Bring4th

Full Version: Sacred 'G' Breath; stimulate your pineal consciously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be sure to post what you noticed during this.

Everything not my monitor got a very white haze over it, and near the end, I saw the monitor fluidly moving left and right in front of me.

Definitely will try again.

Unbound

I'll try this more fully later, but I'm curious why they call it the "Sacred G" breath...
(10-24-2012, 12:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try this more fully later, but I'm curious why they call it the "Sacred G" breath...

At a guess (I'd need to rewatch to double check) the breathing in and out through your mouth or nose seems to be related to some mathematical pattern.

Unbound

Yes, I was informed it simply means "Sacred Geometry" aha

Brittany

I had to redo this without the voice because I can take much longer breaths than that, and wasn't able to completely fill or empty my lungs in the time given. I felt the usual sensations I get when my energy centers are activated and aligned- pulses of energy flowing up my spine and down through my crown chakra and full body chills, with my hair standing up. I got the "world starting to pulse and turn into particles" visualization at the end of it, but that tends to happen whenever I stare at something for more than five seconds. It was enjoyable, though. Smile
(10-25-2012, 01:39 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I had to redo this without the voice because I can take much longer breaths than that, and wasn't able to completely fill or empty my lungs in the time given. I felt the usual sensations I get when my energy centers are activated and aligned- pulses of energy flowing up my spine and down through my crown chakra and full body chills, with my hair standing up. I got the "world starting to pulse and turn into particles" visualization at the end of it, but that tends to happen whenever I stare at something for more than five seconds. It was enjoyable, though. Smile

Same here. My breathing takes much longer than the guy in the video. Smile
Patrick..........I am Loving your new pic!

And I also breath much longer than the guy in the video but will maybe try it later. I would agree that the 'G' stands for Geometry or Geometrician or possibly even what Freemason's refer to the 'G' as which I believe is a reference to the Great Architect of The Universe.
(10-25-2012, 03:16 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Patrick..........I am Loving your new pic!

And I also breath much longer than the guy in the video but will maybe try it later. I would agree that the 'G' stands for Geometry or Geometrician or possibly even what Freemason's refer to the 'G' as which I believe is a reference to the Great Architect of The Universe.

No, it's sacred geometry. I checked out the guys site.

Basically, he had terrible brain damage at a young age which nixed his memory. When it happened, he had an OBE. Later on, he would occasionally forget everything, past, present, and future while doing something. These episodes eventually developed into OBEs. During this time in different dimensions, he learned how to heal his brain among other things.

The youtube video is a part of that.

There are comments related to the video where people seem to very certainly have had strong 'experiences' while doing this.
This video has been removed by the user Sad
Could someone describe the technique from the video? Pretty please? Smile