Bring4th

Full Version: I get it I get what my guides were telling me about (its in the law foo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Cyan

I had a long discussion today with 2 of my guides (one playing the god / giving archtype and one the destroying end archtype trying to teach me something about the triangle / singularity that i am stuck in that i did not get. There was something they were telling about the way out that i really did not get. It was about "the law" but there was a problem that i didnt understand when my friend was making a point about how its odd that i follow the law of the system i am in if i have all power despite the fact tha ti dont follow the law because of my hallucinogenic use, my view is that any laws that apply to what i do to myself that isnt inherantly harmful to others is abject slavery and i refuse it.

I had the viewpoint that this is what they were telling me when they said there is a triangle that i mirror mysel finto that has 3 edges each referring toe ach other as the reason why it wont work, classical pyramid shape. My answer was that i am looking for somethin gwithin it. Which i feel is kind of my courage or what not. A kind of disneyesque story.

Now i was watching johnny bravo and thinking about the reactions between chemicals and the chemical body and its giving rise to all other things and what not. And i was watching an ep that i reflected to be "about me" and something Mr. T said made me feel like i got it. "dont underestimate the power of a healthy snack, its in the law foo"

and i started thinking about the reactive math basis of "the law" as a kind of fractaline repeatable shape.

And it occured to me that while i may not be able to change my heart or my soul, i can follow a different application of "the law" which they said everyone should always try to follow (which i somewhat disagree with, but i didnt realise which part they were referring to)

And i think, the point is.

Its nutrition.

I think that what "ra" is trying to say, kind of, is that the easiest way to work "here" is to change nutrition (chemical balance)

Because that change is within "the law" that we all follow which we shouldnt rebel against (isnt it strange that an angel would say that, what angel respects laws like say, laws to go to war?)

Law of cause and effect, law of food consumed and energy state generated by emotions caused...

Easiest way to change anything woul dbe to change the energy input?

Does this make sense because it felt like it did.
If someone says, "you should follow this law," I will run the other way :p
That would be my "healthy" rebellion.

Unbound

If we understand the reflective reality as a feedback machine, then this would be appropriate. You can also apply this principle to As Above, So Below and the laws of harmonics and resonances, as all harmonics and resonances are based on energy levels.

Cyan

(10-23-2012, 02:39 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]If someone says, "you should follow this law," I will run the other way :p
That would be my "healthy" rebellion.

Exactly, but my angels and i have an understanding that when expressed before the discussion, then within the discussion all opinions may be expressed, including those explicitly not true for the purpose of learning how to find what "is true".

Hope that makes sense.

Thats why i felt i should "rebel" against the statement of "this law you must follow" because it felt stupid.

But once you think about it, the law you follow is "what you put out you get and what you get is what you've put out"

Within that context, all other choices except "food" are, i believe, not the best one.

This is what i felt was the point here. food is the easiest variable to change, for now... Kind of, dont know for sure but it felt like that Smile
Your post is interesting. I am disgusted with myself at times because I am so dedicated to healthy eating, and think about it so much. Also other health giving practices, such as exercise, stretching, etc. Yet it seems such a transitory preoccupation, and others I admire don't seem to think about their own health so much. Of course, it doesn't help that I have moon in Virgo and Virgo rising.

I guess according to your guides, I should just accept the chemical foundation to our reality instead of pining for a reality where I change my body by thought alone, as, I assume, Jesus might be able to do.

However, I do believe that although we may be somewhat subject to the chemical "law" we still can make big changes in ourselves through our belief systems.

So here is the question: Can we make any real change in our consciousness through drugs/chemicals? Can we move up the ladder of consciousness and awareness through drugs, anti-depressents, TCH, hallucinogens, or even healthy eating? What about DNA treatments, which are surely about to be part of our technology. Can we move up the ladder of consciousness through modifications to our DNA? If not, why not (and vice versa.)
Quote:Its nutrition.

I think that what "ra" is trying to say, kind of, is that the easiest way to work "here" is to change nutrition (chemical balance)
Nutrition seems to be the base of everything we do. We can try to overcome it, which seems to revert us into a preprogrammed state.

Bashar along with many other channels will hint at this without giving blatant answers, there seems to be an underlying "choice" in how/what we eat, what we form our physical mass with.

I have come across quite a few folks whose polarization/evolutionary choices had to do with overcoming damaging habits and addictions. Sort of like a preset placed in front of some of us.

If you consider what an "analog" is, you will find that basic health does have an effect on our "self".
I think I know the triangle referred to by the negative archtype thing you described, I read it in a book I'll link (I think it's the right one at least).

Here's the basics, our current perception of reality is a fear based model. 3 root beliefs that support eachother and make it nearly impossible for us to escape from. They are:

1. Scarcity, the belief that there is not enough for everyone. For someone to be rich someone must be poor (duality?).
2. Take-away, the belief that what you do have will be lost/taken away. Since there is "not enough" you fear that someone will take what you currently have (because they need it too).
3. Deserving, since there's not enough to go around you fear that you don't deserve certain things you want or all-ready have... which causes take-away to manifest.

