Bring4th

Full Version: Reincarnated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever since reading David Wilcock's account of having been Edgar Cayce, and seeing the pictures of the people in his current life compared to those in Cayce's, I have found the idea fascinating, and can't help but wonder about public figures and imagine whom they might have been before. No doubt, the majority of all our lives have been as nameless peasants who never made the history books, but sometimes it's interesting to wonder if some public figures were similar public figures before. Are they repeating the same pattern?

Somewhere in our library is a book about historical figures reincarnated, but I don't remember the title offhand. The book made the case that the past lives of public figures could be determined by facial features. I tend to think that, while that may be true in some cases, it's not so much the facial characteristics that get passed on from one lifetime to the next, but some other, intangible essence of the person.

It is this essence that I can't quite describe, but have used to make these guess. This is all just for fun! I have nothing but a silly notion that these people might be the historical personalities I've connected them to.

Do you have any guesses? And why?

Here are mine:

Jefferson = Ron Paul
The why: Same fierce dedication to liberty for our country. Same ideals, same ability to explain concepts. And, there's even a passable physical resemblance as well: This little-known portrait bears more resemblance to Ron Paul than the more famous ones. Check out the nose and the eyebrows!

Jefferson's wife (the pic that pops out) - Ron Paul's wife

FDR = Rick Santorum
The why: I have no idea what FDR was like (I never paid attention to history) but they sure do look uncannily alike.

James Polk and his wife = GW and Laura Bush
The why: My husband just read to me an excerpt from a book about President James Polk - her personality, interests, demeanor, and style as president. We both immediately realized it sounded exactly like Bush! Then we looked up the pictures. They don't look so much alike, but there was a certain quality about them that made us think it was true.

Einstein = Nassim Haramein
The why: Nassim may have completed Einstein's work...solving the unsolved equations, and working to use the knowledge for good, thus balancing the misuse of Einstein's previous work. And, every time I see a picture of Einstein I think of Nassim!

These are just musings, just for fun!
very psychic/adepts = lemurians/mu
Heard very few are incarnated at this time on earth (heard it from a healer but I have no clue whether this is true).

Other than that:
Anderson Cooper & this cat? lol
[Image: catand01.png]
that's Anderson in his animal life XD

Nassim and Einstein make total sense but Einstein got hot!
Quote:it's not so much the facial characteristics that get passed on from one lifetime to the next, but some other, intangible essence of the person.
I find many to follow a line of DNA.

Along those lines can you imagine that you know you will come back through your descendant in two generations, and must program your own children properly, in order that you in turn are properly setup for your own return? If we all worked in this fashion the world would be quite different. We would take care of our children in the way we are supposed to, and we would pay more attention to what is happening in the now.
(10-31-2012, 02:36 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Anderson Cooper & this cat? lol

Haha most definitely!

(10-31-2012, 10:46 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Along those lines can you imagine that you know you will come back through your descendant in two generations, and must program your own children properly, in order that you in turn are properly setup for your own return? If we all worked in this fashion the world would be quite different. We would take care of our children in the way we are supposed to, and we would pay more attention to what is happening in the now.

Hmmm...interesting idea. That may be true in many cases, but in other cases, the entity might wish to experience a different ethnicity, for varied experiences. Of the past lives I remember, most were European, but at least 1 was Native American. My husband remembers being Chinese, likely for many lifetimes because it's very deeply ingrained, but then has a very vivid memory of being German. And in my past life memory of being Native American, I saw him in my life too. Now he's Hispanic. So he has bounced around quite a bit!

Maybe we tend to reincarnate as a descendant, if we wish to further explore a certain pattern, in that ethnicity, and then bounce over to something else entirely.

It has been speculated that extremely materialistic, greedy people often reincarnate as a starving child in a 3rd world country. Karmically, it makes sense.
[Image: Akhenaten.jpg]

http://api.ning.com/files/pBIk0y2BQ3pTSu...enaten.jpg

I once had a "preliminary reading" done by a person who could claim they could identify past lives by reading the Akashic records. To test his ability, I asked to look in a specific time period where I happen to know about one of my past lives. By "know" I mean, actually have substantial evidence.

