Bring4th

Full Version: Soul Clumps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Firstly, I apologize for the length of this post.

Okay, I know this sounds kind of weird. In fact, the concept is so weird to me that I can barely put it into words that make sense, but here goes:

I’ve been going through this “phase” lately, trying to figure out “where I come from.” I know it ultimately isn’t important and I’ll remember soon enough anyway, but I’ve just had this yearning inside to connect with my roots, so to speak. I’ve been talking with my guides a lot, and it seems that my roots branch out farther than I’d imagined.

Lately I’ve felt as if I’m several different people. A lot of aspects of my personality seem to contradict themselves. Those personality tests are a nightmare for me because I can’t figure out which answer I resonate with, even if it is a simple “yes” or “no”. All of the above? There’s never a box to check for that. I can actually visualize different parts of myself and talk to them, ask them their opinion, work together as a team, etc. Some of them are so distinct that they seem like entirely separate people.

I suppose where all this started was that the information my guide was telling me sometimes seemed to contradict itself. Each answer about my origins seemed relevant, but sometimes it involved me doing two entirely different things, seemingly at once. How is that possible, I’ve wondered. I feel this big tug of war within me. Part of me feels as if I have been on this earth forever, but another part looks up at the stars and is certain “home” is out there. I’ve heard I show a lot of signs of being dual activated, but I also have a lot of traits of those “first wavers” who came here long, long ago. I feel like I’ve been on both sides. I can resonate with all parties, even the “baddies” as some seem to deem them. When I take tests like the Wanderer’s test, I tend to identify with ALL types of wonderers mentioned. No matter which “test” I look at, no one answer seems applicable.

The other day I was expressing these concerns to my guides, basically wondering if they were BSing me. They kept giving answers and I kept saying “But what about this? What about that?” Then, quite abruptly, I heard this distinctly Japanese voice butting in and yelling “SHE NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY! WHY YOU NOT LISTEN?!?” I was a little blown away, and this stranger was nowhere near being done. I began trying to explain myself to him and he said something along the lines of “Why you think your soul all in one place? Many selves! Different parts do different thing!”

At the time this made little sense to me. In fact, it is still hard for me to wrap my head around, but I was talking to my husband about it and he suggested that maybe I’m multiple souls in one body, merging into one identity to get things done that each facet could not do alone. He thinks maybe some other souls came along for the ride to learn some lessons, with the personality that is becoming more dominant now being the “lead“. I think perhaps several of us made an agreement beforehand. I guess after this incarnation “dies” we would separate again, but each of us would retain full memory of the incarnation?

I’ve also wondered if souls can split and do two things at once, with the halves scarcely even being aware of each other until they are united. Then there’s sharing souls. Maybe you can give a piece of your soul to someone and they can take a piece of yours and you just keep growing and evolving that way? So in “mixing” we could actually be tweaking our identities…akin to the way two parents make one child? I just feel all these different pieces inside of me and sometimes it confuses me so bad!

Then there’s my higher self. That is a whole different experience when I channel my higher self. I’ve started doing it quite often and this is distinctly different. In my higher self I am very aware of my connection to the universe. I actually feel everyone within me, and realize I am all, but this is a different feeling.

As I said, ultimately I know this isn’t something I should worry about. I know I have stuff to do here and the important thing is that I get it done whether I’m one soul or a billion or some other weird thing that can’t be described. Still, getting a better sense of self has become important to me. I feel as if I am in an important transitional phase right now and I’d like to take inventory of myself to figure out where I need to go. My guides are trying to help but sometimes I just can’t understand what they mean, even when they try to explain it so simply.

So basically I was just wondering if anyone had anything to offer on this subject? Anyone know if souls can merge or multiple souls can occupy a body or any of that stuff? Either way I don’t see it as a bad thing, I’d just really like to be more aware of what’s going on. Thanks!

fairyfarmgirl

My understanding is this: For every incarnation there are eleven (correction here) other selves all simultaneously existing and oblivious to one another until recently. As we shift into greater awareness we become aware of our other-selves and begin to merge our consciousness together... all other-selves are of the same soul.

Then there are groups of souls that are of the same family of souls... This is what is meant by soul group...

fairyfarmgirl
I don't know about twelve other selves, but I am not negating it. Would you please explain this to me sister?

