Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer Yellow Ray Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In reading session 75, I found this particular part interesting, in being that I am a wanderer and I have as much as lived this response. First is the entire Q&A

Quote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for my confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate.

The answer to this next question probably has to do with our distorted view of time, but as I see it, Wanderers in this density who come from the fifth-density or sixth-density should already be of a relatively high degree of adeptness and they must follow a slightly different path back to the adeptness that they once had in a higher density and get as close to it as they can in the third-density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is less than perfectly focused. We shall address the subject in general.

There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

The part of particular interest:

Quote: we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

I find great frustration in getting my third chakra to balance, as it has always been, and still is, blocked to some extent, no matter how much I work towards balancing it with all others. Since I assume, for the most part, that those here are also wanderers, can any of you identify this as a problem within yourselves as well?

And if so, what can we do to decrease the blockage other than:
- continued meditation
- work on the personality.
- use of crystals
- love of the One Creator
- prayer
- service to others

And if, as Ra says, we are unable to do so, do we resign ourselves to the understanding that it is God's will for us at this time and that we are under contract to accept this and simply carry on? I find difficulty in this... again, a third chakra problem... The solution is also the problem...
Dear Peregrinus,

As Ra makes clear in this quote from session 102, it's really very simple (hah!)

"Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort."
(11-09-2009, 11:31 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Peregrinus,

As Ra makes clear in this quote from session 102, it's really very simple (hah!)

"Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort."

Dear βαθμιαίος

...and this morning I awoke and thought I had solved the problem myself, thinking that even if this were an obstacle, I have never in this incarnate believed anything was impossible, as when I wish it so, it is. I also realized that I would take a conscious effort on my part. I dreamed of being one with intelligent infinity last night, awaking at somewhere after 4 AM with that realization.

This quote you have shared with me is the final touch on the realization. I am thankful to you for sharing this with me, as I am thankful to the One Creator for allowing me to learn this absolutely.

I go forth today, in again, another more clear distortion of the light. Something that has always been very frustrating and always welled anger up in me happened first thing this morning, and I had nothing but joy for it.

I love you BigSmile
(11-09-2009, 12:38 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Something that has always been very frustrating and always welled anger up in me happened first thing this morning, and I had nothing but joy for it.

Cusp of something grand, indeed!
(11-09-2009, 11:31 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Peregrinus,

That's a cool quote. Is there a similar one for orange ray?
(11-14-2009, 04:30 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]That's a cool quote. Is there a similar one for orange ray?

How bout...

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving otherselves no status whatever.
Hello, Peregrinus

I have a dump question, how do know your yellow ray is blocked?
(11-14-2009, 04:30 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]That's a cool quote. Is there a similar one for orange ray?

I don't think there's one quite as pithy and elegant, though this isn't bad: "The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self."

There may be others: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...range&ss=1

ayadew

That is wonderful to see Peregrinus...
I feel myself working consciously on the yellow ray most of the day, but it's an extremely slow process.. frustrating, truly!
But there are results every day, and new lessons.. and I don't see them stopping as we accelerate in approach towards the 2012 singularity
(11-14-2009, 09:03 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think there's one quite as pithy and elegant, though this isn't bad: "The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self."

There may be others: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...range&ss=1

I'm somewhat confused by this quote, and I wonder if someone could help me understand it. Does Ra say here that people who are "personally eccentric" likely have an orange ray blockage? Or should I combine that with the next phrase, that an orange ray blocked person might have a personally eccentric way to distort their sense of self-acceptance?

I also wonder if we could use one thread to gather the key "how to get it" quotes for each ray.

ayadew

Hello Questioner.

In my understanding, orange-ray is essentially equivalent with the idea of personality. The difficulties created by the bias of the personality can be a great hindrance to balance, which we're all aware of.
It's a very important energy center to work with (red, orange, yellow most important in this density) since they are the most 'intense' we experience here, ie: sexuality, relationships, personality. They are the main dish of this world. To ignore these it's difficult to view oneself as 'human', and truly, to balance and transcend humanity is the path to higher balance. If you are not at terms with the basic energy centers their imbalance will reverberate greatly in the higher ones.

