Bring4th

Full Version: Our Planet is 4D Now? Looks the same to me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear Friends,

Please help me understand what you mean when you say that our planet is now 4D.

I get a warm, fuzzy feeling when you say it, but I really don't know what it means.

Do you mean more good things are happening?

Do you mean something mysterious and incomprehensible?

I would appreciate some specifics, explanations such as this: "All the atoms in our planet now have an invisible outer ring, which can only be detected by 4D entities." I know that's silly, but I'm asking for something I can understand. Please make it EZ!

Thanks.
There is this passage from the material that might be fruitful to ponder:

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth density planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

The way I interpret this passage, in plain speak, is that this planet has, in alignment with its path through the creation, naturally entered the 4th density vibrational spectrum in time/space and space/time. This allows the planet to be shaped and affected by the now available 4th density vibrations. However, the human race is scattered in thought and disharmonized, thus blocking/distorting a tremendous amount of the available energy. If we were more harmonized and seeking in the same direction, much more of this energy could be utilized and the society would be effectively entering the 4th density along with the planet.

And here Ra confirms this planet is within the 4th density.

Quote:6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.
(10-24-2012, 01:10 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Friends,

I get a warm, fuzzy feeling when you say it, but I really don't know what it means.

I would appreciate some specifics, explanations such as this: "All the atoms in our planet now have an invisible outer ring, which can only be detected by 4D entities." I know that's silly, but I'm asking for something I can understand. Please make it EZ!

Thanks.

Um, observationally...

For many people sunlight is reflecting new colors off of plants. This is caused literally by the new type of energy (light) coming off of our sun. I started noticing it mid summer, getting stronger over time. It was also initially linked to my meditative practices. Now it's fairly independent.
I'm curious to know why people believe harvest and 4D shift is so significant?

Every time I graduate from school or progress to new things/new "phases," it's a sense of, OK this task is completed but it makes no difference because learning continues infinitely. The process continues.

Had I not had the bias of the harvest or 4D energy shift ideas, I would just think what I am experiencing is just part of learning and growing, at a progressively higher level.
The planet will continue to look the same, though it will feel different to those who have opened themselves up. Smile

So I guess mysterious yet comprehensible.
I think even if I could "ascend" to 4th density I think I would still want to fart around in 3rd density for a good while. Just because you're qualified for the next higher grade doesn't mean you can't still learn things in the current grade.
Yeah, if I could ascend to 4th I probably would stay here for a bit as well so not to leave my mom and dogs alone.
(10-24-2012, 02:24 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Um, observationally...

For many people sunlight is reflecting new colors off of plants. This is caused literally by the new type of energy (light) coming off of our sun. I started noticing it mid summer, getting stronger over time. It was also initially linked to my meditative practices. Now it's fairly independent.

Does venus look more golden to you? It looks that way to me but I just assumed it was my location.
(10-24-2012, 02:24 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]...
Um, observationally...

Yep. Before at the horizon the sun was orange/red and at the zenith it was yellow. Now at the horizon it is yellow and at the zenith it is white.

(10-24-2012, 05:12 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Does venus look more golden to you? It looks that way to me but I just assumed it was my location.

Venus I don't know. But I see a lot of stars rapidly flashing between multiple colors.

The Earth being in 4d also means that true understanding becomes available.
(10-24-2012, 05:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The Earth being in 4d also means that true understanding becomes available.

As far as I know, it's dependent on the veil. As long as one is incarnate in a third density body and utilizing a third density mind, which is subject to the veil, true understanding is not available, because it would take away the the entity's ability to fully utilize the lessons of third density.

In a 4th density environment, when incarnate in a 4th density body, and utilizing a 4th density mind, which is not subject to the veil, then the true understanding can be apprehended and worked with in order to progress through the lessons of 4th density.
I'll have to watch the horizon next time I see a sun-rise/sunset.
(10-24-2012, 05:55 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 05:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The Earth being in 4d also means that true understanding becomes available.

As far as I know, it's dependent on the veil. As long as one is incarnate in a third density body and utilizing a third density mind, which is subject to the veil, true understanding is not available, because it would take away the the entity's ability to fully utilize the lessons of third density.

In a 4th density environment, when incarnate in a 4th density body, and utilizing a 4th density mind, which is not subject to the veil, then the true understanding can be apprehended and worked with in order to progress through the lessons of 4th density.

