Bring4th

Full Version: drawing energy into the violet ray center from above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get my violet ray center to receive energy from above so that I can start working with intelligent energy.

I believe my centers are minimally balanced to allow this. I've felt violet center radiation (energy that feels as if it's originating from the red ray center), but I'm just starting to explore pulling energy into the violet ray center from above- reversing the flow so to speak.

Does anyone have experience or advice on the method? Or what it feels like? Violet Ray Radiation emanating from below (red ray) feels like spiraling bugs, pulsating energy, a transfer of information. I don't think I've ever pulled the energy in though from above.

Cyan

(10-26-2012, 03:28 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get my violet ray center to receive energy from above so that I can start working with intelligent energy.

I believe my centers are minimally balanced to allow this. I've felt violet center radiation (energy that feels as if it's originating from the red ray center), but I'm just starting to explore pulling energy into the violet ray center from above- reversing the flow so to speak.

Does anyone have experience or advice on the method? Or what it feels like? Violet Ray Radiation emanating from below (red ray) feels like spiraling bugs, pulsating energy, a transfer of information. I don't think I've ever pulled the energy in though from above.

I recommend not pulling it there. But rather, asking for a guide that is specifically aware of how it is done, and what it entails for REAL. Not just "its a form of developement". If they are too eager to help you, be cautious.

Then fast / otherwise decrease your vital energies as much as possible (dopamine for those chemically inclined amongst you) and then at the same time increase serotonin so that "movement" no longer takes an effort, and eventually the concept of thinking for more energy is easier than moving for more energy (willing for more is easier than digesting food to produce more).

At which point you are, at least temporarily, dead. (Permanent staying in a state where eating is a hinderance would be called what exactly? where you can get more of your food from pure thought that you can from "food")

My advice for violet ray work is asking your violet ray to spawn a guide for you to help you work with it.

Then going to an altered state of conciousness, and then asking for said guide to enter and accepting that you are "not here" at the moment. And guide may appear as your friend knocking on your door the second you make that request. Once that is initiated, do not assume that you know what is going on. You wont have any idea for the first few tries to talk to yourself through the violet gate.

Other than that.

violet is usually activated when you are intent on talking to yourself about yourself, close to death, willing to risk death or very very low on vital energies. Based on my understanding.

Thats why balance for violet is neccesary because, to me, it feels like you need to drain all other centers for the mere effort making contact, and at some point you will feel like you really must go to bed and sleep right now, resist that, try to stay awake and simply observe what is happening. You will pass, if you are lucky, into a lucid dreaming state while still awake throughout the whole process. Then you are "within your violet ray" and "everyone" just echoes what you think. It has a weird quality to it, but its not that special for its own purpose.

The practical application i have figured out from violet ray work for which it is uniquely suited is healers attempting to merge personalities with one another, or adepts trying to merge their own split selves to one another (intentionally dying, as split selves is the illusion of manyness and what not)

Anyway. I dont know if this is at all helpful, but my experience is that when i work with violet it has to be semi-tired, quite altered and not freaking out if people text me randomly "oh, so you died did you?"
(10-26-2012, 03:28 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get my violet ray center to receive energy from above so that I can start working with intelligent energy.

Do you feel the crown around your head (it really feels like wearing a physical crown actually) ?

When I imagine a pillar of light descending from infinity, going through me and down to the middle of our planet. That is when I feel the crown the most strongly.

I normally pull from the crown when doing Reiki.
Well, from searching the Ra Material for all instances of "intelligent energy" and reading up on that, I gather that the indigo ray center is the one which receives the instreamings of intelligent energy. It seems to be the center that is analogous with the Logos, which taps the potential of intelligent infinity in order to create with intelligent energy.

Yeah, you need to have a minimal balance in all lower energy centers before beginning to work with indigo, let alone violet, for sure.

There are also these quotes about the violet ray:

Quote:54.30 Questioner: I’ll make this statement which may be somewhat distorted and then let you correct it. We have, coming through the feet and base of the spine, the total energy that the mind/body/spirit complex will receive in the way of what we call light. Each energy center then filters out and uses a portion of this energy, red through violet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is largely correct. The exceptions are as follows: The energy ingress ends with indigo. The violet ray is a thermometer or indicator of the whole.