I have a question myself here though, if you totally balance this energy center (as I have interpreted it above), would this mean that you have no personality? To have a personality is an axiom to be human, for we are biased creatures, and this is not an existence where understanding is possible.
Still, I feel to suppress/remove most of the distortions of my personality would be something worthwhile. It's existence is a great hindrance to feel, for example, love towards all.
To stay on topic, I would like to share my way of yellow ray balancing.

As simple as Ra says, it's quite a simple endeavor also, although time consuming, if time is something your bias feels like conserving.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Basically, each time you interact with a fellow other-self you manifest an idea of that person. It can be feelings towards this person which are positive/negative meaningful/futile etc.
Remember that no person is something, it's you who create and define all things about another person.

I quote a fellow negative entity on this.
Hidden_Hand Wrote:"She is so hard to live with". "He is always behaving like this". Do you see what you are doing? Remember, All thought is creative.
You have just created the very behaviour in that person, that you wish to change.

This is all relational stuff. The actual relation, your feelings towards another person. To balance yourself, it is my approach to neutralize negative feelings with a polar understanding of positivity. This can become quite complex, depending on how complex your relational involvement is.

A simple example is: You feel annoyance for someone not doing the dishes.
Balance will then come from understanding the polarity of this feeling, which are as many as the problem implies for yourself:
You feel at peace knowing that person is doing something they prioritize higher and hopefully feel enjoyment from.
If not enjoyment, then that they are themselves in this moment and that this is well.
The annoyance you feel is only due to your own decision.

One can imagine the difficulty in undoing the relational entanglement of childhood abuse or such.

What you feel after this process is harmony, and that all is well. This feeling cannot come from big emotional entanglement. For me, this is a great realization that balancing energy centers is a worthwhile endeavor.

Of course yellow ray applies to all relations, not only to people. It's to objects, places, feelings, concepts, all which you can have a relation too. Remember that all things have a consciousness, and is equally worthy of your love.

One can question if it's wise to neutralize positive feelings by imagining negative. Well, they are a bias also, so in an universal sense to achieve a higher form of harmony it would be meaningful. Perhaps. This is not something I have explored much.
(11-15-2009, 01:21 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I'm somewhat confused by this quote, and I wonder if someone could help me understand it. Does Ra say here that people who are "personally eccentric" likely have an orange ray blockage? Or should I combine that with the next phrase, that an orange ray blocked person might have a personally eccentric way to distort their sense of self-acceptance?

I understand the quote to mean that orange-ray blockage often results in personal eccentricities but not necessarily that personal eccentricities are always indicative of orange-ray blockage.

I went back and looked up the Schweitzer quote because I thought it might be relevant here. It turns out only to address yellow ray, but perhaps it's not irrelevant after all, in that if a strong yellow ray can be used positively so, possibly, can also a strong orange ray. I'm not sure about that, though, because Ra does tend to correlate a strong orange ray with the negative path.
Hi there. My two cents worth:

You may think of subtle energy rising from the earth being like water pumped up your body and each energy center being a switching center where a portion of that water is drawn off to nourish some particular crop. The first feeds the fundamental sense of being, the second feeds the aspect which is self-conscious and seeks to grow as an individual, the third feeds the aspect where the individual seeks to grow through social involvement, the fourth is the place where the Creatrix may be known and all beings experienced as the Creatrix, and so on.

These switching centers may be sensibly designed and in good repair or they may be randomly structured and/or leaky and/or plugged up. The worse shape one is in, the less energy is available to the chakras above it because experience is offered to the first chakra first, then the second, and so on up the line.

Visually speaking, according to Ra, when the first three chakras are not functioning well they have a randomized appearance. When they are functioning coherently they may acquire a geometric shape. The chakras higher up may acquire crystalline structure.

As I recall it, Ra's recommendation to the STO aspirant is to simply balance the lower chakras so that the maximum flow is available to the heart chakra. They feel this is a more efficient course of action than taking the time to become artistic or athletic in the lower chakras. [The more time and energy given to the heart within an incarnation, the more service rendered.] The emotions voiced in the H_H quote are a excellent examples of energy being bled off in a chakra (second: self-definition vis-a-vis another individual distorted by cyclic power struggles). I don't know how "creative" this is, but it certainly serves to circulate such an instrument's energy in self-centered circuits making it thus unavailable to the heart.

