Bring4th

Full Version: When will the Quarantine of Earth be lifted ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So my friends, when will the Quarantine of Earth be lifted ?

Do you believe it will happen before the Earth is fully into 4th density space/time ?
I thought it was already gone?
(10-31-2012, 07:27 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was already gone?

That's interesting, what makes you say that?
It is not a concrete reason. I just remember reading from something connected to L/Lresearch that it had been lifted. I also remember that the number 2011 was in it. However, I may be remembering things wrong.
Did Ra mention any conditions that have to be met for quarantine to end? If the Confederation put the quarantine into effect, do they have the decision making authority to get rid of it? That seems like infringement of free will but perhaps my assumptions are incorrect...

If it is love/light net that protects us from interference of free will from outside influence, then do we have to be of a certain evolutionary level to be able to have develop our own net to protect ourselves?

I'm assuming that when we advance in our evolutionary development, we would be able to make choices aligned with love &light?

Bashar talked about it... he said once it's over around end of 2012, we have more choices about wanting to interact with others in this universe.
Here is the reason it was put into place.

Quote:9.8 Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

16.2 Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced with the information which you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

21.8 Questioner: That’s what I thought you’d say.

So at the start of this 75,000 year cycle we know that the quarantine was fully set up. I am assuming then that the Guardians were aware of the infringements on the free will that would occur if they didn’t set this up at that time and therefore did it. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect. The incorrectness is as follows: those entities whose third-density experience upon your Red Planet was brought to a close prematurely were aided genetically while being transferred to this third density. This, although done in a desire to aid, was seen as infringement upon free will. The light quarantine which consists of the Guardians, or gardeners as you may call them, which would have been in effect thus was intensified.

I can't find anything that says it was lifted though.
It is necessary for all 3rd density beings to be under quarantine from higher density beings.
references to the quarantine in the quo material suggest this has another name called a "time lateral". the ending of the time lateral is sometimes seen as synonymous with the ending of quarantine.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx
Quote:...The culture as a whole, then, by its use of free will, had moved into a situation that concerned the guardians of this planet enough that it created for this planet a time lateral, a kind of track parallel to the main track of time and space as it is naturally developing in your physical environment.

You have never experienced life in your totally natural physical environment because you have been on a time lateral in quarantine for thousands of years. It was hoped, by quarantining the planet from further outside influences of any kind, that the free will of the body of the tribe of humankind would gather itself and would begin to address realizations of how ethical choices might be made in a way that progressed from the basic feeling that, when threatened, the proper response was likely to be violent, for that got the job done—and right quickly.
To sum up this third level, we would say that to the best of our knowledge—which is not without error but is only opinion—the timetable of your planet is a set one. The planet itself, minus the time lateral, will completely shift into fourth density at the winter solstice of 2011.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Quote:At the end of the second minor cycle of harvest in third density upon planet Earth, the Council of Saturn became concerned that the solar system as a whole had been able to bring to a normal graduation only one of the planets in this particular solar system that you call the Sun. It decided that it would be helpful to create a time lateral and to place the planet under strict quarantine. It was further decided that all of those entities whose third densities had been interrupted be brought to Earth to join Earth’s cycle leading to harvest.

Accordingly, the metaphysical or time/space portion of your third-density Earth was reconnected to the main track, shall we say, of the progression of time/space and space/time in such a way that it was as isolated and protected a hotbed or greenhouse for growing souls as could be devised.

It is precisely as real as the main track of time/space. And indeed, it is equal to the main track in time/space. It is a carefully created alternative track which naturally feeds back into the main track of time/space and space/time progression.

At the conclusion of this time lateral, then, the population of planet Earth shall be ready to take advantage of the opportunity to end the third sub-cycle of harvest and greet the end of that seventy-six-or-so-thousand-year cycle that is a third-density cycle in its completion.

Because this is not a physical alteration but a metaphysical alteration, there is no physical marker for the end of the time lateral. And indeed, this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past. The accumulation of awakening interest in altering the course of the vibration of planet Earth has been late in starting but has rapidly spread and gained strength in all parts of your globe, in all peoples, cultures and places. Your world is truly waking up.

Again, because of the fact that such activities are primarily metaphysical rather than physical in nature, the effects of the improvement in the vibration of planet Earth are not physically obvious except for the fact that your Earth is still functioning without the need to experience a polar shift. It was thought at one time to be probable that your Earth would, by the end of your twentieth century, have found it necessary, in order to express the heaviness of the vibration of Earth, to destroy the Earth once again in terms of it being habitable for human life, as you call your third-density species.