I had the dual activated entity in mind. Smile

Quote:63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented towards service to others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

Sometimes I really wonder if I'm dual activated. Maybe I am just kidding myself, but I feel a kind of unexplainable confidence in the set of truths I resonate with at this time.

Quote:63.15 ...These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service to others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.
What's dual-activated?
(10-24-2012, 07:56 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]What's dual-activated?

There are people currently incarnated on Earth with 2 bodies, 3rd density and 4th density. The 4d body is not fully activated, because this would overload the 3d body electrically. But these dual activated individuals can somewhat understand concepts that we can normally only be aware of starting in 4th density incarnations.
things do feel different actually.. especially with how my chakra centers feel things are more instant

intentions manifest a lot faster.
Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

Quote:63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented towards service to others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

Quote:63.15 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service to others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.

Quote:63.16 Questioner: There are many children now who have demonstrated the ability to bend metal mentally which is a fourth-density phenomenon. Would most of these children, then, be the type of entity of which we speak?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:63.17 Questioner: Is the reason that they can do this and the fifth-density Wanderers who are here cannot do it the fact that they have the fourth-density body in activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

Quote:63.18 Questioner: I am assuming that the reason for this is, first, since the entities of harvestable third-density who very recently have been coming here are coming here late enough so that they will not affect the polarization through their teachings. They are not infringing upon the first distortion because they are children now and they won’t be old enough to really affect any of the polarization until the transition is well advanced. However, the Wanderers who have come here are older and have a greater ability to affect the polarization. They must do their affecting as a function of their ability to penetrate the forgetting process in order to be within the first distortion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

Quote:63.19 Questioner: It would seem to me that some of the harvestable third-density entities are, however, relatively old since I know of some individuals who can bend metal who are over 50 years old and some others over 30. Would there be other entities who could bend metal for other reasons than having dual activated bodies?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Any entity who, by accident or by careful design, penetrates intelligent energy’s gateway may use the shaping powers of this energy.

Quote:63.20 Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Quote:63.21 Questioner: Are there any inhabitants at this time of this fourth-density sphere who have already gone through this process. Is it now being populated?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in the very, shall we say, recent past.

Quote:63.22 Questioner: I would assume that this population is from other planets since the harvesting has not yet occurred on this planet. It is from planets where the harvesting has already occurred. Is this correct?

Quote:63.23 Questioner: Then are these entities visible to us? Could I see one of them? Would he walk upon our surface?

Ra: I am Ra. We have discussed this. These entities are in dual bodies at this time.

Quote:63.24 Questioner: Sorry that I am so stupid on this, but this particular concept is very difficult for me to understand. It is something that I am afraid requires some rather dumb questions on my part to fully understand, and I don’t think I will ever fully understand it or even get a good grasp of it.

Then as the fourth-density sphere is activated there is heat energy being generated. I assume that this heat energy is generated on the third-density sphere only. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete.

Quote:63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.
(10-24-2012, 01:10 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate some specifics
Whatever specifically you want it to be, that's how it is. If you haven't bothered to notice, everyone is already setting and fulfilling their own expectations - just as they did at the turn of the century (and the turn of the century before that).
(10-24-2012, 08:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Whatever specifically you want it to be, that's how it is. If you haven't bothered to notice, everyone is already setting and fulfilling their own expectations - just as they did at the turn of the century (and the turn of the century before that).

Except that this time we have:
Quote:9.3 ... The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.
Thanks for sharing your interesting thoughts. It is comforting to know that the people in this forum, many of them, are thinking along similar lines and perhaps on the same wavelength.
To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

I wonder if this is my sudden urge to eat and drink a higher vibrational foodstuff. I am like addicted to raw juice.

death can mean many things. the death of habit, the death of a body, the death of a way of thinking?

because the word necessities ... what do we need to live? in 3d?
(10-24-2012, 09:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 08:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Except that this time we have:
Quote:9.3 ... The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.
Except she was asking for phenomenological specifics not analogies.
we need money.. we need a house, and in that house we have to pay for stuff to live in it.

Hmm hmm. We also need large amounts of food still, I get so hungry sustaining myself on just veggies, I still need meat too! So I don't know if my body has changed or if my perceptions have changed or anything.
(10-24-2012, 10:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]So I don't know if my body has changed or if my perceptions have changed or anything.
Does it really matter? If it does matter, how so?
(10-24-2012, 01:10 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Friends,

Thanks.

