Bring4th

Full Version: spirit science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stumbled on this cute animation explaining spiritual science. havnt watched all of it so cant vouch for it completely but what i have gives me warm fuzzy feelings. enjoy

http://thespiritscience.net/spirit/

the series goes past 15 episodes (i think) but you can find them on youtube
Believe it or not, these video series and Edgar Cayce combined to bring me to reading the Law of One. I actually found many issues when watching these videos, but clarifications too. After reading the Law of One, I found it to be without the issues or contradictions that I got when watching these videos. Since then, I have rewatched these with the lens of the LOO and understood them differently, as if watching someone who added a little of their point-of-view in certain areas that are contrary to science without realizing it. It made me accept the videos more and see if I could parse through that which was not, versus those things in which they could enlighten me more.

Regardless, it was a wonderful way to approach these subjects. It was interesting enough to watch all the way through, and cute too. However, despite the science part, I MUST object to the portrayal of the Martian influence as not being fully understood and slightly prejudiced.

I still hope that Jordan keeps making these anyway.
My journey to spirituality was first David wilcock's "source field investigations" and then LOO. My understanding was only fed by left brained thinking and these videos fed my right brain in my search. I love what Jordan is doing and me watching his videos gave my little mind many bursts of enlightenment. It's got some details a little off (the whole astral realm as being 5D and lack of technical interpretation of the octave of densities...) and followed drunvalo Melchizedek's work very much (which isn't all bad but very right brained). It gave much understanding to me and I was able to share this with friends a little easier than the LOO material.