We have seven upper and seven lower chakras. The full amount of chakras numbers one hundred, but to suggest that each is a separate part of the soul is possible, but improbable. Each of seven upper chakra corresponds to a density in space/time or space/time (in third density incarnation we live in time/space), thus we exist on seven densities, corresponding to our current, past, and future self, all at the same time.

Search Kundalini. I would suggest this is the reason behind what you are experiencing. Being we just entered the sixth night on the Mayan calendar, we are now in a state of spiritual awakening the likes we have never seen in the last 75,000 years. There are many signs and symptoms of the Kundalini awakening, and don't worry, you aren't alone in this. Many are experiencing the exact same thing Wink
(11-09-2009, 09:11 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, I apologize for the length of this post.

If you had only one point of view to represent, it could have been done in one line! BigSmile

What you say does make sense, and there are several possible reasons. You have found a really terrific site to discuss this with people who will take your concerns seriously, and introduce you to spiritual concepts that they have found useful.

Here are the possibilities that I can think of.

For many people, different aspects of their own personality are separate, unintegrated fragments. Gurdjieff had much to say about the concept of "many I's."

It seems to me this concept is that within our bodies and minds, there are multiple sub-entities that jockey for control. Whichever is in charge at the moment proclaims "I" as though it had continuity.

Most of these parts come from emotionally intense experiences in which we felt we had to be better, or more compliant, or more forceful, or something other than we were, to be safe and loved.

When confronted with the inconsistencies that came about due to another fragment having control previously, it says, "I don't have any idea why I did that!" but it really means, "that wasn't me, the fragment you're talking to right now who's in charge now!" Gurdjieff proposed a solution: develop an Observer who can simply notice the parade of thoughts, feelings and actions that endlessly pass by. Over time, the Observer can develop the capacity to take action as a unitary individual.

I don't have the reference handy right now, but there are some psychologists who suggest you might like to have a "party" that gives each part of you a chance to speak freely about their hopes and concerns, what they want to offer and what they will not accept. You can be the moderator, and say, for example, "Speedy wants to act right now, and Cautious wants to be thorough; can they agree that we'll take one week to make our best plan, and then implement it with whatever we have within one week?"

A second possibility is that you suffer intrusions of other people's energy or ideas. Some of the voices or viewpoints that present themselves as parts of you, might actually be leftover portions of other people's ideas which infected you. This is also common for a lot of people, especially the voices of parents, teachers, or other authority figures. Some questions you could ask each voice: "Who are you? What do you want? Where do you come from? Who or what do you think I should serve? If I listen to what you have to say, will you then leave? If I invited you to stay and help me, would you do that?"

A third possibility was discussed by Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich. He suggested that the human brain is a transmitting and receiving station for patterns of energy, which are the physical form of thoughts. He suggested a meditation exercise in which you invite the people who represent the ideals you value most to an imaginary conference in which you are the moderator. Mr. Edison, what invention would you like to add here? Socrates, what philosophical point is important at this time?

A fourth possibility is that you are doing spiritual channeling without awareness. Look for my thread on "Carla's challenge" and if this seems relevant to you, read her book!

A fifth possibility is that there is spiritual interference or "psychic greeting" from entities wanting to distract you from your best path of evolution. They introduce confusing ideas which tempt you from your own self-chosen focus. There are some discussion threads about that here, such as the parasite thread.

I see that there are some other thoughtful suggestions for you here from other forum members as well.

Do any of these ideas resonate with you?

fairyfarmgirl

[quote='Peregrinus' pid='6584' dateline='1257827300']
I don't know about twelve other selves, but I am not negating it. Would you please explain this to me sister---

Ever hear of Deja Vu? This is an example of multiple realities co-existing at the same time for each soul. The soul is infinitely more complex than we can possibly imagine. The soul seeks to gather experience for the creator. This involves experiencing All... thus the soul fragments itself into 12 and exists in 12 different realities simultaneously.

These realities are now in the process of collapsing as each soul is reintegrating itself. This is a nature process that is occurring as the shift into 4th D is beginning to emerge.

www.michealteachings.org is a good resource to understand this. as well as this fine forum that we are part of.

--fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Thank you all for your insights.

Fairyfarmgirl, I have never heard of these twelve dimensions but your idea seems to resonate most with me. Slowly I feel I am becoming aware of other “me’s” and we are starting to join together, though we are still doing different things…if that makes the slightest bit of sense.

Questioner, it has been suggested to me that because of the trauma I suffered as a child I actually did split off several personalities…just not to the point that we aren’t aware of each other as seen in a Dissociative Identity. There are parts of myself I recognize as fragments of the original that split off…many of them I have already reintegrated, but some of them seem to function better separately and would prefer to remain distinct for a time. However, not all of the “pieces” I sense within myself seem to fit this description.

Also, being an empath, I realize that pieces of other things sometimes stay behind. Sometimes those pieces are actually helpful to me and as I use their help more they develop more and more individuality…I believe we are getting into “thought forms” here. A few of these have actually turned into distinct personalities that I can call upon and speak with much as I do with my guides.

As for channeling, this has also happened. I was channeling before I knew what the term meant and taking Carla’s workshop has helped me greatly in getting that area figured out. I channel my higher self quite frequently, and before I set up boundaries it wasn’t unusual for whomever was passing to jump in and have a say, but for the most part I have locked down this process enough that entities cannot speak through me without being challenged first.

I do not think this is a form of psychic greeting. Each of the facets I have found within myself have proven to be very useful and we make quite a good team, whatever we are. Some of these facets have to lend me their strength because often I get very bogged down under all the emotional smog going around on this planet. Some of them are almost like the batteries used in channeling. They keep me afloat. I HAVE had many, many encounters with psychic greeting, however, including having entities trying to take over my body, all the while convincing me it was I who was so corrupted, so I can see where the idea would be relevant.

Still, though I resonate with these ideas, none of them seem to completely cover my situation, though just reading your post has helped me figure some stuff out in my head, so thanks!

In the end I am thankful for these friends, be they higher versions of myself or whatever else. Just talking about it makes me feel a little better about the situation and more confident with myself, so thank you, everyone, for listening and offering your opinions.
FairyFarmGirl, I visited that site you linked. I can't resonate with a lot of it, but if essence twins are real, I wonder if I could be that rare instance of both twins in the same entity. The writer didn't even seem sure if it was possible, but that idea struck me the most out of all the things listed on that site. Just a thought.

seejay21

This sounds like something I became aware of in my experience. I called it "the band of the hand".

Brittany

seejay21, would you feel comfortable sharing more of your experience? It would be nice to compare experiences.
Quote:
(11-10-2009, 12:28 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about twelve other selves, but I am not negating it. Would you please explain this to me sister---

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Ever hear of Deja Vu? This is an example of multiple realities co-existing at the same time for each soul. The soul is infinitely more complex than we can possibly imagine. The soul seeks to gather experience for the creator. This involves experiencing All... thus the soul fragments itself into 12 and exists in 12 different realities simultaneously.
I thought deja vu was the remembrance of having been in a physical location or circumstance in a previous incarnation or unconsciously in this incarnation. I thought as the incarnation veil is pulled over, things are forgotten, but not wiped.

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]These realities are now in the process of collapsing as each soul is reintegrating itself. This is a nature process that is occurring as the shift into 4th D is beginning to emerge.
Perhaps the term "coming together" would be a better use of words? as collapsing sounds like destruction or with a negative connotation... just my thoughts. No need to reply if thou sees this as unnecessary. It must be my old souls coming together in my language nowadays. I seem to be using thou, hast, shall, shalt, etc etc.

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]www.michealteachings.org is a good resource to understand this. as well as this fine forum that we are part of.
Again, I am not negating this, so I will look at these teachings. Do you wish to know of my conclusions?
Edit: Dead link. Perhaps I should say link is in between incarnations.

seejay21

(11-16-2009, 06:12 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]seejay21, would you feel comfortable sharing more of your experience? It would be nice to compare experiences.