However, the work of many groups such as this one has created the possibility of a strengthened and lengthened track in the time lateral so that the maximum number of entities may awaken and choose whether to serve others or to serve the self before the time of such choice has passed. Once again, there will be no physical change when this time has passed. There will only be a change in the core vibration of the atoms of your universe, atom by atom, cell by cell, being by being.

You have asked if the experience of the time lateral is like the holo-deck and we would say that, indeed, whether you speak of the time lateral that you have experienced, with its careful isolation and insulation from the full spectrum of thought available in the infinite creation of the Father, or whether you speak of the main track, you have the same material and one single agenda for moving forward and fulfilling your hopes for progress within your present lifetime within third density.

there are older thread that discuss this im sure
Then again, the time lateral could be wholly made up.
(10-31-2012, 10:36 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]...

I found threads on the quarantine yes, but none on if/when it would be lifted.

I seems this idea that quarantine would be lifted as part of the process of this planet transitioning from 3d to 4d has not been explored yet.
(10-31-2012, 11:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 08:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 08:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...Would only make sense if people were no longer learning 3D lessons. Also, there probably was no quarantine on the 4D plane here, in the first place.

Why is that? Planets with an active 3d cycle are not normally quarantined.

The native inhabitants are tended to by 4D+ or 4D-, or mixture depending on the polarity and strength of their "calling". Free-will is preserved. In the case of earth, the free-will was likely sacrificed in order to start 3D here from the start. Got both the natives and the transplants at vastly different points of 3D evolution. It sounds like an infringement of the other groups to have the transplants "speak" for the whole planet, which apparently they could do.

"The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice."

(10-31-2012, 08:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]So I do not see why our quarantine would have to be in effect for much longer.

Like I said, the 3D development would be hindered. The last thing this planet needs are "landings".

Ok I understand that. Although I would not mind mass landings from the Confederation. Smile

But since we are going into 4d and that this is a process, at one point the quarantine will be lifted. Don't you think ?

So I'm trying to see when this could happen. Maybe it will be progressive. In fact it's probably started, since we are getting much more channelings now?
I remember hearing that even if the quarantine was lifted that we still wouldn't get any big landings for a while.

Sightings and visitations would slowly ramp up, letting the idea of aliens slowly permeate mass consciousness. By 2015, aliens would be more or less accepted by everyone. By 2025, the first open landing happens and our society as a whole is introduced directly to another.

I think these were Bashar's predictions. Not sure. Also, these time tables could drastically change based on the number of people that desire to be visited by aliens in line with the doubling effect.

In related news, on my way to Milwuakee, I saw a silver flash in the sky for about 15 seconds, then it was gone. It looked about as bright as if sunlight was reflecting off of a reflective metal, then it disappeared. Here's hoping I get a close up soon.
That's interesting. Thank you my friend. I'm trying to find more info on this, but there is so much disinformation all around that it is not easy.
(11-01-2012, 12:45 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting. Thank you my friend. I'm trying to find more info on this, but there is so much disinformation all around that it is not easy.

I feel like there is enough information on any of these subjects so that any viewpoint can be substantiated.

As you are no doubt aware, your own intuition is what all 'truth' must be measured against.
(11-01-2012, 12:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2012, 12:45 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting. Thank you my friend. I'm trying to find more info on this, but there is so much disinformation all around that it is not easy.

I feel like there is enough information on any of these subjects so that any viewpoint can be substantiated.

As you are no doubt aware, your own intuition is what all 'truth' must be measured against.

It just makes for an awful lot of reading, while I apply discernment. Smile
(10-31-2012, 06:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]So my friends, when will the Quarantine of Earth be lifted ?

Do you believe it will happen before the Earth is fully into 4th density space/time ?

For what it's worth, I do not mind. If you care to know my personal and subjective "say" on all this then, in all sincerity, I am not the least concerned about it.

That being said, it is the responsibility of this planet's 3rd density denizens to decide when they are "ready," not the other way around. The "quarantine" was/is set to preserve and protect the "naivety" and free-will of this 3rd density's entities. To abruptly call off this quarantine would not be very wise of the "gardeners," considering the global situation.

The "danger" for 4th density (positive) planetary complexes is that the 3rd density entity will look upon them and worship them as gods and messiahs. 3D entities must first learn to be responsible for their own selves rather than expect external "saviours" from outer space (most still look up to some "big daddy" in the skies or some image of "superhero" to submit to and/or come and rescue them).

Now, as the planetary sphere transitions more fully into green-ray space/time with its 4th density graduates the quarantine will simply fall of naturally as the children become sufficiently mature to deal with the question of extra-planetary contact and openly meet with other non-Terran civilizations.

