Bring4th

Full Version: Love STS!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked Carla and Jim for advice once back in 2000 via e-mail. The advice was ~"There is love in every moment - you just have to find it."

My question is, what is the best way to love someone who is taking advantage of you? How do you love STS?

The only thing I can imagine is loving the lesson that they are showing. That lesson being the resulting pain and stagnation that STS cause for other entities who are in fact also part of their/Oneself.

Any thoughts?
You got get general de-focus a little in the details, then you will find the heart that loves with no condition. The love that is all.
(10-25-2012, 10:00 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Carla and Jim for advice once back in 2000 via e-mail. The advice was ~"There is love in every moment - you just have to find it."

My question is, what is the best way to love someone who is taking advantage of you? How do you love STS?

The only thing I can imagine is loving the lesson that they are showing. That lesson being the resulting pain and stagnation that STS cause for other entities who are in fact also part of their/Oneself.

Any thoughts?

Sometimes, the most loving thing you can do is to stop enabling their lack of love, which is what STS is -- a lack of love for others. The STS entity limits its love to itself.

So my advice is: stop feeding them your energy. Don't allow them to manipulate you.
You unconditionally love the entities themselves, not their path.

My current list of concepts in love are the following:
Hope.
Forgiveness.
Acceptance.
Non-judgement.
Openness.
Sensitivity.
Compassion.
Empathy.
Helping others.
Unconditional.
Understanding.
Present in the Moment.

Certainly, you are to not further their cause, but if you focus on compassion, acceptance, non-judgement, unconditional-ness, and particularly for me, being present in the moment, understanding that they too on a separate path that is very difficult in its own way, I find I can open my heart for the entities themselves. At least as long as they are not currently engaging in a wholly STS act - that is more difficult as the nature of the act often overwhelms me - but if they are just being, I find that I can focus on the present and find appreciation in what they are, and how they too are part of creation and they too often serve as a catalyst to others in their own way.
(10-25-2012, 11:54 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, the most loving thing you can do is to stop enabling their lack of love, which is what STS is -- a lack of love for others. The STS entity limits its love to itself.

So my advice is: stop feeding them your energy. Don't allow them to manipulate you.

Indeed, feeding them energy results in the opposite of what you are trying to achieve with your path.. allowing someone to take advantage of you doesnt serve anyone.

You may however "accept" their existance, as there clearly is a point to them being.
I believe that this situation is teaching you that love is not always to be found or applied outside of you, sometimes it is to be found or applied inside of you. So I believe that this situation is teaching you to love your Self enough not to let yourself be taken advantage of.

You too are the Creator. If you let yourself suffer, then it's like letting others suffer, it's letting the Creator suffer.

The positive path begins and ends with the Self. On the positive path we learn compassion for other selves, but we also learn wisdom.

It seems you are going through catalysts teaching you the need to balance compassion with wisdom.

That said, your situation is unique and no one other than you can learn for you. So I can only hope that our diverse point of views will be of some use to you.

Heart
Ra's specifics about this paradox:

Quote:67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

It might be a slightly different situation if the entity(s) you're thinking of are physical people within incarnation. Then, you have all the preincarnative plans to consider... And there is always the veil to consider. It's happened to me - someone who I thought was STS and who I was having a hard time dealing with, was actually very much a brother and friend, and was not really serving himself, just hurting me with unconscious actions.
(10-26-2012, 08:57 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]...And there is always the veil to consider. It's happened to me - someone who I thought was STS and who I was having a hard time dealing with, was actually very much a brother and friend, and was not really serving himself, just hurting me with unconscious actions.

In my opinion, that's much more frequent than a real walker of the STS path.
I usually try to STO other STOs and STS other STSs. As long as I don't hurt anyone more than they hurt me I don't feel bad. Well I rarely feel bad about anything now days actually. STS is their path and I respect and love STS to a certain degree. So I love the experience and try to crush them until they leave me alone. This is a relatively new development/insight for me though and I'm not adept at the crushing yet. I prefer leaving, and being left alone.

I'm pretty sure this is culturally taboo but it's what I am. Of course sometimes STOs can seem to be STS, and STS can seem STO so you have to use good judgement and not take any action to an extreme or irreversible state.

Of course I could be completely wrong and I'm open to that.
Love STS for me is... acceptance of STS part of self or other self, with inner silence and neutrality of emotion is love for me.

There's no difference between STS and STO anymore. It is what it is.
(10-26-2012, 06:10 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I usually try to STO other STOs and STS other STSs. As long as I don't hurt anyone more than they hurt me I don't feel bad. Well I rarely feel bad about anything now days actually. STS is their path and I respect and love STS to a certain degree. So I love the experience and try to crush them until they leave me alone. This is a relatively new development/insight for me though and I'm not adept at the crushing yet. I prefer leaving, and being left alone.

