Bring4th

Full Version: This is precisely correct. (Relistened)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
19.19 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

33.7 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Then these lessons would be reprogrammed, you might say, as a life experience continues. If… Let’s say that an entity develops a bias that he actually didn’t choose to develop prior to incarnation. It is then possible to program experiences so that he will have an opportunity to alleviate this bias through balancing. Is this correct?

34.18 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Do we have enough time for me to ask if the death, almost immediately after the cessation of the war of this entity— could that have been so that it could be immediately reincarnated to possibly make harvest?

41.6 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Then could you say that sixth-density entities are using that mechanism to be more closely co-Creators with the Infinite Creator?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct as seen in the latter portions of sixth density seeking the experiences of the gateway density.

41.17 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Well, then would an animal in second density have all of the energy centers in some way in its being but just not activated?

59.12 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Could I assume then that from all points in space light radiates in our illusion outward in a 360° solid angle and this scoop shape with the pyramid then creates the coherence to this radiation as a focusing mechanism? Is this correct?

62.27 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: I have a question that I couldn’t properly answer last night. It was asked by Morris. It has to do with the vibrations of the densities. I understand that first density is composed of core atomic vibrations that are in the red spectrum, second in the orange, etc. Am I to understand that the core vibrations of our planet are still in the red and that second-density beings are still in the orange at this time/space or space/time right now and that there is— each density as it exists on our planet at this time has a different core vibration, or is this incorrect?

Quote:
65.12 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any, shall I say, more physical way that he aids in— what I mean is, is it the— do the vibrations somehow add, just as electrical polarity or charging a battery or something? Do— Does that act— also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

65.11 (Relistened) Wrote:Ra: Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

67.20 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Now, the main point of this line of questioning has to do with the first distortion and the fact that this window existed. Was this, shall I say, a portion of the random window effect and are we experiencing the same type of balancing in receiving the offerings of this entity as the planet in general receives because of the window effect?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. As the planetary sphere accepts more highly evolved positive entities or groups with information to offer, the same opportunity must be offered to similarly wise negatively oriented entities or groups.

76.16 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Third density, then, it appears, is, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is then for the purpose of this choice.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

81.19 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: Well, we presently find ourselves in the Milky Way Galaxy of some 200 or so million — correction, 200 or so billion — stars and there are millions and millions of these large galaxies spread out through what we call space. To Ra’s knowledge, I assume, the number of these galaxies is infinite? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct and is a significant point.

81.32 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: From this I will assume that at the beginning of the octave we had the core, with many galactic spirals forming, and I know this is incorrect in the sense of timelessness, but as the spiral formed then I am assuming that in this particular octave the experiment then must have started somewhat, roughly, simultaneously in many, many of the budding or building galactic systems by the experiment of the veiling in crea— in extending the free will. Am I any— in any way correct with this assumption?

Ra: I am Ra. You are precisely correct.

This instrument is unusually fragile at this space/time and has used much of the transferred energy. We would invite one more full query for this working.

89.26 (Relistened) Wrote:Questioner: All right, we’ll attempt to do that. Ra stated that a major breakthrough was made when proper emphasis was put on Arcanum Twenty-Two. This didn’t happen until after Ra had completed third density. I assume from this that Ra, being polarized positively, probably had some of the same difficulty that occurred prior to the veil in that the negative polarity was not appreciated. That’s a guess. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. In one way it is precisely correct. Our harvest was overwhelmingly positive and our appreciation of those which were negative was relatively uninformed. However, we were intending to suggest that in the use of the system known to you as the tarot for advancing the spiritual evolution of the self a proper understanding, if we may use this misnomer, of Archetype Twenty-Two is greatly helpful in sharpening the basic view of the Significator of Mind, Body, and Spirit and, further, throws into starker relief the Transformation and Great Way of Mind, Body, and Spirit complexes.
What are you trying to show here TN?
Showing all the quotes that has "precisely correct" in Ra's answer and Tenet is trying to show that there are not many ?
Yes, that would seem to be obvious that he'd done that search
The question is why? As in relavence for example.
I'd like to know too. Smile

Maybe Tenet is trying to show that the Ra material should not be taken as precise information, since "precisely correct" does not appear often?