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

What is your purpose with this working? Is it this:

Ra, 50:13 Wrote:I am Ra. The most normal for the adept is the following: the indigo stimulation activating that great gateway into healing, magical work, prayerful attention, and the radiance of being; and the stimulation of the violet ray which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator.

This is a desirable configuration.

Or is it this one:

Ra, 49:5 Wrote:The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

Or something else?

xise Wrote:I believe my centers are minimally balanced to allow this.

Good!! =)

Ra, 86:7 Wrote:As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with *each energy center balanced to a minimal degree*, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

There are other possibilities of the dreaming not so closely aligned with the increase in polarity which we do not cover at this particular space/time.

* Should be mind/body/spirit complex. Ra and Don corrected the error in session 87.

xise Wrote:I've felt violet center radiation (energy that feels as if it's originating from the red ray center), but I'm just starting to explore pulling energy into the violet ray center from above- reversing the flow so to speak.

Yes, I have experiences with violet ray energy center activation and it sometimes being in the desirable configuration with indigo ray. I wonder if it is downpouring instreaming energy that you are wondering about, or is it outpouring energy in combination with activated indigo ray?
(10-26-2012, 09:12 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:48.10 ...The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience ...

I wonder if such a passport is only usable once we are done with this incarnation or if it would instantly shift your awareness to the next octave ?

I guess that activation does not mean to simply feel warmth and pressure at the violet ray center.
(10-26-2012, 10:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that activation does not mean to simply feel warmth and pressure at the violet ray center.

It does, there are however many gradients of "next octave of experience"
(10-26-2012, 10:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Bring4th_Aaron' pid='102405' dateline='1351257131']
Quote:48.10 ...The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience ...

Just like the Buddha Smile
(10-26-2012, 10:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I wonder if such a passport is only usable once we are done with this incarnation or if it would instantly shift your awareness to the next octave ?

I guess that activation does not mean to simply feel warmth and pressure at the violet ray center.

Perhaps Ra meant crystallization?
73.5 Questioner: I will undoubtedly make many errors in my statements today because what I am trying to do is guess at how this works and let you correct me. In considering the exercise of the Middle Pillar I have thought it might be wrong in that in it the adept sees or visualizes the light moving downward from the crown chakra down to the feet. Ra has stated that the Creator enters from the feet and moves upward, that this spiraling light enters from the feet and moves upward. It seems to me that the adept alerting the light strength, in visualizing the use of this, would visualize it entering the feet and energizing first, the red energy center and then moving upward through the energy centers in that fashion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

73.6 Questioner: Could you tell me where I am wrong in that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

73.7 Questioner: Would you please do that?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two concepts with which you deal. The first is the great way of the development of the light in the microcosmic mind/body/spirit. It is assumed that an adept will have its energy centers functioning smoothly and in a balanced manner to its best effort before a magical working. All magical workings are based upon evocation and/or invocation.

The first invocation of any magical working is that invocation of the magical personality as you are familiar with this term. In the working of which you speak the first station is the beginning of the invocation of this magical personality which is invoked by the motion of putting on something. Since you do not have an item of apparel or talisman the gesture which you have made is appropriate.

The second station is the evocation of the great cross of life. This is an extension of the magical personality to become the Creator. Again, all invocations and evocations are drawn through the violet energy center. This may then be continued towards whatever energy centers are desired to be used.

73.8 Questioner: Then will you speak of the difference between the spiraling light that enters through the feet and the light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: I am Ra. The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

73.9 Questioner: Previously you stated that where the two directions meet you have a measure of the development of the particular mind/body/spirit complex. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

-----------------------------------------

73.17 Questioner: In the exercise of the fire I assume the healer would be working with the same energy that we spoke of as entering through the crown chakra. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with some additional notation necessary for your thought in continuing this line of study. When the magical personality has been seated in the green-ray energy center for healing work the energy then may be seen to be the crystalline center through which body energy is channeled. Thus this particular form of healing uses both the energy of the adept and the energy of the upward spiraling light. As the green-ray center becomes more brilliant, and we would note this brilliance does not imply over-activation but rather crystallization, the energy of the green-ray center of the body complex spirals twice; firstly, clockwise from the green-ray energy center to the right shoulder, through the head, the right elbow, down through the solar plexus, and to the left hand. This sweeps all the body complex energy into a channel which then rotates the great circle clockwise again from right — we correct this instrument — from the left to the feet, to the right hand, to the crown, to the left hand, and so forth.