I added some more stuff about the experience to the thread I started. To be honest, it is problematic for me to really get into talking about it. Whenever I dwell or "meditate" about it, bad things happen to me. I dont know that they have to be bad things, it is more like random things that are usually bad. It induces extreme coincidence and deja vu, which build up momentum, and then smack me in the face. it is as if I have a power that I can not control.

think of a cat playing with a cat toy on an end of a string. the cat hits it, then it goes in a random direction. the random direction excites the cat, and does it again, and it does it again, but does not realize that the toy is attached to the string, or how the toy works. It just knows that if it hits its paw on it, it will move somewhere. that is the level of understanding I have about my experience, and the lack of control i have. i don't think i am suppose to be doing it.

There are many things I have left out.. there is just to much. One major thing is the colors of light. Each color in the light spectrum has a "life" of its own. I often thought that the riddle is like a math equation, but if you solve it, you would cease to exist.
ahktu, I reread your first post and realized that you mention having a positive connection with your higher self.

Since that's the case, what happens if you ask your higher self to help you understand the nature of your various parts and how to best coordinate or integrate them?

fairyfarmgirl

(11-16-2009, 07:55 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
(11-10-2009, 12:28 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about twelve other selves, but I am not negating it. Would you please explain this to me sister---

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Ever hear of Deja Vu? This is an example of multiple realities co-existing at the same time for each soul. The soul is infinitely more complex than we can possibly imagine. The soul seeks to gather experience for the creator. This involves experiencing All... thus the soul fragments itself into 12 and exists in 12 different realities simultaneously.
I thought deja vu was the remembrance of having been in a physical location or circumstance in a previous incarnation or unconsciously in this incarnation. I thought as the incarnation veil is pulled over, things are forgotten, but not wiped.

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]These realities are now in the process of collapsing as each soul is reintegrating itself. This is a nature process that is occurring as the shift into 4th D is beginning to emerge.
Perhaps the term "coming together" would be a better use of words? as collapsing sounds like destruction or with a negative connotation... just my thoughts. No need to reply if thou sees this as unnecessary. It must be my old souls coming together in my language nowadays. I seem to be using thou, hast, shall, shalt, etc etc.

(11-10-2009, 02:14 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]www.michealteachings.org is a good resource to understand this. as well as this fine forum that we are part of.
Again, I am not negating this, so I will look at these teachings. Do you wish to know of my conclusions?
Edit: Dead link. Perhaps I should say link is in between incarnations.

I say, once again, this is a knowing. Not something that I am able to discuss in scientific quantifiable terms in everyday scientific language... I simply have this knowing... and then information shows up in my life that enhances my inner knowing... that is it. My life is an intuitive process...like a scavenger hunt for jigsaw pieces only in this game the intuition is the clues as well as flashes of insight. I wish I could answer your questions... I simply do not have all the information.

My deja vu's contain memories from my other-selves who have tread recently before me. I also have past life memories... I have come to understand a past life memory is not the same a deja vu as deja vu for me is recent expereinces... since I was last here in the 13 Century...well not much deja vuing to be done as a 13 century monk burned at the stake for heresy. LOL This of course is my understanding which is all I am able to speak to as you have your understanding. It is through compassionate discourse (as opposed to debate) that truth will be understood. The truth of course is the truth until it is not the truth anymore. These are little truths. The Big Truth is Love is all there is as Love is always a constant source.

---fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Questioner, my connection with my higher self isn't incredibly strong right now. It kind of just comes and goes. That connection tends to show up when I am under intense stress...the most common instance is when my empathy is causing me to take in more pain than I can handle (still working on all those grounding and shielding techniques to keep that from happening). I am constantly trying to build on this connection, though, to the point where I can conversate and integrate with my higher self at will. You'd think getting to know yourself wouldn't be so hard, but it's a journey all in itself, at least for me. Having all these folks in my head I can talk to makes every day a grand ol' adventure.
Fairyfarmgirl, you were burned at the stake? I don't have any specific memories like that, but I've noticed that in this incarnation I have several irrational phobias, mainly dead plants and toasted cheese. I could never figure out why on earth these completely benign things scared me so much until I realized that they reminded me of burned things...all black and crinkly. It made me wonder if I had a bad experience with fire in a past life. Strangely enough, I am not afraid of fire itself at all and love to play with it, but burned things just send chills up my spine. I've also seen a man with what looked like black, burned skin in one of my "visions." Just an interesting thought.