Bring4th

Full Version: Scientists Confirm That Reality is an Illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some good quotes in here.

That's interesting. Smile

Also.
Quote:20.7 Questioner: Just as a sideline, a side question here: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The physics of sound vibrational complex Dewey is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know of as gravity and those things you consider as ā€œnā€ dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.
Hi Gemini and all.

There are many people from
"What the BLEEP do we know ?! down the rabbit hole !",
in the 10 minute link of your first message !! B-)

Blue skies.
I can't see it right now because of censors but I definitely want to watch this later
Thank you for posting this. The ending was particularly moving
when are they going to admit that that has consequences. if reality is an illusion then they need to go the extra step with it. things are possible that they don't believe in.
One day, maybe? science will say:

"We are made of solid light".

Blue skies.

Cyan

One day we'll all admit that talking of the scientists/science as an external force will be silly.