I'm pretty sure this is culturally taboo but it's what I am. Of course sometimes STOs can seem to be STS, and STS can seem STO so you have to use good judgement and not take any action to an extreme or irreversible state.

Of course I could be completely wrong and I'm open to that.

Do you not find that intermingling love/sto when dealing with sto and crushing(domination? power?)/sts when dealing with sts results in inefficient polarization?
There will almost always be something within the situation that you aren't recognizing. You possibly have a highly polarized opinion of whatever it is you're dealing with that is being mirrored back to you from the opposite end of the spectrum. Examine how you are trying to control the catalyst, while also reflecting on how you perceive it is controlling you. If you are blatantly being taken advantage of, be sure to express your displeasure and move on.
(10-26-2012, 09:17 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Do you not find that intermingling love/sto when dealing with sto and crushing(domination? power?)/sts when dealing with sts results in inefficient polarization?
What's the purpose of polarizing? It's worked so far. I think of it as a counter-attack until they leave me be. I don't know about efficiencies or anything though.
(10-26-2012, 11:28 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2012, 09:17 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Do you not find that intermingling love/sto when dealing with sto and crushing(domination? power?)/sts when dealing with sts results in inefficient polarization?
What's the purpose of polarizing? It's worked so far. I think of it as a counter-attack until they leave me be. I don't know about efficiencies or anything though.

There are many, many Law of One question and answers concerning this. I'm sure others will chime in with direct quotes. In the meantime, I'll give my personal shorthand understanding.

At first there was unity. Out of that unity, came all of creation. All entities are parallel creations of the one source. Creation itself is made up of free will, love, and light (matter). To get closer to the source, the creator, it is effective to intensely study most unifying inclusive concept in creation: unconditional love. The Source is a vibration, so that this understanding must come in being/becoming, rather than empirical knowledge. There are two ways of getting closer to understanding unconditional love: focusing on its presence (service to others), or focusing on its absence (service to self). However, on another level, both unconditional love and exclusive self-love both directly explore love of all Creation, due to the parallel nature of all consciousness, since both other and you are one. Hence the Law of One.

It should also be noted, that in dimensions far above ours (6th) where an entity's understanding of love is balanced by wisdom to such a point where one vibrates with the knowing that others and self are one (as opposed to just knowing the concept), there ceases to be a need to explore love through the lense of service to self or service to others as the entity begins to unify all polarity concepts: STO/STS, male/female, etc, as that is necessary as it begins the process of becoming/joining unity or the source.

I'm sure others will do your question more justice Smile
(10-26-2012, 08:49 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You too are the Creator.

<--111 Thread Redirect Identity! BigSmile

(10-26-2012, 08:57 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ra's specifics about this paradox:

Quote:67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: blah blah blah... All are the Creator. blah blah blah...

Wink

(10-27-2012, 12:18 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]both other and you are one

:idea:
you have to look at victim abuser relationships to understand this concept maybe

you can love STS.. but you do not have to tolerate their actions

like abusers, we can love them as people, but that does mean we approve of their negative actions.

same goes for children, we love children, but we don't condone actions that would endanger themselves or others right?
Are there really 'victims' in relationships?
I think at some level victims and victimizers both make a choice as to which function they act out. I prefer to entertain neither belief.
My thoughts:

Think of it this way...a STS person would want to control the situation to benefit themselves. This is present in your request for knowing how to deal with your particular situation. I perceive that you would like to use the information so as to control the emotions you feel in your person...that is the way I see it, while it may be different I am not aware of that.

A STO person (according to my falible definition) does not desire to have this *information / or have the desire to try to use any similar information to control their person(as the former[*] would be undefined anyway), they would just "accept the moment". I think they naturally would not have a need to know, unlike some who would force themselves to be that way.
As to how you would accept the moment, I think you have the ability to found it for yourself.
---About these words, they are only in the wind. If they don't resonate, let them pass you by; you've had your path to walk/choices to make either way.
Love them as they are and love yourself as you are and enable them to find a better source of catalyst by not allowing yourself to be their source. Don't encounter them to begin with.

And I am speaking of a genuine STS being, not your 1st grade teacher that hit your wrist with a ruler.
For what it's worth, I'm not convinced I have yet met a genuine STS individual--that is, one who is consciously polarizing STS.
Real STS persons have maximum influence/control on the global society and succeed due to the naivety of people.

Real STO persons have maximum acceptance, but naive people can't sense the radiation of this truly love, nor the lies of STS. These "lukewarms" are blind in both paths.
(07-21-2014, 03:16 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Real STS persons have maximum influence/control on the global society and succeed due to the naivety of people.

*looks to incompetent governmental, financial bureaucracies that have yet to put the world under a single government*

So nobody.