How does one know when one's energies are being self-misappropriated? You'll know it by feelings of disturbing discomfort. In general terms, the best response is to turn to the irritant with a loving heart. In actual practice one may need to go in stages beginning with acceptance, humility or what have you. As noted already by others, it can be a lengthy process, indeed. It can take a very long time to simply arrive at the initial stages of "tabernacling with the Creatrix." The more that one's lower chackras are made coherent, the more substance one has to bring into the tabernacle.

ayadew

peregrine: It is my intepretation that the 4th energy center, green/heart, will be filled with love if the three below it are balanced (red, orange, yellow) because they represent that which you can relate to love in this existence. If there are no sexual/fundamental frustrations, your personality/self is at complete peace and you look on all things/relations with complete understanding/compassion/love, is your 'heart' then not overflowing with joy?

I have little direct knowledge/experience with the 4th energy center though, I honestly haven't given that one much thought..

Your crop analogy seems most accurate.
(11-17-2009, 04:18 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]peregrine: It is my intepretation that the 4th energy center, green/heart, will be filled with love if the three below it are balanced.

Hi, A.

I don't want to be pedantic, but it seems to me that a person can have a blocked heart center even if the lower three are well enough balanced. Likewise, a person could have serious problems, let's just say, with social structures and theoretically still be very open hearted.

ayadew Wrote:I have little direct knowledge/experience with the 4th energy center though...

The heart center is a little tricky to discuss because, as Q'uo points out, it has two aspects. The first deals with energies of fondness and adoration and communion (etc.). The second is a sort of higher octave of that where one can peer into the magic mirror and see the Creatrix gazing back. The first is fairly commonly experienced from time to time, the second one not so much because it is veiled, typically. "Activation" of the green ray center, I would say, has to do with the repeated experience of polarizing one's energies (akin to polarizing light) in such a way that re-enforces one's faith in other-self (and self) being the Creatrix. The Dr. Schweitzer example mentioned above is an excellent example, if you are familiar with his life.
(11-17-2009, 04:03 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]You may think of subtle energy rising from the earth being like water pumped up your body and each energy center being a switching center where a portion of that water is drawn off to nourish some particular crop.

I find your analogy very helpful and inspiring. Thank you for posting it!

I have the same interpretation that you do of Ra's advice. As I read the L/L Research material, I interpret as saying that first, we need to open any blocked chakras. After they are adequately open at all, then it is then important to develop them in a balanced way. With your analogy, one over-developed chakra could be like one crop valve that distorts the flow, causing turbulence for the other irrigation lines.

I believe that opening the lower three chakras would be equally important for both STS and STO. The difference is what happens at the next higher chakra. STO would try to open the green ray next, and have all balanced; while STS devalues the green ray, and tries to skip over it to the higher centers.
(11-17-2009, 09:47 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]With your analogy, one over-developed chakra could be like one crop valve that distorts the flow, causing turbulence for the other irrigation lines.

In my opinion, both over active chakras and under developed chakras cause a diminution in upward flow, the first by sequestration of energy and the second by restricting capacity for flow.

Quote:I believe that opening the lower three chakras would be equally important for both STS and STO. The difference is what happens at the next higher chakra. STO would try to open the green ray next, and have all balanced; while STS devalues the green ray, and tries to skip over it to the higher centers.

Yes, but important for different reasons. Here's my take this, stretching out the analogy: In the red ray garden, an STO aspirant would try to maintain an adequate balance of sunshine, water, earth and the like. For a skillful STS type, the red ray is one of the most important because it provides the greatest amount of raw energy. Therefore the goal would be to exaggerate the flow and learn to ride the imbalances. The problem there is that insanity is a very likely outcome of such efforts because unbridled unconscious power is a lot more disastrous than it looks. For the STO adept, this area is enhanced as needed in conjunction with work higher up. (This acts as a safeguard.)

In the orange ray garden, where the STO entity might be growing veggies and such (fruits, nuts, flakes), the STSer will have a pot & poppy garden. This is to say, STOers will be working on lessons of harmonious self-definition while the others will be seeking ways to manipulate and gain advantage. Anyone can be given to putting too much energy into interpersonal conflicts (with a parent, for instance) and either type could be closed down interpersonally. Again, the STOer will use this as catalyst to learn about harmonization (acceptance, etc.) and the other, lessons of self-supremacy. In between, the majority will be running from pillar to post, lured by sweets and fleeing toads.