It goes somehting like that the book describes it better. I'll link it in a bit once I find it...

The Age of Inheritance: The Activation of the 13 Chakras by Sherry Anshara
http://www.amazon.com/Age-Inheritance-Ac...roduct_top

I don't believe all of it's claims and I've forgotten most of it but that's a fundemental part of it and that I do think is quite plausible.

Cyan

(10-23-2012, 02:58 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Your post is interesting. I am disgusted with myself at times because I am so dedicated to healthy eating, and think about it so much. Also other health giving practices, such as exercise, stretching, etc. Yet it seems such a transitory preoccupation, and others I admire don't seem to think about their own health so much. Of course, it doesn't help that I have moon in Virgo and Virgo rising.

I guess according to your guides, I should just accept the chemical foundation to our reality instead of pining for a reality where I change my body by thought alone, as, I assume, Jesus might be able to do.

However, I do believe that although we may be somewhat subject to the chemical "law" we still can make big changes in ourselves through our belief systems.

So here is the question: Can we make any real change in our consciousness through drugs/chemicals? Can we move up the ladder of consciousness and awareness through drugs, anti-depressents, TCH, hallucinogens, or even healthy eating? What about DNA treatments, which are surely about to be part of our technology. Can we move up the ladder of consciousness through modifications to our DNA? If not, why not (and vice versa.)

I'm a virgo "official" style whats it called horoscope.
Interesting post Cyan my friend. Nutrition has been a great focus for me in this incarnation. You know where it led me ? All my research on nutrition led me to say " F*** it ! I'm just going to be from now on." Vive les ramens! Wink

Meerie

Cyan, I hope you are not angry at me for saying it bluntly, but I have a feeling it might do you good to stay away from the hallucinogenics for a while.
Smile Heart

Cyan

Tongue <3
(10-24-2012, 06:31 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, I hope you are not angry at me for saying it bluntly, but I have a feeling it might do you good to stay away from the hallucinogenics for a while.
Smile Heart

I'm all for some "hardcore shamans" on this forum.

Be safe, but feel free to keep at it Cyan...the wisdom of plants and fungi are many...even if you can't put it into words! Smile

Cyan

(10-25-2012, 01:20 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 06:31 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, I hope you are not angry at me for saying it bluntly, but I have a feeling it might do you good to stay away from the hallucinogenics for a while.
Smile Heart

I'm all for some "hardcore shamans" on this forum.

Be safe, but feel free to keep at it Cyan...the wisdom of plants and fungi are many...even if you can't put it into words! Smile

I can but it would take so much that by the time i get one of these lessons into writing / text. I miss 100 more that i feel i want to learn more than pass this one lesson forward.

So i start to do a few notes here a few notes there and some people drop out when my sense of logic fails them. That is to say, the way i press the notes makes no sense to them.

There is an internally consistent logic but conveying that is always the challenge. Anyway, i feel like this would be a good time to start observing more and writing less.

My 3 goals right now are:

1: Improve my abilities as healer.

2: Understand others better

3: Be better at Being in what I like.

These fit all 3 quite nicely. If nothing else then i learn a lot more about how "chaos wizard types" or "chaotic madmen adepts" and so on work. And I am a creative person ( writing being one of my things ) so its always beneficial to understand characters better, makes my own stories more believable Smile

I feel the pressure of the moment be perhaps a few orders of magnitude less than what i can comfortably maintain while speeding up all the while. I prefer "high density" / "high pressure" environments to learning. And I don't communicate with spiritual people on spiritual forums unless I'm intent on learning thus i feel no danger of being astray or being lead astray. =)
(10-23-2012, 05:01 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a virgo "official" style whats it called horoscope.

Virgos are not health freaks are they? lol
(10-25-2012, 11:50 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012, 05:01 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a virgo "official" style whats it called horoscope.

Virgos are not health freaks are they? lol

Actually, many are!

Quote:So here is the question: Can we make any real change in our consciousness through drugs/chemicals? Can we move up the ladder of consciousness and awareness through drugs, anti-depressents, TCH, hallucinogens, or even healthy eating? What about DNA treatments, which are surely about to be part of our technology. Can we move up the ladder of consciousness through modifications to our DNA? If not, why not (and vice versa.)

Nobody has addressed this question I posed before. I would really appreciate your opinions on this. For example, can taking a certain hallucinogen, or prescription, or radiation therapy treatment help me move into 4D (or 5D, or whatever the next level is for me)?
(10-25-2012, 12:07 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So here is the question: Can we make any real change in our consciousness through drugs/chemicals? Can we move up the ladder of consciousness and awareness through drugs, anti-depressents, TCH, hallucinogens, or even healthy eating? What about DNA treatments, which are surely about to be part of our technology. Can we move up the ladder of consciousness through modifications to our DNA? If not, why not (and vice versa.)

Nobody has addressed this question I posed before. I would really appreciate your opinions on this. For example, can taking a certain hallucinogen, or prescription, or radiation therapy treatment help me move into 4D (or 5D, or whatever the next level is for me)?