Incidentally, can words give precise information about anything ?
(10-28-2012, 09:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, can words give precise information about anything ?
Yes, given the context. This is for the same reason something can be said to be impeccable and still lack fundamental understanding.
(10-28-2012, 10:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012, 09:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, can words give precise information about anything ?

Yes, given the context. This is for the same reason something can be said to be impeccable and still lack fundamental understanding.

Humm, putting proper context into words for another self seems like a good idea that is not done often in our world at this time.
(10-28-2012, 10:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012, 10:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Humm, putting proper context into words for another self seems like a good idea that is not done often in our world at this time.
"There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self"
Is Tenant Nosce going to reply, "This is precisely correct" when someone's reply fits intent of post? lol
LOL- You guys are funny! BigSmile

I was just doing research on The Choice for another post, and noticed that phrase. So I did a search for it, and thought it might be interesting and/or useful to make a note of which of Don's statements were assessed by Ra as being "precisely correct."

Could possibly be useful in establishing what the known variables are in Ra's philosophy in the context of a question or debate. I did notice that many of these quotes bear some relevance to multiple discussions on the finer points of Ra's philosophy. Otherwise, could be fun, but useless trivia.

I did notice that Ra uses some other qualifiers of correctness, such as "substantially," "essentially," "largely," "roughly," "exquisitely," "specifically," and others. But mostly they just use "correct" without any qualifiers.

I would assume that Ra had some specific connotation in mind when they used the word "precisely," as Ra never struck me as the chatty type. To my mind, this suggests to pay very close attention to the syntax of the query/statement, as often times the very small words that are easily overlooked, or misread, can significantly alter the meaning of a sentence.

But ultimately, if we want to know what Ra meant by "precisely correct" I suppose we would need to ask them.

Enjoy! Smile
(10-29-2012, 07:06 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I did notice that Ra uses some other qualifiers of correctness, such as "substantially," "essentially," "largely," "roughly," "exquisitely," "specifically," and others. But mostly they just use "correct" without any qualifiers.

And "perceptive"..

(10-28-2012, 10:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self"

I don't think this has to do with speaking truth though in the greater sense..as in the need to "give it to 'em straight". It really depends on the situation I believe. Rather in terms of honesty, I think Ra's main point is that it has to do with our relationship with others and how they make us feel. We tend to hold our feelings in..

"The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray."
(10-29-2012, 07:44 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012, 10:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self"

Rather in terms of honesty, I think Ra's main point is that it has to do with our relationship with others and how they make us feel. We tend to hold our feelings in..
It certainly does not have to do with relationship to others or holding in feelings - those are of lower vibrations. It has to do with bringing to bear a genuine nature.
What do you make of this? "The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."
(10-29-2012, 09:12 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What do you make of this? "The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."

That my friend is service-to-others at its best. Smile This is the sort of thing that I try to do constantly (and fail more often than I like Angel).

Heart
(10-29-2012, 09:12 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What do you make of this? "The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."
Basically, space is made because the stereotypical "ego" is not involved in the communication which tends to cause communication blockage due to (illusory) survival-related concerns. The other-self must also be vibrating at the blue-ray level in order to actually share the same mind content.
Patrick - I agree. I'm realizing there is a ton of subtle refinement (learning) available.

zenmaster - I actually think blue ray is something more complex than I once thought, and has several aspects. Related to the adept working with the disciplines of personality, it is the communicator of beingness, which is actually non-verbal, and will occur within when dealing most people. Because once a person polarizes, another person's beingness can be used to refine the indigo ray of the adept, even if the other isn't polarized. The information is there to be balanced.

"The green-ray energy transfer occurs due to the vibratory rate of each entity being undistorted in any vital sense by the yellow- or orange-ray energies; thus the gift, shall we say, being given freely, no payment being requested either of the body, of the mind, or of the spirit. The green ray is one of complete universality of love. This is a giving without expectation of return."

