Bring4th

Full Version: Noble Gas Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the AmericanKabuki website:

[undefined=undefined] Noble Gas Plasma Engine to Revealed at Power-Gen Conference, Orlando Florida, Dec 11, 2012
October 23, 2012

The Noble gas Engine will be revealed to the World on Dec. 11, 2012 at the Power-Gen conference in Orlando Florida. Inteligentry, TPT, and Plasmerg will have 6 booths in the conference along with companies manufacturing the engine or selling products using the Noble gas engine.

On display will be an engine running a generator/alternator. Since the engine neither consumes fuel or expells waste, it can be run inside. It has no intake or exhaust. The engine on display will be a two cylinder noble gas plasma engine and possibly a prototype four cylinder engine. The six cylinder will come out some where around July or August 2013.

Researchers think it will run for at least 1 1/2 years 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on one noble gas fill, maybe even longer. One prototype of an earlier version of the engine has now run 1 1/2 years in Michigan. Others are in testing in locations around the world according to John Rohner.

When it hits the world will feel the ground shake, This will have a huge impact on oil companies and internal combustion engine and part manufacturers. The noble gas engine has no carburetor, valves, intake/ exhaust manifold, gas tanks.

This will make solar, and wind obsolete (they are much more expensive). The biggest impact will be in transportation (cars, trucks, ships/boats, trains and planes). Its impact won't stop there. Nuclear generation will feel it too. Then of course the Environmental benefits are absolutely NO carbon monoxide or carbond dioxide (CO2). Global warming due to carbon dioxide emissions will be a non-issue. Upon adoption, CO2 levels will start to drop.

This will have BIG opposition from vested interests who make huge profits from carbon fuels.
It will be be a big fight! So when this comes out SUPPORT IT... SCREAM AND YELL "WE NEED THIS NOW" They'll be less likely to try to kill it. This is a huge advance for our health and the health of the planet.

You can join my Facebook group, Noble Gas Engine fan group.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ngasengine/
John Rohner is a member and comments once or twice a week.[/undefined]

----------------------------------------------------------------------]

I wonder if it will really happen.
(10-25-2012, 11:38 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]One prototype of an earlier version of the engine has now run 1 1/2 years in Michigan.
Pure hearsay.
I'm just quoting from the article, Zen. Don't know anything beyond that.
(10-25-2012, 11:38 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]...This will have BIG opposition from vested interests who make huge profits from carbon fuels.
It will be be a big fight!...

IF they do have this tech, they could bypass the whole ordeal simply by releasing ALL the details/plans/prototypes openly, widely and freely. There would be no way to stop it then.
(10-25-2012, 12:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 11:38 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]...This will have BIG opposition from vested interests who make huge profits from carbon fuels.

IF they do have this tech, they could bypass the whole ordeal simply by releasing ALL the details/plans/prototypes openly, widely and freely. There would be no way to stop it then.

That will never happen. Someone is looking to get rich if its real. If history teaches us anything. Again, assuming its real....someone will make a ton of money and this discovery / invention will fade from public meme so fast it will be as if it never existed.

I think the main idea is to provide a platform to promote the idea of the technology. This in itself has the most power for influence anyway. From such a position, one can criticize the establishment and its practices while at the same time claim conspiracy to suppress with little or no evidence required. The appeal of the tech is what feeds and empowers the idea well beyond our ability to actually appreciate it.
(10-25-2012, 12:09 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]

That will never happen. Someone is looking to get rich if its real. If history teaches us anything. Again, assuming its real....someone will make a ton of money and this discovery / invention will fade from public meme so fast it will be as if it never existed.

Never say never. Wink
Wish it was different, Patrick. But you and I know its not.....not yet anyway.
the group mod is saying the group is closed and we can't reveal anything we see... i still don't see why not the plans are right there in your face they are pictures yes of what i don't know and how it works i have no idea.
someone join the group and give me some sense to this... it could just be bs
I've heard it said that some power companies use noble-gas based energy generators secretly all-ready. But a personal engine I haven't heard of hither-to. If people want to get these low-consequence technologies out there they ought to make it profitable for the powers that be (and publicly known) and then hope someone improves upon it. Even if we're still paying an arm and a leg to the elite ass-holes at least the planet would be better off environmentally. It's a win-win.
(10-25-2012, 06:09 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard it said that some power companies use noble-gas based energy generators secretly all-ready.
Who told you this?
I don't remember it was awhile ago. It's probably bull-s*** though.