Thus the in-coming body energy, crystallized, regularized, and channeled by the adept’s personality reaching to the green-ray energy center, may then pour out the combined energies of the adept which is incarnate thus offering the service of healing to an entity requesting that service. This basic situation is accomplished as well when there is an entity which is working through a channel to heal.

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

I think I have the upward spiraling energy thing somewhat together. I'm trying to invoke the (instreaming?) energy into the crown or the inner light to meet the spiraling energy.

(10-26-2012, 08:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you feel the crown around your head (it really feels like wearing a physical crown actually) ?

When I imagine a pillar of light descending from infinity, going through me and down to the middle of our planet. That is when I feel the crown the most strongly.

I normally pull from the crown when doing Reiki.

I've had the beginnings of that feeling. I'll focus my will and awareness on that sensation. Thank you Patrick!! Smile

Unbound

The Kundalini is that point there inner light from below, and the light of the Creator from above meet within the body.

I have used moreso the Taoist Water Method in developing the circulations and flowings with my energy. This starts with establishing a downward motion, from the crown down, saturating the whole system in light and smoothing out the field to be in-line with gravity. Downward movement is expressed to be done first because it is easier on the system, and can naturally work with gravity. When you then do upward movement it has to be remembered that your will and energy has to be used more, and more effort has to be put out by your nerves to create an upward motion, and if you do this without being clear of blockages you can actually damage and hurt your nerves.

I will also mention in that regard lately I have been doing "8th" chakra work lately whereby I have been connecting my crown up to my 8th (also called the 13th) Chakra but what affects this is having I'm unsure as of yet, but it seems to be expanding the space of my field as a whole.
(10-26-2012, 01:42 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The Kundalini is that point there inner light from below, and the light of the Creator from above meet within the body.

I have used moreso the Taoist Water Method in developing the circulations and flowings with my energy. This starts with establishing a downward motion, from the crown down, saturating the whole system in light and smoothing out the field to be in-line with gravity. Downward movement is expressed to be done first because it is easier on the system, and can naturally work with gravity. When you then do upward movement it has to be remembered that your will and energy has to be used more, and more effort has to be put out by your nerves to create an upward motion, and if you do this without being clear of blockages you can actually damage and hurt your nerves.

I will also mention in that regard lately I have been doing "8th" chakra work lately whereby I have been connecting my crown up to my 8th (also called the 13th) Chakra but what affects this is having I'm unsure as of yet, but it seems to be expanding the space of my field as a whole.

Any chance you could give me a detailed explanation of the physical sensations you feel when you have the downward flow of energy from your crown?

I find visualisations difficult. I tend to be very sensitive to energy sensations however. Any help would be much appreciated!

Unbound

If I am properly open, then maybe a slight amount of vibration but otherwise it is kind of like having a very soft flow of fluid pouring in the top of your head and down your body, depending on where it is being drawn in to. Sometimes I will experience heat, or other times it may feel like the top of my head is "open" and I can feel all the air particles really clearly.

Usually when I'm getting energy in from my crown it is balancing or grounding with the energies that I am pulling up from the Earth in a technique called by some the Unity Breath. When I am using the crown energy to gain insights or information or to "channel" as such I will usually feel the energy flood in to my third eye.

o lol

just make sure you are grounded man

when you pull energy from above you are being a conduit
a circuit breaker you are not generating this energy, this energy comes from source.
so when you bring it down you must ground it to the center of the earth
the earth's own energy systems make it balanced and make it flow back up from the core up from your root all the way to your crown and back up where it came from completing the "circuit"
Quote: This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great.

From memory of my first experience, this describes a potential for madness. A week after the surpise i looked back and thought that i had temporarily gone mad. I then came across an anonymous quote that said "a fine line exists between enlightenment and madness".
(10-26-2012, 03:49 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

o lol

just make sure you are grounded man

when you pull energy from above you are being a conduit
a circuit breaker you are not generating this energy, this energy comes from source.
so when you bring it down you must ground it to the center of the earth
the earth's own energy systems make it balanced and make it flow back up from the core up from your root all the way to your crown and back up where it came from completing the "circuit"

Do you find it is more effective to ground yourself from your root chakra, or do you use the chakras in your feet?