The planet is not 4D. The planet has spiraled into 4D space/time. There is a difference. However, 3D space can (and does) exist in 4D space. That is to say, it is "nested" within it. It is "contained" by it.

Now, there *IS* a 4D sphere that is somewhat congruent with the 3D/2D/1D sphere you are familiar with. Most people wouldn't be able to see it, unless they were highly clairvoyant, and even then not necessarily. It is less physical than the earth you know. However, it is still physical, and the inhabitants of this sphere perceive it as a physical Earth, with less restrictions and less requirements (physically speaking).

It is a completely different spatial continua, a completely different plane of existence. Now this higher density sphere will naturally pull the material of the lower densities into conformation with it, especially now that it is fully physically manifested and not just in time/space potentiation. This shaping of the lower vibrational spheres or planes has been occurring for quite some time, and has been the source of many environmental disturbances. The full transition of the currently 3rd density populace from the Earth we are presently aware of to the 4th density Earth will take between 100 -- 700 years. The Earth we are presently aware of will not cease to exist, it will just continue to be "shaped" by the higher vibrational energies. 3D entities will not be reincarnating on it though. 2D entities still will.

(10-24-2012, 10:05 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this is my sudden urge to eat and drink a higher vibrational foodstuff. I am like addicted to raw juice.

A change in diet, such as you have noted, is symptomatic of the changes that are occurring in our bodies, as we entrain to a higher spectrum of consciousness.
(10-24-2012, 11:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]This shaping of the lower vibrational spheres or planes has been occurring for quite some time, and has been the source of many environmental disturbances.
Do you know of any in particular or are you guessing?
(10-24-2012, 11:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 11:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]This shaping of the lower vibrational spheres or planes has been occurring for quite some time, and has been the source of many environmental disturbances.

Not guessing. But if you are asking me which environmental disturbances specifically are caused by this phenomenon, and which are not, there are too many interrelated factors to make that judgment call. It's not an either/or scenario, anyway. Nothing is so binary. It's more of a general influence that is outside the norm. There could be a greater degree of influence from one direction or the other, but to say one is exclusively at cause would be unlikely in my opinion. Earthquakes come to mind, as well as odd weather patterns that don't jive with previous consistent patterns. Ra has talked about the "unusable" heat that is generated by these energies, as well as "ruptures" in the outer garment of the Earth, over the last 30 years. Other sources of channeling I have found reliable have discussed these effects as well.
(10-24-2012, 11:48 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 11:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Not guessing. But if you are asking me which environmental disturbances specifically are caused by this phenomenon, and which are not, there are too many interrelated factors to make that judgment call. It's not an either/or scenario, anyway. Nothing is so binary. It's more of a general influence that is outside the norm.
So instead the source of many environmental disturbances, you meant a contributing influence to many environmental disturbances. Got it.
(10-25-2012, 12:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So instead the source of many environmental disturbances, you meant a contributing influence to many environmental disturbances. Got it.

I apologize if my word choice was confusing. But yes, it is an influence. The influence has a source however. And it is my understanding it is the shaping green ray energies. One could argue many of these disturbances would not have occurred were not these green ray energies activated. That is pretty much all I'm saying. I just couldn't tell you if a specific event, like say, for example, Hurricane Katrina was one of these events. I could say.......probably, but definitely? No.
(10-25-2012, 12:13 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 12:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So instead the source of many environmental disturbances, you meant a contributing influence to many environmental disturbances. Got it.

I apologize if my word choice was confusing. But yes, it is an influence. The influence has a source however. And it is my understanding it is the shaping green ray energies. One could argue many of these disturbances would not have occurred were not these green ray energies activated. That is pretty much all I'm saying. I just couldn't tell you if a specific event, like say, for example, Hurricane Katrina was one of these events. I could say.......probably, but definitely? No.
And that's what I meant by "guessing". That's why I asked.
(10-25-2012, 12:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]And that's what I meant by "guessing". That's why I asked.

I see.

However, just to be clear, I'm not "guessing" when I say these energies have "environmental effects". That is a recurring theme is virtually every extraphysical source I've come across. I suppose it is speculation, or a guess as you say, as to what event is caused by what (i know you were referring to specific instances).

Anyway, just wanted to clarify for others who might be confused on the issue. Thanks for helping me specify.
Pages: 1 2 3