He got it wrong. However, he did show me a picture of a King of England which looked remarkably similar to me. So I wouldn't put too much stock in picture similarity, although it is definitely fun and interesting!

Incidentally, this same person claims that David Wilcock was not Edgar Cayce, but Rasputin. He actually makes a pretty good case.

Cyan

(10-31-2012, 12:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]It has been speculated that extremely materialistic, greedy people often reincarnate as a starving child in a 3rd world country. Karmically, it makes sense.

No, it doesnt. It make sense for them to be born as the lunch lady. No one needs to be born to starve.
(10-31-2012, 12:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]It has been speculated that extremely materialistic, greedy people often reincarnate as a starving child in a 3rd world country. Karmically, it makes sense.
No, this would not make sense. One wouldn't incarnate in the first subdensity, precisely because there would be little or no learning opportunity. This should be obvious.
(11-04-2012, 11:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
No, this would not make sense. One wouldn't incarnate in the first subdensity, precisely because there would be little or no learning opportunity. This should be obvious.

Do you not think it's possible to learn the importance of sharing, through immediate family, in as "do or die" a context as starvation?

Or alternatively what about from one planet to another, where the first subdensity has different learning opportunities maybe? To learn to handle survival in some new way...like wandering
(11-04-2012, 02:37 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you not think it's possible to learn the importance of sharing, through immediate family, in as "do or die" a context as starvation?
No, because when you are surviving at the most basic level possible there is no context like you are creating. Self would be seen as an extension of other self.

(11-04-2012, 02:37 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Or alternatively what about from one planet to another, where the first subdensity has different learning opportunities maybe? To learn to handle survival in some new way...like wandering
The planets are going to have the exact same conditions for learning the first subdensity lessons, just like they would for the lessons required to graduate to 4D. A new way is not important to learning because the lessons are the exact same regardless of how they are appreciated.
Quote: Maybe we tend to reincarnate as a descendant, if we wish to further explore a certain pattern, in that ethnicity, and then bounce over to something else entirely.
My Polynesian grandfather has recently been born as an African American. In the same general area of the planet. In his case he did not choose his incarnation.
My polynesian ancestors who oppressed other polynesians, are being reborn now as angry polynesians who think their lands and rights have been taken away by white people. It's a painful lesson...
(11-04-2012, 05:09 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]My polynesian ancestors who oppressed other polynesians, are being reborn now as angry polynesians who think their lands and rights have been taken away by white people. It's a painful lesson...

OMG that had me laughing so dang hard!BigSmile
You'll feel differently if you met them :p
(10-31-2012, 12:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we tend to reincarnate as a descendant, if we wish to further explore a certain pattern, in that ethnicity, and then bounce over to something else entirely.

Sometimes.

The best way to explore this idea is to search one's own genealogy. When I learned my genealogy (just on one side bc they were maniacal genealogists who kept records from the edenic days and it was easy to access knowledge), I had quite an experience where I understood some important things about myself and my 'patterns.' I understood why I had felt connections to certain places. A moment of 'aha' and then life moves on...

Well, there is plenty of learning opportunity, because they don't have to stay in that 1st subdensity of survival. They aren't stuck there, permanently, for the duration of the incarnation. That's just where they start. This should be obvious.
(11-04-2012, 08:23 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, there is plenty of learning opportunity, because they don't have to stay in that 1st subdensity of survival. They aren't stuck there, permanently, for the duration of the incarnation. That's just where they start. This should be obvious.
As is the case for all 3rd-world starving. Haven't been out much?
(11-04-2012, 09:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 08:23 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there is plenty of learning opportunity, because they don't have to stay in that 1st subdensity of survival. They aren't stuck there, permanently, for the duration of the incarnation. That's just where they start. This should be obvious.
As is the case for all 3rd-world starving. Haven't been out much?