My opinion is that if you take any of these with the intent of escaping 3d, then you're not helping yourself reach higher density consciousness very much.
How about if it's for reasons other than escaping? For example, to broaden one's experience through hallucinogens (using rituals)? Is that a process of lifting the veil momentarily and being in touch with other parts of our b/m/s complex?
(10-25-2012, 12:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]How about if it's for reasons other than escaping? For example, to broaden one's experience through hallucinogens (using rituals)? Is that a process of lifting the veil momentarily and being in touch with other parts of our b/m/s complex?

Sure. And the experience one will have with these will be very different based on the intent anyway.
Yes intent. So if we were to consume "unhealthy" foods and engage in smoking, and drinking, and smoking pot etc., etc., could this be done with positive intent? (I don't really think so but I wanted to ask).
(10-25-2012, 12:46 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes intent. So if we were to consume "unhealthy" foods and engage in smoking, and drinking, and smoking pot etc., etc., could this be done with positive intent? (I don't really think so but I wanted to ask).

I guess that anything one considers "unhealthy" is a personal judgment call anyway. So if one engages in something with truly positive intent I would be very surprised if at the same time they judged this something as being "unhealthy".
(10-25-2012, 12:46 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes intent. So if we were to consume "unhealthy" foods and engage in smoking, and drinking, and smoking pot etc., etc., could this be done with positive intent? (I don't really think so but I wanted to ask).
Can't have intention without awareness as it's a conscious function. Often what is assumed to be "intention" is really some kind of vague hope or desire.

Meerie

(10-25-2012, 12:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess that anything one considers "unhealthy" is a personal judgment call anyway. So if one engages in something with truly positive intent I would be very surprised if at the same time they judged this something as being "unhealthy".

I think it depends on your attitude you have, vis a vis the food or drugs or whatever it is.
So let's suppose you are hungry and there is a hamburger with fries on the plate before you, and you are locked in a cell and unable to get anything else to eat.
scenario 1: you think "omg that is awesome! this hamburger arrived right on time. And look how juicy it is, nom nom " etc. and you eat it with gratitude
scenario 2: you think "omg fast food! that is so toxic and poisonous. And all the calories! and it comes with white bread which is supposed to be unhealthy... but well I am hungry so I am gonna eat it anyways, what can I do"

I wouldn't be surprised it if in scenario 2 the effects of the hamburger on the body were not exactly beneficial. Self fulfilling prophecy
But then are they really engaging in scenario number 2 with truly positive intent ?

Meerie

(10-25-2012, 01:41 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]But then are they really engaging in scenario number 2 with truly positive intent ?

I guess not :-P

Pssst...
Patrick, please never ever leave this forum and get unregistered. I think at least 50 % of the likes I got are from you.
I don't think my ego could handle this Tongue
Well it's interesting that in some cultures you enjoy food with your eyes and you consume food, drugs, and alcohol in moderation. The intent is to enjoy without feeling completely satiated. I don't know whether the consumer culture has overtaken but it's rare to meet people who practice this.

Kind of see eating/lifestyle like this when I see people around me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NzCg-oKVBk
(10-25-2012, 12:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that anything one considers "unhealthy" is a personal judgment call anyway.
But the requirements for physical health are not personal, regardless of judgement on the matter.
(10-25-2012, 02:00 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 12:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that anything one considers "unhealthy" is a personal judgment call anyway.

But the requirements for physical health are not personal, regardless of judgement on the matter.

You know, I really believe that I disagree on this. From all the research I have done on this subject, I came to the conclusion that requirements for physical health can really differ from person to person.

Note that I am not saying one's judgment of what is healthy will have precedence on what one's body judges is healthy for itself.

(10-25-2012, 01:43 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Patrick, please never ever leave this forum and get unregistered. I think at least 50 % of the likes I got are from you.
I don't think my ego could handle this Tongue

I love you too sister. Smile

Heart
(10-25-2012, 02:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I really believe that I disagree on this. From all the research I have done on this subject, I came to the conclusion that requirements for physical health can really differ from person to person.

Note that I am not saying one's judgment of what is healthy will have precedence on what one's body judges is healthy for itself.

How is it different from person to person?
(10-25-2012, 02:45 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 02:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I really believe that I disagree on this. From all the research I have done on this subject, I came to the conclusion that requirements for physical health can really differ from person to person.

How is it different from person to person?

Examples would be: The quantity of water intake, the amount of calorie intake, the ratios of proteins/carbohydrates/fats a specific person needs, etc...

And regarding these, what is considered healthy would especially depend on the type of activity the person does.
(10-25-2012, 02:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I came to the conclusion that requirements for physical health can really differ from person to person.

The "differing" is in what we haven "chosen". It is possible for us to gain all of our mineral needs from just the air, yet we do not do this. The body is capable of producing many of the nutrients we attempt to gain from eating, yet it does not normally do this.

Why is it that we do not do the things we are capable of doing?
Pages: 1 2