Or in general can anyone suggest some good grounding techniques? I have a feeling this might be the issue.
Get in a quiet space. light a candle burn some incense

and work on this breathing excercise
hold your hand to your heart and breath in for 4 heartbeats, hold your breath for 8 heart beats, then breath out for 4 heart beats, and hold that for 8 heartbeats
then repeat this until you get comfortable and used to the timing.

now that covers the physical now for the mental..

take a deep breath and relax.

imagine white god light of the source coming down. deep breath in.
light enters the crown chakra from galactic center.. hold your breath
light fills the crown chakra.. release breath
light goes from crown to third eye. deep breath in
light enters third eye.. hold your breath
light fills the third eye... release breath
light goes from third eye to throat chakra. deep breath in

do you see the pattern?

keep going until you reach the root, and then connect the root to the core of the earth

That is the real cleansing technique. once all the energy goes down to the core...

you create a separate path going up from your root up your spine and up to your crown..

If the paths crisscross it's okay, if they create a circuit that is more efficient.

as the light enters each chakra visualize the chakra getting brigther, vibrant, burning away any blockages. i find energy that has been cleansed doesn't turn back white but turns gold

anyway you should see each chakra look like a lightbulb getting bright with the light

in each of their most vibrant colors... red ray, orange ray, yellow raw, green ray, light blue ray, indigo ray, violet ray.

or backwards haha

when energy wells up from your core that is you using your vital energy

you want to use the least amount of that as possible

the energy that you get from the galactic center that is channeled is energy that intertwines with the energy of the core of the planet. when you have the two nodes connected and you are getting that end result energy, it is limitless, and infinite..

tho i still don't know if this is intelligent energy or not.. i have a long way to go as well

how come when it comes to writing about this stuff i can say so much

this is the only stuff i know a lot about

and everything else

i don't feel like i have anything to contribute other than these little skills :\
(10-26-2012, 11:53 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2012, 10:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps Ra meant crystallization?

That's very possible. Smile
(10-26-2012, 05:46 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Do you find it is more effective to ground yourself from your root chakra, or do you use the chakras in your feet?

Or in general can anyone suggest some good grounding techniques? I have a feeling this might be the issue.

The lower half of the legs are the roots, the sacrum is however equaly connected to the entire spectrum and is thus the optimal area for balancing.
(10-26-2012, 02:40 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]If I am properly open, then maybe a slight amount of vibration but otherwise it is kind of like having a very soft flow of fluid pouring in the top of your head and down your body, depending on where it is being drawn in to. Sometimes I will experience heat, or other times it may feel like the top of my head is "open" and I can feel all the air particles really clearly.

Usually when I'm getting energy in from my crown it is balancing or grounding with the energies that I am pulling up from the Earth in a technique called by some the Unity Breath. When I am using the crown energy to gain insights or information or to "channel" as such I will usually feel the energy flood in to my third eye.

I thank all of you.

I think I got some of this flow going, particularly as you describe godwide. Though right now the flow of the energy is like molasses and there's not much of it. Takes a minute of effort to get it to travel/trickle down past my third eye. But it's got to start somewhere.
(10-26-2012, 04:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]From memory of my first experience, this describes a potential for madness. A week after the surpise i looked back and thought that i had temporarily gone mad. I then came across an anonymous quote that said "a fine line exists between enlightenment and madness".

What's that experience like when you think you've gone 'mad'? How did you understand this experience? Or did you even need to understand what this experience was about?
Quote:The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

Quote:The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

Quote:In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

Quote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

As you are aware, the violet ray is constant and does not figure into a discussion of the functions of ray activation in that it is the mark, the register, the identity, the true vibration of an entity.

Quote:....of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

Quote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.
AngelHeart
my best understanding of 'tapping' intelligent infinity, or rather 'infinite intelligence', comes from this passage here:

Quote:54.31 Again, the violet emanation is, in this context, a resource from which, through indigo, intelligent infinity may be contacted.

The radiation thereof will not be violet ray but rather green, blue, or indigo depending upon the nature of the type of intelligence which infinity has brought through into discernible energy.