Meanwhile, in the yellow ray patch, similarly, the STO entity will be using socially-oriented catalyst to learn lessons of harmonious, collaborative being while the other will be busy manipulating his fellows as much as possible to feed his need for power. Again, most of us will be rooting, planting, watering, etc. in a disorganized fashion. (Does the latter sound familiar? It does to me.)

As for the green ray center, STSers do, actually, use this--for fun and profit--but in a different way. They may play on love of the tribe or country or on loyalty to the group. Ability to do this can add significantly to their magnetic appeal. If it's there and it has power, why not exploit it? Of course, in playing their hand ("HH") this way they're throwing away the most satisfying card. But they'll have a chance to pick it up off the floor at a later time. According to Ra, once they plug that "card" into their system and their circuits recalibrate, they become hyper-active zealous converts immensely excited to share the good word of more clearly approximating the vibration of the one Creatrix.
(11-09-2009, 12:50 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]In reading session 75, ...
Quote: we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

I find great frustration in getting my third chakra to balance, as it has always been, and still is, blocked to some extent, no matter how much I work towards balancing it with all others. Since I assume, for the most part, that those here are also wanderers, can any of you identify this as a problem within yourselves as well?

And if so, what can we do to decrease the blockage other than:
- continued meditation
- work on the personality.
- use of crystals
- love of the One Creator
- prayer
- service to others

And if, as Ra says, we are unable to do so, do we resign ourselves to the understanding that it is God's will for us at this time and that we are under contract to accept this and simply carry on? I find difficulty in this...

Greetings all,
Thank you Peregrinus, for presenting this and thank you all, for the above comments; I enjoyed reading them Smile

And, yes, this yellow ray is also a problem for me. It measures quite slow whilst my heart chakra reaches quite a high level of activity. Angel
That is because the infinite energy enters our column of chakras, both ways Wink. There is the energy entering the body from the red ray chakra, the Earth below and, there is the energy entering the body from the crown chakra. To simplify, both energies meet at the heart chakra. I believe that it is what Ra meant in his/her comment quoted at the beginning of this thread.

I offer to share with you some of my understanding and knowledge about this chakra.

1/ We should remember that each chakra gives and receives energy. It is a double helix.

2/ To answer Kanonathena (where is Hobart located, by the way?) about blockage, when this chakra is not working as it should, we suffer all sorts of problems and illnesses affecting the digestive functions, duodenal ulcers, lack of appetite, stomach ache or even inability to eat at all or/and to metabolize food, IBS, etc.

3/ When Ra says in session 102 "I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort", Ra addresses only the ‘giving’ energy aspect of this chakra

4/ The blocking may relate to the ‘receiving’ energy of the chakra. When this happens, the reasons for the yellow ray to slow down its wheel and activity are to be found in the outer part of the world, meaning others, objects and environment we relate to or/and who/which relate to us. (I agree with Ayadew about objects and things. It is so true.Smile)
Quote:... Of course yellow ray applies to all relations, not only to people. It's to objects, places, feelings, concepts, all which you can have a relation too. Remember that all things have a consciousness, and is equally worthy of your love.

When you already care and love all and, still the activity of the chakra remains slow or weak, the only way to unblock and heal it, would be to find oneself physically amongst loving and caring people. I mean that that is the love and care which one does not receive which is then impeding the overall balance and activity of the chakra. In short, we need to be loved and cared for. BigSmile
It always helps when people cares and appreciates others even when they are afar.
Loving care is truly able to heal everyone and everything!

This chakra activity is directly involved in communication and interaction with others and, in all relationships. Being joyous, caring, loving and positive towards others - including plants, animal & things - is not enough to balance this chakra if the others are not nice, kind and loving towards you as well in return. This is why Ra mentioned at some point the past harvest of an isolated group; we are not going anywhere alone! Social loving care needs also to be received in order to achieve the balance of this chakra!

Environment impacts directly this energy centre.
It is also this chakra which perceives what has just happened in a room you are just entering. Also, when someone talks negatively about you in your back and, you are not there, this chakra weakens and, you start feeling sick or unwell without knowing the reason why.
Why? Because this chakra receives and processes the outer world and the emotions others leave behind.
This chakra does instinctively reject and filter the negativity coming from others or the environment and, when that happens, the chakra would slow down its activity. If this happens too often, the activity of the energy centre remains slow and, to be activated again, will need some extra energy input.

