that I can't make them out. It's just a tone with some oscillation.
i have ringing all the time. i try to pay attention to what i was thinking.
I have a high pitched "electronic buzz" in both ears all the time, it goes right through my head. I mostly ignore it, sometimes I don't give it any thought. Sometimes it is bothersome and interferes with my ability to hear properly. Seems to improve when I'm outside working in the garden.

I've also always been very sensitive to those very high pitched alarm systems that emit a sound that humans are not supposed to hear. They make my ears/head hurt. I've thought this sound was because of all the EMFs that are around us all the time. Just read this thread, though, and now I wonder.

Light and love!
I have continuous ear ringing, which seems to be more than one frequency.
Namaste, is it both ears for you like with me? There is one main tone which is high-pitched, and sometimes it will seem to change modulation as if trying to form speech, but not quite getting there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5