In essence, the quarantine, alongside the veil, will be progressively lifted/dissipated in a proportional ratio to the shifting awareness of the planet's 3rd density population.
Thank you Siren. Smile

Yes all this makes perfect sense.

I guess that at some point, those incarnating here will be all dual-activated and maybe this is when it can be lifted completely without issues ?
Also, from what I gathered, only entities of positive alignment are now surrounding our planetary sphere. Perhaps the movement of this planet into a 4d+ is now not an item of probability, but one of certainty, allowing those of STS to move on to 'greener' pastures.

If that is the case, then there is currently no need for a quarantine as those that are positively aligned will be in communion with those of the Law of One and will receive guidance on how and when to greet their brothers of a different mother.

Apply as much salt as is needed.
So are we collectively ready to let quarantine go and make open contact?
If we had a mass landing now, it would impinge on many, many people's development.

I'm sure that if you are speaking collectively of people that post on this forum, some of us would already be sailing towards the stars...

Accelerating this process can consciously be done, by simply imagining mass contact happening. This strengthens the vibration of that event in this planetary sphere and places it more prominently in the minds of all. Also, as this is a positive thought, it should benefit from the doubling effect.
Is the earth it's own entity or is it only derivative of the souls which inhabit it?

As much as I can see and understand the quarantine directly relating to us, I also wonder if the quarantine has more to do with the planet's evolution rather than our own personal path upon it. In this manner, I think the individual stakes of the inhabitants would have no bearing on whether the quarantine lifted or not, if it is indeed in relation to the greater evolution of the whole.

Quote:The "danger" for 4th density (positive) planetary complexes is that the 3rd density entity will look upon them and worship them as gods and messiahs. 3D entities must first learn to be responsible for their own selves rather than expect external "saviours" from outer space (most still look up to some "big daddy" in the skies or some image of "superhero" to submit to and/or come and rescue them).

I think what's really happening here is that we are only looking for the opposite of what we can see. The STS elite have made themselves into much of what you describe in the here and now. We can sense this power from them, and therefore we look for the same power on our own side of the fence. I do not disagree that the power we search for is within, but I also think that the dismissal of this mindset is equally foolish in that we don't truly know the rules we're playing by. Certain characters on this board continuously push people to only worry about their own peace and their own understanding, yet the reality is that working with the global consciousness offers lessons that cannot only be explored from within. We need a balance of both. We must change from within, but then allow it to manifest and not squirrel it away as a lesson completed only for ourselves.

I remember bringing up quarantine when I first joined this community and I remember feeling like I stepped on some's toes. I feel that way almost any time I bring up the more 'sci-fi' elements of the LOO (confederation, quarantine, etc.) I think some people just aren't comfortable thinking beyond themselves in this way; "I have enough problems already, I don't need to be worrying about aliens.". It is steeped in mystery, which for myself, is all I need to take interest Smile

I have yet to form any real conclusions tho. I resonate with the ideas.
It will be very very (very) tempting to go sailing off across the stars.
(11-01-2012, 04:36 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Also, from what I gathered, only entities of positive alignment are now surrounding our planetary sphere. Perhaps the movement of this planet into a 4d+ is now not an item of probability, but one of certainty, allowing those of STS to move on to 'greener' pastures.

If that is the case, then there is currently no need for a quarantine as those that are positively aligned will be in communion with those of the Law of One and will receive guidance on how and when to greet their brothers of a different mother.

Apply as much salt as is needed.

I have noticed that my negative contacts have dropped to basically zero for the past month and a half (knock on wood!). This flatlining seemed to occur right after me as well as other members (there is a thread about this by austin) noticed a peak in negative contacts basically in mid-September I believe.

I have wondered if this was because of internal or external reasons (internal: I am less susceptible because I am done much internal balancing and processing of fear, external: the negative contacts have left/greatly diminished because of the vibration of the energy surrounding this world).

I appreciate your thoughts on the matter Smile
How do you distinguish 'negative contacts' from your own internal 'voice'?
(11-01-2012, 12:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]But since we are going into 4d and that this is a process, at one point the quarantine will be lifted. Don't you think ?
Yes, perhaps in a thousand years time.
(11-02-2012, 11:22 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]How do you distinguish 'negative contacts' from your own internal 'voice'?

I don't have a surefire way - I think it may be the case that some negative internal voices are simply ego, but I think also you could have negative internal voices being contact (though I don't know if I've had any - I definitely still have negative internal dialogue currently but I'm fairly certain its my good ole ego/poorly trained mind).