By comparison, when the emotions, positive or negative, are created by oneself, they would tend to affect ones own heart chakra.
Basically, the solar plexus yellow ray is more indicative of the love and care one receives, creating a flow of energy which we are then able to give back in society, when the heart green ray is more indicative of the love and feelings one creates and gives. Hence, both work in constant harmony.

So you can see, once again, friends, as Ra came to let us know, that the moment is love, that there is no other moment than love, love, more love, care and acceptance of others, others and everything else, no matter their circumstances or their imperfection of the moment. For there is no imperfection, only a constant re-balancing of the energies.
There is simply no other way than love and care to heal us all here and now.
Take care Smile
Love and Light and Peace – peace is balance -
Whitefeather
One further comment about how common third ray blockage is... It has to with harmonizing with the social order, with self exploring it's identity in a group context. If you read the Wander Story Forum, the majority talk about having a lot of difficulty in that line of study. "Having difficulty" translates to having enduring energetically intense personal obstacles, a/k/a blockages. It can sometimes take a very long time to let of those go, layer after layer.

ayadew Wrote:I have a question myself here though, if you totally balance this energy center (as I have interpreted it above), would this mean that you have no personality?

Even Ra has biases born of their experience and, maybe not a lot of personality, but some. To borrow a word from Q'uo, the personality becomes more transparent to the underlying reality of self. I find this a useful way of approaching my own deeper heart.

ayadew

peregrine: Amazing post with the garden analogy.. thank you for sharing.
Whitefeather, thank you for your explanations about how chakras work. Your comments were helpful about how chakras relate not just to people, but also to ideas and situations. I also liked your comments about how chakras give and receive, and they slow down if all that is available to receive is negativity. These ideas are all very helpful to me.

I have had trouble most of my life with what I've learned, in recent years, must be near total shutdown of my lower chakras. This came from so many experiences through the years of pain, attack, loss, frozen grief, deprivation, abuse, cruelty, indifference, abandonment, false accusations and so forth. I came into this life with an excess of compassion and not much wisdom. I have had plenty of experience hurting myself as a martyr whose sufferings didn't help others either. From the 50 questions chakra test, this morning's scores for my lower chakras are:

root -63
sacral 0
navel -25

And this definitely fits with feeling ungrounded, that there is no safe place to stand on my own piece of the earth. I feel that I'd love to share my creative ideas as a leader, but am afraid to do so because of the risk of further harm. And I don't really feel that I could have a right to assert my own plans with a group.

Unfortunately, I've somehow taken in the guilt of those who pulled the rug out from under me and kicked me in the gut. I don't stand up for myself in a positive way, out of a fear I'd somehow be that hurtful to other people. It makes no sense, but it's the way that emotions work for me. It would be nice if Perigrinus and I could swap the feeling/not feeling thing for a few days. He would get to feel compassion and hurt and happiness. I would get a break from the feelings so I could engineer my next plans without distraction.

I have brilliant, intuitive, creative ideas that would help many people, but these primal fears hold me back from marketing or selling what I could do. I am slowly working through the issues with a therapist. But I fear not being able to heal quickly enough so that I can take a stand and express my point of view in enough time to get the clients I need. (I need to work on a freelance basis since health problems make a regular 9-5 schedule something I can't do now. I'm also trying to take care of someone else at home who is very ill.)

Quote:When you already care and love all and, still the activity of the chakra remains slow or weak, the only way to unblock and heal it, would be to find oneself physically amongst loving and caring people. I mean that that is the love and care which one does not receive which is then impeding the overall balance and activity of the chakra. In short, we need to be loved and cared for.

Amen. It's seemed a fact of life to me that I don't get to be loved and cared for, until after I've given up everything that people demand to stop their hurt, then they discard me anyway. Sometimes I wonder if the chakras have minds of their own and they say, "No way are we going to open up again if it just gets you hurt like that."
(11-18-2009, 02:31 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]In the orange ray garden, where the STO entity might be growing veggies and such (fruits, nuts, flakes)

They must be in California. BigSmile

(I get to say this since I grew up in California. I'm not a fruit. Am I a nut or a flake? That's for you to decide.)

ayadew

I'm reading Carla's book Living the Law of One 101: The Choice
It's quite centered around energy centers and how to make them full and unblocked. Fantastic book
(11-20-2009, 12:16 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I have had trouble most of my life with what I've learned, in recent years, must be near total shutdown of my lower chakras. This came from so many experiences through the years of pain, attack, loss, frozen grief, deprivation, abuse, cruelty, indifference, abandonment, false accusations and so forth. I came into this life with an excess of compassion and not much wisdom. I have had plenty of experience hurting myself as a martyr whose sufferings didn't help others either.