Since we're always exchanging energy, there is always an offering from one to the other..a giving. Yet there is often disagreement, so that which we give is seemingly not returned. Allowing others to be themselves is green ray giving without expectation of return, which we acknowledge within and this is "communicated" to self (in-pouring), which in turn is "communicated" to the other providing acceptance/freedom. It seems to be an individual process, and this is how the adept teaches by learning.

I think the above relates to "To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping." To me, that's a statement about letting others be asleep..a giving without return..providing support and silence when necessary. Can someone sleep if you're talking in their ear? And the rest of it.. "It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible." That seems pretty straightforward. If you encounter someone who doesn't "get it", you're to mirror that unless there seems to be potential for growth.

I don't disagree that one should provide an honest assessment of the truth when the situation seems to be calling for it. However, I think Ra was referring to honesty involving our personal relationships, in the pursuit of harmony. Because if we lived in a society where there wasn't much distortion in the way of "man-made intelligence", the only thing hindering harmony would be our personal hang-ups with each other.
Thanks for this excellent thread, TN. For what it's worth, I think that Ra wanted to reward Don for perceiving a concept so well. Sometimes Don seemed to be reaching for an interpretation, so they happily told him that he was "precisely correct," or "Way to go, Questioner! You're hot now."

Questions of lesser import got a lesser "correct," as in "keep going..."
(10-28-2012, 09:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Tenet is trying to show that the Ra material should not be taken as precise information, since "precisely correct" does not appear often?

Yes, I think this is an important point. In times past, I was involved in a number of heated discussions with a member here who, while extremely knowledgeable regarding the material, was of the firm opinion that Ra corrected Don every time there was an error in his perception of the philosophy. I feel like that would have been extremely impractical. Rather, it makes more sense to me that Ra would have preferred to give special attention to where Don got it right, and only make corrections in the more extreme cases of error.

Quote:Incidentally, can words give precise information about anything ?

I'm reminded of this example demonstrating what a difference a little emphasis can make:

I didn't have sex with your wife last weekend.

(Sorry it's not my example. I don't believe I've ever met your wife!)

BigSmile

(10-31-2012, 03:31 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this excellent thread, TN.

Thanks! Smile

Quote: For what it's worth, I think that Ra wanted to reward Don for perceiving a concept so well. Sometimes Don seemed to be reaching for an interpretation, so they happily told him that he was "precisely correct," or "Way to go, Questioner! You're hot now."

Questions of lesser import got a lesser "correct," as in "keep going..."

Yes, I think so. All in all, he actually got a lot right. And some things were very perceptive. I think it is important for us to remember that we have the conveniences of search tools like lawofone.info to compare terms and phrases across the material as a whole. Plus the luxury of time. I first came across the material around 15 years ago, and I still get new reads on it. I can only imagine how difficult it would have been to grasp at some of these concepts with so little time between sessions, or even within the same session!

I am also reminded of something I noticed when I first read the stories of Jesus as told in the Bible. It really struck me how much his disciples really struggled with understanding what he was trying to say. They had the wrong idea quite a bit- and even after multiple attempts at correction many struggled with stepping away from their preconceived notions and ingrained dogma. Then, on top of that we have people who come along hundreds of years later- never having met Jesus- and writing about his philosophy. Then, some other dudes come along hundreds of years after that and canonize these works, incorporating many (what I believe to be) distorted beliefs into the core philosophy of Christianity, as it is passed down to us today. It just always seemed kind of silly to me that all these people take certain beliefs at face value, and place blind faith in said beliefs, simply because they have achieved consensus status among the masses.

I mean- we've all played that game where people sit in circle and a story gets passed around from ear to ear. By the time it gets back to the original person, it often bears little resemblance to the original story, whatsoever! It's just strange that people would think it any different when it comes to these other works that have been handed down to us over so many centuries.

I can only imagine if- at some point in the far distant future- only a few scraps and remnants of the Ra material remained and they just so happened to be some of the quotes where Don was really struggling to understand what they were saying! BigSmile
Don did an extraordinarily good job in my opinion. Smile