I've definitely had quite a few left ear tones back in September, which was unusual for me, right around times when I had the opportunity to think or act selfishly. Per Ra, left ear tones can be negative contact, and it seemed so in my case.
I'm sure STS could send energy to amplify whatever negativity we already engage in... working with what's already there.

Skylord Amaranthine Darkcape

"those entities whose third-density experience upon your Red Planet was brought to a close prematurely were aided genetically while being transferred to this third density. This, although done in a desire to aid, was seen as infringement upon free will. The light quarantine which consists of the Guardians, or gardeners as you may call them, which would have been in effect thus was intensified."

does this mean confederation wasn't the one who transferred these "red planet people" to earth? i thought the confederation pals agreed to take those people here and so why would they intensify the quarantine? they themselves broke free will, who are they setting up the quarantine for? suspicious. highly. ZZzz can't they just learn from their mistake and not do it again?

(10-31-2012, 10:36 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]references to the quarantine in the quo material suggest this has another name called a "time lateral". the ending of the time lateral is sometimes seen as synonymous with the ending of quarantine.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx
Quote:...The culture as a whole, then, by its use of free will, had moved into a situation that concerned the guardians of this planet enough that it created for this planet a time lateral, a kind of track parallel to the main track of time and space as it is naturally developing in your physical environment.

You have never experienced life in your totally natural physical environment because you have been on a time lateral in quarantine for thousands of years. It was hoped, by quarantining the planet from further outside influences of any kind, that the free will of the body of the tribe of humankind would gather itself and would begin to address realizations of how ethical choices might be made in a way that progressed from the basic feeling that, when threatened, the proper response was likely to be violent, for that got the job done—and right quickly.
To sum up this third level, we would say that to the best of our knowledge—which is not without error but is only opinion—the timetable of your planet is a set one. The planet itself, minus the time lateral, will completely shift into fourth density at the winter solstice of 2011.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Quote:At the end of the second minor cycle of harvest in third density upon planet Earth, the Council of Saturn became concerned that the solar system as a whole had been able to bring to a normal graduation only one of the planets in this particular solar system that you call the Sun. It decided that it would be helpful to create a time lateral and to place the planet under strict quarantine. It was further decided that all of those entities whose third densities had been interrupted be brought to Earth to join Earth’s cycle leading to harvest.

Accordingly, the metaphysical or time/space portion of your third-density Earth was reconnected to the main track, shall we say, of the progression of time/space and space/time in such a way that it was as isolated and protected a hotbed or greenhouse for growing souls as could be devised.

It is precisely as real as the main track of time/space. And indeed, it is equal to the main track in time/space. It is a carefully created alternative track which naturally feeds back into the main track of time/space and space/time progression.

At the conclusion of this time lateral, then, the population of planet Earth shall be ready to take advantage of the opportunity to end the third sub-cycle of harvest and greet the end of that seventy-six-or-so-thousand-year cycle that is a third-density cycle in its completion.

Because this is not a physical alteration but a metaphysical alteration, there is no physical marker for the end of the time lateral. And indeed, this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past. The accumulation of awakening interest in altering the course of the vibration of planet Earth has been late in starting but has rapidly spread and gained strength in all parts of your globe, in all peoples, cultures and places. Your world is truly waking up.

Again, because of the fact that such activities are primarily metaphysical rather than physical in nature, the effects of the improvement in the vibration of planet Earth are not physically obvious except for the fact that your Earth is still functioning without the need to experience a polar shift. It was thought at one time to be probable that your Earth would, by the end of your twentieth century, have found it necessary, in order to express the heaviness of the vibration of Earth, to destroy the Earth once again in terms of it being habitable for human life, as you call your third-density species.

However, the work of many groups such as this one has created the possibility of a strengthened and lengthened track in the time lateral so that the maximum number of entities may awaken and choose whether to serve others or to serve the self before the time of such choice has passed. Once again, there will be no physical change when this time has passed. There will only be a change in the core vibration of the atoms of your universe, atom by atom, cell by cell, being by being.

You have asked if the experience of the time lateral is like the holo-deck and we would say that, indeed, whether you speak of the time lateral that you have experienced, with its careful isolation and insulation from the full spectrum of thought available in the infinite creation of the Father, or whether you speak of the main track, you have the same material and one single agenda for moving forward and fulfilling your hopes for progress within your present lifetime within third density.

Mars and Venus are not 3D graduates? why did they become uninhabitable? i thought they moved out of 3D? or did the council mean graduates from this octave? i don't understand.

what's a normal graduation?
doofus, of course there are evil aliens the confederation wanted to protect us from.

Skylord Amaranthine Darkcape

*rubs chin* or are THEY the evil aliens? who's to say... ZZzz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6