Hi there, Questioner.

I can certainly relate to the personal struggle. Having wandered through higher densities, both and positive and negative, you can imagine that I've accrued many conflicting experiences, proclivities and capabilities. There have been many times that I've not considered the veil to be my friend and have been extremely frustrated by my incapacity to balance all that. Needless to say, the struggle continues. Reading through the Wanderer Stories Forum one sees more of the same: struggle to balance love with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune--not to mention one's own long-term background.

There's one word of advice I might offer. Although it's difficult to apply, it's the best all around technique I've found to respond to the complexity of it all. Here's a recent Q'uo quote that sums it up

Q'uo 9/22/2009 Wrote:There is simplicity to the spiritual walk that baffles the intellectual mind. All that occurs is that which comes before the self in order that the self may practice responding with vibrations as close as humanly possible to the vibration of the one infinite Creator, which is unconditional love. Consequently, the response of one that is vibrating at his highest and best shall always be love.

Garnering to oneself the energies of thanksgiving and gratitude create for the self a tuning of the instrument that is his deepest nature, so that he may more and more be able to sound the melodies of spirit that flow through his wind instrument as he breathes, as he speaks, as he thinks, and as he acts. This attitude of thanksgiving and gratitude creates an ever uplifting energy that brings the seeker more and more into the realms of truth, that truth which cannot be spoken but which can be felt.

You might find it useful to spend time remembering the experience of Divine Love felt in between lifetimes or at other times. This can strengthen the capacity to identify with that vibration in the face of the onslaught of catalyst (which can simply be the recognition of your own apparent failings). As I said, it's not easy to vibrate this way under duress, but it's the most direct path I've found towards enduring balance.

I wish you the best.
~P~
Thank you, peregrine, for your kind post. I will respond more after pondering what you said.

Quote:unconditional love... gratitude

I have a tremendous problem with feeling gratitude for those who have been deliberately hurtful, or so carelessly indifferent, that they caused a lot of hurt to me and to others. Beyond saying, "thank you for showing me what I DON'T want in my life," I don't know how to have joyous thanksgiving in these situations.

Quote:so that he may more and more be able to sound the melodies of spirit that flow through his wind instrument as he breathes, as he speaks, as he thinks, and as he acts

I have felt that sense of flow when I play music. Currently I don't get to play music.

Quote:You might find it useful to spend time remembering the experience of Divine Love felt in between lifetimes or at other times.

I don't know how to do that. I don't have any experience of consciously remembering anything outside of this life, and even then, only going back to a few memories starting around age three.
(11-22-2009, 04:09 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I have a tremendous problem with feeling gratitude for those who have been deliberately hurtful, or so carelessly indifferent, that they caused a lot of hurt to me and to others. Beyond saying, "thank you for showing me what I DON'T want in my life," I don't know how to have joyous thanksgiving in these situations.

LOL. Yeah, I know that can sound ridiculously masochistic, not to mention incongruent with one's sense of righteousness (speaking here from my own experience). And it's probably not productive to say, "Hey thanks for being a @#*^&!!"

I might suggest that the gratitude can come in when one views the experiences as energy exchanges (within your own field of being) that inform you what it's like to treat an entity in such a way; and then you take the next step of internally balancing that by opening up your personalized being to the caliber of Divine Love which can balance that. It's in experiencing the latter that the gratitude feels eminently appropriate. As one developes this skill, one can invoke the gratitude earlier on and this catalyzes the process.

So, how do you open your being up to the influx of the Divine Love? Alas, I cannot answer that for you--it's up to you to discover that within yourself. (Cool, huh?) Okay, it's a pain in the neck, but the payoff is superlative and, indeed, the essence of life itself, some would say.

In my own case, I've found putting myself in the presence of high-powered shakti emitting guru-types useful, as well as taking workshops where I was "zapped" with subtle energies. After some years of this I came to find that I was heir to some of this stuff myself and could turn it on at will.