Been out plenty. But nobody is locked into any vibrational level, except to the extent that they think they are. Some of the most inspiring autobiographies, detailing the most vivid spiritual growth, I've ever read are from individuals who began in such conditions. Those who experience massive contrast/catalyst, also have the potential for massive growth, provided they aren't crushed by it. Every unwanted highlights the wanted. And to assume that there isn't much growth opportunity in such a life is just plain inaccurate, in my opinion.
(11-04-2012, 10:39 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]And to assume that there isn't much growth opportunity in such a life is just plain inaccurate, in my opinion.
The would-be karmic restitute at that level (orange vMeme) would be choosing incarnations and would not choose that condition. There is little or no service to offer, large gamble on short life and death, if able to survive - severe handicaps on physical development due to malnutrition, no real learning experience despite the romantically appealing contrast offered by the myopic and banal storyline of relative abundance due to greed and materialsm vs valuation of food.

The real story is those still in the green vMeme only recently learning how to be sensitive, who are blinded by the meme they just left, still carry rather unhealthy projections about "greed" and materialism. There's a book on the subject called "Boomeritis".
(11-04-2012, 07:26 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]The best way to explore this idea is to search one's own genealogy. When I learned my genealogy (just on one side bc they were maniacal genealogists who kept records from the edenic days and it was easy to access knowledge), I had quite an experience where I understood some important things about myself and my 'patterns.' I understood why I had felt connections to certain places. A moment of 'aha' and then life moves on...

Same here. I was able to get a specific begin/end date of last incarnation, along with last name. With a bit of searching I found I was a descendant of that individual.
Did you find some link between your current name and your last incarnation's name?

Read that somewhere... maybe it was this forum?
Yep. Not too hard to trace backwards in linear fashion.

Although I found a connection laterally as well, that is not DNA connected. Then I have to look at simultaneity of the higher self, and that it was not actually "me".

Cyan

(11-04-2012, 11:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 10:39 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]And to assume that there isn't much growth opportunity in such a life is just plain inaccurate, in my opinion.
The would-be karmic restitute at that level (orange vMeme) would be choosing incarnations and would not choose that condition. There is little or no service to offer, large gamble on short life and death, if able to survive - severe handicaps on physical development due to malnutrition, no real learning experience despite the romantically appealing contrast offered by the myopic and banal storyline of relative abundance due to greed and materialsm vs valuation of food.

The real story is those still in the green vMeme only recently learning how to be sensitive, who are blinded by the meme they just left, still carry rather unhealthy projections about "greed" and materialism. There's a book on the subject called "Boomeritis".

Must be getting close to the end of the world now, I find myself agree with you on this fully Smile
zenmaster, what happened to your scary fish avatar? Did scary fish with sharp teeth 'ascend' to another density?
(10-31-2012, 10:46 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:it's not so much the facial characteristics that get passed on from one lifetime to the next, but some other, intangible essence of the person.
I find many to follow a line of DNA.

Along those lines can you imagine that you know you will come back through your descendant in two generations, and must program your own children properly, in order that you in turn are properly setup for your own return? If we all worked in this fashion the world would be quite different. We would take care of our children in the way we are supposed to, and we would pay more attention to what is happening in the now.

This would be awesome!
(11-05-2012, 03:58 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]zenmaster, what happened to your scary fish avatar? Did scary fish with sharp teeth 'ascend' to another density?
Indeed this is so. Once it accrued enough strength from the inevitable fear reactions, it contacted intelligent infinity and is now swimming the universe with unfettered fin.
(11-05-2012, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed this is so...

LOL ! Now that I know you a bit better, this start of sentence by itself, is quite funny. Wink
(11-05-2012, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed this is so. Once it accrued enough strength from the inevitable fear reactions, it contacted intelligent infinity and is now swimming the universe with unfettered fin.

Will scary fish require balancing... in an incarnation to learn more about experiencing fear?
[Image: funny-cats-funny-cats.jpg]
(11-05-2012, 10:55 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2012, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed this is so. Once it accrued enough strength from the inevitable fear reactions, it contacted intelligent infinity and is now swimming the universe with unfettered fin.
Will scary fish require balancing... in an incarnation to learn more about experiencing fear?
Although once terrible and mighty upon this plane, now it is performing service in the capacity of, shall we say, a shipping clerk in fear.
(11-04-2012, 11:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The would-be karmic restitute at that level (orange vMeme) would be choosing incarnations and would not choose that condition.

Really? So that's why the Maldek entities chose karmic restitution in that fashion?

Weird. RollEyes
Pages: 1 2