The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

the 'intelligence' that comes through comes through the indigo centre, and so the amount of 'flow' or crystallization that the indigo centre has determines the 'throughput'.

once it is present in the indigo centre, the energy can either be utilised there, or passed down into the blue or green, depending on the situation.

the tapping of intelligent infinity is wholely contingent on opening the indigo gateway. This can be achieved when the kundalini point has reached the third eye.

- -

there is the 'normal phenomena' of the kundalini, which is just representative of the level of integrativeness of an entity towards their experience. As a broad generalisation, the more integrated the experiences with the entity, the higher the kundalini. For eg:

Quote:"49.6 Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

and the kundalini point is an exact place of stable consciousness:

Quote:"49.5 The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini.

However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance."

when the kundalini point has reached the third eye, then the intelligent energy can be tapped, and allocated at will:

"then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

I think of 'infinite intelligence' as being an easier concept to relate to than 'intelligent infinity'.

intelligence informs activity; and if there is a huge resource of intelligence that can be poured into the green centres (wholeness, and therefore healing), blue centres (understanding, and therefore clear communication), and indigo (creativity and novelty, the birthing of new paradigms), an individual finds themself having the ability to serve in a variety of fashions; all of which may be honed and developed, as all crystallizations of centres takes some time and choice as to development.

before you can reach that point, however, centres 1-5 have to be sufficiently clear, and then the indigo centre has to be opened with disciplined seeking. The tests of 'facing the self' will be many as one works with indigo ray; for to 'become the Creator' at that point takes no small amount of relinquishing of pettiness, triviality, excuse-making, and many of the other attitudes that tie us into a 'small view' of ourselves. This is not just the orange-level work of personal identity; this is taking the disciplined efforts to become 'god':

Quote:"49.6 Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator."

that may be a little too direct for some; but indigo ray work is moving oneself towards timelessness and cosmicness; it is the training of the magical personality, and accessing the abilities and wherewithall of the Higher Self.

it is extremely disciplined practice; one does not arrive there by accident.
I love how you mention the vital link between orange and violet ray, as I believe it is commonplace for an adept which is seeking the great gateway to become imbalanced by 'trivial' personal matters, which are actually the basis of experience beyond the foundational all-ness of red-ray. Therefore, important.
Also there is the obvious matter of capacitance, and the necessity for a relatively clear orange-ray in order to ground said influx intelligent energy.
It also seems to me that yes, the energy will come and be transmuted through whichever channels are needed/necessary for balance.
I don't know where I like in intelligent infinity. Or if I have ever accessed the gateway. But I remember feeling unconditional love one time in my life. It was overwhelming. But then there was another time when I felt adorability of such an extent that I could not handle it. There were characters I was seeing on a wall that were so adorable that I could not handle it. I'm not sure if this was infinity opening up to me, showing me truth about myself. I don't know where I stand currently within intelligent infinity. I don't feel the overwhelming sacramental nature of all things. It's a very rare time that I feel that way.
Hold onto what you feel like for how ever long you feel like holding onto it. Smile
Sometimes when I bang the top of my head against a wall I can feel the violet ray pressure as well. I think my constant headaches/ neck aches are a sign of violet ray activation as well.

Be warned the way of the billy-goat adept is not for everyone.
I forgot about this thread till Sag posted here again. I suppose an update is in order:

I can bring energy down through the crown and out of my feet as easily as I can send energy out through the top of my crown. I haven't yet started exploring the uses I initially wanted to explore, but I find it a valuable technique. I use it in two situations usually.

I can bring energy down into the crown and out through the feet. It seems to have a filtration effect on the surrounding energy. I've personally noticed that those close seem to have a temporarily dissipation of stress when this occurs. I've only really done it a handful of times, so I'm not 100% convinced yet these observations are more than just the fact that when someone else is stressed, if you remain quiet and peaceful (without bringing in crown energy), it can often have a calming effect.

Secondly, I've been bringing energy down through my crown as a form of meditation (5-10 minutes) as it seems to increase the pathways of energy flow for my later meditation. Kind of like warming up the engine so to speak. I also then reverse the flow and send energy up and out through my crown. When I do this combined 10-15 minute technique, the subsequent mindfulness meditations (I think that's what they are) are much more energy intense. I've been doing this for probably the past year or so? Definitely at least 9 months.

In any case, you guys are awesome! Thanks for answering my call for aid!