On the other hand, opening yourself to the high caliber Divine Love is not as easy as it sounds because of all the vestigial internal negative, self-defeating beliefs we all carry. All kinds of experiences you've had of mis-using love & power (or being abused by them) may have left an unhealthy residue. By carefully picking through your feeling responses to the painful experiences you're having you can find some of this residue and offer it up to your spiritual handlers, as I like to call them, to remove them. If this method doesn't feel accessible, find another one.

Quote:
peregrine Wrote:You might find it useful to spend time remembering the experience of Divine Love felt in between lifetimes or at other times.

I don't know how to do that. I don't have any experience of consciously remembering anything outside of this life, and even then, only going back to a few memories starting around age three.

Well, try not to take it too literally, then. Search inside for hints, for the feelings. Again, getting "zapped" by folks who are facile with this can be useful.

Getting back to the yellow ray energy center topic (I'm feeling guilty for digressing), it can be hard to isolate one area from another sometimes. As hard as the Ra Material can be to read owing to the way the topics pick up here and drop off there, that's actually a lot like the way things happen in real life. It can be dizzying to track a blip here, then a charge there. Getting your energy sytem organized is a big challenge!

Hope this is helpful.
~p~
(11-22-2009, 10:01 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]By carefully picking through your feeling responses to the painful experiences you're having you can find some of this residue and offer it up to your spiritual handlers, as I like to call them, to remove them.

That absolutely resonates with me. It is the main focus of my own spiritual work at this time. As soon as I find a house to drop on the Wicked Witch, the munchkins get to come out and play!

Quote:In my own case, I've found putting myself in the presence of high-powered shakti emitting guru-types useful, as well as taking workshops where I was "zapped" with subtle energies.

Not experiences I've had. I'd be willing to explore them.

Quote:Getting back to the yellow ray energy center topic (I'm feeling guilty for digressing)

Sorry if I took this too far afield. I am grateful for the concepts you shared. They are positive catalyst for me to consider.
(11-14-2009, 07:32 AM)kylissa Wrote: [ -> ]

How bout...

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving otherselves no status whatever.

Mmm hmmm, that's a good one. And also the quote Bab posted:

Quote:I don't think there's one quite as pithy and elegant, though this isn't bad: "The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self."

So it seems like you can unblock yellow by loving others, and unblock orange by loving yourself

Quote:Or should I combine that with the next phrase, that an orange ray blocked person might have a personally eccentric way to distort their sense of self-acceptance?

Yeah, that would be my interpretation, i.e. possibly stuttering when not trusting yourself to speak properly. Found this quote off the Edgar Cayce site:

http://www.edgarcayce.org/health/databas...tering.asp
Quote:A 21-year-old, [3245], was told in a life reading that his stammering - as indeed any situation - could be dealt with "if [the body] trusts in the ideal manner. Not in self ... but in Him..." (3245-1)
I wear a natural citrine crystal on the end of a necklace, hanging in front of my yellow chakra. The stone isn't that yellow itself, as it's natural and not manmade. That seems to help with clearing the chakra.

Some recommend Kyanite, which can balance every chakra.

I've also used meditation, and it can feel like pushing water through a small hose. Eventually, the pressure subsides, and flows more fluidly.
(03-02-2010, 04:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Some recommend Kyanite, which can balance every chakra.

I wear Kyanite and really love it. I have Himalayan Tibetan Crystal, Sand stone, different beads but the Kyanite is the one I like wearing the most...
Hello and thanks to you all the exchanges here are awesome and address some real issues for myself as well. I would like to share a thought on the statements in book4 session 80.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. The freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
The apparent happening is disassociation wether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly percieving the self and other self as one.

This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept's path. It may be seen by others as unfortunate.

This is the concept that comes to my mind when we talk about yellow ray blockages although mabye this is just my defence for not wanting to get close to others. I feel that the illusion is thick in most interactions with others and I a reluctant to participate in a facade. I try to love and accept the totality of entities and look through the mask.This is difficult and lonely at times but it feels real. Let me know if I am out to lunch in your opinions as I greatly value your imput. The info in this column is awesome. Thank you all.
Hello again would someone clue me in as how to insert quotes please. I am pretty new to the computer age and spelling as I'm sure a few of you have seen. Thank you and it is great to find some like minds! This site is groudbreaking to me as I can see I'm not alone in my studys.
Pages: 1 2